Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women (25099 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
I [b]can feel your breath coming in heaves, signs of your desperation.

You claim Nigeria is barbaric and discriminates against women and you mocked us with the West. You're so ignorant, you don't even have a basic knowledge of how the West work.

That's the problem with you Google educated quacks!!!

5minutes Google search and you pretend to be the fountain of knowledge. I have exposed you well enough.

I have shown you there are more pay disparity in America between the sexes than there are in Nigeria.

And your defence was than it's only due to childbirth and other stuffs that make pay between the sexes in America different.

I have shown you stats that it isn't so. Yet you want more fact-fücking from me.

I'll never turn down a willing püssy and you won't be the first. Spread for me, the sequels continue.

In Nigeria, pregnant Women are given maternal leave for 3 months and are paid in full. This is not applicable in America. Have you not debuked your own claims that America's disparity in pay is because of childbirth women undergo?

Aren't you innately slow, dyslexic and analphabetic?

Common it's in your DNA. Start looking for an extra smart hubby to pair with. You don't want to be responsible for the greatest dummy kids the world would ever see.

Again, Miss loggerhead, Switzerland granted full female suffrage in 1990, yeah, 1990. Fool.

North of Nigeria got full female suffrage 1979.

What's the correlation here with gays?

OMO Olodo!!![/b]

" In Nigeria, pregnant Women are given maternal leave for 3
months and are paid in full. This is not applicable in
America."

This is a sad situation. Here are some discussions on how to the core of the issue and addressing it. And criticizing it.

www.techrepublic.com/article/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-maternity-leave-in-the-us/

www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/15/422957640/lots-of-other-countries-mandate-paid-leave-why-not-the-us

www.forbes.com/sites/ritarubin/2016/04/06/united-states-lags-behind-all-other-developed-countries-when-it-comes-to-paid-maternity-leave/#6d099535ada0

https://psmag.com/how-america-s-lack-of-paid-maternity-leave-worsens-inequality-4519f94a3f38#.ji4ptxjfz

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/video/maternity-leave-how-america-is-failing-its-mothers
At least they acknowledge and criticize it.
Pls can you produce any articles from a reputable news outlet criticizing the fore listed discriminatory laws against women in our constitution.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Are you gonna answer the question or are you gonna use style to dodge it?

Here it is again. If you feel that women should not work at night because of violence, then are men's lives expendable too?

If you claim that the law asking female police officers to get numerous permits to get married is to protect them from domestic violence, are you saying that its ok for the lives of male police officers are expendable through domestics violence?

Your illogical harangue is fücking my swizzle here.

Please I'll handle your attention deficit syndrome after my alcohol leaves my blood.

Shoo off now!!! See you tomorrow. You're making me sober than I need to be.

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

You claim Nigeria is barbaric and discriminates against women and you mocked us with the West. You're so ignorant, you don't even have a basic knowledge of how the West work.

5minutes Google search and you pretend to be the fountain of knowledge. I have exposed you well enough.

I have shown you there are more pay disparity in America between the sexes than there are in Nigeria.

And your defence was than it's only due to childbirth and other stuffs that make pay between the sexes in America different.

I have shown you stats that it isn't so. Yet you want more fact-fücking from me.

I'll never turn down a willing püssy and you won't be the first. Spread for me, the sequels continue.

In Nigeria, pregnant Women are given maternal leave for 3 months and are paid in full. This is not applicable in America. Have you not debuked your own claims that America's disparity in pay is because of childbirth women undergo?

Common it's in your DNA. Start looking for an extra smart hubby to pair with. You don't want to be responsible for the greatest dummy kids the world would ever see.

Again, Miss loggerhead, Switzerland granted full female suffrage in 1990, yeah, 1990. Fool.

OMO Olodo!!![/b]

You say Nigeria offers 3 weeks paid leave. Thats good.

Here are some countries that offer paid maternity leave.

