Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (78992 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by lomprico(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2016
b
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 19, 2016
He is an idiot and you lady, are a fool for letting him sleep with you, who is ashamed of you.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by NovusHomo(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2016
I don't blame the guy; the girl is so gucking fugly. grin

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Ephyartz: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:
Inferiority complex....

she isn't even ugly
what is she still doing with the @ss_ole undecided
Where is she? I can only see two men here

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by csam: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
The guy must have had his reasons for it. maybe she ugly or bad character.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Dollipsejay(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:
Inferiority complex....

she isn't even ugly
what is she still doing with the @ss_ole undecided
she is not ugly...
look at her mouth like hmmmmm

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
OP, wetin i dey see here na two men o. Where the lady nah?

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
He is an idiot and you lady, are a fool for letting him sleep with you, who is ashamed of you.
Hahahaha
So, both are foolish and eediots.

The LADY has also made a mockery of herself and womanhood.
She has Exposed the UGLIEST part of her life
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Fkforyou(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2016
Wait na man abi na woman be that? I for like see the boobs to confirm sha ....the guy wey dey knack him/her dey try...o cry

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by DaMotivator(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
see end time exposure...but why he nor go dey shame for u ?..u don see ur face for mirror so...calabar masquerade

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by alizma: 4:28pm On May 19, 2016
monkey don go afternoon market. chai chai Johnny na your babe be this and u de tell Christy say u fit hold body till the D day.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by anytaij: 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
Hahaaaahahaaa laugh no gree me grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Fkforyou(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Abeg go sit down one side make we hear word. All this I.T.K self.

See your small mouth like ediot.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by CaroLyner(f): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
african americans got no chill grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Hahahaha
So, both are foolish and eediots.

The LADY has also made a mockery of herself and womanhood.
She has Exposed the UGLIEST part of her life
If you understand their society, you will know the man is the bigger loser here.

My grouse is why stoop for a nonentity! I only spit on men like that. How can one sex a woman in privy and feign ignorance of her in public

If it was me, i will kill him and nobody will know shi !&!

hehehe na joke o grin kill ke
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Arisenaijanet(f): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by logica(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
Na by force? The guy just want privacy na! tongue
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Pyno30: 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Ladies, if he can’t claim you in public, don’t let him have your "cookie jar" in private. A Lady has come out to expose her jerk of a boyfriend, who likes avoiding her and doesn’t want to be seen with her in public. The angry woman has threatened to expose the guy, let’s watch as the drama unfolds...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ugly-lady-exposes-her-bf-who-usually.html
Hehehehe with that her ugly face eeeh? I have never met her in my entire life.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
Fkforyou:

Abeg go sit down one side make we hear word. All this I.T.K self.

See your small mouth like ediot.
Swerve monkey!
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by ThreeGEEKS(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
With that look sad, I too won't want to act like I know her
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by EcoBlitz(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2016
I shall not lie, i thought it was a man.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by anigold(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:
....undecidedundecided
she is not ugly neither is she fine, she is just there like akamu..
Wait a minute seems she is a chronic smoker...

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by 1Dray(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
When we see in public, I don't hold her hands... She my bush gal and l know she understand...

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by andreernest28(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
EPP BUSTED
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by LuveU2(f): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
He is not ur bf. Thats too much for an asshole.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by refiner(f): 4:45pm On May 19, 2016
anigold:

she is not ugly neither is she fine, she is just there like akamu..
Wait a minute seems she is a chronic smoker...
.... lol!
then why did u quote me?...am I the lady

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by tuoyoojo(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2016
the sleep after sex!
best sleep ever
this is what I call vampire girlfriend
she should neva be seen with you in day light

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by macaranta(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2016
Haha..they gon know today!! grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by itstpia8: 4:51pm On May 19, 2016

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by kayalla(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2016
see as she be, na man or woman?

maybe the guy just want to play and she come dey put seriousness into it.
anywuu

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
The lady worwor be that
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
I won't blame d guy, but if u can straff her you should be able to at least acknowledge her.....Nah, her ugliness sha, e fit make person deny Jesus sha. She needs a complete make over.

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!