Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women (25108 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Wage is different from total earnings! one, two, repeat after me. Wage is different from total earnings! A male banker and a female banker get the same salary. The woman salary might not go higher due to these factors.
1)marriage
2)Childbirth
3)Field of Concerntration.

Nothing gives me greater joy than exposing a narrow-minded, navel-gazing befuddled feminist automaton like you.

I love pointing the hypocrisy and double standard of West which you use to compare with us.

Dear, Virgin Marie, please spread your legs let me fact-fück you again:

Women in America receive 79% of pay men receive. And that's the average. In state like Louisiana, it is 61% of what men receive.

And did a lying, wrinkling crone like you say it is due to childbirth and co? Nah, you're a deceptive sadist.

In America women's salary reduces as they age. After 35 her salary drops further. So Oyinbo are smart to know women put in less effort and have lesser drive than men.

You lose once again. Call it wage or pay or salary. Men and women are discriminated in pay in America and it isn't about child birth. Ode. Numskull!!!

MarieSucre:

Now go and read that article you posted because that's where I got this information from. No woman likes an illiterate man. Its a very ugly trait.

Your analphabetism seems to be congenital.

My link which states age of women also affects their pay in America?

After this debate go for brain scan and treat Retrograde Amnesia and perceptual disturbances.

You're markedly wasted intellectually

http://www.aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

MarieSucre:

45 western countries gave suffrage before Southern Nigeria not even the full Nigeria(Northern Nigeria 1978). Out of the 3 European countries which you posted above, all have passed gender and marriage equality laws. France cabinet comprises of equal number of men and women as minister. Brother lez.z where does Nigeria rank on this index? Let the answer speak for itself.

Marie, Did women in Nigeria voted before women in Switzerland and Greece? Answer me. Stop blabbing as if you're being finger-fücked!!!

UK allowed female lawyers to wear trousers into court at the beginning of the 21st century.

The problem with ghetto birds and mgbeke swamp mice like you is that you worship the West with feverish divinity.

You're just too less of a human to see their shortcomings.

I pity your offsprings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
It took more than one moniker to guess right at first try. I knew you were slo* but I had no idea it was this bad. Stop trying too hard to sound smart. You have never been smart.

I knew my signature struck through a cord. I am sorry, I just can't help it Mr Hypocrite?

If we were looking for a dark baboon, you would be a perfect fit. Take a look in the mirror for a confirmation. smiley

joseph1832:
Not to forget black mailing too. She tried to blackmail me once, her ruse was thrown back at her hijab wearing face, then she changed her doveda signature just to show how frustrated, she is.

You should check the siggy on her doveda handle, it will make you laugh, and really remind you of something a dark baboon did. Lmao.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

So it is fair that men should be the ones to suffer the evils of the night? You're ok with that. Do you think men's lives are any less expendable than women?
Then why don't you le.zz campaign that it be officially struck off our constitution. Leaving it there is creating room for husbands to abuse that so called 'beating law'. Plus it's not a good look in the constitution supposed giant of Africa.

It is a patriarchal society, it is also a Democratic society on based on 21st century humanist values. That law has no place there. Its just f**king backwards. A lot of the great minds and contributors to advanced countries in today's world would have never had their due recognition if such an illiterate, regressive law was applied to their mothers. I'm very sure you've praised one or tow of them online.

The discrimination is ridiculous. Even after a woman stabbed her husband to death for cheating and we roundly lambasted the issue here on Nairaland. You don't think male police officers need such safe guards too?

Men have always been the pillar of security, foundation and progress. They have fought wars and built cities and countries.

What logical blasphemy are you talking about men working at night.

Your father should have used your tuition fees for yam barns. You're waste of resources and time.

All you wrote on this post shows your ability to carry logical load is awfully low.

Read what you typed again and hit your head on
a wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
Duplicated post.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Agreed to your points. looolz. Bitcch where? How? When? hahahahaha Did you use weed to cook beans today?

Did you agree that wages/pay/ salary or earning in America is sexualised? Yes or no? Don't give me your illogical excuses?

Did you agree that Nigerian women from Lagos, Western and Eastern Nigeria voted before some of their counterparts in Europe?

I strongly believe your ancestral deity exchanged your brains to leverage your mother's inability to conceive.

I can't explain how else the demon of denial decided to lodge unyieldingly so in you.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Smar.tChoices lolz. whewwww you're an interesting fellow
Are you having severe hallucinations?

