Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12183 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Morizo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ all.
Different strokes for different folks!
@ poster
I strongly believe in privacy. your bros is mature enough to understand the basic rudiments of privacy especially at this stage of marriage. Sit him down and chat with him, both of you could devise a way out of it without ur wife knowing. Afterall it is his neices and nephews you are trying to procreate here grin grin angry
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2009
i
had an uncle who i stayed with when i was still in school there, and decided to put up in his house.
on getting to warri very late i must add, i went straight to his place and was told by the wife that he travelled to Benin.
i tried going into the house and was told by her that my uncle said not to allow any one sleep over. and it was raining heavily that particular night.

Lmao. I knew it. No wonder they're so angry.

LET IT GO. grin cheesy grin
Re: . by izeek(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
its obvious there is something about me u can't resist.
over 24hrs, and u are sill having hangovers from our last meeting.

better behave before the whole world hears ur pathetic tale.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
Lol if anyone is pathetic it's the loser that was standing in the rain

"AUNTIE PUHLEASE, IT'S ME, OPEN DA DOOR NA IT'S MY UNCLE'S HUZ"

I see the grudge is still eating you up. Pneumonia too eh?

PELE OOO cheesy
Re: . by izeek(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
@leats i had the guts to tell my tale.
wetin be ur own. thats if u have atall.
sometimes i wonder how very shallow thinking people like u get access to the net.

so Bleep wat, i stood in the rain to knock on his door,
u fit show ur face for any of ur relatives house.
LovePeddler like u.
ur record is everywhere for them to see.
am sure u must have slept with the gateman of the last uncle's house u visited.
dogs are not invited inside where people with decency and morals stay.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

MY SHIRT IS WETT PLEASE NAAAAAAAAAAA

IM COLD IM COLD AUNTIE DONT DO THIS TO ME MY ASHEWO MAMA SENT ME AWAY, I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO

AUNTIE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
izeek:

now the funny part,
my uncle just got married to some1 else, and sent her wife packing.
none of my relatives went to beg on her behalf cos they all claimed she was nasty to them at some point or the other.
i bet if she was nicer, some1 wud have stood up for her.
u never now when u wud need those in-laws u are proving nasty to now.

i have to agree with this , and it goes both ways. sometimes its only the influence of inlaws that can keep a marriage together during the rocky times

ThiefOfHearts:

Lol if anyone is pathetic it's the loser that was standing in the rain

"AUNTIE PUHLEASE, IT'S ME, OPEN DA DOOR NA IT'S MY UNCLE'S HUZ"

I see the grudge is still eating you up. Pneumonia too eh?

PELE OOO cheesy

you this woman . . . cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by chamotex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No wonder.

No wonder what . . . . . . ?
I'm sending my bro out for you and you are complaining.
Okay o
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
Why hello Oyb  tongue

wetin i do? grin
Re: . by izeek(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
thiefofheeart,

just did some background check on ur name,
apparently u have been busy stealing peoples husbands.
no wonder @ 33 u are unmarried, no future plans and are still dating low lifers like ur father.
well wat wud we expect, when u come from a family where morals have been thrown to the winds.

better realise that its better to have learnt from an issue and be corrected,
than to be used as an example for others.
thats the state u are in now.

got to run. bolo like u.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
Dude, you are boring.

That Pneumonia you got from being the street rat left in the rain must have messed up your brain cells.

Quit being an asshole and maybe doors will actually open and stop shutting in your face. grin
Re: . by nethacker(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Dude, you are boring.

That Pneumonia you got from being the street rat left in the rain must have messed up your brain cells.

Quit being an asshole and maybe doors will actually open and stop shutting in your face. grin

Ah!ah! kilode shocked
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2009
Notice how this one quoted me and not the twit above.

gays in love.
Re: . by nethacker(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Notice how this one quoted me and not the twit above.

gays in love.
For me or who shocked I hv nothing against u babe. It's better not to start a race u cant finish grin
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
Gbeyin goro e kuro waju mi. cool
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
Your wife is right; she needs her privacy; two rooms is to small for you to be accommodating someone.