France - 1 year 8 months
Germany - 3 years 6 months
Spain - 1 year 4 months
Austria - 1 year 4 months
Norway - 3 years 3 months
Sweden - 3 years 4 months
UK - 1 year
Japan - 2 years 2 months
Ireland - 1 year 10 months
Canada - 1 year 5 months
New Zealand - 1 year 2 months
Denmark - 1 year 7 months
Italy - 2 years 1 month
Greece - 2 years 10 months
Finland - 2 years 5 months
Portugal - 1 years 5 months
Netherlands - 1 year 4 months
Belgium - 1 year 3 months
Switzerland - 11 weeks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternity_leave_in_the_United_States

All of them go way higher than 3 weeks. 99% European. Do you see Switzerland and Greece there?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

OMO Olodo!!![/b]

Why don't you beat your chest in front of a South African that your country got independence before theirs? Maybe coz you know the present reality on ground.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

You say Nigeria offers 3 weeks paid leave. Thats good.

Here are some countries that offer paid maternity leave.

France - 1 year 8 months
Germany - 3 years 6 months
Spain - 1 year 4 months
Austria - 1 year 4 months
Norway - 3 years 3 months
Sweden - 3 years 4 months
UK - 1 year
Japan - 2 years 2 months
Ireland - 1 year 10 months
Canada - 1 year 5 months
New Zealand - 1 year 2 months
Denmark - 1 year 7 months
Italy - 2 years 1 month
Greece - 2 years 10 months
Finland - 2 years 5 months
Portugal - 1 years 5 months
Netherlands - 1 year 4 months
Belgium - 1 year 3 months
Switzerland - 11 weeks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternity_leave_in_the_United_States

All of them go way higher than 3 weeks. 99% European. Do you see Switzerland and Greece there?

Nigeria offers 3 months maternity leave with full pay, I didn't say 3 weeks. 3 Bleeding months I said.

You're making me sober.

I want to drift away with the tide of Friday alcohol.

Stop quoting me. Come back tomorrow.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
Mikollon1:

Beach I'm an Engineer working in the field. I do have work and planning to do. I know you noticed lots of my posts have typos in them. That's because I perform poorly multitasking with bullsh!t.

We, MRAs call the gender pay gap, the vampire myth because no matter the number of times you kill it, it never dies.

Men and women have always earned the same. There was never a gender pay gap. The lady that came up with it in the 70s or 80s did so for political correctness. That's more or less MRA 101.

Finally, those constitution points are relative. They tell half the story. The other half is how it discriminates against men, but that's not important right? Right?

That's the feminists forte. Focus on the issues of just one gender and tag it equality. What's genderly equal about being sexist.

Kid I'm done with you. I'm too old to have online tirades, hence, I avoided you initially. You came across as an individual not in control of her emotions. Typically under 25.

Sure the Beach was in response to your curse words.

I have better things to do with my time kid. I'm learning nothing from you. I've been an MRA for decades. You're an amateur.

Keep it moving.

Being an Engineer means nothing to me. You bragging about it adds nothing of importance to this conversation. You're just a name on screen to me. Always remember that. As you can see I also believe it's a myth. I think it's bullshitt. So pls Mikollon1 I need you convince lezz not me. Can you do that for me?

Finally stop evading, it's childish. What do you think of the above constitutional laws?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

You aren't making sense to me or anyone else.

Stay within logic

You said my criticizing Nigeria's policies are mocking. I am trying to treat like a kid. So I am explaining it you in the simplest English and most soothing parental way possible how the only men with low self esteem would think.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Why don't you beat your chest in front of a South African that your country got independence before theirs? Maybe coz you know the present reality on ground.
South Africa got independence before NIGERIA.

If memory serves me well, she had it in 1947.

Nigeria is 1960.

I believe you refer to the fall of apartheid in south Africa which happened in 1994.

I don't do Google, Marie.

You're making me sober ooooooooo. I want to get drunk stoo making me think and bring forth fact to the fore of my remembrance.

