Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women (25104 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Blackfire(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Guy, I have to take leave of you before I break my Oath of celibacy. Winderful shocked

gini ka ina eme ba. @ishilove take her home.
@lezz don't use vulgar language for her.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
Blackfire:

He didn't use it for me. I looked for trouble by following him. Men the guy is raw. I thought postmann was bad, this one is the chief of chieves in lewdness.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 2:22pm On May 28, 2016
Blackfire:

How is your health? Twice I have dropped my number, U ve not called.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin

[b] My ribs hurt!!!

What do you expect of a muttonhead like daretodiffer?

Someone who claims to be a lawyer but couldn't spell "precedent" grin grin grin

A lawyer who doesn't know Nigeria's laws are part of received English law. And she says she studied in Scotland. She doesn't even know the similarities between our marriage statute and that of the UK

So I busted her sham and she confessed to be a law student. But a law student should know these facts especially one who claims to be a final year student.

And then she logged on to NL with her Akike handle to engage me in a debate , when I turned the screw up her ass, she claimed to be a logician by profession.

Then at another instance, she came to me with a ridiculous claim. She said her grandmother had "two jobs" as a liberated women.

And when I probed further, I discovered her ground mother halked tuwo and sold kunu.

I told her her grand mother had two petty trade or business and wasn't employed to do two jobs.

This is the semi biography of a woman who suffers from acute and severe hallucinations and disturbances.

Daretodiffer is mentally handicapped, psychologically melting away and suffers sever attention deficit syndrome.

She preaches female liberation but she's the 3rd wife of a 65 year old Alhaji. And is compelled to don hijab all her days much against her wish.

She's just a Nairaland tagalong. [/b]
The colored caught my attention, daretodiffer, dare2differ, doveda, akike, D2diff, said she is a lawyer? shocked wow!

First she said she lived in Scotland, now she's a lawyer, men oh men! Its as if lying now put food on the table for her and her elk.

Its such a shame that people like her, go around deceiving people here, by spewing all manner of nonsense, just so they can sound big and live the big life, life has denied them offline.

I now believe its a total waste of my time engaging one as demented as her.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

You can drop your number, I'll call ASAP. That's my word. wink
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 28, 2016
I have told you several times that if you want to communicate with me, you will need to write intelligibly. I know you and your fellow goats enjoy reading meaningful nonsense, I don't. It is too amusing to reply. cool

Have you gotten a job yet? grin grin grin. I am 100% certain that you haven't. If you had been able to, you won't be on cyberspace trying to convince yourself over and over again that you are a man. GO AND GET A JOB AND A WIFE, MR ALPHA MAN . Use of meaningful nonsense, support of other low-lifers and continuous use of explicit words do not make you a man. Go get a REAL life darling!

Joseph1832, I want to see a picture of your shop. grin grin grin grin. Have you stocked it yet? smiley

lezz:

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
I have told you several times that if you want to communicate with me, you will need to write intelligibly. I know you and your fellow goats enjoy reading meaningful nonsense, I don't. It is too amusing to reply. cool

Have you gotten a job yet? grin grin grin. I am 100% certain that you haven't. If you had been able to, you won't be on cyberspace trying to convince yourself over and over again that you are a man. GO AND GET A JOB AND A WIFE, MR ALPHA MAN . Use of meaningful nonsense, support of other low-lifers and continuous use of explicit words do not make you a man. Go get a REAL life darling!

Joseph 1832, I want to see a picture of your shop. grin grin grin grin. Have you stocked it yet? smiley

Well I didn't know people work on Saturdays

Ishilove ohhhhh abeg shey the embolden make you laugh abi? LMAO. It shows you how demented some Nairalanders are, they are so willing to believe anything and whatever thing.

Shioor. Its a shame. Couldn't even occur to this delusional female that, the picture I posted could have been a random picture.

Hey daretodiffer, if you believe I'm the owner of that shop in that picture I upload, then you need to believe me when I tell you that YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN!.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
The colored caught my attention, daretodiffer, dare2differ, doveda, akike, D2diff, said she is a lawyer? shocked wow!

First she said she lived in Scotland, now she's a lawyer, men oh men! Its as if lying now put food on the table for her and her elk.

Its such a shame that people like her, go around deceiving people here, by spewing all manner of nonsense, just so they can sound big and live the big life, life has denied them offline.

I now believe its a total waste of my time engaging one as demented as her.

Aye, you claimed that much. She becomes different things in Nairaland depending on the topic under discuss.

When you discuss law, she turns into a lawyer.
If you talked about gender equality, she morphs into a feminist.