Why call me smart choices?

MarieSucre:

lolz "off the hook". more like you ran out of anything sensible and had to use style to escape the thread.
Honestly you need to come back tho. le.zz is no challenge at all. Like he keeps spouting off the same bullshitt over and over again like a scratched DVD.
Come and save le.zz ass(no homo), or at least fight for all the men who might be turned to transgender women if they're not allowed to beat their wives or Nigerian women start passing on citizenship.
Sadistic lovelorn wench!!!

You quote everyone with the spasmodic neediness as if it will cure your mental epilepsia major!!! grin grin grin

If quoting folks were drug, you'll be high on overdose.

But I get you, here's your true getaway from your boredom and uneventful life of intellectual redundancy.

Worthless tagalong is what you are.

Moronic Cocotte!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by orble: 10:10pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

How will you suddenly decide that women cannot touch abdominal region henceforth and all of us will just stand at ease. Wow! You must think all woman are zombies. What kind of women are in your family sef?

You need to to go and educate your self in sociology, biology and anthropology to know that it's you that need us not the other way.

Eat? devour? What is wrong with you? How were you brought up at home that you use such gutter language to refer to relationships between men and women. Is that what your mother told you your father said?

Mehn dude pls just go and wash your brain.

Feminist sociology, biology and anthropology your godfucksaken foot.
I thought you were a an alpha feminist, and you can get all the their claims in my post.

All my post is based on the claims of the feminist narrative about oppression ... It is not my creation; I'm echoing however, miserably of the feminist illusions which is far from what is achievable in real life.

You get emotional too soon by always bringing mothers into this poo. we only let U people have that "abdominal region" because that's what you girls happy (a *** I guess). However, a keeper or caretakers for us when and how we need it. Learn to appreciate the men in your life.

U fem.. em, fem-fem people should think about (to be continued)

This CFCman witch safe, just post this crap and go one side dey read comment...

BTW I'll daretodiffer by myself since you cannot do it,

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Then they should make the streets safer instead of discriminating. After all men will still suffer from the unsafe streets. Its not fair to men to suffer alone. I don't believe in witches, that's crap! Are you saying night doctors and nurses are also negative people.
Exactly my point! When has the nigerian law ever stopped anyone from doing what that person wants to do?

I hope you remember smoking and possessing weed is a crime here, and its banned, but tell me, don't people smoke them indiscriminately? Hope you get my point?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by JoeBlocks(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
It took more than one moniker to guess right at first try. I knew you were slo* but I had no idea it was this bad. Stop trying too hard to sound smart. You have never been smart.

I knew my signature struck through a cord. I am sorry, I just can't help it Mr Hypocrite?

If we were looking for a dark baboon, you would be a perfect fit. Take a look in the mirror for a confirmation. smiley

Lemme let you in on a little secret simpleton, from my post and yours, from my threads and yours, even the dumbest Nairalander will know you're dumber than the word dumb.

To think one such as you can spew such arrant nonsense about who is smart, and who isn't show you're a very deranged human who should be locked up in a psychiatric ward.

Your signature is as useless and worthless as you! Infact you're less than useless. Believing whatever you want to believe show you're just a frustrated wrench of a vixen with an unshaved vagina, that's why you can't think straight.

I wanted to give you the joy of ignoring your useless and worthless self, but that will be indulging your sorry and poverty stricken ass. Tell me, have you eaten today? I doubt it, poverty have corroded your brain cells that's why you're in this demented state.

To think you're even talking of baboon will make a madman laugh when you look like a bleached alien belched out of the anus of a raped squid.

You need serious help.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Kikikikikikiki....e pain amcheesytongue

Your shop barely has enough to sell. I think you should focus on raising more capital for it instead of policing those who generalise.

JoeBlocks:
Lemme let you in on a little secret simpleton, from my post and yours, from my threads and yours, even the dumbest Nairalander will know you're dumber than the word dumb.

To think one such as you can spew such arrant nonsense about who is smart, and who isn't show you're a very deranged human who should be locked up in a psychiatric ward.

Your signature is as useless and worthless as you! Infact you're less than useless. Believing whatever you want to believe show you're just a frustrated wrench of a vixen with an unshaved vagina, that's why you can't think straight.

I wanted to give you the joy of ignoring your useless and worthless self, but that will be indulging your sorry and poverty stricken ass. Tell me, have you eaten today? I doubt it, poverty have corroded your brain cells that's why you're in this demented state.

