Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? (12978 Views)

Global Decline In Values: You Needn't Key In / Your Values: Your Value / 5 Personal Values That Would Bring You Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 9:38am On May 21, 2016
lezz:

I have done cursory check, all the Western marionettes here are all domiciled abroad except the male phoney kid who is a compulsive liar and shammer.

Do I add that other than TV, who I see has stood and called the Western culture for what it is, the rest traded their morality to leverage their economic destitution.

These ladies are socio-cultural terrorists like the brainwashed suicide female bombers in the north. Only difference is that they think they are innocuous to the blast.

I give to you on this one bro.

let me use this opportunity to ask if the Shammer you refer to is the same moniker who have been wasting a lot of space on this thread typing very long shitty epistles?

2 Likes

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Creamish(f): 9:40am On May 21, 2016
Acidosis:
It's simple!

Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands.

Husbands love your wives.

This principle has worked for all successful marriages I know. It worked for my grandparents; it worked for my parents (over 30 years in marriage, yet I've never seen them fight/yell/or shout at each other).

This same principle/ethics will I uphold in my family, and same would be passed to my children. Even if Obama legalizes marriage between man and pig, my own ethics and principles STAND.

2 Likes

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Creamish(f): 9:47am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

this is surprisingly sad, if only I had seen this earlier.......

Oh c'mon.... u shuld know me better. I just quoted Acidosis. His view is my view. It can't work any other way.. God who knows all made it so. Man who knows naught drowns in self deceit!

2 Likes

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 9:50am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

@bolded, this is very funny

grin grin grin
Funny, but it's a perfect depiction.
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 9:56am On May 21, 2016
Creamish:

Oh c'mon.... u shuld know me better. I just quoted Acidosis. His view is my view. It can't work any other way.. God who knows all made it so. Man who knows nought drowns in self deceit!

Creamish is Godly. And that's why she's priceless. Who can steal her crown? Neither betrayal or name calling can unseat her from the seat reserved for the virtuous.

She will drink from the fountain of love and fulfilment. The fangs of greed and rebellion will not come near her borders for she's firmly secured by truth.

She's loved.

cheesy
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Creamish(f): 10:07am On May 21, 2016
postmann:

Creamish is Godly. And that's why she's priceless. Who can steal her crown? Neither betrayal or name calling can unseat her from the seat reserved for the virtuous.

She will drink from the fountain of love and fulfilment. The fangs of greed and rebellion will not come near her borders for she's firmly secured by truth.

She's loved.

cheesy

Aaaawwww... thanks. I'm honoured. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by lezz(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

let me use this opportunity to ask if the Shammer you refer to is the same moniker who have been wasting a lot of space on this thread typing very long shitty epistles?
He is!!!

A mythical 19 year old whose brain elasticity can't stretch beyond 5 minutes Google search to prate about what he has no knowledge about. grin grin grin

One would think, the kid would be worried about his studies and future instead of dabbling into adult affairs he knows little about.
But preying on the vulnerability of "older" females in dire emotional need is his stock-in-trade.

He gives "carefully researched acquiescence" to their submissions to warm his way--always.

The length of his epistle is a clear depiction of his desperate need of their recognition. grin grin grin

We hope he doesn't die of the logical fallacy of his long epistles faster than he is certain to die from the failed search of another vulnerable woman to scam and later troll out of Nairaland when relationship goes bad. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Ishilove: 10:15am On May 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Amen to your prayers. When the owner of the sceptre comes, there will be a restoration of better settings, just like the Father always wanted it.
Ejo, e so ni ede Yooba undecided
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Mediapace: 10:20am On May 21, 2016
Wait are you igbo hausa or yoruba girl ?
Ishilove:
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by MrPresident1: 10:22am On May 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Jesu loni sceptre, opa ase, t'o ba de, gbogbo nansense t'o nlo l'agbaiye ma stop grin

Meek as a lamb, fierce like a lion, my Lord and Master wink
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 10:25am On May 21, 2016
Creamish:

Oh c'mon.... u shuld know me better. I just quoted Acidosis. His view is my view. It can't work any other way.. God who knows all made it so. Man who knows naught drowns in self deceit!
i am inclined to believe you my creamish-murderer , ever since you shot me on the first thread of encounter , I think I need a lot of healing on emotional-vulnerability when it concerns you.
I sure know you good and I am willing to know you better in all practices of life and living " which includes ......." grin .
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 10:26am On May 21, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin Funny, but it's a perfect depiction.
very true, very true! ...
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 10:30am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

You needn't ask bro, your astute mind is always quick to pickup the trails of a scheming, deceiving, impish criminal whose laboriously lengthy essays were an attempt to seek acceptability and warm his way into the bank accounts of some vulnerable women who Timothy warned us about; women who are willing to accept any feel-good sermon to calm their tempestuous conscience.

