Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths (22965 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Abeymills(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2016
Dis is d worst govt ever amnesty int is watchin yeye govt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by gulfer: 9:17am On May 20, 2016
Members of the community had on Wednesday issued a 72-hour ultimatum to the military to ensure that the five persons namely: Samuel Emiko, Alfred Timedi, Isaac Edinde, Henry Arogboritse and Kelvin Mordi were released before the expiration of the ultimatum.
After the 72-hour ultimatum and you are able to carry out your threats, I will take you goons serious angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by caphone: 9:17am On May 20, 2016
Yu either stop sabotaging the country or get wiped out mofos
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2016
Godgay:
leave their land for them or shut the Bleep up

No its the land of the federal government. You no do government for secondary school. If they vex too much, make dem carry gun, army go kill them like chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 9:17am On May 20, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
He who gathers ant-infested firewood invites the lizard to dinner.

The military will remain in your land until you coperate and bring out tompolo Avengers.

We don't know where Tompolo is! You are sounding as if we are hiding him somewhere
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by okezed: 9:18am On May 20, 2016
so NA didn't investigate those youths before rushing to media to label them militants. desperadoes!
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by pxemma100: 9:18am On May 20, 2016
Tonnierichy:
The Nigerian army needs to desist from harassing the citizens of this country.
Their job is to protect them not cause them pain.

However, Ijaw people should also talk to their children to be responsible.
They are not the only tribe in Nigeria
Why must they always be involved in ugly things to warrant the Nigerian army being sent to monitor them.
They must learn to behave like civilized people.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by pxemma100: 9:20am On May 20, 2016
dts true
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Optimist4life: 9:21am On May 20, 2016
skywalker001:
Una kari land com from heaven... God owns d land and evrytin on it... or na Nairaland u mean

Looool Our Oyeeeeel
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by prettytasha(f): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Propaganda.

I need a better proof.
u can take your lab kits to nano and confirm yourself
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by woleader(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
youngeagle:
I hope that dullard knows that Agatu needs military presence pass Naija Delta,since human life doesn't matter anymore he forgot that its someone that thought out the process of refining oil.
yes o , he so dull he needs to get lectuures from president Jonathan on how to steal !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by jegz25(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2016
They are mad
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Generalyemi(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2016
mencade5:
The daura dollard should send his soldiers to benue instead.

Just bought a copy of the wailers form this morning. Am glad i did.

I will defend being a wailer for the rest of the burukutu sipping nepa bill holder's tenure.

Pls obtain ur own form today

u are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by emmanuelbrown26: 9:26am On May 20, 2016
Tonnierichy:
The Nigerian army needs to desist from harassing the citizens of this country.
Their job is to protect them not cause them pain.

However, Ijaw people should also talk to their children to be responsible.
They are not the only tribe in Nigeria
Why must they always be involved in ugly things to warrant the Nigerian army being sent to monitor them.
They must learn to behave like civilized people.

chai oga boss u can be a good judge if given u the opportunity, u really balanced the topic here, unlike some nairalanders dat are biase in their comment, if na say i job get money i for buy 1 bottle of Moet or Hennessey
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by ihitenansa: 9:27am On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
Just of recent am beginning to take interest in this people of Niger delta...how myopic an shallow can diz guys be.l undecided.........culd it be the fumes frm crude oil exploration and refinning dat might have displaced d nerve responsible for reasoning in their system....?
So Army presence is disturbing economy activities but the idiotic NDA activities of sabotaging government is rather enhancing economy activities I guess. .....Bas.tards.
An ultimatum to release the youths u gave right?......Am not in position to say whether the arrest is justifiable or not. ..........but one tin i have come to realize is that most people from that region are cursed......They have been cursed to continually see reasons or fault with the federal government despite d gross ineptitude of thier L.G and state governors......
If not for human right and jus som few reasonable minds there...I would hav suggested they take the people out of the world's map so dat we culd use d natural resources without some vagabonds holding d country to ransome. .....Afterall some countries where invaded by Israelites to enjoy d milk and honey of the land in ancient times biblically.. undecided undecided
I love this,...