If you argue logic, she claims to be a logician.

The only thing she hasn't agreed to become in Nairaland is her reality: a dirty, hijab-wearing crone with a wrinkling face ridden with lines of sorrows.

Her handles are 9, have you known any female in the history of nairaland that has 9 handles? Don't believe me? Ask smart choices!! Or BossKratøs.

Daretodiffer has personlity disorder and cyber maladaptation.

Kunu-drinking, gworo-swilling dry cünt
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
You can drop your number, I'll call ASAP. That's my word. wink
LOlzzz Joe, leave me biko. he was very ill, just wanted to call when he couldn't post here.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

looooooolz. I swear its like you read my mind. Somebody who just gave his approval to misogynistic laws started become sickly sugary sweet to me! On nairaland! Yeah right!!

He has no idea how amusing it is. You can't help but wonder how emasculated he must feel

I am happy I put him in his place before he started spreading his retardation to my end. daretodiffer thank God you dusted your footwear and ran. If he has forgotten his age, pls remind him again and again.
I was surprised at first but I realised that it was a pattern. You can't beat that lest you turn stvpid too

Lezz is 35, blames women for his inability to have a successful personal and professional lives. That is why he is here day in day out to convince himself that pen.is means shit

Mehn I'm getting bored with these guys. They're like scratched DVD'S, saying the same imbecilic shit on repeat.
Abeg my dear how you dey?

I told you that they find it hard to comprehend. They assume that they know women like that back of their hands, but then you take look at them and you realise why they think they do. Years of feeling emasculated can do that, so they would rather bring their misery online than reinvent themselves.

I am good. Out of this thread, these peeps are depressing.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

LOlzzz Joe, leave me biko. he was very ill, just wanted to call when he couldn't post here.
I'm ill also. grin you can call me. wink wink
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

Aye, you claimed that much. She becomes different things in Nairaland depending on the topic under discuss.

When you discuss law, she turns into a lawyer.
If you talked about gender equality, she morphs into a feminist.

If you argue logic, she claims to be a logician.

The only thing she hasn't agreed to become in Nairaland is her reality: a dirty, hijab-wearing crone with a wrinkling face ridden with lines of sorrows.

Her handles are 9, have you known any female in the history of nairaland that has 9 handles? Don't believe me? Ask smart choices!! Or BossKratøs.

Daretodiffer has personlity disorder and cyber maladaptation.

Kunu-drinking, gworo-swilling dry cünt
Good lord! And she's here talking about one getting a job, when she obviously needs one more than anyone.

Come to think of it, she already has a job, being wife to an Alhaji who shagged her ass often thinking its her vagina because he's too old to know the difference between a vagina and an asshole.

Then again, can you blame the poor ol' Alhaji? When all he sees is just a very bushy vagina? A shame bro, a real shame.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 3:37pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm ill also. grin you can call me. wink wink
What is wrong with you Joe? Head or stomach?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:
Its more of sexual... grin
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Its more of sexual... grin
Oh Joe, am Celibate. I dodn't do sex.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:
Oh Joe, am Celibate. I dodn't do sex.
Yikes... So what do you do, then?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Yikes... So what do you do, then?
LOlzzz. So life is all about sex? Do other things, like prayer. Now you know, that calling that my friend wasn't for sex. BTW, why shd I be talking sex with a stranger in public?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

He has no idea how amusing it is. You can't help but wonder how emasculated he must feel

I was surprised at first but I realised that it was a pattern. You can't beat that lest you turn stvpid too

Le.zz is 35, blames women for his inability to have a successful personal and professional lives. That is why he is here day in day out to convince himself that pen.is means shit

I told you that they find it hard to comprehend. They assume that they know women like that back of their hands, but then you take look at them and you realise why they think they do. Years of feeling emasculated can do that, so they would rather bring their misery online than reinvent themselves.

I am good. Out of this thread, these peeps are depressing.

Going away so soon? What's with you?

It won't be more than two weeks before you quote me again or throw another veiled shade. I'm your true religion. You quote me biweekly to be happy.

Befuddled ïdiot with a wart beridden vagina.

Wretched, downhearted destitute wanderer. Has not your lack of a man caused you pathlogical bulimia nervosa? Debased abuse-magnet.

Invertebrate cockroach.

Two-bit prostitutïng hustler claiming to be a lawyer.

I know your püssy has taken more abuse than idumota public toilet. Cheap tramp!!!

After confessing my lines made your dead püssy breathe again, you pretend chastity the next minute.

May your vagina never know the company of a strong peñïs. May it wrinkle and dry like your weather-beaten face.

