Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women (25093 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Since the law doesn't stop you from doing whatever you want to do, why do you want to purge it, or fight against it? To me that's insane.

Prostitution is very illegal in Nigeria, I passed by Allen Avenue today, and I was wowed with what I saw, different girls, with different shapes and sizes, all for those who can afford it. So hope you get my drift, after all, the girls are working, and the constitution say women shouldn't work at night.

Mtscheeew

Go and ask those girls their ordeal at the hands of policemen. Its not enough to just pass them. Go and hear their stories.
Policemen will come with big hilux and pack all the girls there. Force them all into cramped cells. The police men will then tell the girls that if they want their freedom they must have sex with them... for free. After having sex with them through out the night. Most times without protection they will not still release them. In the morning, they will tell the women that if they want to be free, they must pay their bail. They'll collect all the money in the girls(including the one made that night) as bail money. Then they'll set them free anywhere, be it miles from where they picked them up, till the next time they want to raid a prostitute hangout. And all the unlucky captured prostitutes are to go through that process again.

And the prostitutes. They can't meet the policemen to save them. It's the policemen that is abusing them. They can't report the policemen to higher authority, they're the ones in the illegal profession Just the same way a homosexual cannot go to the police to report he has been beaten for being homosexual. They will arrest him.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-21329269

Here is 200 year old law that says women in Paris can't wear trouser in public. Of course that law hasn't be practiced since about 1909 downwards. Women have been wearing bum shorts and bikini in Paris for almost 80 years. But the truth is that if a policeman decided to arrest a woman for wearing trouser, he is well within his rights, that's why they had to officially abolish it.

The long and short is that as long this law exists, it will be abused. Why risk that happening? Lets officially purge it from our constitution to prevent Stories That Touch.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Nigga I ain't at home. I'm at this cool place called Crush Café in Gwarimpa. Its also got free wifi, quite helpful. It rained a bit so outside is really cold. I'm in the outdoor range. They're playing some boring premier league game on all the big screens that I don't really care for, thankfully the sound is not so loud . There is this white woman in the Booth behind me smoking, the smell of the cigarette wafting towards me is annoying as hell. Some people are playing miniature golf but the court is all wet and slippery after the rain. There are bunch of Chinese with their naija girlfriends laughing noisily, can't concentrate with that laughter tho. The badminton court is empty. My peeps are just chilling and eating. The weather is cool after the rain. I'm staring towards the snooker table now, one of the Lebanese guys stares back and me and says something in Arabic, I stare down at my phone, in my mind I'm like "thanks but I don't play snooker".

lolz. My friends are pissed, why I stopped pinching pieces of barbequed flesh into my mouth. Chike just now says "you're on nairaland se ". look how did he know.

Sure I'm not getting some imaginary Bleep. But trust me, I'm having a coooooool time. Abuja is just so Cold. Amma steal Chike's jacket.

So you've been taking advantage of me?

You're using me as a source of distraction from your boring entourage and schematic company angry

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:01am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Be a little bit nice and gentle with a lady, you are to hard.

Thanks sweetie. But we're in era of gender equality. So he's allowed to be that way.

If he actually got any harder he may actually be able to do half the shit he bragged odd before while still drunk.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 12:04am On May 28, 2016
lezz:
No girl remains the same after a rare fück. She either does a violent, dïck-gripping orgasm or she does a quiet breath and diaphragm heaving cum.

And what's the difference in sexual perception between a hooker and a house girl?
My Lord. You enh? Make e no be na just mouth oo.
The reason I asked is, hookers are steadily on this, do they still, you know, feel you? Or do they just perform for the crowd?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 12:05am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

Thanks sweetie. But we're in era of gender equality. So he's allowed to be that way.

If he actually got any harder he may actually be able to do half the shit he bragged odd before while still drunk.
Okay then. Stepping aside
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:06am On May 28, 2016
lezz:

You're using me as a source of distraction from your boring entourage and schematic company angry

They're all watching the match. Who gives a f**k if that fellow does not always pass ball to this fellow. This fellow who came from that other club is not doing xyz while playing here. *yawn* football is boring.

It was either go over to be with Lebanese shisha smoking snooker players or teach my little nairaland baby about women.

