Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (78989 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by flintoo(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2016
Haha hahaha
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by venom101(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2016
See as the nigga fresh cool
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by iamzubby(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2016
sapiosexual1:
lol, some men can soo f.uck any hole, even if na goat hole. Classless men
na spasy be this? For UNN
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by refiner(f): 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
anigold:
is that you or your sister wao.. So cute... U look very frequent are u from Akwa ibom? Lol
... lol!..that's me... thanks...and nop I haven't been to akwa ibom before!smiley
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by refiner(f): 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
anigold:
is that you or your sister wao.. So cute... U look very frequent are u from Akwa ibom? Lol
... lol!..that's me... thanks...and nop I haven't been to akwa ibom before!smiley
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 19, 2016
i dont want 2 believ dat pix.,bt f d pix is true,den d guy s right...
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by SamOgasco(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
Who is the guy and where is the lady here? Cos they both look like guy/men oooooooo.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
If na me ma, I no go gree claim dis kine wowolicious gal in public...but her kini go sweet though...what a quandary
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 19, 2016
iamzubby:
na spasy be this? For UNN
far from it, I'm not even close to my univ days, left that phase of life a long time ago
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Damfostopper(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2016
Cute guy laying beside..... Following this kind of gal when she no even fine sef.....erection no fit come... If i D with dis kind of person.... Tufiakwa.... Y D guy no go hide face 4 road
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 19, 2016
Akata names, nairaland, what's the connection?

Waste of my time. I regret clicking this because I thought they were Nigerians.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by bbsteve(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2016
hahahaha wickedess see more @famenaija.com
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by jtwest(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
Which one be d lady? Ans: sleeping happily under d blanket, cool hairstyle.
The boyfriend nko? Ans: snapping bare chested sheepishly! Men will never stop dat habit. grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by evapointed(f): 9:42pm On May 19, 2016
Aunty you ugly dieee.Na the thing wen make your man no dey proud of you how you come dey date your fellow man.....Nawaooooooo
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by marlockj: 9:47pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:
Inferiority complex....

she isn't even ugly
what is she still doing with the @ss_ole undecided

Holy Moses!!!!

Wait you don't knw wen someone is ugly again ohhhhh.....Lwkmd....

If u Dnt see this girl as ugly, den u Mst Hv been surrounded with horrible ugly ppl......

Wonders shall never end....so that girl Dat look Lik a guy is pretty....or is it Dat u cnt see Dat d guy sleeping is mre better Dan ha...

Then to u, dis girl below is not ugly

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by kenoz(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Ifebazz(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2016
Why did she have to be this ugly?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Emac(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2016
My problem with girls and why they get beaten up..like for real na by force ...if he denies u in public .break up and move on..his nor the only one. . Now after u done with this will he now marry u..and love u more? smh.

But on the second thought. .the lady is ugly oo.. are u sure it's not two guys in that pic?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by RexTramadol1: 11:36pm On May 19, 2016
Oya mi lenu o

Gals sef dey kiss n tell
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by DedeNkem: 12:00am On May 20, 2016
I don't blame the guy oo. The girl is ugly.

Why would she sleep with someone who treats her like trash?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Jerrylolo(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
In a lay man's word, it is called “God Don Kachew Today..”
Lay man?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by NovusHomo(m): 5:02am On May 20, 2016
Lawcurrent:
in another news, As his fufu and Egusi soup was almost ready
for the dinner,a Lizard on the wall fell into the
soup.
He angrily searched through the soup and
found the Lizard still alive.
He held it in his hand and raised it.He licked
all its body covered by the well prepared soup.
After he has licked everything,he threw the
Lizard away and said "naked you came into my
soup and naked you shall go"

Amen! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 7:11am On May 20, 2016

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 7:22am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45788960][/quote]Where u hide put?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 7:52am On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Where u hide put?

i took a trip to Hidenistan cheesy i just got back baby! howz you doing, looking good...damn! i need to up my game!! cool
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Kenturkey048(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2016
ettaetta:
Hahaha busted, the guy been just one chop clean mouth
I swear.I'm don meet sm today
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 7:58am On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

i took a trip to Hidenistan cheesy i just got back baby! howz you doing, looking good...damn! i need to up my game!! cool
Lol,have been good dear.U need to up ur game,how? cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 8:09am On May 20, 2016

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 8:20am On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,have been good dear.U need to up ur game,how? cheesy

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by 30secs(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:
lol, some men can soo f.uck any hole, even if na goat hole. Classless men
So not good looking girls don't deserve to get laid? Abi what do you know about her to call her classless?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by charijee(f): 8:31am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45790565][/quote]yeye somebody grin
Where have you been?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 8:48am On May 20, 2016
ettaetta:
Hahaha busted, the guy been just one chop clean mouth

everytime the guy sees the ugly girl he's been banginn in the street... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.