Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (53841 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by naijafella(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
247Dior:
The tyrant called Buhari must bow... ehhh madam give me too bottles of origin

1st phase of kolomental
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Pavarottii(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
No problem, who go suffer?
More soldiers would invade their space soon.
And they would begin to cry that economic activities have grind to a halt.
We are observing...
Observing from ur fone, job u no get, u dey praise Government. After more soldiers invade, what next will happen? Hope the soldiers will also fix the blown pipelines?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by kuchikau: 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
Endison:
Some years ago, a group of Cows announced Dat they will make Jonathan's government ungovernable. Today, dose cows are in power and the tides have turn...

Dats what I call KARMA.
Let's see the money they will allocate to their proposed North East Development Commission. After killing their own people, they want to sap oyel money to fund it's development!

Cows!!

I love this!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:
the people from that side of the bombing are animals, how can you destroy your environment because you are fighting the government? this is senseless and could take long time to repair, driving away your economy to other part of the country. Let them continue the bombing, they are doing themselve
u mean themselves are u not included? Crude from ND keeps this country going. No oil no Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by omonuhabi(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
For me I think it is easy to deal with the militant, very simple. Firstly, stop the allocation of 13% derivatn to any state bombing takes place. 2, stop the stipend being paid to the the ex militant. 3, help them to destroy there community further by leveling some towns. 4, arrest all there youth leaders cause they surely know them. And finally adopt the lord lugard strategy. If the govt could try all these they will come back with testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Dragonking: 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
NDA e don do oooo...make una leave my state alone na. angry
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
I totally condemned what these militants are doing......No group should hold Nigeria to ransom. But I think APC government was rather too hasty in canceling the pipeline protections contract given to the militant without making adequate alternative. It is by wisdom and patience that you lead a bull out of chinaware shop.
Those saying NDA are just destroying their lands are not facing reality. The land and oil belongs to all of us and we need peace in the region. More than 80% of our wealth as a nation comes from that region. It will take at least 10 years for us to survice as a nation without oil from the Niger delta.
This is the greatest test of PMB diplomacy and firmness. I pray God give him the wisdom to distinguished his friends from his enemies and to handle this situation with outmost care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Joarams(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
Buhari better do something

this one don pass soldier matter, before yaradua used amnesty he was no fool

these guys can send the current 20% economy to 0% with just a few more bombings

bad news is that the Zombies like Odenka and Co will keep cheering him to his doom

Unfortunately, now is a bad time for any non-strategic move. Buhari seriously needs those 12 versatile warplanes from the US, so he can't afford to try any drastic move otherwise the New York Times article on military injustice would become justified one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ngmgeek(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
Negotiation is the key to everything we do in this modern time.

That's the difference between Dullards and Progressives.

I am saddened by how fast we are delving into anarchy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by kabman: 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
good bomb all the oil pipelines.it will lead to forced reforms in civil service and downgrading of executive and legislative salaries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Pavarottii(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
kelvinreality:

Continuous bombing, more loss

Strategy negotiation, less loss

#Nigerdeltauseyourhead
Who should use their head? Them or d govt?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by johnnday222(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
olaitoro:

they appear to be succeeding

yea,they are succeeding and I pray more Greece to their elbow.

am sure one day if not in thire lifetime after they are gone,there children(if they don't take after their fathers) or grandchildren, will wake up n start raining something on them. what it will b I døbt know.but certainly they will get something.

cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ibisko04: 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
chumaster:
These people are really serious,
it's high time we stopped castigating them, calling them criminals but actually looked into their complaints
Noted. But why should they becomes total spoilers. Whatever is their grievances all about has already be defeated. They have became enemies of States and must be treated as such.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Goke7: 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
mencade5:
fulani will not let us farm if we leave oyel. Resource control all the way
You guys don't farm nah, resource control can't solve anything as you Presently have 13% with nothing to show.