To think you're even talking of baboon will make a madman laugh when you look like a bleached alien belched out of the anus of a raped squid.

You need serious help.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by JoeBlocks(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Kikikikikikiki....e pain amcheesytongue

Your shop barely has enough to sell. I think you should focus on raising more capital for it. This babe is simply far above your pay grade.

LMAO. My shop? Just imagine this disjointed incorrigible horrible woman, what are you yapping about? So typical you follow suit of nairalanders who after being showed how miserable their existence is, they join in the chorus of "e pain am". Such a pity.

Tell me, are you so fucked_ and raped you can't even think and reason straight? I use to believe victims of rape usually suffer traumas, but little did I know people who were raped by poverty, such as you, loose touch of reality, that's why you're a mad and vile woman.

Saying you earn more than me, proves you're suffering from acute dementia, when you've not even seen my paycheck. That's how people like you, follow the band wagon and end up being banged by a wagon of angry dicks.

Its a pity, a very big pity that you, doveda, daretodiffer is a wretch for an excuse for a human being. You're pitiful, tell me, when was the last time you went for a lobotomy? You obviously need one, ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by postmann: 11:59am On May 26, 2016
MarieSucre:

lolz "off the hook". more like you ran out of anything sensible and had to use style to escape the thread.

Honestly you need to come back tho. lezz is no challenge at all. Like he keeps spouting off the same bullshitt over and over again like a scratched DVD.

Come and save lezz ass(no homo), or at least fight for all the men who might be turned to transgender women if they're not allowed to beat their wives or Nigerian women start passing on citizenship.

[b]
And I wonder what stock of a woman you are:
A low-cut, hypoactive-testosterone, ball grabbing, graceless hermaphrodite. A love-less and lonely half-wit.
A mental degenerate reeking with a false sense of pride. A mis-educated, contagious ignoramus.

What better ways could you have described your life these past few days? What do I have to argue with a fellow who didn't know Dubai is a city and not a country? Or that westernisation is different from science and technology?

You greedy she-monster that has sold out her soul to the glossy screens of Hollywood, what do we have in common?

You're an intellectual nuisance. A disgrace to womanhood. A spiritually compromised devil's lab project. A neurodegenerate specimen of the whiteman's mental slave project.

Why would I want to have an enlightened convo with you? The gathering of enlightened sensibilities reject your kind. You have no place amongst her fold. You're a floating jetsam with no place to call home. A worthless traitor banished by her father's people and a laughing stock of the whiteman who saw through your fakery and lack of distinction --a plastic toy of the real deal. That's the sum total of your miserable life.

#ComeBackHome #DearVagabondo[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2016
postmann:

[b]
A low-cut, hypoactive-testosterone, ball grabbing, graceless hermaphrodite. A love-less and lonely half-wit.
A mental degenerate reeking with a false sense of pride. A mis-educated, contagious ignoramus.

What better ways could you have described your life these past few days? What do I have to argue with a fellow who didn't know Dubai is a city and not a country? Or that westernisation is different from science and technology?

You greedy she-monster that has sold out her soul to the glossy screens of Hollywood, what do we have in common?

You're an intellectual nuisance. A disgrace to womanhood. A spiritually compromised devil's lab project. A neurodegenerate specimen of the whiteman's mental slave project.

Why would I want to have an enlightened convo with you? The gathering of enlightened sensibilities reject your kind. You have no place amongst her fold. You're a floating jetsam with no place to call home. A worthless traitor banished by her father's people and a laughing stock of the whiteman who saw through your fakery and lack of distinction --a plastic toy of the real deal. That's the sum total of your miserable life.

What is the matter with you?
If you kill her how else do we measure idiocy and buffoonery?

Spare some of her limbs, let her take her position as Nairaland's bemedalled jester.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by doveda: 1:08pm On May 27, 2016
Go and stock your empty shop, Mr mansmiley no be your place of work be thatundecided. Where did I say I earn more than you do. I am not even working at the moment. Regardless, I don't have your time. Just don't let me catch you attacking our mutual friend, if and when I do, I will come for you again.

You will know about angry d1cks, isn't that how you came about? My regards to your mamawink

You can keep backing and hailing your fellow old goa**tongue Agbaya!