When you told me that criticizing Nigeria was mocking Nigeria, I saw the fragile little boy you were, who would scream and cry like an infant if I told him what silly childish arguments he had.

You're second course meal. The night is young. Lebanese will be sweet for dessert.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 12:09am On May 28, 2016
lezz:

I talk am. This two. Back and forth. You guys will end up taking a room. Good luck guys.
Marie, you go fit? This guy mouth baaaaaaadddd. Chineke!!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2016
lezz:
No girl remains the same after a rare fück. She either does a violent, dïck-gripping orgasm or she does a quiet breath and diaphragm heaving cum.

And what's the difference in sexual perception between a hooker and a house girl?

Hahahaha. wow. What an intellectual person you are. That saying should go into the Guiness World Record. Socrates would be proud of you.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 12:11am On May 28, 2016
Nice discussion, guys grin
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

They're all watching the match. Who gives a f**k if that fellow does not always pass ball to this fellow. This fellow who came from that other club is not doing xyz while playing here. *yawn* football is boring.

It was either go over to be with Lebanese shisha smoking snooker players or teach my little nairaland baby about women.

When you told me that criticizing Nigeria was mocking Nigeria, I saw the fragile little boy you were, who would scream and cry like an infant if I told him what silly childish arguments he had.

You're second course meal. The night is young. Lebanese will be sweet for dessert.
cool cool cool cool grin grin grin My perception about you was strikingly accurate.

I will wager the stench of garlic from those Lebanese puts you off more than their dry sense of humour.

And you're caught up between a football match you don't care about and a sheep-eyed Lebanese who knows next to nothing about fun.

Seems you found my e-brawling more heart stopping than your company this evening .

But I think you're over pampered, a naughty, spoilt brat who's accustomed to getting what she wants just for the asking.

You're daddy's favourite. And I'm a patriot. I'll can provide your intellect and emotions more than a dozen snooker-playing Lebanese and series of boring matches
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 1:05am On May 28, 2016
I forgot to tell you a lil something about the 35 year old visionless and jobless Agbaya. He starts with subtle insults which you would of course react to them, then proper insults, when he realizes that he can't meet up, he starts writing erotica. That is where it gets tricky, you become amused and you can't bother to reply him again.

You only have to wonder if is what our Almighty Alpha male have got to offer. If he were that good, he would be so busy with life that he won't have time to keep proving himself to faceless lil girls who would enjoy slapping him around till he receives common sensetongue.

MarieSucre:

Hahahaha. wow. What an intellectual person you are. That saying should go into the Guiness World Record. Socrates would be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 1:12am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

My Lord. You enh? Make e no be na just mouth oo.
The reason I asked is, hookers are steadily on this, do they still, you know, feel you? Or do they just perform for the crowd?
Hookers have more fück frequency than the average girl. So she will likely be more appreciative of a proper fück than would an everyday girl.

An everyday girl would have less stamina and likely to be less able to handle pleasure in an extreme sense.......

But every girl out there appreciates an unselfish and proper fück, hooker or not.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MduZA: 6:22am On May 28, 2016
lezz:

If you must apologise, do so properly.

So you haven't gone through my handle? I'm one of NL's frontmost south African slayers!!!. Infact, I have had an ongoing battle for 3 years with south Africans in foreign affairs section.

I can dance naked in front of any South African. My national heritage is superior to theirs.

* Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa

* Nigeria played an active role in the liberation of South Africa

* South Africa's unemployment rate is 25% higher than Nigeria's

* Inflation rate is still higher there

* Nigeria has more billionaires than South Africa

* Nigeria has done more for Africa than South Africa.

* We have the Largest entertainment industry in Africa

* We have the largest cement factory and Movie industry in Africa

* Nigeria is ahead of South Africa in humanitarian services to the world and UN.

I can go on.

Learn to appreciate your country. You're so lost in your misperception of reality.

