Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths (22936 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by papparatzzi2013: 10:25am On May 20, 2016
The Ijaw youths must be jokers.

You are bombing Federal Govt properties and you do not want FG to babysit you.

Infact you will be disciplined by all means until you learn how not to destroy the properties of the Nigerian State.

Kill the army sent to your villages and see your villages turned to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

No one has monopoly of madness, violence and threats.

Account for the 13% derivation, Amnesty Programme, regular allocation, NDDC/OMPADEC, Min of Niger Delta and CSRs of Oil Majors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by ebiboy2(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
what do the the zoo army know about rules of engagement?
when the media carried the rumor that the NDA guys have been arrested, I knew it that somehow innocent Ijaw citizens have been implicated. this is the same exact thing the cowardly army did at Aba. They shot innocent people to death in the guise of clamping down on Biafrans.

These same idiots who do not value the sanctity of human life are the ones Biko Haram will ambush and kill off. their strength is visibly seen when anything Biafra is mentioned.

To the old and inept ex military man who you call president, please surround yourself with the likes of the liar Mohammed who would give you such advice as to wipe off a people with military force so you can have free access to oil. the world is watching.

to all those who willingly allow hate, religion and tribal sentiments cloud their sense of reasoning and judgment probably because they are feeding from the spoils of corruption, keep it up cos sooner than you think, chanji will come and the wicked hope where you are currently drinking from will be withdrawn.

please feel free to quote and spam my mention.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Brightology2(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
See who is talking undecided

Whose land undecided

"....security operatives has crumbled economic activities in the area.", which economic activities? stealing and damaging of pipeline crude undecided
I don't know who you are but I know who I am and I will pray for you.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by 41lady(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:

Whose land undecided

"....security operatives has crumbled economic activities in the area.", which economic activities? stealing and damaging of pipeline crude undecided

Yes.... U want it to be economic activities of boko haram?
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2016

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by sammhi(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
Of course my moniker is for nitwits lyk you to take it as a keepsake
your moniker says all about you ..a wasted sperm
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by daftpikin: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
Just of recent am beginning to take interest in this people of Niger delta...how myopic an shallow can diz guys be.l undecided.........culd it be the fumes frm crude oil exploration and refinning dat might have displaced d nerve responsible for reasoning in their system....?
So Army presence is disturbing economy activities but the idiotic NDA activities of sabotaging government is rather enhancing economy activities I guess. .....Bas.tards.
An ultimatum to release the youths u gave right?......Am not in position to say whether the arrest is justifiable or not. ..........but one tin i have come to realize is that most people from that region are cursed......They have been cursed to continually see reasons or fault with the federal government despite d gross ineptitude of thier L.G and state governors......
If not for human right and jus som few reasonable minds there...I would hav suggested they take the people out of the world's map so dat we culd use d natural resources without some vagabonds holding d country to ransome. .....Afterall some countries where invaded by Israelites to enjoy d milk and honey of the land in ancient times biblically.. undecided undecided

I don't know why you'd just read the title of the thread and comment.

Did you read the OP's post at all?

Are they supporting NDA?

The approach of the Avengers might be wrong but they deserve to be the major benefactors from their resources and just imagine the last two paragraphs of your post.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by BabaAlaji(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2016
phemmie06:

What part of Iyawo are you from

Elelenwo in akpor.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by BabaAlaji(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2016
yom2:
u are one of d sensible few frm that region: a state in d u.s generates 30bilion dolars frm ordinary honey production