You're right man. The found-out fraudulent kid has played his last deceitful card in the romance section and his ignobility stank repulsively from thread after thread.

He's like a woman who has slept with half the men in her city and no one considers her good enough for marriage, so she leaves town in her attempt to clear her shameful past and move into a fresh city where only few know she's as worthless as a juice-less orange.

That's a brief summary of the Jamb-struggling kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 10:38am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
He is!!!

A mythical 19 year old whose brain elasticity can't stretch beyond 5 minutes Google search to prate about what he has no knowledge about. grin grin grin

One would think, the kid would be worried about his studies and future instead of dabbling into adult affairs he knows little about.
But preying on the vulnerability of "older" females in dire emotional need is his stock-in-trade.

He gives "carefully researched acquiescence" to their submissions to warm his way--always.

The length of his epistle is a clear depiction of his desperate need of their recognition. grin grin grin

We hope he doesn't die of the logical fallacy of his long epistles faster than he is certain to die from the failed search of another vulnerable woman to scam and later bound out of Nairaland. cool

lol I think you really have seen through this lad .

even if I don't know him , the way you've analysed his intentions on why " the long epistles " is a reason to believe every bit of your allegations towards him is affirmative.

2 Likes

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 10:44am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
He is!!!

We hope he doesn't die of the logical fallacy of his long epistles faster than he is certain to die from the failed search of another vulnerable woman to scam and later troll out of Nairaland when relationship goes bad. cool

Aaaeeehhh!!!!
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by lezz(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

lol I think you really have seen through this lad .

even if I don't know him , the way you've analysed his intentions on why " the long epistles " is a reason to believe every bit of your allegations towards him is affirmative.

Go read his posts and history, a lengthy backlog but you'll be rewarded.

Now ask yourself this; he says he is 19 years of age.

So what's he doing crowding supposedly much older women some of whom are married and with kids.

From _Nubian113, to _Ladyboss, to _Creamish and to women in the family section most of whom are married and with children.

If several of his failed attempts at swindling them had not been revealed no one will know.

The real tradegy is when they refused complying with his financial shams, he comes to Nairaland and reveal everything they have confided in him offline.

He will troll and hound them in rap battles until they deactivate.

Go through his history log.

1 Like

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 10:51am On May 21, 2016
postmann:

You needn't ask bro, your astute mind is always quick to pickup the trails of a scheming, deceiving, impish criminal whose laboriously lengthy essays were an attempt to seek acceptability and warm his way into the bank accounts of some vulnerable women who Timothy warned us about; women who are willing to accept any feel-good sermon to calm their tempestuous conscience.

You're right man. The found-out fraudulent kid has played his last deceitful card in the romance section and his ignobility stank repulsively from thread after thread.

He's like a woman who has slept with half the men in her city and no one considers her good enough for marriage, so she leaves town in her attempt to clear her shameful past and move into a fresh city where only few know she's as worthless as a juice-less orange.

That's a brief summary of the Jamb-struggling kid.
it is shameful and pitiful for a growing male to follow such a stinking path.
seems he has really been exposed big time, cause both you and le.zz have same testimony against him , you may read my reply to le.zz on this issue.

1 Like

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 10:57am On May 21, 2016
lezz:

So what's he doing crowding supposedly much older women some of whom are married and with kids.

From _Nubian113, to _Ladyboss, to _Creamish and to women in the family section most of whom are married and with children.

If several of his failed attempts at swindling them had not been revealed no one will know.

The real tradegy is when they refused complying with his financial shams, he comes to Nairalander and reveal everything they have confided in him offline.

I don't want his death now, oh thou merciless executioner. We're yet to serve him his best meal. Even a criminal can be accorded his last wish.

Only after that will you spill this impure-blood and rid us of his evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 10:59am On May 21, 2016
lezz:

The real tradegy is when they refused complying with his financial shams, he comes to Nairalander and reveal everything they have confided in him offline.

I will in little bits of my time , after all he types like scam anyway , they always want to lick as$es .
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by PinketteDawn: 11:03am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
cheesy grin

[b]But you have the answer yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy. You just stated that yourself above.