Lol...chikelevu unclad dance in front of south Africans",your compatriots are positively discussing domestic issues unsurprisingly you derailed this good thread.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

Go and ask those girls their ordeal at the hands of policemen. Its not enough to just pass them. Go and hear their stories.
Policemen will come with big hilux and pack all the girls there. Force them all into cramped cells. The police men will then tell the girls that if they want their freedom they must have sex with them... for free. After having sex with them through out the night. Most times without protection they will not still release them. In the morning, they will tell the women that if they want to be free, they must pay their bail. They'll collect all the money in the girls(including the one made that night) as bail money. Then they'll set them free anywhere, be it miles from where they picked them up, till the next time they want to raid a prostitute hangout. And all the unlucky captured prostitutes are to go through that process again.

And the prostitutes. They can't meet the policemen to save them. It's the policemen that is abusing them. They can't report the policemen to higher authority, they're the ones in the illegal profession Just the same way a homosexual cannot go to the police to report he has been beaten for being homosexual. They will arrest him.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-21329269

Here is 200 year old law that says women in Paris can't wear trouser in public. Of course that law hasn't be practiced since about 1909 downwards. Women have been wearing bum shorts and bikini in Paris for almost 80 years. But the truth is that if a policeman decided to arrest a woman for wearing trouser, he is well within his rights, that's why they had to officially abolish it.

The long and short is that as long this law exists, it will be abused. Why risk that happening? Lets officially purge it from our constitution to prevent Stories That Touch.
Here is not Paris, this is Nigeria. I'm sure you know every job has its own hazard? No job is all lovey dovey.

The crux of the matter is that women also work at night, despite the fact that the constitution say they shouldn't. Hence my position, the Nigerian constitution doesn't stop anyone from doing whatever that person wants to do, plain and simple.

Stop bringing up stories woman. Gosh!!!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2016
lezz:
cool cool cool cool grin grin grin My perception about you was strikingly accurate.

I will wager the stench of garlic from those Lebanese puts you off more than their dry sense of humour.

And you're caught up between a football match you don't care about and a sheep-eyed Lebanese who knows next to nothing about fun.

Seems you found my e-brawling more heart stopping than your company this evening .

But I think you're over pampered, a naughty, spoilt brat who's accustomed to getting what she wants just for the asking.

You're daddy's favourite. And I'm a patriot. I'll can provide your intellect and emotions more than a dozen snooker-playing Lebanese and series of boring matches

Wow. I really under estimated how illiterate you are. I really need to treat you with the lowest level of kids gloves or you're gonna implode into yourself.

Lebanese? Garlic? bwahahahahahahaha
I bet you think Lebanese are Indians? what next Calabar is Igbo? Damn son. You're ignorant.

Nope actually your e-crying made my day. The only thing that would have made it better if you had post a picture of all of you in that backward beer parlour wearing glasses to make y'all look more intelligent.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:13am On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Here is not Paris, this is Nigeria. I'm sure you know every job has its own hazard? No job is all lovey dovey.

The crux of the matter is that women also work at night, despite the fact that the constitution say they shouldn't. Hence my position, the Nigerian constitution doesn't stop anyone from doing whatever that person wants to do, plain and simple.

Stop bringing up stories woman. Gosh!!!!

And I told you just like in the case of prostitutes who also work at night, that law can be abused to their detriment. Why leave it there, giving room for it to be used and abused?

Since it's useless, why leave it in the constitution to take unnecessary space?

Most importantly, why are you fighting tooth and nail for it not to be removed? If it is removed what does it add or remove from your life?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

And I told you just like in the case of prostitutes who also work at night, that law can be abused to their detriment. Why leave it there, giving room for it to be used and abused?

Since it's useless, why leave it in the constitution to take unnecessary space?

Most importantly, why are you fighting tooth and nail for it not to be removed? If it is removed what does it add or remove from your life?
OMG! I'm starting to think you really do lack in comprehension issues... Who is fighting for what to be removed?

This is Nigeria woman, and the law is usually used to oppress the weak and meek! Tell me, what's new?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:26am On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
I forgot to tell you a lil something about the 35 year old visionless and jobless Agbaya. He starts with subtle insults which you would of course react to them, then proper insults, when he realizes that he can't meet up, he starts writing erotica. That is where it gets tricky, you become amused and you can't bother to reply him again.