BTW, don't you just love my signature? This is exactly what happens to peeps who act like an old fool.smiley

JoeBlocks:
LMAO. My shop? Just imagine this disjointed incorrigible horrible woman, what are you yapping about? So typical you follow suit of nairalanders who after being showed how miserable their existence is, they join in the chorus of "e pain am". Such a pity.

Tell me, are you so fucked_ and raped you can't even think and reason straight? I use to believe victims of rape usually suffer traumas, but little did I know people who were raped by poverty, such as you, loose touch of reality, that's why you're a mad and vile woman.

Saying you earn more than me, proves you're suffering from acute dementia, when you've not even seen my paycheck. That's how people like you, follow the band wagon and end up being banged by a wagon of angry dicks.

Its a pity, a very big pity that you, doveda, daretodiffer is a wretch for an excuse for a human being. You're pitiful, tell me, when was the last time you went for a lobotomy? You obviously need one, ASAP.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Mikollon1(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

Yikes! you're one of those "I win!!!! bwahahaha *evil laughter"

lolz you think we're in a competition or something. Dayum! Thats childish as f**k. Because if it is, then this is a boring game. Might as well go back to finish a more interesting game, Dark Souls 3.

Was busy working.

When feminists run out of excuses, they bare their asses.

Pls I'm done using you. You may now run along.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
postmann:

[b]

"What do I have to argue with a fellow who didn't know Dubai is a city and not a country? Or that westernisation is different from science and technology?"

Dubai is a city not a country. I know that. The point being made. Look where they are with oil, look where we are?

Westernization is different from science and technology. Westerners are ahead of us by far as in very faaaaar when it comes to cutting-edge science

These are the "different" reasons why I am obsessed with these two civilizations.

Try to act like you passed the four walls of an educational institution. Illiteracy is a disgusting look on a guy.

Its funny how refuse to address the other points. Are you scared your answers will expose your ignorance?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Exactly my point! When has the nigerian law ever stopped anyone from doing what that person wants to do?

I hope you remember smoking and possessing weed is a crime here, and its banned, but tell me, don't people smoke them indiscriminately? Hope you get my point?

Since it has not stopped anyone then what exactly are you fighting against? Since it is practically useless then why are you fighting tooth and nail on nairaland for it not to be removerd?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
orble:

I thought you were a an alpha feminist, and you can get all the their claims in my post.

All my post is based on the claims of the feminist narrative about oppression ... It is not my creation; I'm echoing however, miserably of the feminist illusions which is far from what is achievable in real life.

You get emotional too soon by always bringing mothers into this poo. we only let U people have that "abdominal region" because that's what you girls happy (a *** I guess). However, a keeper or caretakers for us when and how we need it. Learn to appreciate the men in your life.

lolz. Okay before I jump on any bandwagon. What are your thoughts on the original topic on this thread?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 7:52pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

Did you agree that wages/pay/ salary or earning in America is sexualised? Yes or no? Don't give me your illogical excuses?

Did you agree that Nigerian women from Lagos, Western and Eastern Nigeria voted before some of their counterparts in Europe?

I strongly believe your ancestral deity exchanged your brains to leverage your mother's inability to conceive.

I can't explain how else the demon of denial decided to lodge unyieldingly so in you.

"Did you agree that wages/pay/ salary or earning in America is sexualised? Yes or no? Don't give me your illogical excuses?"

No. Because they get the same salary. Read what you posted. Read that article again and again. My answer is in the there. The one I have been beating into your skull. I shouldn't be the one to educate you on your ignorance. Go and read that link you posted.

"Did you agree that Nigerian women from Lagos, Western and Eastern Nigeria voted before some of their counterparts in Europe?"

I agree that 45 European countries where able yo vote before only Southern Nigeria(can you imagine the shame).
Do you agree that these 3 countries have passed marriage equality laws, gender equality laws, implemented equal wage, achieved gender equality in the ministerial positions of a sitting president?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

Men have always been the pillar of security, foundation and progress. They have fought wars and built cities and countries.

What logical blasphemy are you talking about men working at night.

Your father should have used your tuition fees for yam barns. You're waste of resources and time.

All you wrote on this post shows your ability to carry logical load is awfully low.

Read what you typed again and hit your head on
a wall.

You have not answered my point. Are men's lives more expendable than women's lives? Look up the meaning in a dictionary if you don't. And know that I will hold you to your answer anywhere on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
Nothing gives me greater joy than exposing a narrow-minded, navel-gazing befuddled feminist automaton like you.