Then my dear, both of us have different understanding of leadership. A leader cannot exist without a follower and vice versa. So if you want to tell me that a woman is genetically programmed to depend on a man, then permit me to also conclude that a man is also genetically programmed to depend to a woman. None can exist without the other.
Unless of course you can prove otherwise to me.
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by lezz(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
postmann:

I don't want his death now, oh thou merciless executioner. We're yet to serve him his best meal.

Only after that will you spill this impure-blood and rid us of his evil.

I haven't touched the vast reservoir of facts and evidence I have against that undernourished, demonised, petty, cold thief. Facts of his actual life that spilled onto Nairaland and other forums and e-platformsm.

He is the breathing exemplification of attention deficit disorder and inexorable greed.

I give him grace and time to mend his ways. But he can't just steer away from making side jibes, can he?
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 11:09am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

it is shameful and pitiful for growing male to follow such a stinking path.
seems he has really been exposed big time, cause both you and le.zz have same testimony against him[/b]0 , you may read my reply to le.zz on this issue.
[b]
And the day I'll mount the podium to testify, the children of the LORD will sing for joy. Chains of deception will break loose and there will be cries of joy. Hearts once held in deception will beat in enlightenment.
For this impish devil will be thoroughly disgraced.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by lezz(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

I will in little bits of my time , after all he types like scam anyway , they always want to lick as$es .

When you're ready, I'll PM you all his gazillion monikers he uses. Unlike most Nairalanders, he doesn't own up to his handles except 2.

But we have irrefutable evidence of all his zillion handles, including female ones he uses to hoodwink unsuspecting females into thinking he is being sought after.
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 11:19am On May 21, 2016
postmann:

And the day I'll mount the podium to testify, the children of the LORD will sing for joy. Chains of deception will break loose and there will be cries of joy. Hearts once held in deception will beat in enlightenment.
For this impish devil will be thoroughly disgraced.

grin grin grin
Lol, and it will be counted as righteousness on your course.

1 Like

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by lezz(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
PinketteDawn:

Then my dear, both of us have different understanding of leadership. A leader cannot exist without a follower and vice versa.

Same belief here.

PinketteDawn:

So if you want to tell me that a woman is genetically programmed to depend on a man, then permit me to also conclude that a man is also genetically programmed to depend to a woman. None can exist without the other.
Unless of course you can prove otherwise to me.

In a way yes, the relationship between a man and a woman is complementary in nature , made so by the unfathomable brilliance of God through millions of years of evolution.

That's why faggøtry can't make sense ever.

Women are more dependent on their men in more ways than men are.

I don't have the time now to type a long submission.

But in everyday things like sex, emotional well-being, in chaos, spirituality, trend, culture etc. Women wait for man to lead and she follows.

Take this home:

If Nairaland were a physical sphere and a terrorist act were to occur or armed robbers where to attack, all the females here will instinctively, without the luxury of a nano second of thought look up to the men for direction, and leadership......that's the ones who will have the presence of mind, the others might be too busy screaming or in a state of perceptual shock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Dheartless: 11:25am On May 21, 2016
lezz:

When you're ready, I'll PM you all his gazillion monikers he uses. Unlike most Nairalanders, he doesn't own up to his handles except 2.

But we have irrefutable evidence of all his zillion handles, including female ones he uses to hoodwink unsuspecting females into thinking he is being sought after.
that is very kind of you bro.
just do the PM thing right away.
your descriptions about this lad is beginning to build up into a nice seasonal movie on " trailing and exposing the thief" grin
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Ishilove: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Jesu loni sceptre, opa ase, t'o ba de, gbogbo nansense t'o nlo l'agbaiye ma stop grin

Meek as a lamb, fierce like a lion, my Lord and Master wink
Lol. Okay. You got me. Can you now please say what you mean in plain English? cheesy
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by postmann: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
Dheartless:

Lol, and it will be counted as righteousness on your course.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Ishilove: 11:31am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
Same belief here.

In a way yes, the relationship between a man and a woman is complementary in nature , made so by the unfathomable brilliance of God through millions of years of evolution.

But in everyday things like sex, emotional well-being, in chaos, spirituality, trend, culture etc. Women wait for man to lead and she follows.

Take this home:

If Nairaland were a physical sphere and a terrorist act were to occur or armed robbers where to attack, all the females here will instinctively, without the luxury of a nano second of thought look up to the men for direction, and leadership......that's the ones who will have the presence of mind, the others might be too busy screaming or in a state of perceptual shock.
Mscheeew.
Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2016
Creamish:

I love you smiley cool

1 Like

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
Why are people thanking you for this piece when it was inspired by me? grin cheesy

Just kidding.

