Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12183 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by boy1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
davidylan:

the woman isnt wicked . . . the house is her own the moment she ties the knot and she has every right to determine who sleeps there and who doesnt. My uncles lived together for yrs and yrs but the moment the one who owned the house got married, the other had to pack out the day before the wedding.

What next? your mother will move over to your house and live there till she dies?
perhaps it's temporary stay.no right thinking man will invade people's privacy.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
the woman isnt wicked . . . the house is her own the moment she ties the knot and she has every right to determine who sleeps there and who doesnt. My uncles lived together for yrs and yrs but the moment the one who owned the house got married, the other had to pack out the day before the wedding.

Pls i am living in two rooms with my wife,we just married newly,but we use one of the rooms for parking clothes,bags,property etc and we sleep in the other room,we will soon find a bigger accomodation(Flat).Recently,my younger brother visited me to stay with us while we look for job for him.But,my wife say she will not allow me to touch her again if my brother is with us.I told her let the guy be sleeping in the other room,while we sleep on the other room,she say no,that she won't feel relaxed and free to make love in that kind condition unless my brother leave or until when we find a bigger accomodation.Please how can i convince her to agree for us to be doing it with my bros in the house?because [b]i need am well well.[/b]or is there any approach to be using that can make everybody feel at home in spite of the fact that three of us will be there while still enjoying her?.Please advise!!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
oyb, brother has to go whether na 2 or 20 rooms.
Re: . by Sodium155: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
Thanks for all the contributions so far received.Nairaland is undoubtbly a place to be.From all the opionions so far,i will decide on what to do.

@Posakosa,@asha80,@ThiefofHearts.The fact is that my brother was not living with me before the marriage and he came to my house.All of us knows that Lagos is different from some other parts of this country accomodationwise.We are not from Lagos but we stay in Lagos and my brother in question have never been in this town called Lagos.This is the first time he has been in Lagos.So,coming to Lagos to seek for what he can do to keep body and soul together,i am the only one that serves as his first point of contacts in terms of accomodation and to put him through for stepping into the Center of Excellence.I appreciate all your advice.Cheers!!!!
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
oyb, he means he needs SEX 'well well"

he woman isnt wicked . . . the house is her own the moment she ties the knot and she has every right to determine who sleeps there and who doesnt. My uncles lived together for yrs and yrs but the moment the one who owned the house got married, the other had to pack out the day before the wedding.

What next? your mother will move over to your house and live there till she dies?

Abi o

You can already tell the type that will allow their family to rule over them. weaklings
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
sodium, are you the only family member that lives in lagos?
Re: . by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
Sodium155:

Thanks for all the contributions so far received.Nairaland is undoubtbly a place to be.From all the opionions so far,i will decide on what to do.

The fact is that my brother was not living with me before the marriage and he came to my house.All of us knows that Lagos is different from some other parts of this country accomodationwise.We are not from Lagos but we stay in Lagos and my brother in question have never been in this town called Lagos.This is the first time he has been in Lagos.So,coming to Lagos to seek for what he can do to keep body and soul together,i am the only one that serves as his first point of contacts in terms of accomodation and to put him through for stepping into the Center of Excellence.I appreciate all your advice.Cheers!!!!

If your brother has no place to go then your wife must understand.
What is SEX compared to the future of your own sibling. . . . .You are the elder brother.
If his stay is making you guys uncomfortable then you and your wife should get a place for him. . . .If you cannot afford it, let your brother STAY!!!
Re: . by eldee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
@topic
Everytime you really need to do it 'well well', send your brother on an errand, somewhere he has to stay for like two weeks
Do your thing and make sure the pleasure's enough to last a month. . . simples.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
which kind errand lasts for 2 weeks lol

I suddenly have pity for the dude so i suggest weekends at a nice hotel. not some quick hump joint.
Re: . by eldee(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

which kind errand lasts for 2 weeks lol

Erm . . . say 'help me go to the village and give mama these clothes, and I'll send you money to come back in two weeks'
You need to gain more Nollywood experience grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
enter the arodan cheesy
Re: . by Hauwa1: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
i agree with TOH, every weekend take her away for a get away weekend where u both have privacy, dine out, visit parks etc.

for ur brother, strictly set a time for him, give him 3-6month to get a job and his own place. soon he will be acting like he has a right to live there and eat free food which is one nig factor (he does not . . . since you are now married)

bless you david, nigerian men and their family scare me big time.
Re: . by 4Play(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
Since when did Nigerian women start making noise during sex?  Is it the same Naija women who are famous for making their male partners feel like necrophiliacs with their astonishing re-enactment of corpse like qualities during sex?

I'm sure it's more a case of the woman having a general dislike of the presence of the brother.
Re: . by eldee(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
*Hauwa*:

i agree with TOH, every weekend take her away for a get away weekend where u both have privacy, dine out, visit parks etc.

for ur brother, strictly set a time for him, give him 3-6month to get a job and his own place. soon he will be acting like he has a right to live there and eat free food which is one nig factor (he does not . . . since you are now married)

He's living in the UK equivalent of a council flat . . . the weekend getaway is out of the question
Dine out?? This dude wants to get some . . . and I'm not talking bout food here wink

You need to agree with me that in the value system of the average working class Nigerian man, the belief in the need of an extended family network is prolly above everything else.
My suggestion gives him a chance to kill two birds with one stone grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
*Hauwa*:

yankee don spoil u pple  cheesy cheesy

the dude is barely getting by in a two bedroom apartment. . .and you are talking about romantic getaways  cheesy cheesy

get a job and his own place on top - 70k /mth if hes lucky - beans  cheesy cheesy
Re: . by no1madman(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

oyb, he means he needs SEX 'well well"

Abi o

You can already tell the type that will allow their family to rule over them. weaklings
Does dat make them "weaklings" zip up if u don't know what 2 say.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
come and zip it for me.

