Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? (42166 Views)

PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / 2019: PDP Won’t Need Campaign To Defeat Buhari – Babangida Aliyu / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by enlightenedmind: 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
Ontarget:

Well, you may say that the North loves PMB, but that can't be permanent foothold. I don't agree with you that SW is stuck with APC. It is the voters in the streets who decides and not any "activists".

Lagos has never been PDP. It has always been anything but PDP. U know dis right? N the population in SW is Lag and IB who r not PDP fans. Even when PDP was in power

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
Ontarget:

You opinion is very faulty. You MUST NOT have the support of SW or North to be President. During the 2011 election GEJ won by winning the south and middle belt. The North voted for Buhari and they lost. If the SE/SS side with the North and support a candidate against the SW of course the SW vote wouldn't count. It all depends on the regional aliance.
In 2011, Gej had 800K in Oyo state, 1.1million in Lagos, lost Osun by an insignificant figure, Won Ondo in a landslide, won Ekiti also...Tel me how this doesn't count...

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by dimieprincess(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
All these are hearsay and your own opinion

You should stop your exaggeration and lies

Even in the north, they won't lynch you for mentioning the man that facilitated the death of their people

In Delta state, the Itshekiris who form a large part of the state are supporters of Buhari

And in EdO, there are parts that are Buharists and will never forgive GEJ for his complicity in the problems in the state

this is my problem with you guys, who is Itsekiri in Delta State? Are they part of the places I counted? they are not even up to 100k in voting strength and u here bluffing. Itsekiri are the smallest ethnic group in Delta State.
In Edo state, pls tell me what Jonathan did to them and let the whole world know about it. I am usually taken aback when people from afar talk without facts. Itsekiri are the most minorities in Delta state with no local government of their own.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by enlightenedmind: 1:47pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Elections are coming up in Edo, Ondo, and Osun states, let us wait and see how these elections will pan out.

Edo state is Dead on Arrival for PDP. PDP commited sins in EDO. Human rights and enslavement sins. EDO ple av not forgotten. Now PDP is flying a pastor to win d hearts of Edo pple. But dat cant work. Maybe in Edo Central PDP will win. But as Gov that is highly unlikely. Edo has never been a PDP state. APC in power or Not.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by EbukaFran: 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
dimieprincess:

this is my problem with you guys, who is Itsekiri in Delta State? Are they part of the places I counted? they are not even up to 200k in voting strength and u here bluffing. Itsekiri are the smallest ethnic group in Delta State.
In Edo state, pls tell me what Jonathan did to them and let the whole world know about it. I am usually taken aback when people from afar talk without facts. Itsekiri are the most minorities in Delta state with no local government of their own.

Sorry I can no longer debate with someone who claims that there are only 200,000 Itshekiri voters in Delta

The fact is that my statement is still correct

Buhari has a fanatical base in the North, majority of the SW and parts of Edo and Delta

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by dimieprincess(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2016
olatunji21:

In 2011, Gej had 800K in Oyo state, 1.1million in Lagos, lost Osun by an insignificant figure, Won Ondo in a landslide, won Ekiti also...Tel me how this doesn't count...
Liar Mohammed the junior, which 800k votes in Oyo? u can lie o, jesun.
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by enlightenedmind: 1:50pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Elections are coming up in Edo, Ondo, and Osun states, let us wait and see how these elections will pan out.

ondo, ekiti yes PDP will win in these states. Osun state. Never. They av always been ACN. PDP is DOA.
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by enlightenedmind: 1:52pm On May 22, 2016
olatunji21:

the NC and the SW r d only real voters in d country. We know d SS/SE will vote d christain/tribal Broda regardless of character or performance n we know d north will do exactly d same. Muslim/Tribal Broda. So it usually left to the SW and the Central to cast d votes properly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by dimieprincess(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

Sorry I can no longer debate with someone who claims that there are only 200,000 Itshekiri voters in Delta

