Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12188 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by no1madman(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

come and zip it for me.

Omo ale.
stupid thing.a typical yoruba woman is always a noise maker.
Re: . by boy1(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2009
no1madman:

stupid thing.a typical yoruba woman is always a noise maker.
u get time 4 d twirp.
Re: . by martho(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

In conclusion i just asked

if it were her own sister that was in this situation, will she give the same ultimatum or calm down?
i couldn't have said it better.i guess she's selfish and unreasonable.
The op has not complained dat his bro is irresponsible which might be a good reason 2 kick him out.
D poor bro needs him and it's only wise 2 offer assistance.in conclusion, op study ur wife very well.
Re: . by touchmeder: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2009
its a very tough one. I lived in another city for most of my life but served in lagos and didnt have anywhere to live initally and i know what relations did for me how can i ever forget those people. Today i am not in Nigeria but would always remember them and be greatful for what they did for me at that stage in my life. I understand and can relate with this scenerio. Giving the younger brother an ultimatum might not even work like that. Come on people nor be lagos and work? i'd say the wife should bear for sometime. Manage to make love quietly and if she shouts well too bad everyone is an adult anyway. lol
i'd say poster speak with your wife gently. Try to make her understand this is a temporary thing, can you manage to move out in say 5months?
Can she manage for the main time.Promise your wife that if after five months you dont move out, then you'd rent a room for your brother. i dont think a reasonable woman will still insist on no sex if you reason like this and KEEP TO YOUR WORD.
Advise him to start with a small job even if the pay is small (he may not get the big job at first but he will slowly work his way up)so at least if after the five months he is alone in the room you rented for him, he can take care of his feeding and contribute to his rent.
Hopefully things should better by then. All the best
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2009
Its unfair for the woman to be automatically expected to give up her privacy because her brother in law is "in need". Any right thinking woman who just got married (or otherwise) will put up objections and feel offended at the violation of her privacy. Why would anyone expect me to feel comfortable that a stranger is hearing my moans and groans as I sleep with my husband? Like seriously?

On the other hand too, it is unfair of the woman to ask her husband to turn his back on his own brother who is in dire need. Finance is tight, accommodation is another wahala.
However, I'd advice OP to find a middle ground with his wife. Allow his wife pick a time frame in which the brother has to get a job and move out. If he's unable to get a job and accommodation within that time, both brothers should seek the help of other single family members in Lagos.
Note that even after the OP has moved into a flat, it is still not ok for your brother to live with you especially if your wife is not comfortable with it.

PS, you people should ease up on the swear words abeg. You know each other before ni?
Re: . by melikey(f): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2009
IN ALL SINCERITY AND TRUTHFULNESS, AFTER READING THE POST AND HIS FURTHER COMMENTS, I CAN ONLY SAY I BLAME THE POSTER HIMSELF FOR THE SINGLE REASON THAT TRUE, BLOOD IS BLOOD AND U CAN NEVER KNOW U ARE IN A POSITION TO HELP YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER AND NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED TIMING AND IN THIS CASE IT WASNT CONSIDERED BY U AT ALL WHICH IN A WAY IS UNFAIR TO UR WIFE, EVERY COUPLES DREAM AFTER MARRIAGE IS TO HAVE A TIMEOUT PERIOD WHEREBY U ARE BOTH BY URSELVES, WITHOUT SENTIMENTS SHOULDNT BE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS, ANYWAY, I CAN UNDERSTAND BOTH PARTIES ie UR WIFE'S UNCOMFORTABILITY AND UR BROTHER'S SITUATION BUT U COULD HAVE BEEN THE MODERATOR BY FIRSTLY TALKIN THIS OVER WITH UR WIFE TO DETERMINE WAT TIME WOULD BE BEST FOR UR BROTHERS PRESCENCE IN UR HOUSE AND THEN FINDING THE BEST WAY OF RELAYING TO UR BROTHER BEFORE COMING, AT LEAST ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS KICKED OUT OF THE PREVIOUS SHELTER, THIS WOULD HAVE FULLY PREPARED UR WIFE AND SHE WOULD HAV MAXIMISED THE TIME U BOTH HAD BEFORE HAVING TO ADJUST TO UR BROTHER, BUT AT THE SAMETIME NOW THAT HE'S THERE,SHE JUST HAS TO DEAL WITH IT AND NOT GIVE ULTIMATUMS, THATS TOO CRUDE, I WISH I COULD ADVICE UR BRO TO MAKE HIMSELF LESS CONSPICOUS AROUND THE HOUSE, NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT
Re: . by amebono11: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