Omo ale.
Re: . by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Since when did Nigerian women start making noise during sex? Is it the same Naija women who are famous for making their male partners feel like necrophiliacs with their astonishing re-enactment of corpse like qualities during sex?

I'm sure it's more a case of the woman having a general dislike of the presence of the brother.

grin cheesy grin
Re: . by Basildon1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
Sodium155:

@Posakosa,@asha80,@ThiefofHearts.The fact is that my brother was not living with me before the marriage and he came to my house.All of us knows that Lagos is different from some other parts of this country accomodationwise.We are not from Lagos but we stay in Lagos and my brother in question have never been in this town called Lagos.This is the first time he has been in Lagos.So,coming to Lagos to seek for what he can do to keep body and soul together,i am the only one that serves as his first point of contacts in terms of accomodation and to put him through for stepping into the Center of Excellence.I appreciate all your advice.Cheers!!!!

Sodium, U be correct bro and he wil neva forget this help and will always pray for you. I'm glad you could sift through some rubbish advice that sum NLers are givin you. Everywhere in the world,shelter is not easy and you cant say because of sex you will feed your BLOOD brother to wolves. Some comments i'v seen on here are just heartless. All i can say is encourage him to make friends and talk to a few family friends so that he can go chill with them on the weekend. He will get a job by God's grace and leave your place. whatever you do,never abandon your brother
Re: . by spoilt(f): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2009
@ Op,
Why would you let your brother enjoy your wife's moans?
grin grin grin
Re: . by amebono11: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2009

she is, there are a lot of ways of dealing with this issue without giving the ultimatum

The questions is, if it were her younger sister living with them,will this ultimatum still hold?
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2009
Not all women are fine with their own family living in their home

I wouldnt be.
Re: . by SeanT21(f): 2:50am On Aug 18, 2009
Ur wife is selfish. She wants U to kick ur brother out all because of SEX!! Your bro is not a free loader and he does not plan on living there forever so whats her problem.What is wrong with having sex with him in the next room. Your brother is a grown man so what is the fuss about. undecided Let her deal with it. The world does not revolve around her.

DO NOT KICK YOUR BROTHER OUT
Re: . by Krayola2(m): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2009
If my future wife ever denies me sex for some bullshit reason like that, I will leave, come back with some slut, and fukc the shit outta her on the couch.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:56am On Aug 18, 2009
yet you'd be the one with a burning syphillis infested dik
Re: . by Krayola2(m): 2:59am On Aug 18, 2009
hahaha. . .i go use condom, nah. I'll fukc her real good too. make wifey jealous!!
Re: . by amebono11: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2009
i won"t be surprised if she was the accomodating type during courtship just to get in, but changed once there are in

She is a selish woman
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 3:58am On Aug 18, 2009
I cannot believe that people are saying it's just sex. It is not just sex. I feel sorry for your brother but you have to negotiate with your wife. If you are the only option then you need to make it up to your wife. You are newly wed. I would feel really uncomfortable if my in law was around and then trying to get it on. I am sure if you guys have been married for 2 years she would not be saying the same thing.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:09am On Aug 18, 2009
Outstrip:

I cannot believe that people are saying it's just sex. It is not just sex. I feel sorry for your brother but you have to negotiate with your wife. If you are the only option then you need to make it up to your wife. You are newly wed. I would feel really uncomfortable if my in law was around and then trying to get it on. I am sure if you guys have been married for 2 years she would not be saying the same thing.

Exactly
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

she is, there are a lot of ways of dealing with this issue without giving the ultimatum

The questions is, if it were her younger sister living with them,will this ultimatum still hold?

She is not, i'm surprised you as a woman support mr. sodium. The key here is that they are both newlyweds so i'm suspecting the wife must have been hoping they would at least have a couple of months of alone-time before the kids come. Adding a brother to a 2-room situation is a VOLATILE MIX.

why is the brother coming to Lagos now? What was he doing all this while? I've lived in Lagos before so the idea that he cant get his brother a small room on his own doesnt hold water. The wife didnt marry his brother to become house-wife for his family. So when she cooks the brother will also stretch his plate? grin

Una naija pple sef . . . even my wife's sister will not stay with us until babies enter the mix. Let everybody find his level abeg . . . brother and sisterhood is not forever.
Re: . by amebono11: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2009
She is plain wicked, she should stop covering up with the sex thingy, she knows why she does not want the brother there, i wouldn't support a family living with me, even 100 yrs after marriage, but if one comes in, i will leave the ultimatum on the brother

If he cant get a job in three months and move out, then she should throw him out, but if the husband insists on his staying, then she can use the sex thingy on him
Re: . by amebono11: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2009
davidylan:

She is not, i'm surprised you as a woman support mr. sodium. The key here is that they are both newlyweds so i'm suspecting the wife must have been hoping they would at least have a couple of months of alone-time before the kids come. Adding a brother to a 2-room situation is a VOLATILE MIX.

why is the brother coming to Lagos now? What was he doing all this while? I've lived in Lagos before so the idea that he cant get his brother a small room on his own doesnt hold water. The wife didnt marry his brother to become house-wife for his family. So when she cooks the brother will also stretch his plate? grin

Una naija pple sef . . . even my wife's sister will not stay with us until babies enter the mix. Let everybody find his level abeg . . . brother and sisterhood is not forever.

In conclusion i just asked

if it were her own sister that was in this situation, will she give the same ultimatum or calm down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Slept With My Madam / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.