I love pointing the hypocrisy and double standard of West which you use to compare with us.

Dear, Virgin Marie, please spread your legs let me fact-fück you again:

Women in America receive 79% of pay men receive. And that's the average. In state like Louisiana, it is 61% of what men receive.

And did a lying, wrinkling crone like you say it is due to childbirth and co? Nah, you're a deceptive sadist.

In America women's salary reduces as they age. After 35 her salary drops further. So Oyinbo are smart to know women put in less effort and have lesser drive than men.

You lose once again. Call it wage or pay or salary. Men and women are discriminated in pay in America and it isn't about child birth. Ode. Numskull!!!

Your analphabetism seems to be congenital.

My link which states age of women also affects their pay in America?

After this debate go for brain scan and treat Retrograde Amnesia and perceptual disturbances.

You're markedly wasted intellectually

http://www.aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

Marie, Did women in Nigeria voted before women in Switzerland and Greece? Answer me. Stop blabbing as if you're being finger-fücked!!!

UK allowed female lawyers to wear trousers into court at the beginning of the 21st century.

The problem with ghetto birds and mgbeke swamp mice like you is that you worship the West with feverish divinity.

You're just too less of a human to see their shortcomings.

I pity your offsprings

" Women in America receive 79% of pay men receive. And that's the average. In state like Louisiana, it is 61% of what men receive. "

I have answered this before. Even your graphs prove what I say. If you're going to act retarded about the semantics of "pay" and "earnings", by all means indulge yourself.

" b]Marie, Did women in Nigeria voted before women in Switzerland and Greece?"

Women in Southern Nigeria. Except you're saying there are no women in Northern Nigeria and it's just a gay festival year round from Kaduna to Sokoto.
Since then Switzerland and Greece has passed gender and marriage equality. Revamped divorce laws so women are no longer discriminated. Require by that at least a substantial percentage of every board of trustee in a company be women. Abolish the last name law(for women) in families. Criminalize marital rape(whether the woman reports it or not.

What has Nigerian done since then?
BRAGGED ABOUT HOW ONE SMALL PORTION OF IT GRANTED SUFFRAGE(NOT EVEN UNIVERSAL ONE AT THAT) TO WOMEN BEFORE 3 COUNTRIES THAT AS AT 2016 ARE WELL AHEAD IT N HUMAN RIGHTS.

Clap for yourself my friend!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
Mikollon1:

Was busy working.

When feminists run out of excuses, they bare their asses.

Pls I'm done using you. You may now run along.

Nope. Id rather stay here.
So here are a couple things that I need you to educate me on.

1) lezz keeps saying that women earn less pay than their male counterparts, making it seem that the patriarchal men in society conspire to oppress women and deny them if their rightful wages. I keep telling him that men have nothing to do it with and women and men ON THE SAME LEVEL get the same wage so his claims are false(I know. I sound like an MRA right). Pls help me educate him on the truth.

2) What do you think of the above sections of the constituition, isn't it discriminatory and counterproductive?

And thanks for using style to run away the first. I won't label you a coward. just yet.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
orble:

Well sweetheart,
I'm so compelled by our customs and traditions, one of them is; real men DO NOT argue with women.

Well, 1. there's nothing wrong when a man chastise his wife necessarily. 2. why should a woman be labouring esp. in the night when her husband and other men-relatives are alive... God forbid!

Pls, be sincere my lady, all women more susceptible to manipulations and deceit particularly from our men folk... it will be unwise for any organ of govt in Nigeria not to "look well well " on the prospecting husbands of their women nay our women.

On citizenship, children automatically comes from the family where their father hail from.

If not these its a delusioned illusion!

You say...

" All my post is based on the claims of the feminist narrative about oppression ... It is not my creation; I'm echoing however, miserably of the feminist illusions which is far from what is achievable in real life.

Then said before
...Well, 1. there's nothing wrong when a man chastise his wife necessarily. 2. why should a woman be labouring esp. in the night when her husband and other men-relatives are alive... God forbid!"

Chastise!! Thats tame. How about pummel her into a bloody pulp and throw her out into the streets. Maybe fire a couple of bullets into her leg to injure her but not to kill her.
Let me guess, how dare she choose to work at night. Its not like women are humans. They're are incapable of doing human things like working at night. I suggest you also pass another law for women not to be allowed to breathe in the evenings.
" when her husband and other men-relatives are to breathe for her... God forbid!"
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

You have not answered my point. Are men's lives more expendable than women's lives? Look up the meaning in a dictionary if you don't. And known that I will hold you to your answer anywhere on nairaland.