. Allow his wife pick a time frame in which the brother has to get a job and move out. If he's unable to get a job and accommodation within that time

Thank you, i wouldnt want any inlaw of mine to come live with me but if it happens, the least i can do is give the person 4 months maximum 6 to get a job or get out

I still wonder if she will give this same ultimatum, if it were her sister that is in this same position
Re: . by brutal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
Dis na small issue.it's just a matter of understanding.but on a serious note,if my woman refuse me sex over small matter,i would think twice about my future with her cos it's plain wickedness.such women are evil.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
Lol wetin be "tiwrp", the word is twerp. As in your middle name. Na by force to speak English. Bloody illiterates feeling funky  cheesy
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
jenni, we dont know when he got there. Lol 8 months has probably already passed  grin

why is the brother coming to Lagos now? What was he doing all this while? I've lived in Lagos before so the idea that he cant get his brother a small room on his own doesnt hold water. The wife didnt marry his brother to become house-wife for his family. So when she cooks the brother will also stretch his plate?

"No food for freeloaders" grin
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
Thank you, i wouldnt want any inlaw of mine to come live with me but if it happens, the least i can do is give the person 4 months maximum 6 to get a job or get out

I still wonder if she will give this same ultimatum, if it were  her sister that is in this same position

In that case, her husband has every right to be pissed too and she has every right to seek his understanding. She should also allow the husband give her sister a time frame. After all, its his house too.
Re: . by izeek(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Its unfair for the woman to be automatically expected to give up her privacy because her brother in law is "in need". Any right thinking woman who just got married (or otherwise) will put up objections and feel offended at the violation of her privacy. Why would anyone expect me to feel comfortable that a stranger is hearing my moans and groans as I sleep with my husband? Like seriously?

On the other hand too, it is unfair of the woman to ask her husband to turn his back on his own brother who is in dire need. Finance is tight, accommodation is another wahala.
However, I'd advice OP to find a middle ground with his wife. Allow his wife pick a time frame in which the brother has to get a job and move out. If he's unable to get a job and accommodation within that time, both brothers should seek the help of other single family members in Lagos.
Note that even after the OP has moved into a flat, it is still not ok for your brother to live with you especially if your wife is not comfortable with it.

PS, you people should ease up on the swear words abeg. You know each other before ni?

we all know the state @ which our country is in right now,
what time frame do u think is enough for the brother to have found a job?

definitely you must have heard about people who have been out of school for  close to 5yrs or more and are still job hunting,
would we say they did not try hard enough?

@thief thief,
my mind was to exchange words with you yesterday, but then again, i came to realise you are not worth the stress.
you keep correcting peoples written English, how does that make u a better person.

i simply made a suggestion from your post requesting the brother be thrown out of the house,
and i asked if that's what you would advice your husband to do?
people like you make other women brake up what would have been a happy home from mere listening to your stupidity,
when in reality,
you would live with your own husband and his 5brothers in a face me i kill you.
Re: . by boy1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol wetin be "tiwrp", the word is twerp. As in your middle name. Na by force to speak English. Bloody illiterates feeling funky cheesy
Don't fool urself.check ur dictionary twirp
u got bird brain.ding-dong!
Re: . by GEW: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
brother in law don dey join MIL's and friends for naija.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
Tough one.
Don't send your bro out.