You only have to wonder if is what our Almighty Alpha male have got to offer. If he were that good, he would be so busy with life that he won't have time to keep proving himself to faceless lil girls who would enjoy slapping him around till he receives common sensetongue.

looooooolz. I swear its like you read my mind. Somebody who just gave his approval to misogynistic laws started become sickly sugary sweet to me! On nairaland! Yeah right!!

I am happy I put him in his place before he started spreading his retardation to my end. daretodiffer thank God you dusted your footwear and ran. If he has forgotten his age, pls remind him again and again.

Mehn I'm getting bored with these guys. They're like scratched DVD'S, saying the same imbecilic shit on repeat.
Abeg my dear how you dey?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:36am On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
OMG! I'm starting to think you really do lack in comprehension issues... Who is fighting for what to be removed?

This is Nigeria woman, and the law is usually used to oppress the weak and meek! Tell me, what's new?

That is true. I'm not fighting with you on that. But I AM SAYING here saying "this law is wrong", "the law opens room for it's abuse", "this law doesn't look good on Nigeria as a society".
Maybe at the next constitutional amendment, we shall bring it forth to the notice of the appropriate authorities for it to be expunged.

YOU ARE SAYING here "women already work at night" (even though the law will most likely be abused). " The law is usually used to oppress the weak and meek!"

I am saying Progressive. Constructive. Utilitarian. Solution-Oriented
My friend what pls what are you saying?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

That is true. I'm not fighting with you on that. But I AM SAYING here saying "this law is wrong", "the law opens room for it's abuse", "this law doesn't look good on Nigeria as a society".
Maybe at the next constitutional amendment, we shall bring it forth to the notice of the appropriate authorities for it to be expunged.
Have there ever been any instance when the law isn't abused? Whether the law looks good or not, what is obtainable is, the law doesn't stop you and I from doing whatever we want to do. That's just it.

YOU ARE SAYING here "women already work at night" (even though the law will most likely be abused). " The law is usually used to oppress the weak and meek!"

I am saying Progressive. Constructive. Utilitarian. Solution-Oriented
My friend what pls what are you saying?
And you think here, Nairaland is the best place where you can proffer this progressive, constructive, utilitarian solution? That sought best to undo what was done in 1999? Hmm..
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Have there ever been any instance when the law isn't abused? Whether the law looks good or not, what is obtainable is, the law doesn't stop you and I from doing whatever we want to do. That's just it.

And you think here, Nairaland is the best place where you can proffer this progressive, constructive, utilitarian solution? That sought best to undo what was done in 1999? Hmm..

You're right But it is called Opening a Discussion. Do you know that the #blacklivesmatter movement of America started primarily from the internet, twitter to be exact before they ever took to the streets. For instance I never knew about this info till this thread was opened.
People need to know where things are wrong in the society and where their laws are being denied or truncated, and drops of words will over-time become a tidal wave that will overcome adversity.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:

Do you remember after the civil war when Igbo people we're only allowed to keep 20 pounds as the total money on them. Sure that law is no longer in effect and Igbo men have money into the billions nowadays.
But if that law was still unofficially in the constitution, would you have said "well lest just leave the law, it's not hurting anybody" OR "THIS law doesn't make sense anymore here, let's officially remove it".

Your choice.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Anas09: 9:26am On May 28, 2016
lezz:
Hookers have more fück frequency than the average girl. So she will likely be more appreciative of a proper fück than would an everyday girl.

An everyday girl would have less stamina and likely to be less able to handle pleasure in an extreme sense.......

But every girl out there appreciates an unselfish and proper fück, hooker or not.
Guy, I have to take leave of you before I break my Oath of celibacy. Winderful shocked
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...chikelevu unclad dance in front of south Africans",your compatriots are positively discussing domestic issues unsurprisingly you derailed this good thread.
If you aren't stalking me, you're paying an obsessive attention to Nigeria's domestic issues cheesy

I could beat you down again for weekend sport, Zulu cool
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

You're right But it is called Opening a Discussion. Do you know that the #blacklivesmatter movement of America started primarily from the internet, twitter to be exact before they ever took to the streets. For instance I never knew about this info till this thread was opened.
People need to know where things are wrong in the society and where their laws are being denied or truncated, and drops of words will over-time become a tidal wave that will overcome adversity.