Go to bed. I'll join you later.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:04pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

Your illogical harangue is fücking my swizzle here.

Please I'll handle your attention deficit syndrome after my alcohol leaves my blood.

Shoo off now!!! See you tomorrow. You're making me sober than I need to be.

Is that a woman there? *shocked* I guess they can't do honest and meaningful work that is productive to the society at night but they can wear slutty clothes and drink with a bunch of beer parlour goons at night?

And the award of Hypocrite of the Year goes to lezz!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
Mikollon1:

Beach I'm an Engineer working in the field. I do have work and planning to do. I know you noticed lots of my posts have typos in them. That's because I perform poorly multitasking with bullsh!t.

We, MRAs call the gender pay gap, the vampire myth because no matter the number of times you kill it, it never dies.

Men and women have always earned the same. There was never a gender pay gap. The lady that came up with it in the 70s or 80s did so for political correctness. That's more or less MRA 101.

Finally, those constitution points are relative. They tell half the story. The other half is how it discriminates against men, but that's not important right? Right?

That's the feminists forte. Focus on the issues of just one gender and tag it equality. What's genderly equal about being sexist.

Kid I'm done with you. I'm too old to have online tirades, hence, I avoided you initially. You came across as an individual not in control of her emotions. Typically under 25.

I have better things to do with my time kid. I'm learning nothing from you. I've been an MRA for decades. You're an amateur.

Keep it moving.

I have noticed you're particularly self-conscious. Always talking about who you are or what you do. How people should not blame you even when they haven't. Even now talking about by our typos. Typos that I didn't even notice and don't give a f**k about. Like you're trying to spruce yourself like a peacock. Trying to make up for something. Trying to psychologically help your morale. Trying to put out a certain image tooooo hard. Who is blaming? Who is judging you? Stop doing that its disgusting. You're trying too hard. Just relax and talk. And you really need to see a therapists.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Is that a woman there? *shocked* I guess they can't do honest and meaningful work that is productive to the society at night but they can wear slutty clothes and drink with a bunch of beer parlour coins at night?

An the award of Hypocrite of the Year goes to l.ezz!
grin cheesy grin grin It's Friday, Marie, why are you so prudish and judgemental?

It's called unwinding and the right amount of alcohol will make tonight's fück more electric then cocain.

And I find the atmosphere here more meaningful than your rants of delirium.

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
South Africa got independence before NIGERIA.

If memory serves me well, she had it in 1947.

Nigeria is 1960.

I believe you refer to the fall of apartheid in south Africa which happened in 1994.

I don't do Google, Marie.

You're making me sober ooooooooo. I want to get drunk stoo making me think and bring forth fact to the fore of my remembrance.

Go to bed. I'll join you later.

Don't worry I'll do it for. Ndo my son.

" . "Universal adult suffrage, a
national common voters roll, regular elections and a
multi-party system of democratic government" are
founding principles of the 1996 Constitution of South
Africa, and the right of all citizens to vote is included in
the Bill of Rights."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_South_Africa
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
grin cheesy grin grin It's Friday, Marie, why are you so prudish and judgemental?

It's called unwinding and the right amount of alcohol will make tonight's fück more electric then cocain.

And I find the atmosphere here more meaningful than your rants of delirium.

"prudish and judgmental".

*rubs chin thoughtful*

Like If I we're to say women cannot work at night because they might be susceptible to violence and menfolk but I instead go out with scantily dressed women to become a drunkard at night.

Well that you. The hypocrite. not me.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Don't worry I'll do it for. Ndo my son.

" . "Universal adult suffrage, a
national common voters roll, regular elections and a
multi-party system of democratic government" are
founding principles of the 1996 Constitution of South
Africa, and the right of all citizens to vote is included in
the Bill of Rights."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_South_Africa
You said South Africa attained independence before NIGERIA, you're wrong. I have showed you thus.

And now you're shifting it to voting rights?

Is independence and suffrage now interchangeable?