Just plead with your wife to see reasons.
Let her try and control her moaning. . . wink
Re: . by Sauron1: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

i won"t be surprised if she was the accomodating type during courtship just to get in, but changed once there are in

She is a selish woman

I cannot even believe the brother is contemplating sending his own blood brother out because of a woman.
Personally, i will disown any brother who brings sex issues up as an excuse to kick me out.
My kid brother comes first before any wifey.
Re: . by bluespice(f): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
i think we are looking at this the wrong way
she isnt stopping sex cos of the brother-in-law
her refusal is a form of punishment seeing as she knows (poster said he wants it "well well" her husband likes sex)
both of them should have a long talk about her real reason for not wanting the brother-in-law in the house
i think its un reasonable using sex as a weapon in such a trivial issue
she's got issues and needs to work on herself
Re: . by Sauron1: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2009
bluespice:

i think we are looking at this the wrong way
she isnt stopping sex cos of the brother-in-law
her refusal is a form of punishment seeing as she knows (poster said he wants it "well well" her husband likes sex)
both of them should have a long talk about her real reason for not wanting the brother-in-law in the house
i think its un reasonable using sex as a weapon in such a trivial issue
she's got issues and needs to work on herself

We must understand women are the most hypocritical beings in the whole wide world.
If that was her own sibling, this wouldn't be any issue at all. . . .
They are ready to bring their own relatives in and they want you to understand but when it's time for the man's relative to come in. . .excuses start.
Where will my kid brother go in that wild Lagos? If i send him packing and he gets arrested for a vice. . .what would become of me?
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
What state is the country in? What state was it before he joined them in their matrimonial home? Where did he come from? Is Lagos the only place to seek for jobs? If after 6 months you haven't found a job in Lagos, is it not reasonable to try elsewhere? undecided
Re: . by bluespice(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

We must understand women are the most hypocritical beings in the whole wide world.
If that was her own sibling, this wouldn't be any issue at all. . . .
They are ready to bring their own relatives in and they want you to understand but when it's time for the man's relative to come in. . .excuses start.
Where will my kid brother go in that wild Lagos? If i send him packing and he gets arrested for one vice. . .what would become of me?
not all women jare!
ur rite tho she might not have a problem with her relatives staying were the situations reversed
that said, all we can do is speculate, we dont know her real reason for not wanting the guy over
who knows, they might have had a history by history i mean they might have never gotten along and she feels cos its 'her' house she can decide if she wants to be haunted by his face daily
Re: . by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
I do not support young couples who just got married living with any relatives! If I were to be in your wife's position I wouldn't also be comfortable.
Re: . by bluespice(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
u wouldnt be comfortable doesnt mean u'll throw reason to the winds and be adamant on the relative's departure
Re: . by Sauron1: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
bluespice:

not all women jare!
ur rite tho she might not have a problem with her relatives staying were the situations reversed

She will NOT have a problem with it if the dude was her own sibling. . . .There's an air of inevitability about it.

that said, all we can do is speculate, we dont know her real reason for not wanting the guy over
who knows, they might have had a history by history i mean they might have never gotten along and she feels cos its 'her' house she can decide if she wants to be haunted by his face daily

The OP should man up and tell his wifey his brother MUST stay. . . .until he gets a job and can stand on his feet by himself.
Christ. . . . .women are complex beings.
A woman who is not ready to accept my own sibling does not love me and cannot be my wife.
I am not asking her to send her siblings out to accommodate mine. . . .I am asking her to accept my siblings while i accept hers.
That is not a huge task, is it?
Re: . by Uche2nna(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thats a valid point and so there is no telling what the real reason behind her actions are.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she is just too embarrassed to make love with the brother sleeping next door (not that it matters to most girls these days) especially if she is a moaner.