I am standing in ovation too. wink

darkenedrebel:

Thank you wink

And of course, I'm in complete consonance with the afore.

And also, positive discrimination against posters who are yet to plight their troth nor have any immediate desire of doing so should be heavily frowned upon. I find such affirmative actions rather degenerative.

Well, positive discrimination to me is the freedom to choose who I actually want to interact with on a particular day. wink

I wouldn't feign to be an aficionado in marital affairs. What I would do instead, is border on the point instinctively, and with a conscious effort try to keep my thesis in tandem with a chain of episodic experiences and based on personal observations.

First up, I think there is the need of a slight reformation of the ethics of the African marriage. And I would like to have my focus riveted, this time on the 'Nigerian Marriage' as speaking on the 'African Marriage' would open the floodgates to a lot of generalizations - and as you know, that's never the ideal way of going around such matters.

I actually wanted to write 'Nigerian' but decided to stick to the title of this thread hoping that someone would actually see what I see. wink

Permit me to reiterate: certain values need to be revised and reviewed, and if the need arise, should be streamlined with novel ones that are more adaptable to the complexities and nuances of this modern age.

If only the inherent provincialism in the 'set-in-stone' traditionalists can be allayed a little, it wouldn't seem so difficult.
In the past, we used horses, donkeys, camels etcetera to tread afield and also to commute from one village to the next.

Herein lies the significance of the animal analogy: We, humans, realized the need for improvements in our standard of living, and thus, the feverish need arose for mediums that would not only bring a definite end to the tardiness encountered when travelling on a camel etc, but which would also go a long way in lessening the discomforts that usually trailed along with traveling on an animal's back.

The invention of bicycles, cars and other modern means of transportation were resultant of such needs.

Just as we thought it necessary to invent machines that would prove remarkably in sating our needs in transportation, and ergonomically too, so also is the reassessment of the mores guiding latter-day marriages/families meant to be above-the-fold in our to-do list.

This would not only bring about a rekindling of marital values amongst couples, but also be conveniently suited for the '2016 marriage'.

Again and again I find it rather remarkable that people have such issues with change claiming that everything was better back in the day.
I think this nostalgia is a result of selective memory which paints a rather distorted picture of the past. Sometimes it is not even a matter of remembrance because those who claim that everything was better back in the day have not even been experienced the struggles of yesterday.

What I have no doubt about is that different times come with different privileges and simultaneously new problems that stand in need for new solutions. And with these solutions comes development, which is the driving force behind all life. Evolution is the most natural process. You either embrace it and utilize it to your advantage or you keep pushing against the inevitable ending up bitter.

No oars should be stuck into the bedrock of the marriage institution, and which for me are: love, trust and mutual respect betwixt partners.

I am sure most people, traditionalist or progressive, would agree that trust and respect are essential but what is love?

St. Augustine of Hippo also included bonum sacramenti(indissolubility) in what he thinks wedlocks should be about.

I beg to differ, because I think domestic violence and a busload of imponderables can be considered a valid excuse for the dissolving of any marriage) I'm guessing men rarely turned their wives into punching bags in St.Augustine's time. grin

Well, the moment you break the promise to love and honor your spouse till death do you part is the moment the marriage is dissolved. I don't see why anyone should be asked to live up to the promise of till death do us part when the other party does not live up to the promise of loving and honoring their spouse.

Men should also stop seeing women as properties or creatures bereft of feelings.

This can only happen if such men learn to connect to and respect their own emotions.

The recent Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz episode that rocked the entertainment world would be the most apt exempli grata in this scenario.
Let's suspend all disbelief and pretend that all Tiwa relayed in that video was true. Having done that, it'd come to the cognisance of any even-handed fellow that this so-called rule which states that a woman's total submission to her man is unnegotiable is a bit arbitrary and beyond the pale, especially when expected to be done without questioning in some very straitened circumstances.

Any discussion of a woman's submission that neglects the man's duty to love his wife is one-sided and futile.
Assuming that she said the truth, he broke the vow to love and honor her, which is the breaking of the fundament, on which the marriage was built and should be sustained.

Still on the Tiwa/Teebillz saga, I'm not trying to take sides here, but I don't think it's fair that after a woman(who is principally the sole provider in the Tiwa/Teebillz case) has expended ENERGY, both physically and mentally in performing on stage, or in studio sessions, from morn till dawn should return home only to be subjected to another spate of work by a layabout hubby, especially when it's sommat that could have easily been executed before she made it home.