America had independence in 1776 but it took nearly a century before blacks in America got suffrage.

It's same with South Africa, after independence of 1947, it was only in 1994 before black South Africa could vote.

Now Marie, stop being confused. Please.

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

"prudish and judgmental".

*rubs chin thoughtful*

Like If I we're to say women cannot work at night because they might be susceptible to violence and menfolk but I instead go out with scantily dressed women to become a drunkard at night.

Well that you. The hypocrite. not me.
Nonsense!!!

She's in my my company and in a social outing not being compelled by terms of service or employer's prerogative.

Marie fucking learn!!!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
Mikollon1:

Keep it moving.

" Finally, those constitution points are relative. They tell half the story. The other half is how it discriminates against men.

I do not doubt this. But I don't understand how:
1)Feminist. are the cause.

2)Feminist can help.

3)Not important to who? 97% of the Senate are men. I bet the MEN in the Senate(who have actual powers to change discriminatory laws against their fellow men) will understand how important it is more than a random anonymous female on nairaland. But who am I to tell you where to direct your grievances to.

3)How does hijacking a thread about discriminating laws against women in the constitution help your cause.

4)I remember telling you to open a thread about this.(Trust me I won't start a rant like you're doing here on that one). But why should i even bother try to change your perpetually offended logic of I'll make sure I Won't Talk About Mine But I Also Got To Disrupt Theirs.

I'll just let you continue to do your think. Maybe if you rant on this thread long enough, our male senators will heed your voice. Who knows.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
You said South Africa attained independence before NIGERIA, you're wrong. I have showed you thus.

And now you're shifting it to voting rights?

Is independence and suffrage now interchangeable?

America had independence in 1776 but it took nearly a century before blacks in America got suffrage.

It's same with South Africa, after independence of 1947, it was only in 1994 before black South Africa could vote.

Now Marie, stop being confused. Please.

Sorry Typo. But you get my point. Stop trying to evade. Its childish. So what do you say? Will you also brag on front of a south African?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 10:38pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
Nonsense!!!

She's in my my company and in a social outing not being compelled by terms of service or employer's prerogative.

Marie fucking learn!!!!

So she is "choosing" to be your company for the night. What if she "chooses" to work at night? Actual work that actually brings profit to her life, profit more than few bottles of beer and unsatisfying and unfulfilling sex at night. What if she chooses to do that instead?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sorry Typo. But you get my point. Stop trying to evade. Its childish. So what do you say? Will you also brag on front of a south African?

If you must apologise, do so properly.

So you haven't gone through my handle? I'm one of NL's frontmost south African slayers!!!. Infact, I have had an ongoing battle for 3 years with south Africans in foreign affairs section.

I can dance naked in front of any South African. My national heritage is superior to theirs.

* Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa

* Nigeria played an active role in the liberation of South Africa

* South Africa's unemployment rate is 25% higher than Nigeria's

* Inflation rate is still higher there

* Nigeria has more billionaires than South Africa

* Nigeria has done more for Africa than South Africa.

* We have the Largest entertainment industry in Africa

* We have the largest cement factory and Movie industry in Africa

* Nigeria is ahead of South Africa in humanitarian services to the world and UN.

I can go on.

Learn to appreciate your country. You're so lost in your misperception of reality.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

So she is "choosing" to be your company for the night. What if she "chooses" to work at night? Actual work that actually brings profit to her life, profit more than few bottles of beer and unsatisfying and unfulfilling sex at night. What if she chooses to do that instead?

You measure life's worth by material acquirement? I should have known!!! angry

The sex is never unsatisfying.

I hit that püssy from different angles both in penetration and in thrusting inwards.

I alter the depths of penetration and change pace.

I also do intermediary head only thrusting to make the her püssy lips feel the rough edges of where my penīs head demarcates from the neck.

She comes more alive after my trademark fück.