Thank u sir.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Shakur86(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2016
IPod, Ipid IPad,IPhone all in south south. una wahala too much
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by patpaul: 11:37am On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
Just of recent am beginning to take interest in this people of Niger delta...how myopic an shallow can diz guys be.l undecided.........culd it be the fumes frm crude oil exploration and refinning dat might have displaced d nerve responsible for reasoning in their system....?
So Army presence is disturbing economy activities but the idiotic NDA activities of sabotaging government is rather enhancing economy activities I guess. .....Bas.tards.
An ultimatum to release the youths u gave right?......Am not in position to say whether the arrest is justifiable or not. ..........but one tin i have come to realize is that most people from that region are cursed......They have been cursed to continually see reasons or fault with the federal government despite d gross ineptitude of thier L.G and state governors......
If not for human right and jus som few reasonable minds there...I would hav suggested they take the people out of the world's map so dat we culd use d natural resources without some vagabonds holding d country to ransome. .....Afterall some countries where invaded by Israelites to enjoy d milk and honey of the land in ancient times biblically.. undecided undecided

I dont know who you are or where you are from , but one thing am sure is that you, your family and indeed, your tribe(that is if you belong to one) is the worst fools and coward in existence. From your write -up, it is clear you are a muslim. so because your lineage has been cursed by God right from time to be violent people, you think you can , in this 21st century wipe out the N/D in other to enyot the oil from thier soil? Wait and see. Soon the barrel of oil AVAILABLE FOR DAILY SALE WILL COME TO zero.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by holaralph(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2016
While reading some comments here its very easy to fathom that some people had gone berserk.......
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by YourFatherYansh: 11:55am On May 20, 2016
patpaul:

I dont know who you are or where you are from , but one thing am sure is that you, your family and indeed, your tribe(that is if you belong to one) is the worst fools and coward in existence. From your write -up, it is clear you are a muslim. so because your lineage has been cursed by God right from time to be violent people, you think you can , in this 21st century wipe out the N/D in other to enyot the oil from thier soil? Wait and see. Soon the barrel of oil AVAILABLE FOR DAILY SALE WILL COME TO zero.
One of those idiots am talking about chanting blow off all the facilities....I dnt blame you goats , wen u eat fishes dat swim in crude oil water emulsion, eat food from crude oil soaked soil, inhale fumes frm crude oil refineries and born children with crude oil mix with little drops of blood in thier body system........how won't you think life juz revolve around crude oil.....EWU
Back to ur earlier submission which clearly ur brain mislead u to reason as usual of a crude oil brain, I'm not a Moslem make another guess....Goat
About oil available for daily production coming to zero....U guys can kill ursefs in dat country as far as am concern....Juz had 2 address Niger Delta issue coz is becoming one too many.....by in case u need my further response
Take my moniker home............Boobaklac
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by okejos(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:

Whose land undecided

WE DON'T NEED MILITARY PROTECTION IN OUR GBARAMATU NEITHER DO WE TAKE HUMAN LIFE. MILITARY PRESENCE SHOULD BE IN A BETTER USE IN THE NORTH WERE VALUE OF LIFE IS NOT KNOWN
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by bolanto24(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

One of those idiots am talking about chanting blow off all the facilities....I dnt blame you goats , wen u eat fishes dat swim in crude oil water emulsion, eat food from crude oil soaked soil, inhale fumes frm crude oil refineries and born children with crude oil mix with little drops of blood in thier body system........how won't you think life juz revolve around crude oil.....EWU
Back to ur earlier submission which clearly ur brain mislead u to reason as usual of a crude oil brain, I'm not a Moslem make another guess....Goat
About oil available for daily production coming to zero....U guys can kill ursefs in dat country as far as am concern....Juz had 2 address Niger Delta issue coz is becoming one too many.....by in case u need my further response
Take my moniker home............Boobaklac

My friend sharrap! You're becoming a nuisance on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by GWMI(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2016
rantmoniker:
Our land, our Oil na wash. A community that is trying to cripple the economy of a whole country now cries that soldiers should not cripple the local markets. Innocent will suffer when parents fail to train their children.
sometimes when many of you speak i wonder whether it is you that is speaking or the devil himself.Just pray that God will help you to know the right from wrong.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Omonigeriarere: 12:42pm On May 20, 2016
mencade5:
The daura dollard should send his soldiers to benue instead.

Just bought a copy of the wailers form this morning. Am glad i did.

I will defend being a wailer for the rest of the burukutu sipping nepa bill holder's tenure.