Like a desert wanderer you shall thirst for a breathtaking fück but you will encounter only anal-fisted rapës.

Worthless drab with smelly, discoloured vagina discharge!!!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

LOlzzz. So life is all about sex? Do other things, like prayer. Now you know, that calling that my friend wasn't for sex. BTW, why shd I be talking sex with a stranger in public?
I never said life was about sex, did I? I do other things, and prayer isn't among them, to say the least, at least. And I never said we should talk about sex in public, wasn't that why I wanted to call you? grin besides, talking sex with a stranger gives quite a kick, you should try it, you just might like it. wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 5:30pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
I never said life was about sex, did I? I do other things, and prayer isn't among them, to say the least, at least. And I never said we should talk about sex in public, wasn't that why I wanted to call you? grin besides, talking sex with a stranger gives quite a kick, you should try it, you just might like it. wink
I sign off on you. Bye Joe.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

I sign off on you. Bye Joe.
Please don't go. I promise I'll be nice from now on.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 5:36pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Please don't go. I promise I'll be nice from now on.
I may stay but won't read your post often. All the Dicks and vagina talks. It's... angry grin
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 28, 2016
Excellent fiction!

When are you getting a job?

lezz:
Going away so soon? What's with you?

It won't be more than two weeks before you quote me again or throw another veiled shade. I'm your true religion. You quite me biweekly to be happy.

Befuddled ïdiot with a wart bedridden vagina.

Wretched, downhearted destitute wanderer. Has not your lack of a man caused you pathlogical bulimia nervosa? Debased abuse-magnet.

Invertebrate cockroach.

Two-bit prostitutïng Bustler claiming to be a lawyer.

I know your püssy has taken more abuse than idumota public toilet. Cheap tramp!!!

After confessing my lines made your dead püssy breathe again, you pretend chastity the next minute.

May your vagina never know the company of a strong peñïs. May it wrinkle and dry like your weather-beaten face.

Like a desert wanderer you shall thirst for a a breathtaking fück but you will encounter only anal-fisted rapës.

Worthless drab with smelly, discoloured vagina discharge!!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Blackfire(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

am getting better..u are the one who asked me to lie down, sleep and eat... And i did just that.
I ve not check the emails... How can i see your phone line and not call? *when my phone is not sick*
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Blackfire(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
The more u sleep with different women , the more confuse your life will be.

... And the more u start seeing women as object of sex, the more u complicate your life when u want to settle down.

Am not a good person, but i cant do evil.

If all u know in this life is sex, va-gina, b**bs and perverted depravity... There is more hope for enyimba to play Barcelona, than for u to go far in life.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Blackfire(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:
i hope is not me, that is been mimic?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 6:07pm On May 28, 2016
Blackfire:

am getting better..u are the one who asked me to lie down, sleep and eat... And i did just that.
I ve not check the emails... How can i see your phone line and not call? *when my phone is not sick*
Yea, still relax, eat and sleep. That doesn't say, dont check your mails.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Blackfire(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

so blackfire ve turn to object of caricature?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
Blackfire:

From when did you become Joe? Joseph is my e-friend, who read my post to you about me sending you my number. He wanted me to send him my number too. You can read my replies to him.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 6:16pm On May 28, 2016
Blackfire:

I can never make a caricature of you.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

He didn't use it for me. I looked for trouble by following him. Men the guy is raw. I thought post.mann was bad, this one is the chief of chieves in lewdness.
Hi, are you same as analice107?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by orble: 12:17am On May 29, 2016
God Forbid! my lovely mother cannot be feminist (seriously)

I didn't mean any good mother in anyway what I wrote before if it was disturbing... If I'd actually "described women bodies in disgusting terms" how come that I say they belong to us? I disgusting thing? No way ..

You quoted me wrongfully with these texts: " ..And proceeded to describe how it is yours to do animistic and depraved things to like it was not a human like you" - I demand sincere apologies.

You all know that we love our women beyond imagination, it is vividly glaring the love the man have for his ladies but a group of women "jump on a bandwagon" called themselves feminist disturb our world in a disgusting manner.

You seem to understand gradually like as a little child.

As for chastisement; I'll reply soon...

BTW, You are interesting Maria, I'm beginning to like you MarieSucre,

cc
Nobody,
Ladyf,
Rokiatu,
Ireneony,
Eroticangelina,
halfricanadian,
sinaj,
kaziblake, and
smellymouth,
ireneony,
Mediapace,
refiner,
Pvssy,
prethythicksme

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter / IGR: Lagos Leads As FCT Beats Rivers, Kano, 33 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.