Lolz! After two days of hiatus, this is your great come back? To ask me to look up the expendability of men's life in relation to that of Women?

How's a dictionary to tell me that?

Damn!!! How'd I rope myself into this ?

You're completely irrational.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

" Women in America receive 79% of pay men receive. And that's the average. In state like Louisiana, it is 61% of what men receive. "

I have answered this before. Even your graphs prove what I say. If you're going to act retarded about the semantics of "pay" and "earnings", by all means indulge yourself.

" b]Marie, Did women in Nigeria voted before women in Switzerland and Greece?"

Women in Southern Nigeria. Except you're saying there are no women in Northern Nigeria and it's just a gay festival year round from Kaduna to Sokoto.
Since then Switzerland and Greece has passed gender and marriage equality. Revamped divorce laws so women are no longer discriminated. Require by that at least a substantial percentage of every board of trustee in a company be women. Abolish the last name law(for women) in families. Criminalize marital rape(whether the woman reports it or not.

What has Nigerian done since then?
BRAGGED ABOUT HOW ONE SMALL PORTION OF IT GRANTED SUFFRAGE(NOT EVEN UNIVERSAL ONE AT THAT) TO WOMEN BEFORE 3 COUNTRIES THAT AS AT 2016 ARE WELL AHEAD IT N HUMAN RIGHTS.

Clap for yourself my friend!
I [b]can feel your breath coming in heaves, signs of your desperation.

You claim Nigeria is barbaric and discriminates against women and you mocked us with the West. You're so ignorant, you don't even have a basic knowledge of how the West work.

That's the problem with you Google educated quacks!!!

5minutes Google search and you pretend to be the fountain of knowledge. I have exposed you well enough.

I have shown you there are more pay disparity in America between the sexes than there are in Nigeria.

And your defence was than it's only due to childbirth and other stuffs that make pay between the sexes in America different.

I have shown you stats that it isn't so. Yet you want more fact-fücking from me.

I'll never turn down a willing püssy and you won't be the first. Spread for me, the sequels continue.

In Nigeria, pregnant Women are given maternal leave for 3 months and are paid in full. This is not applicable in America. Have you not debuked your own claims that America's disparity in pay is because of childbirth women undergo?

Aren't you innately slow, dyslexic and analphabetic?

Common it's in your DNA. Start looking for an extra smart hubby to pair with. You don't want to be responsible for the greatest dummy kids the world would ever see.

Again, Miss loggerhead, Switzerland granted full female suffrage in 1990, yeah, 1990. Fool.

North of Nigeria got full female suffrage 1979.

What's the correlation here with gays?

OMO Olodo!!![/b]
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
orble:

I didn't bring your mum into it. You did.

Remember when you talked about "ALL WOMEN". and described their bodies in disgusting terms. And proceeded to describe how it is yours to do animalistic and depraved things to like it was not a human like you.
Well the thing is... except your mum is a transcenger who is hiding her dicck somewhere in her wrapper. Then you're referring to her too... coz she is one of us.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:
Lolz! After two days of hiatus, this is your great come back? To ask me to look up the expendability of men's life in relation to that of Women?

How's a dictionary to tell me that?

Damn!!! How'd I rope myself into this ?

You're completely irrational.

Are you gonna answer the question or are you gonna use style to dodge it?

Here it is again. If you feel that women should not work at night because of violence, then are men's lives expendable too?

If you claim that the law asking female police officers to get numerous permits to get married is to protect them from domestic violence, are you saying that its ok for the lives of male police officers are expendable through domestics violence?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

You claim Nigeria is barbaric and discriminates against women and you mocked us with the West. You're so ignorant, you don't even have a basic knowledge of how the West work.

5minutes Google search and you pretend to be the fountain of knowledge. I have exposed you well enough.

I have shown you there are more pay disparity in America between the sexes than there are in Nigeria.

And your defence was than it's only due to childbirth and other stuffs that makes pay between the sexes in America different.

I have shown you stats that it isn't so. Yet you want more fact-fücking from me.

I'll never turn down a willing püssy and you won't be the first. Spread for me, the sequels continue.