And if you had the luxury of such fück, you won't be home on a Friday night lonely and arguing with your keyboard.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Since it has not stopped anyone then what exactly are you fighting against? Since it is practically useless then why are you fighting tooth and nail on nairaland for it not to be removerd?
I don't understand you, please elucidate more...
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

If you must apologise, do so properly.

So you haven't gone through my handle? I'm one of NL's frontmost south African slayers!!!. Infact, I have had an ongoing battle for 3 years with south Africans in foreign affairs section.

I can dance naked in front of any South African. My national heritage is superior to theirs.

* Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa

* Nigeria played an active role in the liberation of South Africa

* South Africa's unemployment rate is 25% higher than Nigeria's

* Inflation rate is still higher there

* Nigeria has more billionaires than South Africa

* Nigeria has done more for Africa than South Africa.

* We have the Largest entertainment industry in Africa

* We have the largest cement factory and Movie industry in Africa

* Nigeria is ahead of South Africa in humanitarian services to the world and UN.

I can go on.

Learn to appreciate your country. You're so lost in your misperception of reality.

I don't know how to say this without sounding rude but... I honestly don't give a f**k what you do with South Africans on nairaland. That information did not add anything of value to the conversation.

Now to the issue on ground. I knew you were going to make those points. You're a one-trick-pony. You are narrow minded in your reason. Always in a box. So it's easy to grasp where you're going before you go there.

Here are some materials. to give you better perspective.
calleo.co.za/nigeria-vs-south-africa-africas-biggest-economies-are-very-different/

www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Nigeria&country2=South+Africa

Appreciating my country doesn't make me a fanatic. It doesn't mean I can't offer constructive criticism(I hope you don't feel I'm mocking you lolz)

The only people who do shitt like that are Buhari and Jonathan supporters. Jonathan psychophants wouldn't tell Jonathan the hard truth till it caused his destruction. And now Buhari fanatics are doing the same thing all over again for him. Shielding him from criticism.

So if you wanna be all sunshine and flowers concerning Nigeria. That's your business. I love Nigeria and so I will criticize her negative policies (case in question constituition above discriminating women).

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

I hit that püssy from different angles both in penetration and in thrusting inwards.

I also do intermediary head only thrusting to make the her püssy lips feel the rough edges of where my penīs head demarcates from the neck.

And if you had the luxury of such fück, you won't be home on a Friday night lonely and arguing with your keyboard.

It's good you have such a talent. Because honestly between me and you, I can't see anyother one in you. You might as well be a walking, talking pen.is head it wouldn't make one less difference in your life. The rest of you has not a enough talent to matter as much as your pen.is. When you go for a job interview, just go naked into hall and wag it in interviewers faces. I'm sure they'll disregard the fact that you can't use your brain and recognise the intellectual power of your pen.is But keep holding on to that talent. I'm sure sometime in the future when the oil runs out, Nigeria will have to switch to exporting re.tarded pe.nis heads to make up our lost gdp. Keep up the good work bruh! I believe in you.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
I don't understand you, please elucidate more...

You said the law is not even enforced at all. So I'm saying whyre you fighting against us? You should be fighting with us to officially purge the laws from the constituition.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

I don't know how to say this without sounding rude but... I honestly don't give a f**k what you do with South Africans on nairaland. That information did not add anything of value to the conversation.
Yet you're the one who asked me "if I can boast in front of any South African" sad I was simply given you reasons why I can.

MarieSucre:

Now to the issue on ground. I knew you were going to make those points. You're a one-trick-pony. You are narrow minded in your reason. Always in a box. So it's easy to grasp where you're going before you go there.
That's your opinion! But you're lucky alcohol makes me more considerate, I'd have unleashed bedtime expletives on you.
MarieSucre:

Here are some materials. to give you better perspective.
calleo.co.za/nigeria-vs-south-africa-africas-biggest-economies-are-very-different/

www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Nigeria&country2=South+Africa
Stop running to Google. Are you saying Nigeria's economy isn't bigger than South Africa's?

