Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (7188 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 17, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

"I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime." embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Seun, any assistance?
Mynd44, can you epp this woman?
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Thomas333(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2016
Go and read " the secret"by Rhonda byrne

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Oyase(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2016
call my number, so that i can link you up.
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Kiish(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
She will get married before the year runs out, and shame all these Nairaland haters. Somebody say amen! * drops mic*

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by cherrybrown(f): 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
Don't loose hope,your husband will locate you in no distance time all you need to do is to keep on trusting in the lord he sees all your tears and he hears you when you call upon him
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by enshi(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2016
Well i dont believe in the age thing...... Happiness id the main reason for relationships.... Am free if you truely are

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:22am On May 18, 2016
Heh! But, I thought our resident feminazis here were against ladies getting married! I expect post, like 'you can do fine you don't need a man'
Set of misguided tools
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by skywalker240(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2016
stop coming here to complain,...deep down u know u are the one who created ur own problem.

Just imagine,....EVEN MY FREINDS GETTING MARRIED TO MEN BELOW THEIR LEAGUES....i know ur type,...na una dey follow sugar daddy and married dey 4get about guys in ur grade when u were back in ur early,mid and late twenties..

@28 u own a house,....that is an acheivement but i have witnessed many ladies who own houses been arrogant and possesing that dominating nature just to humilate men especially if the men are below them in finance etc..

My two advice.....u only got to pick two and that is one of the 2 or none.

1 FINETUNE URSELF....if u are that proud,no character,insultive,less humble,and less obedient type (many independent ladies fall in this category)...

2 JUST TRY TO BE A BABY MAMA...odds are 1/25 a mans gonna settle for a 38 yrs else u planning to be a second or third wife to one old alhaji.

I hope that ua14 abi au41 girl is reading this stuff..

If u wont take any......then join ur mates in shiloh....
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by SmellingAnus(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
For those of you that don't want to fall in her shoes, read my previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/3046021/romancelanders-females-wake-up-reality#44658856
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala this lady needs advice ooh
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by davidif: 5:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Josphine4good:
forget about husband for now but try and get pregnant

and become someone's babymama?

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by davidif: 5:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
Maybe u shoud consider getting preggy for now,and forget marrage or hubby

Wait what?? and become someone's babymama?

Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by ucnwafor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
cherrybrown:
Don't loose hope,your husband will locate you in no distance time all you need to do is to keep on trusting in the lord he sees all your tears and he hears you when you call upon him
bae longes tym, no huu u don 4get ua boi na
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by cherrybrown(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
ucnwafor:
bae longes tym, no huu u don 4get ua boi na
Hahahaha I dey oooo where have you been
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am 25yrs come marry me
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by marvin902(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
just get pregnant first before time runs out
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nickymezor(f): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
I do hope u meet him soon...it's well.
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by ucnwafor(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
cherrybrown:
Hahahaha I dey oooo where have you been
hmmm i still dey wey u keep me, how ua side na
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nixiepie(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
davidif:

Wait what?? and become someone's babymama?
ok u can help her ministry
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by davidif: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Nixiepie:
ok u can help her ministry

No thanks, i will pass.
Re: I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Don't become babymama yet . be patient a lil bit more . you will get married .
God always pulls through at the end .
Its well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse / Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.