As above. The foundation of the marriage institution as we know it now is to love and honor your spouse. If you can't live up to this expectation, your relationship is no longer a marriage as it is bound to this promise, its realization and manifestation.

Why can't he go into the kitchen and fix himself a plate and why would he be so inconsiderate to the plight of someone who has been out all day ploughing the fields.
That to me, is just the height of wickedness and also one of the matters I think needs to be addressed in premarital counselling sessions.

Well, I am a lil' bit disappointed that a woman like Tiwa didn't set her priorities straight right from the get-go.
Didn't she know that a 'traditionalist' stands in the opposite direction to the ambitions of a woman like her? Or was it that infatuation clouded her sight to the point where she was not able to see his recklessness?

The ideal marriage should not be like a Military system of government, but rather be akin to a football team where each of the persons involved are merely team players working towards a goal and for the commonweal.

There are millions of men and women who desire a clear hierarchy in their marriage. Let them find and stick to each other.
For those of us who desire a different arrangement, let us positively discriminate them by sticking to people with similar or same preference.

It could be remarked in passing that the tradition of women being much more industrious than men has also accelerated the current process of equalization between the sexes, since the African woman in the modern working situation will generally outdo the man(I stand to be corrected).

In light of that, we men should develop some superego and try to adjust adequately to the patently obvious paradigm shift.

As long as people feel that their egos depend on how others behave, their egos will remain fragile.

Gone are the days when the average woman was quintessentially a kitchen workhorse and a mobile baby-factory .
Times have changed and unless people change with them, the impasse would be unbreakable!.

Thank God! smiley

A man should have no qualms in helping out in the kitchen without the fear of being described as 'stringed to his wife's aprons' or whatchamacallit?. . .yeah, without being labelled as 'henpecked'.

He also shouldn't refuse to help out with domestic affairs because he feels it is below the office of manhood.

Well, there are women who do not want men to assist in the house as they consider them effeminate so let them choose each other.
Everyone gets served what they want.

Stone the crows!, I find this quite risible because I don't think I would find anything more fulfilling than in helping my soignèe mistress with some domestic chores and even with cooking; hands on her tender hips, nape-kissing and doing all that cosy lovey-dovey stuff whilst helping her out in the kitchen. grin

And there are millions of women out there who appreciate and enjoy such an attitude.

This is just one side of the coin being addressed and it's mainly hinged on we men learning to adapt to the changing times. My fingers are weary and my brain is addled, perhaps I would, if time permits, state in what ways I think women should also consider adjusting to the changing times in order to foster marriages in these modern day.

Well, all in good time, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? by PinketteDawn: 11:48am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
Same belief here.

Take this home:

If Nairaland were a physical sphere and a terrorist act were to occur or armed robbers where to attack, all the females here will instinctively, without the the luxury of a nano second of thought look up to the men for direction, and leadership......that's the ones who will have the presence of mind, the others might be busy screaming or in a state of perceptual shock.

Please how does genetics come into this? I still don't see it. I thought maybe you would cite a research done by some scientists to show how a woman's DNA strand is incomplete without a matching strand from that of a man. Everything you listed here still does not prove to me that a woman is genetically dependent on a man.

Perhaps as a result of nuturing and envirommental influence, women have been taught to rely on a man for direction (this is fast changing in our society today because many women are being brought up to be strong and independent these days).

If an attack occurs, where I come from, my first instinct will be to run for my life, away from the source of the attack. I don't have the time to sit and wait for a man to save me. You may find it hard to believe, but women can also think and act rationally under pressure too. All these come as a result of training and conditioning of the mind. Men are brought up to believe that they should never shed tears and you see them suppressing tears because their mind is already wired to believe that a man does not shed tears in difficult situations. Or when you see a man venting his feelings you will hear 'you talk and behave like a woman. Be a man! A man does not talk too much'
All these are as a result of nuturing and conditioning of the mind. It has nothing to do with genetics. I was brought up to believe that a woman cannot be a mechanic, imagine my shock and dismay the day I saw a woman mechanic...yet again, an example of mind conditioning.

Still I see no way a wOman is genetically wired to be dependent on a man. If you have done a research in this, kindly share it with us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / How To Prepare For Retirement Without Stress / How Private Schools And Parents Are Killing Our Nigerian Local Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.