Do you think or believe what is obtainable is the U.S is what is obtainable here?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

Wow. I really under estimated how illiterate you are. I really need to treat you with the lowest level of kids gloves or you're gonna implode into yourself.

Lebanese? Garlic? bwahahahahahahaha
I bet you think Lebanese are Indians? what next Calabar is Igbo? Damn son. You're ignorant.

Nope actually your e-crying made my day. The only thing that would have made it better if you had post a picture of all of you in that backward beer parlour wearing glasses to make y'all look more intelligent.
My free tuition made your day, admit it!!!

You never for a moment thought the West have such huge legislative lapses and segregated political history.
I brought it to your knowledge.

I didn't know you peered hard on that dark JPEP grin grin grin
Relax! I not in the shot, so spare your heart the curiosity.

Now she jumps to the defence of some flat ass Lebanese...... Mrs. Constructive criticism of Nigeria, can you show me just one thing positive about your country you have said on this thread, just one?

Sold out, stock!!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MduZA: 10:48am On May 28, 2016
lezz:
If you aren't stalking me, you're paying an obsessive attention to Nigeria's domestic issues cheesy

I could beat you down again for weekend sport, Zulu cool

It might be the other way round...you are so obsessed about SA to an extent you unnecessarily mention her in every thread...if you think throwing insults on faceless people via the Internet resembles greatness ,I will rather bow my head before pigs not you..I have just mentioned you on another thread,join me on that one so that I can continue "panelbeating"your thick skull,let genuine Nigerians continue discussing matters of national interest without dilution..am out!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

I forgot to tell you a lil something about the 35 year old visionless and jobless Agbaya.

Just because you're 28 yrs old and still struggling with a first degree doesn't mean I have to be 35 to get two grin grin grin

Surprising, how the darkenedbaboon, beat you into a submissive, self-hating piece of human excrement.

You remember how he called you ugly and big eyed? It broke your spirit and like the maniacal, depressive swashbucklers you both are, you engrave people's monikers on your NL signatures.

That's how sad they make your life in reality. The hurt follows YOU home always. Before you call me jobless next time, just remember you aren't even qualified for a job. You're unemployable. You have no certificate beyond SSCE.
NL's beclowded Zombie-Automaton.

daretodiffer:

He starts with subtle insults which you would of course react to them, then proper insults, when he realizes that he can't meet up, he starts writing erotica. That is where it gets tricky, you become amused and you can't bother to reply him again.

Sh1t just got interesting. I've always known you stalk me, but the emboldened put to rest my fears.

I've always been certain you're a frigid little drab with emotional and hormonal imbalance. So you just confessed reading my lines moistens your püssy and numbs your fingers? Good. There's hope for curing your rage and demency. Hysterical slithole.

I would have said where, but I know I've never seduced you and that's owing to your unique ugliness in flesh and spirit. When you drop your hijab and reduce the masive vagina hair in your püssy, your stench wouldn't reek so bad to be perceived even in this platform. Ostentatious phoney lawyer.

daretodiffer:

[b]Your dementia just hit overdrive and you insult whom you sought to defend? Mariesucre a little girl?

I have repeatedly told you to go treat your retroactive Amnesia and severe depression .

Since I exposed your epileptic logical abilities, your lies and quasi-illiteracy, you have shadowed me endlessly, Akike, daretodiffer, dare2difffer, Mourouduku, Audrey, you create different monikers faster than you open your textbooks!

When you stop lying to be a logician today, a lawyer tomorrow and telling us your grandmother had """two jobs""" then I will know the symptoms of your perceptual disturbances are well being managed by your mental health practitioner.

You will always be ugly, sad and raging. That's your lot in life. It's no one's fault you had to be born into polygamy and you had to be rescued by charity NGO to study abroad.

But still, your lack of father-validation haunts you and make you depressive.

Akike, everyone dies, but not everyone lives; you have never lived beyond regret and anger. Die slowly!

[/b]
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

It might be the other way round...you are so obsessed about SA to an extent you unnecessarily mention her in every thread...if you think throwing insults on faceless people via the Internet resembles greatness ,I will rather bow my head before pigs not you..I have just mentioned you on another thread,join me on that one so that I can continue "panelbeating"your thick skull,let genuine Nigerians continue discussing matters of national interest without dilution..am out!
grin grin grin I woke up to a sea of mentions. I'm taking them in sequels.