Nairaland needs circus clowns like this,...

So far make e no be my relative sha wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by rotimize: 9:28am On May 20, 2016
Army should get of there land or wat? Later they will be the ones to shout federal govt is not good towards them. Group of fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by maasoap(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2016
Opharhe:
Buhari clearly does not know what to do or he's just unnecessarily arrogant to take the easiear route. Okay o.
You are saying that he should continue to pay the lazy a$$ illiterates called militants free money while graduates continue to search for non existent jobs? Even Jonathan made it clearly known that amnesty free money would come an end in December 2015. So, what easier route are you still talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by phemmie06(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
What part of Iyawo are you from
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by shamecurls(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Ijaws re becoming comedians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by crazymod: 9:30am On May 20, 2016
maupe:

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/19/ijaw-group-to-jtf-steer-clear-of-our-land/

This is exactly what northern Muslim Said to military when boko haram started.
Today they beg military to come and stay forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by deathmen12: 9:30am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
See who is talking undecided

Whose land undecided

"....security operatives has crumbled economic activities in the area.", which economic activities? stealing and damaging of pipeline crude undecided
i wonder hw some of u reason...i hold my comment
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by yom2(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
BabaAlaji:
u are one of d sensible few frm that region: a state in d u.s generates 30bilion dolars frm ordinary honey production

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Opharhe: 9:32am On May 20, 2016
maasoap:
You are saying that he should continue to pay the lazy a$$ illiterates called militants free money while graduates continue to search for non existent jobs? Even Jonathan made it clearly known that amnesty free money would come an end in December 2015. So, what easier route are you still talking about?
Well, the onus lies on the President to find a solution. The ball is in his court. I no geh power for plenty talk.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by maasoap(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2016
uncjay:

While innocent people are continuously victimize, suffering untold hardship because of federal govt. actions abi?

Pls any evidence to back up what ur friend told you?
That's the truth, abi na today? Even sometimes, they would kidnap contractor's staff members for ransom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 9:33am On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:
Just of recent am beginning to take interest in this people of Niger delta...how myopic an shallow can diz guys be.l undecided.........culd it be the fumes frm crude oil exploration and refinning dat might have displaced d nerve responsible for reasoning in their system....?
So Army presence is disturbing economy activities but the idiotic NDA activities of sabotaging government is rather enhancing economy activities I guess. .....Bas.tards.
An ultimatum to release the youths u gave right?......Am not in position to say whether the arrest is justifiable or not. ..........but one tin i have come to realize is that most people from that region are cursed......They have been cursed to continually see reasons or fault with the federal government despite d gross ineptitude of thier L.G and state governors......
If not for human right and jus som few reasonable minds there...I would hav suggested they take the people out of the world's map so dat we culd use d natural resources without some vagabonds holding d country to ransome. .....Afterall some countries where invaded by Israelites to enjoy d milk and honey of the land in ancient times biblically.. undecided undecided

Curse be upon the day you were concieved

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by bennymark(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2016
Dreamers, no be only economic activities, na bombing activities, shey no be we dey suffer am now?

Una bombing no affect economic activities? Where was this shameless group when the agberos where bombing our national asset? Make Una park well abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2016
No Comment
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by laprince(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

you are not diplomatic one bit.
Re: Nigerian Army, Get Out Of Our Land: Ijaw Youths by Opharhe: 9:38am On May 20, 2016
yom2:
u are one of d sensible few frm that region: a state in d u.s generates 30bilion dolars frm ordinary honey production
That's what we're saying, let every state or region control it's resources, develop them and optimise their economic benefits while contributing an agreed percentage to the centre. Until Nigeria is properly restructured along the lines of true fiscal federalism, there'll be no solution to all these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction / Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.