Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12191 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
the gays are here
Re: . by follypimpi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
@TOH

GAY ke for where ??
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
when you have so many men bitter about women

what's the solution? Provide men for them abi?

They should just come out of the closet. I wont judge.
Re: . by platinumnk(f): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
Heheee  grin grin

Very interesting topic, with even more interesting replies. .

I thought Marriage was a Partnership, not an Ownership. . undecided
It is said that when a man marries, he leaves his family and clings to the wife, for they are one.
@OP- Why are you just discussin your bro's move in just  now?
          Or did you just dump his bags in the house and expected her to be cool with it?
           And if you had talked about it before and she is now doing this, then something is wrong and
           its not the sex.

Personally I would not impose myself on my sisters or brothers home especially if they were newlyweds.

But If my husband sat down with me BEFORE the brother issue, and had solutions to the problems I found in having the brother moving in smoothed out; then I would be ok with it, I wouldnt be happy though.  undecided

Prevention is the key, as your brother is your blood brother, your wife should be like your blood, if you love her as you should. Your wife should not be a disposable thing, you made a vow before her and GOD, that death will only do you part.

You should respect her opinion before, not when now she is saying "no whoopie".

People who are so quick to say they will take a brother over a wife,  don't know the true meaning of one.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2009
platinumnk:

People who are so quick to say they will take a brother over a wife,  don't know the true meaning of one.

It's the usual "devil's advocates" gang

No one takes them seriously
Re: . by Hauwa1: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
that is how they do things in nig . . . in a real world, the one coming would let his bro aware of his plan to come stay with him . . . also let him know how long his stay is going to be. the bros will discuss with the wifey abt it and hear what she got to say. if she says no, he should try to compromise with her like we give him a time frame to get a job. then get back to the one coming etc.

but in nig, they just land for your doormot grin then you will be cooking, cleaning and houseworking for 2 or 3 brothers.

kurukerekurukere ni ologbo se wo igbo lo. na so dem go take style take overwifey home. no be nig grin

if i marry, i dont want no sis or bros of mine in my home u can make it without moi.
Re: . by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
platinumnk:

What's the essence of a bitching wifey? Tsk tsk!!!

stillwater:

Hehehe is that what is paining you? grin Come as a woman next time and let me hear word!!! Shior!!!

Come as a woman? Not in a million years.
If i do come as a woman the next time, i will be the youngest female to commit suicide.

Outstrip:

Don't mind him. I can't even believe that it is coming from an african man's mouth when we are well aware of the culture of dehumanizing women in Africa. If you can whine about it then I am sorry you should have just come into the world as a hermaphrodite

It seems you have a d'ick in your brain.
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
Sauron I can't even say that you have a vagina in your brain. That would be a compliment. Your comments on this site alone emphasize my point. You have no respect for women. Period. You of all human beings and I use human being loosely should not even whine about how much advantage society has given women over men.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2009
I'm sure OP would have resolved his problems by now.

~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!
Why is sex such a big issue to newly-weds.
For all you know, they might have been shagging for the past 9 years in a long term relationship.
Is there any difference between sex before marriage and the one after? Does it taste sweeter after marriage?

It does.
You're now giving 100%. wink
Re: . by Sauron1: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

It does.
You're now giving 100%.  wink

Ohhh please. . . . .more like you are now giving 70%
After Naija women musta added 50 pounds of lard eating eba and red meat, their energy level suffers a crisis.
Sex before marriage is the best. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Outstrip:

Sauron I can't even say that you have a vagina in your brain. That would be a compliment.

It wouldn't connect if you say it. . . . .U having a d'ick in your brain means you have a bleeped-up brain-cells.

Your comments on this site alone emphasize my point. You have no respect for women. Period.

I have respect for women who respect themselves.
If you have anything against me. . . . .be direct about it and stop hiding behind a 3rd party's comment to throw subliminal insults.

You of all human beings and I use human being loosely should not even whine about how much advantage society has given women over men.

Shut up and pay attention to details. . . . .

spikedcylinder:

I bet you've not seen ojuju's that transcend all manner of prophylactics! cheesy

Ojuju? I have always wanted to shag a babe laced with Ojuju.
Show me one. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ Sauron,
Your post had me laughing my ass off.
You're crazy, now i know. cheesy
Re: . by platinumnk(f): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

What's the essence of a bitching wifey? Tsk tsk!!!

Shes's bitchy because shes not comfortable with the guy staying over? Seriously 
undecided

So what are wives if the husband makes a decision without first consulting the wife? A maid and a sex slave?
undecided undecided

You make decisions together.

