Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (78993 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 8:49am On May 20, 2016
charijee:
yeye somebody grin
Where have you been?

i've been in my corner dreaming and thinking about you...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by anigold(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2016
refiner:
... lol!..that's me... thanks...and nop I haven't been to akwa ibom before!smiley
i can take you there just say yes.. Lol.. Anyway goot morning to your fine body...
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2016
30secs:
So not good looking girls don't deserve to get laid? Abi what do you know about her to call her classless?
My brother read my post again in not less than 30secs and retrace ur steps to avoid emmbarassing your English teacher
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by yogun(f): 9:56am On May 20, 2016
UyiIredia:
See as she look like man.

Her looks is not her making.

she treated the guy's f**k up real nicely
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 10:04am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45790929][/quote]Hehehehehehe come get me!
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 10:26am On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe come get me!

i dey come o! text me address sharperly...

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

i dey come o! text me address sharperly...
lol,come to burundi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Qualer: 11:36am On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,come to burundi.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by charijee(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

i've been in my corner dreaming and thinking about you...
continue dreaming grin
Lol. @ copied assignment grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by refiner(f): 1:42pm On May 20, 2016
anigold:
i can take you there just say yes.. Lol.. Anyway goot morning to your fine body...
...lol...is it a tourist centre?grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
NEHLIVE:
grin grin grin some guys are not nice at all
See more hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ugly-lady-exposes-her-bf-who-usually.html
Damn, that's his vampire pusssssii.
Vampire Pucci: any girl (usually ugly or not up to the guy's standard) a guy decides to be lashing secretly and never to be seen with in public and can only visit at night or evening when the sun is going/gone down.
BUSTED MOFO.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:
Inferiority complex....

she isn't even ugly
what is she still doing with the @ss_ole undecided
come on please, where is your glasses? wear 'em and sneak a peek again. she looks like she used to be on crack.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by anigold(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2016
refiner:

...lol...is it a tourist centre?grin
yes ooo.
We have dog meat joint, goat meat joint, afang soup joint and all other joints...
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by refiner(f): 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
anigold:
yes ooo.
We have dog meat joint, goat meat joint, afang soup joint and all other joints...
gringringrin.......enjoyment!
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by 30secs(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother read my post again in not less than 30secs and retrace ur steps to avoid emmbarassing your English teacher
my brother I only asked a simple question na
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.