Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12185 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
The brother has no sense
Re: . by asha80(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

The brother has no sense

Are you sure the brother has a choice?
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
asha 80:

Are you sure the brother has a choice?

if the brother didnt get married and have a place, where would he have gone?

abeg dude is shameless
Re: . by posakosa(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
Where is the poster sef ?

I asked WHY IS YOUR BROTHER LIVING with you ? but didn't get any response.  We should know the real circumstances and situation. Is he there because he's closer to work and can't really afford a place to live yet, what are the circumstances ?

@TOH: good points there. We don't know if him and his brother were living together before marriage or can't the brother live with his parents or friends? I mean there are too many variables.
Re: . by izeek(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
and the wife is very stupid and unreasonable.

wat if it was her kid bro who needed somewhere to stay for a while,
she wud tell her hubby to send him away cosshe wants to Bleep her brains out!
thats y there is honeymoon,
take her to a special place nad Bleep her till she faints.
den when una return, u go behave.
afterall if them dey live for face me i kill you,
she go reduce her shouting nah.

thief of heart, u bera give urself brain.
maybe nah so u go tell ur hubby make him do.
Re: . by asha80(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
Until the poster comes and explain the circumstances that made his junior brother come to live with him i cannot comment any further.However i know many guys actually detest going to stay in their senior brothers home when he is married.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Next time write in English and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Retarded illiterate

How are you so sure that the wife would allow her own siblings to come around as a newlywed?

Asinwin.

Why are people getting personal ontop someone else's thread? You craze abi o bugi je? Were Oshodi.
Re: . by C2H5OH(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
She's just uncomfortable having sex with your brother around and being so nearby next door for that matter.

why don't you bone your wife when your brother is out running errands, out to look for a job, you know
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

why don't you bone your wife when your brother is out running errands, out to look for a job, you know

The man doesnt have his own job? 
Re: . by posakosa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2009
asha 80:

Until the poster comes and explain the circumstances that made his junior brother come to live with him i cannot comment any further.However i know many guys actually detest going to stay in their senior brothers home when he is married.

I concur! Especially if its rooms we are speaking off and its not like he can actually get a FLAT of his own ?!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

The brother has no sense

the conditions of newly married couples in naija is not like it is over there - ditto for fresh graduates.

right now, the brother is a struggling graduate looking for work. i doubt he has two nickels to rub together. going by the OPs first post, things are probably not too rosy for hm right now, either. so the brother getting pocket money from the OP is out of the question.

where should the brother go? going by most of what the op posted, i can picture the scenario - the op is based in lagos, but he isn't from there. the brother has just finished nysc, and like so many job seekers, has come to lagos , he has no friends he can stay with, so he has gone to his brother. of course its not convenient, its difficult, but thats what marriage is. the guy probably does't know anyone. as far as i can see, its not as if the brother is expecting the wife to clean up after him etc.

its sad that trials are coming so early, but thats just life. if the wife drags this too much, she will wind up alienating the husbands family. it may sound cliched , but tomorrow, it may be the same brother's influence that might make a difference.

unless the guy is doing things that are out of line, i'd say just put up with it. tomorrow it may be the wife's own sibling coming to lag to look for work.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2009
abeg oyb, you and this your scenario

Until the OP agrees with you, i reject it tongue

Question still remains where would this junior brother be if his brother didnt have his own place/married?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
^^^^

sitting in ilorin/anambra/ekiti or wherever, hopping on nightbus for interviews in lagos the next day
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
And what is wrong with that grin

and No Ekiti man is that foolish. Abeg tongue
Re: . by boy1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
ur wife is wicked.she closed her leg because of trivial issues.i guess ur bros need ur help.
How did u end up with dat kind of  woman?i hate such women.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
afi boy naa
Re: . by posakosa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
lol.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
Pls i am living in two rooms with my wife,we just married newly,but we use one of the rooms for parking clothes,bags,property etc and we sleep in the other room,we will soon find a bigger accomodation(Flat).Recently,my younger brother visited me to stay with us while we look for job for him.But,my wife say she will not allow me to touch her again if my brother is with us.I told her let the guy be sleeping in the other room,while we sleep on the other room,she say no,that she won't feel relaxed and free to make love in that kind condition unless my brother leave or until when we find a bigger accomodation.Please how can i convince her to agree for us to be doing it with my bros in the house?because i need am well well.or is there any approach to be using that can make everybody feel at home in spite of the fact that three of us will be there while still enjoying her?.Please advise!!

the brother is probably also doubling as er all around gofer etal.

And what is wrong with that

we have all done it in the past, and we all advise people against doing it. its a dangerous gamble that can have everyone crying bitter tears and mouthing 'if only's '

and No Ekiti man is that foolish. Abeg

i can see that fayose bringing the whole family into the crib in a heartbeat cheesy
Re: . by SisiJinx: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

afi boy naa

Tee hee hee cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by asha80(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

And what is wrong with that grin

and No Ekiti man is that foolish. Abeg tongue

When last have you experienced nigerian roads  shocked
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
asha 80:

When last have you experienced nigerian roads  shocked

am I a dude. You're the stronger sex abi? Then prove it

Bloody pansies cheesy
Re: . by Junee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ Poster
yes she won't sleep with u, cos u are damn stupid not to understad her point of view!
Re: . by C2H5OH(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
yes he probably does have a job too.

if he wants some nookie he better figure out a way to get him out of the house once in a while.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2009
He'd have to send him to buy him bread from Ibadan each time.

That should leave enough time for the couple.
Re: . by asha80(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
Poster if the thing hold you too much just go and buy tura soap and head for the bathroom cheesy
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
why Tura
Re: . by asha80(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

why Tura

I heard tura makes you feel you are inside the real thing. grin
Re: . by blandyne(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
I really don't get why married couples allow family members to live with them.

@ poster
I won't advise you to kick your bro out of the house. Meanwhile all you can do is stop having sex with her for awhile, well until your bro gets a job. I know it seems impossible but Good luck.
Re: . by boy1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

afi boy naa
wetin b afi?
Re: . by boy1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
blandyne:

I really don't get why married couples allow family members to live with them.

@ poster
I won't advise you to kick your bro out of the house. Meanwhile all you can do is stop having sex with her for awhile, well until your bro gets a job. I know it seems impossible but Good luck.
na wa!is d bro always there 24 hours?wat an excuse,d woman is wicked and unreasonable.perhaps there's more 2 it.abeg cut dat line of thought.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
asha 80:

I heard tura makes you feel you are inside the real thing. grin

see the lies debosky ( our resident tura vendor) has been peddling to market his product.the other day, he told me it would give me instant biabia on second thought, maybe he field tested the soap grin and recommended it to asha 80 cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
the woman isnt wicked . . . the house is her own the moment she ties the knot and she has every right to determine who sleeps there and who doesnt. My uncles lived together for yrs and yrs but the moment the one who owned the house got married, the other had to pack out the day before the wedding.

What next? your mother will move over to your house and live there till she dies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / I Slept With My Madam / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.