*Hauwa*:

that is how they do things in nig . . . in a real world, the one coming would let his bro aware of his plan to come stay with him . . . also let him know how long his stay is going to be. the bros will discuss with the wifey abt it and hear what she got to say. if she says no, he should try to compromise with her like we give him a time frame to get a job. then get back to the one coming etc.

GBAM!!

Where is your source that sex before marriage is better?

What if the Poster's wife was a virgin? undecided
Re: . by TOPE20001(f): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
I agree wit plat, couples need to make decision together. He has to tell me b4 his brother moves in.
Re: . by presido1: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

if i marry, i dont want no sis or bros of mine in my home u can make it without moi.
I love this kiss kiss kiss just the two of us. Thank God am the only child wink wink wink
Re: . by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I agree wit plat, couples need to make decision together. He has to tell me b4 his brother moves in.

He told her beforehand but the woman ain't comfy with it.
It's not like the OP sent an invitation letter to his kid brother. . . . It was a circumstance beyond his control.

platinumnk:

Shes's bitchy because shes not comfortable with the guy staying over? Seriously 
undecided

Nah. . . . .She's bitchy cos she wouldn't raise the dust if her sibling was the one staying over,

So what are wives if the husband makes a decision without first consulting the wife? A maid and a sex slave?
undecided undecided

Wives are assistants. . . . .We consult wives because 2 heads are better than one in problem-solving.

You make decisions together.

Not always. . . . .Only when a problem becomes too ambiguous.

Where is your source that sex before marriage is better?

What if the Poster's wife was a virgin? undecided

U better cherish the moments you are having with your boyfriend now. . . .It won't get sweeter than this.
OP's wife is not a virgin cos the OP lamented he cannot do without sex. . . .after his wife gave him the ultimatum. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

People are different.
If i can help my sibling, i will.

How can i make it and let my sibling suffer?
My siblings will have a visa to my crib as long as they are not a nuisance.
Blood will always be thicker than water !!!
Re: . by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

U must be very intelligent. cheesy cheesy
Re: . by C2H5OH(f): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

People are different.
If i can help my sibling, i will.

hmm, i feel it.
Re: . by Hauwa1: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
yeah just us with champagne and some joints wink over ofe ogbono and ezigbo anu ofia with hot poundo kiss.

presido1:

I love this kiss kiss kiss just the two of us. Thank God am the only child wink wink wink

Re: . by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
Poster, if I were your wife, I wont be having sex with you either!

cause the simple thing is that if I have sex, I need to moan out loud and it will be embbarrasing for your brother to hear m so I can understand your wives situation.

Well, its eithershe dont make any sound (at least try not to) or you both go to a cheap hotel and o it for a few hours or your brother move out
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
If worst comes to worst he's your brother damnit, sorry. haha
Re: . by presido1: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
*Hauwa*:

yeah just us with champagne and some joints wink over ofe ogbono and ezigbo anu ofia with hot poundo kiss.
You are making me feel hungry now, U must tantalize me both ways tonite, Good enuf no broda or sista dey around neighbours are far away.

@Topic
What happens to SACRIFICE?
Re: . by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
ibkaye:

If worst comes to worst he's your brother damnit, sorry. haha

Go to bed now or else you will be late for school tomorrow.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go to bed now or else you will be late for school tomorrow.
Cheese and Rice! shocked shocked
Re: . by platinumnk(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2009
cheese and rice!! roflmao
Re: . by Sauron1: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Cheese and Rice! shocked shocked

platinumnk:

cheese and rice!! roflmao

No comment. lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

No comment. lipsrsealed
Hahaha, so this day has come? cheesy
Re: . by Sauron1: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Hahaha, so this day has come? cheesy

I won't utter a word to you till you turn 21. cheesy
Sauron will see you in 2014.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2009
You're way behind sauron, I turned that age 4 years ago cheesy
Re: . by Gabry(f): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2009
Oh SHAIT! Not again. . . Wasting space!!! angry
Re: . by chamotex(m): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2009
Dilemma!!!

My brother, I can't send packing. . . .

My wife, I gotta BANG. . . . . . . . .

What can a man do eh?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2009
presido1:

You are making me feel hungry now, U must tantalize me both ways tonite, Good enuf no broda or sista dey around neighbours are far away.

@Topic
What happens to SACRIFICE?

Sacrifice would come in if the husband doesn't go about it by imposition as our resident sexist's claiming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy / I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.