Pls obtain ur own form today

You don't want military presence but you want to destruction of pipeline to continue. You can even collect another form in advance for your incoming generation, Who cares? Does PMB even know you are existing?

For your information, when a bird perches a rope, the rope will not be comfortable but the bird will not experience peace. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by laprince(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

F.uck diplomacy.....who e epp undecided
Diplomacy with bunch of riff raffs my ass

You dey ves. but, on the other hand, whether riff raffs or not , their backyard is the one sustaining our nation.

Its our government's fault. These suppose region is not the only one that can sustain our nation.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by computermouse(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
A group of people that cannot manage themselves, at the slightest opportunity, gun -shoot, and then kill each other "nonsense" in-fact the army or navy should open a barracks their* in the creeks and be using the pipeline vandals being them their chief's or militants, for shooting practice -a region that cannot successfully manage an election - local government election for that matter* a group of people that at the slightest opportunity, na pipeline dem dey go burst* as if head and brains is foreign to them, dem no dey think even if its small, the slightest bit* they fail to realize that the crude oil spills is contaminating their own land* and they are the ones perpetrating the nonsense.

if possible all the forces should have barracks and presence in each and every creek and hamlet - kill at sight is the watch word-
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by kikayboss(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2016
okejos:
WE DON'T NEED MILITARY PROTECTION IN OUR GBARAMATU NEITHER DO WE TAKE HUMAN LIFE. MILITARY PRESENCE SHOULD BE IN A BETTER USE IN THE NORTH WERE VALUE OF LIFE IS NOT KNOWN
book haran , NDA what's the difference taking of lives in the north and economic sabotage in SS ,don't you know the economic state of the nation will affect lives..let so-called gharamatu youth use their brains & look for jobs instead of vandalism.. let their parents talk to them and let's see if military will not leave you alone but for now...you all deserve at least 1 soldier in your bedrooms
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Saint83(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
Which land are you asking the military to evacuate ? shocked cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by holaralph(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2016
kikayboss:
book haran , NDA what's the difference taking of lives in the north and economic sabotage in SS ,don't you know the economic state of the nation will affect lives..let so-called gharamatu youth use their brains & look for jobs instead of vandalism.. let their parents talk to them and let's see if military will not leave you alone but for now...you all deserve at least 1 soldier in your bedrooms
........ Honestly you have said it all....... The Niger Delta youths and Elders Life is not different from that of those South African citizens because I have all of them as friend. ( South African Men are so lazy to the extent that they are lazy on bed in SA as early as 6am majority of the south african men are drunk already, Now let's come home to Nigeria. Majority of the Niger Delta Men are so lazy to the extent that they sell their work to another men to work for them...... Those that are my friends are people with questionable character never ready to work rather all they love doing is to talk about how they will go home to share money. It got to a point that I have to part ways which I never regret doing anyway.... Anyway that's their life...... WHEN OLD AGE COMES WE WILL ALL HARVEST ANYTHING WE DO DURING OUR YOUTHFUL TIME
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by holaralph(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2016
kikayboss:
........ Honestly you have said it all....... The Niger Delta youths and Elders Life is not different from that of those South African citizens because I have all of them as friend. ( South African Men are so lazy to the extent that they are lazy on bed in SA as early as 6am majority of the south african men are drunk already, Now let's come home to Nigeria. Majority of the Niger Delta Men are so lazy to the extent that they sell their work to another men to work for them...... Those that are my friends are people with questionable character never ready to work rather all they love doing is to talk about how they will go home to share money. It got to a point that I have to part ways which I never regret doing anyway.... Anyway that's their life...... WHEN OLD AGE COMES WE WILL ALL HARVEST ANYTHING WE DO DURING OUR YOUTHFUL TIME..........
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by kikayboss(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
holaralph:
........ Honestly you have said it all....... The Niger Delta youths and Elders Life is not different from that of those South African citizens because I have all of them as friend. ( South African Men are so lazy to the extent that they are lazy on bed in SA as early as 6am majority of the south african men are drunk already, Now let's come home to Nigeria. Majority of the Niger Delta Men are so lazy to the extent that they sell their work to another men to work for them...... Those that are my friends are people with questionable character never ready to work rather all they love doing is to talk about how they will go home to share money. It got to a point that I have to part ways which I never regret doing anyway.... Anyway that's their life...... WHEN OLD AGE COMES WE WILL ALL HARVEST ANYTHING WE DO DURING OUR YOUTHFUL TIME..........
i simply don't know why ijaw boys are lyk that...they are very unruly...in my area they commit all offences some even beat their mother and sisters... oil bunkering, stealing,killing ..na was for them ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by owalisalvation(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
it shall be well, they will soon realise weda dey are provoking de ijaw nation opening a door of retaliation.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by owalisalvation(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2016
some ppl sound witut thinking twice, de ijaw nation is de heart of Nigeria so dere for dey should be pampard n nurture according to de wealth gain from de niger delta region but if dis chance is bin deprived it will den lead to anger bcs u do not expect sumone to harvest in ur farm witut de person cultivating n compensating u. i so much lv dis avenue of vandalism dat is going bcs wit dis de important n uniqueness of de niger delta region is advertised to de whole world dat dis coherent group of ppl hold n frees de nigeria n de economy as well.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by YourFatherYansh: 7:51pm On May 20, 2016
bolanto24:

