Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths (22933 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by epospiky(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
I wonder who will loose if they do.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Integrityfarms(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
What shall it profit a Mod to ban someone for saying his mind?
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
See who is talking undecided

Whose land undecided

"....security operatives has crumbled economic activities in the area.", which economic activities? stealing and damaging of pipeline crude undecided
I wonder oo
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by prettytasha(f): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Produce tomato first.
produce a "cure" for the disease that's destroying the tomatoes first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Lanretoye(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2016
Make fulani herdsmen for kill una finish abi?
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Opharhe: 9:00am On May 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Produce tomato first.
grin
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by gbishman: 9:00am On May 20, 2016
Why should the army get out, so u can blow up all the pipelines in Niger Delta abi.
Army make una build military base for there.
Dem they mad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by johnydon22(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2016
joseph1013:
But according to the constitution, the Federal government owns all lands in the federation. So what lands are they talking about?

Correct but really Nigeria is merely a Federal State on paper not in actuality.

There is always Igbo land, Hausa land, Ijaw Land, Yoruba land..

A man from the south living in the north is seen as an immigrant living in a HOST community.

Is that federalism?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Godstraight(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:

It is not recognised by the Federal constitution shocked
federal government is not recognized by ijsw peoplecheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by kingthreat(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
Godgay:
ijaw land

Declare a republic or STFU
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:

It is not recognised by the Federal constitution shocked
If not for my oil, by now you go don they beg for food grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by ShySteady(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
I don't understand the way some people think.
Which is of these places require immediate military presence? The areas prone to fulani herdsmen attacks or where there are oil installations?
Anyway, we know where their interests lie.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by VocalWalls: 9:04am On May 20, 2016
prettytasha:
produce a "cure" for the disease that's destroying the tomatoes first

Prove that there is a disease first.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Wadasco(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2016
congratulations so I jaw get land? wey Nigeria no fit provide the with security
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

If not for my oil, by now you go don they beg for food grin
Really grin
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by uncjay(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2016
joseph1013:
[b]But according to the constitution, the Federal government owns all lands in the federation. So what lands are they talking about?

A friend from the Niger Delta was telling me that there is no road linking his community to land, his people must travel by speed boat to go home.

There was a time the government was almost ready and serious about connecting the village to land. That's a form of development and a welcomed idea right? Interestingly, his brothers in the community who took arms in the name of fighting for their development and against their marginalization demanded 50 million before the commencement of such project and that was a grand opening and grand closing of a project we longed for. It was dead on arrival

So whenever this guy reads people claiming that these people are fighting for his community's development, his my kind wish is that they choke on their imagination and also wish the terror these individuals bring to his communities in the name of development extends to their communities too.[/b]

While innocent people are continuously victimize, suffering untold hardship because of federal govt. actions abi?

Pls any evidence to back up what ur friend told you?
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Korrection(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2016
una go kill person one day for nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mencade5:
The daura dollard should send his soldiers to benue instead.

Just bought a copy of the wailers form this morning. Am glad i did.

I will defend being a wailer for the rest of the burukutu sipping nepa bill holder's tenure.

Pls obtain ur own form today
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by aguiyi2: 9:07am On May 20, 2016
Governor Dickson said it all, the ijaw boys are lazy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Godstraight(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2016
kingthreat:

Declare a republic or STFU
leave their land for them or shut the Bleep up
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by MadCow1: 9:08am On May 20, 2016
Ijaw People should keep calm or get calmed. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by joseph1013: 9:10am On May 20, 2016
johnydon22:

Correct but really Nigeria is merely a Federal State on paper not in actuality.

There is always Igbo land, Hausa land, Ijaw Land, Yoruba land..

A man from the south living in the north is seen as an immigrant living in a HOST community.

Is that federalism?
That's true in daily conversation but not backed up by the federal charter. In my experience, it's used by those at the top to divide the people for their own selfish gains.

If the Federal government deploys the military to stop the vandalism of oil pipelines that is causing blackout all over the country, how could a group order the FG out of its land? Makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by prettytasha(f): 9:10am On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by erico2k2(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
WASMOG:
I don't know why ijaw people are complaining about military presence in there community why don't u people allow them do there work assist them in searching for those cabals or are u ppl defending the NDA

think u are calling for war make any attempt to stop military and see how ur generation will be wiped off

God bless NA
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
What Cabals?the ones that own the Oil blocks??
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Godsate: 9:11am On May 20, 2016
Ijaw youths, stop destroying Nigerian's pipelines.

Then, the Army will leave your land.

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Freshwhyte(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]time shall tell..
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 9:12am On May 20, 2016
WASMOG:
I don't know why ijaw people are complaining about military presence in there community why don't u people allow them do there work assist them in searching for those cabals or are u ppl defending the NDA

think u are calling for war make any attempt to stop military and see how ur generation will be wiped off

God bless NA
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

Naturally its the women and the children that will suffer. Criminals never do
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by VocalWalls: 9:13am On May 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by repogirl(f): 9:14am On May 20, 2016
Brainless zombie Military.

Zombie way na one way

Jooro Jaara Jooro!

attention, quick match, slow match, left turn, right turn, about turn, double up, salute, open your hat, stand at ease, fall in, fall out, fall down, get ready.

Zombie! grin
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by 9ja4show: 9:14am On May 20, 2016
compoundd:
[size=28pt]Ijaw people are from Cameroon[/size]

Is your father rich? If Yes "he used you for rituals " ask him...is he poor ? If Yes ; you are the cause.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Businessideas: 9:14am On May 20, 2016
So you can keep blowing up the oil pipelines located in your locality and keep destroying the environment all in a bid to frustrate the man who defeated our former president who hail from your locality?
The Nigerian army is compelled by law to occupy any part of the country where the national interest is threatened such as the case in your young men sponsored by you to blow up the nation's assets.
When did Ijaw start having significant land mass sef undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by maasoap(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2016
Your region/land is now the second North East in the making. Many innocent lives will pay just how it was/is in the North East. You guys called for it and now you have it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2016
any sensible person would know that the army can only be classified as uniformed and commissioned thugs,harassment of innocent citizens is not new even Fela was a victim, abuse of power is their trade mark, I for one know how they go about in their uniforms and guns intimidating innocent citizens just because they feel they are bloody civilians, if you have had an encounter with a soldier, then you will understand the plight of this people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February / AbdulRasheed Maina Paid $2m For A House In Abuja - EFCC / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.