@TOH
Long time, how you de?
Re: . by boy1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
@toh-u don't have peace in ur heart.shit like u don't end up well.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
iya e ni o ni end well. oloribu omo. ibi "boy" lo ma ku si.

crazykid:

Your wife is right; she needs her privacy; two rooms is to small for you to be accommodating someone.

@TOH
Long time, how you de?

Im fine jare. see as your brothers are disturbing my life ontop of sodium's problem. Sons of Lucifer  cheesy
Re: . by boy1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
I'm not surprise jare,like mother like daughter.
my powerful instincts doesn't fail me,u r such a hip-shooter.
Re: . by boy1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
check ur dictionary well well b4 u embarass urself.hahahaha!CHEI CHEI CHEI omo jakujaku.ayi were.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
@Izeek

How close were you to the family? Did the wife know you on a personal level? I'm asking because in Naija everyone you know or is older than you is your 'uncle'.
Re: . by Hauwa1: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2009
izeek story made me laugh. but dont you think the wifey was scared to let in a guy when hubby wasnt at home?

going to someone's home unannounced is soooooooooo wrong!!

STOP the habit, naija guys!
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
Porbbaly planned to rape her sef

GOD DECIDED TO PUNISH HIM

hence the rain cheesy
Re: . by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
stillwater:

@Izeek

How close were you to the family? Did the wife know you on a personal level? I'm asking because in Naija everyone you know or is older than you is your 'uncle'.

Some Naija women are witches abeg. . . . . .
She woulda opened the door for her nephew even if the husband had given her instructions not accommodate anyone.
Thank God i don't have morons as uncles.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Some Naija women are witches abeg. . . . . .
She woulda opened the door for her nephew even if the husband had given her instructions not accommodate anyone.
Thank God i don't have morons as uncles.

Why can't she open the door for her nephew when she already knows the nephew on a personal level?
If she really knew Izeek, I bet she would have let him in unless she's just plain nasty.
Izeek has to tell me if he is the husband's blood nephew that the wife knows, and not the "Uncle buy me chewing gum" you see in Nigeria. cheesy
Re: . by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
stillwater:

Why can't she open the door for her nephew when she already knows the nephew on a personal level?
If she really knew Izeek, I bet she would have let him in unless she's just plain nasty.
Izeek has to tell me if he is the husband's blood nephew that the wife knows, and not the "Uncle buy me chewing gum" you see in Nigeria. cheesy

So you haven't heard of some Naija women who refused to let the mother-in-law enter the house?
Re: . by touchmeder: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
*Hauwa*:

izeek story made me laugh. but dont you think the wifey was scared to let in a guy when hubby wasnt at home?

going to someone's home unannounced is soooooooooo wrong!!

STOP the habit, naija guys!

God bless you. Why do relations think they have a right to act like this. We had this uncles that did this alot. damn right rude. Coming in by say 9pm when everyone has eaten and gone to bed and start asking for eba and hot water to bath.damn
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

So you haven't heard of some Naija women who refused to let the mother-in-law enter the house?

No. Instead daughters-in-law try to be nice to them. cool

touchmeder:

God bless you. Why do relations think they have a right to act like this. We had this uncles that did this alot. damn right rude. Coming in by say 9pm when everyone has eaten and gone to bed and start asking for eba and hot water to bath.damn

Lol, all of them are like that. Intrusion is not in their dictionary.
Re: . by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
stillwater:

No. Instead daughters-in-law try to be nice to them. cool

Hmmmmmmm.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
Nobody sets out to be wicked to her mother-in-law. But as usual the daughter-in-law turns out to be the witch.
Re: . by Sauron1: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
stillwater:

Nobody sets out to be wicked to her mother-in-law. But as usual the daughter-in-law turns out to be the witch.

Wait till you become a mother of 4 sons. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wait till you become a mother of 4 sons. grin

I won't bring up mama's boys. And I'm very good at minding my own business. So what's the problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Slept With My Madam / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.