My friend sharrap! You're becoming a nuisance on this thread.
I gat juz one word for you. ........,GOAT
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by gogochocolate: 8:00pm On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

You are very sick and mentally retarded for canvassing that indigenous people of a place should be removed so that you can exploit their God given natural resources without compensating them adequately. May God remove your hometown from the face of the earth. I am disappointed at your low level reasoning and lack of appreciation of issues affecting people that suffer from such environmental degradation issues.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by YourFatherYansh: 8:41pm On May 20, 2016
gogochocolate:

You are very sick and mentally retarded for canvassing that indigenous people of a place should be removed so that you can exploit their God given natural resources without compensating them adequately. May God remove your hometown from the face of the earth. I am disappointed at your low level reasoning and lack of appreciation of issues affecting people that suffer from such environmental degradation issues.
U dey mad...was my f.ucking bizness whether ur dissapointed in my assertions or not....If they have to go down drain for peace let the baboons go...afterall we now dey hear word from diz nuisance called SHITE Muslim dat held som part of Zaria hostage ever after that massacre from Nigerian military
Greediness is engrained in ur idiotic people's blood, even if they are given 100% derivative they are already cursed.....noting worth while will come out of them.

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by judondasylva(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2016
Nigeria military and their brutality against innocent civilians.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by gogochocolate: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

U dey mad...was my f.ucking bizness whether ur dissapointed in my assertions or not....If they have to go down drain for peace let the baboons go...afterall we now dey hear word from diz nuisance called SHITE Muslim dat held som part of Zaria hostage ever after that massacre from Nigerian military
Greediness is engrained in ur idiotic people's blood, even if they are given 100% derivative they are already cursed.....noting worth while will come out of them.

You are part of the senseless people that make Africans to be perceived as primitive all over the world. Your thinking is out of synch with modern realities. You don't grow a nation or resolve issues by ostracizing people with divergent views by waging wars on them . It is a shame that you think issues can not be resolved with force. You praise buhari for the extra judicial killing shittes Muslims but do you know the future implications of that action on the nation. Time will tell. Go and look at European nations that fought each other in world war 2 and look at the efforts they make now to ensure peaceful coexistence. Nigeria is a country that would never grow because it is built on injustice and fraud.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by okejos(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2016
kikayboss:
LAUGH, 1 SOLDIER IN OUR BEDROOM, WHICH WIL NOW B THERE TO SECURE U N D INNOCENT 160 MILLION NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Celebrates Her 15th Birthday Today In Boko Haram's Captivity / Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Fuel Subsidy: It's Time For Difficult Decisions, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.