Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (78994 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Osama10(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by dissybling(f): 4:58pm On May 19, 2016
lolz,gals are not smiling
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Davecafary(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2016
This is what I call you can't eat your cake and have it....God yaf catch you
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Sonsquest: 5:06pm On May 19, 2016
[b][/b]THAT AINT A LADY. THAT LOOKS LIKE A TRANSVESTITE AND THATS THE REASON THAT THE GUY IS ACTING THAT WAY. HE IS IN THE CLOSET>
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by fileswizard1981: 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
like seriously,that was my thought too,i guess she also takes Sissha

Owliver:
its like the girl smokes weed. wicked grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
d picz look like Photoshop to me
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by RitzyPrince(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
Gays?

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by omoadeleye(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2016
Now go and drop all ya ugly gf so they wont take this revenge on you later grin grin.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by adaksbullet: 5:14pm On May 19, 2016
Hahahaha so funnyundecided

Next plsangry
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by herald9: 5:17pm On May 19, 2016
Hehehe
How can someone straff what they ain't proud of?
Was it a contractual straffing?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by hopeforcharles(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:
Inferiority complex....

she isn't even ugly
what is she still doing with the @ss_ole undecided
Guy this girl no fugly? embarassed undecided Ol boy u go fit chop aboki girl be that oh, Smh if na me I go do u same. I want to be proud of my chic. grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Etizz: 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
Looking at your face I know exactly why dat dude act like dat.....

But d babe should know d reason na, abi she nor dey look mirror...

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2016
I don't blame the guy joor,is she a girl or boy?if you can't take good care of yourself how can you take of me?.

I'll probably do same if I ever find myself in such a poo which I know that I can't,because I have taste when it comes to kitten,I don't do just anything with a hole.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by AuroraB(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Fair enough. Dats same way women treat broke guys. But op where is d pishure of d woman?
Op, kindly answer this question. I don't get who is who in that picture...its kinda confusing sad sad sad
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nickymezor(f): 5:27pm On May 19, 2016
Serves him rite...why has he bin making out wit her since den
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by AuroraB(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
Etizz:
Looking at your face I know exactly why dat dude act like dat.....

But d babe should know d reason na, abi she nor dey look mirror...
Now, I get who the woman is embarassed. Lord have mercy angry
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Etizz: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
AuroraB:
Now, I get who the woman is embarassed. Lord have mercy angry

Pardon??
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Mexyz(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2016
Who be the man? the one sleeping or the one sitting?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On May 19, 2016
Etizz:

Pardon??
I found the picture confusing.''She'' looks so manly yet would pass as ugly for a man lipsrsealed
Kai sad
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
Even if he does nt deny u in public, and introduces u to de whole family, if he wants to leave, he will and nothing will stop him.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Lawcurrent(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2016
in another news, As his fufu and Egusi soup was almost ready for the dinner,a Lizard on the wall fell into the soup. He angrily searched through the soup and found the Lizard still alive. He held it in his hand and raised it.He licked all its body covered by the well prepared soup. After he has licked everything,he threw the Lizard away and said "naked you came into my soup and naked you shall go"
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by kunta2simple: 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
The babe resemble Lai Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Creamish(f): 5:43pm On May 19, 2016
Lolz... funny.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Rotimi47: 5:50pm On May 19, 2016
This guy don enter one chance, see bae!! shocked
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by anigold(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:
.... lol!
then why did u quote me?...am I the lady
is that you or your sister wao.. So cute... U look very frequent are u from Akwa ibom? Lol
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Kingjay45: 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
cool[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by captainjerry: 6:28pm On May 19, 2016
lol bad guy... he is not a dullard na
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Etizz: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
AuroraB:
I found the picture confusing.''She'' looks so manly yet would pass as ugly for a man lipsrsealed
Kai sad

Of course na,

I can't smack dat guy na,

Em, girl I mean to say.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by sheobserves(f): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
terron is a name associated with males. So if a 'Terron William' put up the post about his /her boyfriend then the post is mis-leading.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Leo2flex(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2016
She Don burn the guy cable, wait oo, I hope say she no drug the guy sef? In Jenifa's voice *rada rada*
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
But who will ever be proud to flaunt such an ugly face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.