MarieSucre:

Appreciating my country doesn't make me a fanatic. It doesn't mean I can't offer constructive criticism(I hope you don't feel I'm mocking you lolz)

The only people who do shit like that are Buhari and Jonathan supporters. Jonathan psychophants wouldn't tell Jonathan the hard truth till it caused his destruction. And now Buhari fanatics are doing the same thing all over again to him. Shielding him from criticism.

So if you wanna be all sunshine and flowers concerning Nigeria. That's your business. I love Nigeria and so I will criticize her negative policies (case in mention constituition above discriminating women).
You don't have the mental muscles for constructive criticism of Nigeria.

You're a Western puppet and your intellectual handicap feeds on your unrealistic critism of Nigeria
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

You said the law is not even enforced at all. So I'm saying whyre you fighting against us? You should be fighting with us to officially purge the laws from the constituition.
Since the law doesn't stop you from doing whatever you want to do, why do you want to purge it, or fight against it? To me that's insane.

Prostitution is very illegal in Nigeria, I passed by Allen Avenue today, and I was wowed with what I saw, different girls, with different shapes and sizes, all for those who can afford it. So hope you get my drift, after all, the girls are working, and the constitution say women shouldn't work at night.

Mtscheeew
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

It's good you have such a talent. Because honestly between me and you, I can't see anyother one in you. You might as well be a walking, talking pen.is head it wouldn't make one less difference in your life. The rest of you has not a enough talent to matter as much as your pen.is. When you go for a job interview, just go naked into hall and wag it in interviewers faces. I'm sure they'll disregard the fact that you can't use your brain and recognise the intellectual power of your pen.is But keep holding on to that talent. I'm sure sometime in the future when the oil runs out, Nigeria will have to switch to exporting re.tarded pe.nis heads to make up our lost gdp. Keep up the good work bruh! I believe in you.

grin grin grin grin Lolz.

You talk about dïck in a dispassionate and aloof manner.

Frigid crone
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 11:34pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

Mahhn. I have met wicked men, but you are tops. Wonderful.
Let me ask, these prostitutes you perform this acrobatics with, do they actually enjoy it? Do they still come? Like a normal lady comes?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

Nigga I ain't at home. I'm at this cool place called Crush Café in Gwarimpa. Its also got free wifi, quite helpful. It rained a bit so outside is really cold. I'm in the outdoor range. They're playing some boring premier league game on all the big screens that I don't really care for, thankfully the sound is not so loud . There is this white woman in the Booth behind me smoking, the smell of the cigarette wafting towards me is annoying as hell. Some people are playing miniature golf but the court is all wet and slippery after the rain. There are bunch of Chinese with their naija girlfriends laughing noisily, can't concentrate with that laughter tho. The badminton court is empty. My peeps are just chilling and eating. The weather is cool after the rain. I'm staring towards the snooker table now, one of the Lebanese guys stares back and me and says something in Arabic, I stare down at my phone, in my mind I'm like "thanks but I don't play snooker".

lolz. My friends are pissed, why I stopped pinching pieces of barbequed flesh into my mouth. Chike just now says "you're on nairaland se ". look how did he know.

Sure I'm not getting some imaginary Bleep. But trust me, I'm having a coooooool time. Abuja is just so Cold. Amma steal Chike's jacket.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 11:46pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

OMO Olodo!!![/b]
Be a little bit nice and gentle with a lady, you are to hard.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:47pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

grin grin grin grin Lolz.

You talk about dïck in a dispassionate and aloof manner.

Frigid crone

Actually that was a satire about your intellect. Try to to keep up.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2016
Anas09:

Mahhn. I have met wicked men, but you are tops. Wonderful.
Let me ask, these prostitutes you perform this acrobatics with, do they actually enjoy it? Do they still come? Like a normal lady comes?
No girl remains the same after a rare fück. She either does a violent, dïck-gripping orgasm or she does a quiet breath and diaphragm heaving cum.

And what's the difference in sexual perception between a hooker and a house girl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.