They need to talk and asap
Re: . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
Why would anyone expect me to feel comfortable that a stranger is hearing my moans and groans as I sleep with my husband? Like seriously?

if thats the problem, all she needs is a gag  grin

so what do peeps in face me i face you do - abstain?  grin grin
Re: . by bluespice(f): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
ITS NOT ABOUT SEX!
lets get it str8
she's simply denying him sex as a punishment
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
u know they say hen u marry, you marry the family, not the spouse. . .

the lady is almost asking the guy to sever ties with his brother

slightly oftopic

during my nysc, i stayed with an uncle for 2wks. the guy is my mums blood brother. he was having some sort of problems with his wife. all their kids were abroad. it was a majorly difficult time for me then, ad without warning, the man chased me from his house - (almost definitely at his wife's behest) my mum was so upset, i think she fell ill. later i heard the man was going round telling peeps he chased me out cause i was a cult boy  cheesy cheesy, some of the folks abroad actually believed the bs. anyway, i saw the guy at a wedding like 2yrs later. i think i was chopping oyel money then. we were as civil as the circumstances could allow, but obviously the man was wary. do you think that man can come to my folks for a favor in future?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
bluespice:

ITS NOT ABOUT SEX!
lets get it str8

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310885.0.html#msg4367618

way ahead of you . that was my first post. now i'm just joking

i really don't know what to say - your wife may have issues with your brother she is not talking about. but your asking your brother to leave will lead to major bad blood between your wife and your family, imho.

unless you can find a friend for your bro to crash with, i'd say manage it. marriage is not a bed of roses. tomorrow it may be your wife's sister who is coming to stay while she looks for job. do you think she would have the same reservations?

as to siblings etal knowing you are gettng down - i don't think anyone over here believes in the stork. heck its the brother hat should be bothered at the interruptions to his sleep
Re: . by Sauron1: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
oyb:

slightly oftopic

during my nysc, i stayed with an uncle for 2wks. the guy is my mums blood brother. he was having some sort of problems with his wife. all their kids were abroad. it was a majorly difficult time for me then, ad without warning, the man chased me from his house - (almost definitely at his wife's behest) my mum was so upset, i think she fell ill. later i heard the man was going round telling peeps he chased me out cause i was a cult boy  cheesy cheesy, some of the folks abroad actually believed the bs. anyway, i saw the guy at a wedding like 2yrs later. i think i was chopping oyel money then. we were as civil as the circumstances could allow, but obviously the man was wary. do you think that man can come to my folks for a favor in future?

U even tried exchanging pleasantries with him. . . . .I woulda ignored his ass.
I get ticked with men without balls. . . . .and most men these days are retards.
How can a woman gimme an order to send my own relative away because of her selfish wet-dreams. . . .She should Bleep back to her father's house to make such orders. If your uncle comes to your house, let your dogs on him to bite his face.
Nansense!!!!
Re: . by Uche2nna(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
bluespice:

ITS NOT ABOUT SEX!
lets get it str8

How do U know that for sure?  undecided  

There is a possibility that she is using that as a weapon but then there is also the possibility that she is concerned about eaves dropping.

And besides, only a naive girl would believe that lack of sex can be used as a coercive force, actually the reverse is true. Plenty of good sex would make a man say I do to very dumb stuff.
Re: . by bluespice(f): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

U even tried exchanging pleasantries with him. . . . .I woulda ignored his ass.
I get ticked with men without balls. . . . .and most men these days are retards.
How can a woman gimme an order to send my own relative away because of her selfish wet-dreams. . . .She should Bleep back to her father's house to make such orders. If your uncle comes to your house, l[b]et your dogs on him to bite his face.[/b]
Nansense!!!!
word! ignoring would be better compared to what illda done!
wuss that he is
that said, the highlighted part got me rolling grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by izeek(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
we do not know all the details in this matter,
its possible he has job hunted in other places, and felt lagos with its vast opportunities wud come as a better option to him.
moreso, what exactly does this wife know about her husband?
like if he was the first son of his family, did they not discuss befor marriage extensively how involved he would be in assisting his sibblings?
was the brother living with him before they got married, or moved in after they got married.

i just dont think sending ur bro away cos ur wife wants a wild Bleep is reasonable.
think of it, pleasing ur wife over having ur bro staying under the bridge.
there would be no better description for selfishness.

i would rather have that wife leave than send my bro away.
what i just will not condone is have my bro be disrespectful to my wife.

and come to think of it, if she was close to the in-laws she wud not have this kinda crapy talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.