Oil is a curse to Nigeria, its not about resource control at all
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by isaacmarshal07: 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
Kikikiki - I laff in spiritual powers, it's abt time the FG use their head coz this ppl will be worst than BH...uhm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by naijafella(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
Kontinu...whose environment is polluted?
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by phemy36(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
Hooo, not again. This people mean business oo. My fellow southwesterner with alumajiri northerner should be ready to face the tough time including those that are bombing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Rapmoney(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
dracey:
They are blowing up pipelines now naija no go talk when PMB retaliate we will be calling him Hitler.......hmmmnnnnn
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am
Shut up your mouth and hide your fingers there!!! Why don't you go and join the army? Na to rant for public forums una sabi!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by micolaj: 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
mencade5:
buhari cannot defeat these militants. Yar adua saw and dialogued with them..
dialogue with criminals? Do you know what they are fighting?Are they avenging or fighting for resources control? Becos these are two different things.These guys are just operating within the realm of emotion.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Fredchisom(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
the zoo is falling.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
1dickatatime:
These guys are not smart, you want to fight a war and you make the main theatre your own house. When the chips are down who gets the short end of the stick?
don't forget u won't pursue all of them out from their land. Take war to them then the economy is finished. Angry and hungry soldiers will even kill Buhari at the end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 5:34pm On May 20, 2016
I will so much love it if they try it am happy it's 2016 n now we know how to deal with u fools, they should quontinue ontill it's 5%crude, let's see how They will even pay the military to risk their life.
omonuhabi:
For me I think it is easy to deal with the militant, very simple. Firstly, stop the allocation of 13% derivatn to any state bombing takes place. 2, stop the stipend being paid to the the ex militant. 3, help them to destroy there community further by leveling some towns. 4, arrest all there youth leaders cause they surely know them. And finally adopt the lord lugard strategy. If the govt could try all these they will come back with testimony.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:34pm On May 20, 2016
omonuhabi:
are u tnk all these are easy? Think twice

8 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
omonuhabi:
normal mouth action. Stop typing under ur mum's bed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by blackpanda: 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
chumaster:
These people are really serious,
it's high time we stopped castigating them, calling them criminals but actually looked into their complaints

What complaints pls. If u can mention just one complaint that fg has ignored, maybe u will have a case. First agenda upon swearing in of the President was the clean up of nigerdelta. Something jonathan wasnt even bothered about. You have nigerdelta ministry, nddc, presidential committee on amnesty etc all looking into developing the region. The niger delta states earn the highest allocation in the country. All the oil companies in nigeria majorly target graduates from niger delta for employment (I know because i've been bounced before for not having delta as my state of origin).

So pls pls what more do they want What has fg done that is so terrible that they have to destroy the livelihood of the nation by resorting to bombs and also polute their own environment??

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
kaorama:
Why nah? Do they want our economy to crumble and our enemies will laugh at us?
It's now u are talking of the economy crippling but u never said anything when their communities and farmlands were destroyed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by histemple: 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
Lalaonpoint:
I hope this people realise they are causing themselves more harm. They are bringing more pains to the poor villagers in that terain. Neither Buhari nor his ministers stay in Niger Delta, they do. So why purnish your people for the sin's of the govt if they have done any.....my tots though.

To the Niger Deltans, it is better the oil facilities are destroyed so that everybody will suffer what they have been suffering.

The oil is in their land but they are not benefiting from it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Fredchisom(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
if u watch BLACK NOVEMBER,u will know they're fighting a just course...its not all about the economy of d entity but also the host community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
Goke7:

You guys don't farm nah, resource control can't solve anything as you Presently have 13% with nothing to show.

Oil is a curse to Nigeria, its not about resource control at all
its a curse. The owners want to put an end to that curse. Why then are u complaining.

12 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by mencade5(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
micolaj:
dialogue with criminals? Do you know what they are fighting?Are they avenging or fighting for resources control? Becos these are two different things.These guys are just operating within the realm of emotion.
what is northeast contributing that buhari wants to feeding their commission with oil money?

They are not criminals. The northerners are the criminals sharing oil wells among themselves using abacha power to milk the nd dry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by obailala(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
kabman:
thank god the average man will feel no pain in this madness.only the government and multinationals
Sometimes I wonder the essence of the education some people have. You think the common man is not affected? ...

Are you aware the bombed pipeline is what supplies gas to several power stations?...

Are you aware this same pipeline has been bombed about 3 times in 2016 alone and that is purely the reason why power supply has been next to zero since 2016?

Are you aware that all the sufferings of the masses today are linked directly to the FG being broke?.. ranging from the high fuel prices to the crippling fuel scarcity to the high cost of food that has been on for some months now are all effects of the lack of forex in the country?

Now with the above, you think it is the big men who already have billions, drive around and live in airconditioned mansions that get to suffer most from a crippled economy?... How old are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by blackpanda: 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
kushkingstalin:

It's now u are talking of the economy crippling but u never said anything when their communities and farmlands were destroyed

So the best way to clean up the farmland is to blow up pipeline and pollute it more Pls be reasonable

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.