Be patient, it will get to your turn. And as usual, I will come relive your father's failings to you. There are many reasons you're humanity's greatest willing minion cool
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

looooooolz. I swear its like you read my mind. Somebody who just gave his approval to misogynistic laws started become sickly sugary sweet to me! On nairaland! Yeah right!!

I am happy I put him in his place before he started spreading his retardation to my end. daretodiffer thank God you dusted your footwear and ran. If he has forgotten his age, pls remind him again and again.

Mehn I'm getting bored with these guys. They're like scratched DVD'S, saying the same imbecilic shit on repeat.
Abeg my dear how you dey?

What can I say

You're wiping your dripping vagina dry just because of Her.

Bïtch hit the local search bar, daretodiffer is Nairaland's renowned sadistic schizoaffective , foremost degenerate and illogical crone.

Looooooooolz. You just become a puppet to NL's bemedalled sleazebucket and masochist.

I thought you had common sense to make up for your intellectual shallowness. Sorry, life's dealt you an unfair lot too grin
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2016
lezz:
What can I say

You're wiping your dripping vagina dry just because of Her.

Bïtch hit the local search bar, daretodiffer is Nairaland's renowned sadistic schizoaffective , foremost degenerate and illogical crone.

Looooooooolz. You just become a puppet to NL's bemedalled sleazebucket and masochist.

I thought you had common sense to make up for your intellectual shallowness. Sorry, life's dealt you an unfair lot too grin
Oh what a shame. Even she failed to know that, in life, you keep your enemies closer than your friends, and degenerates like our common dyslexic, amorous, paranoid schizophrenic enemy, who possess a busy vagina that hasn't been expose to the joy and wonder of a shaving stick, always look for easy people to drag down her abyss of bushy vagina.

Imagine trying to shag that mentally imbalance degenerate who always dared to differ from reason and logic. A shaving stick will definitely fail you, then you get a machete, of course it will fail you, then you get electric razor, bad news, no light! Then voila! Solution at last... A chain saw!!!!.

You can call me lumberjack Joe. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh what a shame. Even she failed to know that, in life, you keep your enemies closer than your friends, and degenerates like our common dyslexic, amorous, paranoid schizophrenic enemy, who possess a busy vagina that hasn't been expose to the joy and wonder of a shaving stick, always look for easy people to drag down her abyss of bushy vagina.

Imagine trying to shag that mentally imbalance degenerate who always dared to differ from reason and logic. A shaving stick will definitely fail you, then you get a machete, of course it will fail you, then you get electric razor, bad news, no light! Then voila! Solution at last... A chain saw!!!!.

You can call me lumberjack Joe. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

[b] My ribs hurt!!!

What do you expect of a muttonhead like daretodiffer?

Someone who claims to be a lawyer but couldn't spell "precedent" grin grin grin

A lawyer who doesn't know Nigeria's laws are part of received English law. And she says she studied in Scotland. She doesn't even know the similarities between our marriage statute and that of the UK

So I busted her sham and she confessed to be a law student. But a law student should know these facts especially one who claims to be a final year student.

And then she logged on to NL with her Akike handle to engage me in a debate , when I turned the screw up her ass, she claimed to be a logician by profession.

Then at another instance, she came to me with a ridiculous claim. She said her grandmother had "two jobs" as a liberated women.

And when I probed further, I discovered her ground mother halked tuwo and sold kunu.

I told her her grand mother had two petty trade or business and wasn't employed to do two jobs.

This is the semi biography of a woman who suffers from acute and severe hallucinations and disturbances.

Daretodiffer is mentally handicapped, psychologically melting away and suffers sever attention deficit syndrome.

She preaches female liberation but she's the 3rd wife of a 65 year old Alhaji. And is compelled to don hijab all her days much against her wish.

She's just a Nairaland tagalong. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills / Withdraw Planned Arraignment Of Onnoghen, Premium Times Tells Buhari / Kaduna: Thousands Flee Zangon Kataf, Kauru As Herdsmen Sustain Massacres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.