In Nigeria, pregnant Women are given maternal leave for 3 months and are paid in full. This is not applicable in America. Have you not debuked your own claims that America's disparity in pay is because of childbirth women undergo?

Common it's in your DNA. Start looking for an extra smart bubby to pair with. You don't want to be responsible for the greatest dummy kids the world would ever see.

Again, Miss loggerhead, Switzerland for full female suffrage I'm 1990, yeah, 1990. Fool.

OMO Ododo!!![/b]

" You claim Nigeria is barbaric and discriminates against women and you mocked us with the West. You're so ignorant, you don't even have a basic knowledge of how the West work."

So if I say that United Arab Emirates made far better and judicious use of their oil. That is mocking.
If I say that Japan makes better use of it's technology am I need use than Nigeria has ever invested in Aba- made. That is mocking.
If I say America cares much for its citizens and will go to great lengths to protect them than Nigeria will. That is mocking.

Now I understand the problem. If I had known the full picture I might treated gloves. Maybe soothed you. Or even sand a lullaby to you. You see when a grown ass calls constructive criticism "mocking". He is most likely suffering from low self esteem and a fragile ego. I'll be gentle on you from now on.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Mikollon1(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

1) lezz keeps saying that women earn less pay than their male counterparts, making it seem that the patriarchal men in society conspire to oppress women and deny them if their rightful wages. I keep telling him that men have nothing to do it with and women and men ON THE SAME LEVEL get the same wage so his claims are false(I know. I sound like an MRA right). Pls help me educate him on the truth.

2) What do you think of the above sections of the constituition, isn't it discriminatory and counterproductive?

And thanks for using style to run away the first. I won't label you a coward. just yet.

MarieSucre:

Beach I'm an Engineer working in the field. I do have work and planning to do. I know you noticed lots of my posts have typos in them. That's because I perform poorly multitasking with bullsh!t.

We, MRAs call the gender pay gap, the vampire myth because no matter the number of times you kill it, it never dies.

Men and women have always earned the same. There was never a gender pay gap. The lady that came up with it in the 70s or 80s did so for political correctness. That's more or less MRA 101.

Finally, those constitution points are relative. They tell half the story. The other half is how it discriminates against men, but that's not important right? Right?

That's the feminists forte. Focus on the issues of just one gender and tag it equality. What's genderly equal about being sexist.

Kid I'm done with you. I'm too old to have online tirades, hence, I avoided you initially. You came across as an individual not in control of her emotions. Typically under 25.

Sure the Beach was in response to your curse words.

I have better things to do with my time kid. I'm learning nothing from you. I've been an MRA for decades. You're an amateur.

Keep it moving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:23pm On May 27, 2016
lezz:

And your defence was than it's only due to childbirth and other stuffs that makes pay between the sexes in America different.

Common it's in your DNA. Start looking for an extra smart bubby to pair with. You don't want to be responsible for the greatest dummy kids the world would ever see.

Again, Miss loggerhead, Switzerland for full female suffrage I'm 1990, yeah, 1990. Fool.

OMO Ododo!!![/b]

" I have shown you there are more pay disparity in America
between the sexes than there are in Nigeria.
And your defence was than it's only due to childbirth and
other stuffs that makes pay between the sexes in America
different."

www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/#792145634c52

www.truthrevolt.org/commentary/feminist-equal-pay-myth-gets-debunked-thoroughly
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/07/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-myth/

www.fighting4fair.com/uncategorized/the-myth-of-wage-disparity/

Some are anti-feminist site. See! nothing to hide. If you still don't have understand then ask Mikollon1, he is a seasoned Men's Rights Activist. I don't why he is silent tho?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

" You claim Nigeria is barbaric and discriminates against women and you mocked us with the West. You're so ignorant, you don't even have a basic knowledge of how the West work."

So if I say that United Arab Emirates made far better and judicious use of their oil. That is mocking.
If I say that Japan makes better use of it's technology am I need use than Nigeria has ever invested in Aba- made. That is mocking.
If I say America cares much for its citizens and will go to great lengths to protect them than Nigeria will. That is mocking.

Now I understand the problem. If I had known the full picture I might treated gloves. Maybe soothed you. Or even sand a lullaby to you. You see when a grown ass calls constructive criticism "mocking". He is most likely suffering from low self esteem and a fragile ego. I'll be gentle on you from now on.

You aren't making sense to me or anyone else.

Stay within logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.