The fact is that my statement is still correct

Buhari has a fanatical base in the North, majority of the SW and parts of Edo and Delta
not even 200k rather 100k votes in Delta. Are u from Delta State? the highest Itskiri town in Delta is Koko and that is the smallest lga in terms of voting strength. Stop bluffing and live my state matter. Itsekiri is the smallest tribe in Delta and I challenge you to disprove my facts.
Tell me Itsekiri lga in Delta State, mention Buhari name and see how guys go beat. come to Oguwanja, in sapele and mention that name.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 22, 2016
dimieprincess:
Liar Mohammed the junior, which 800k votes in Oyo? u can lie o, jesun.
Oyo 484,758 92,396 252,240 7,156 26,994 863,544 2,572,140 2,577,490 33.6%

I goofed...pele..No vex.
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by enlightenedmind: 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
Ontarget:

Well, you may say that the North loves PMB, but that can't be permanent foothold. I don't agree with you that SW is stuck with APC. It is the voters in the streets who decides and not any "activists".

it is unshakable. PDP brought Boko Haram to d north tru Sherrif n his failed promises to Shekau. They despise PDP for this. In d north even in abuja, PDP is d english translation of Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by dimieprincess(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2016
olatunji21:

Oyo
33.6%

I goofed...pele..No vex.
thank God u corrected yourself. For your information, Sw gave Jonathan d smallest votes among all the regions in 2011

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by wordychap: 1:57pm On May 22, 2016
olatunji21:

That is If he fails to perform... And besides there is a believe now that anything Buhari do wrong is/was due to influence of saboteurs..... Go to the street and listen to the people's opinion...
U think so?
there a lots of people who campaigned vehemently for buhari but r now regretting.
Every govt. has saboteurs so its no excuse to fail. Those still giving him d benefit of doubt will soon scream when d economy bites deeper
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
dimieprincess:

thank God u corrected yourself. For your information, Sw gave Jonathan d smallest votes among all the regions in 2011
Bcus he rigged massively in the SS/SE..
90% turnout for election in Nigeria is Impossible..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by druboon404: 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing..
Pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by EbukaFran: 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
Sorry that is not the topic of the thread

You can start a thread on it if you feel compelled to do so

Itshekiris form almost 30 % of the electorate in Delta. You cannot wish it away , Itshekiris are important component of the state. The former governor is Itshekiri

Itshekiris are the most successful tribe in Delta but they don't beat their chest

dimieprincess:

not even 200k rather 100k votes in Delta. Are u from Delta State? the highest Itskiri town in Delta is Koko and that is the smallest lga in terms of voting strength. Stop bluffing and live my state matter. Itsekiri is the smallest tribe in Delta and I challenge you to disprove my facts.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Sunofgod(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2016
Tinubu.... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by emmasege: 2:02pm On May 22, 2016
A very popular politician from the north east or central will do the magic and reduce Buhari's votes in the north. An equally influential politician from the southeast will also be good. Southwest should be promised Senate president & SGF while the south south takes the speaker's slot. I think Nuhu Ribadu is a liberal Muslim that could win the trust of the south. Buhari's popularity can easily be reduced to his zone (northwest ) in 2019, if opposition play their card very well.
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2016
Tonyebarcanista/dropshot combination.
Don't ask me how its just my answer to the 2019 jamb question
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by druboon404: 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
Ontarget:

Why wouldn't northerners vote against their own when there is a better option and part of their own too?
Oh yea,kindly tell us the better option..Alimodu Sheriff?...Shakarau?....Atiku?....Lamido?...fayose?....ffk....abi na Gej?....yeye

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Leiman100(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
What is the meaning of this post?
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
wordychap:

U think so?
there a lots of people who campaigned vehemently for buhari but r now regretting.
Every govt. has saboteurs so its no excuse to fail. Those still giving him d benefit of doubt will soon scream when d economy bites deeper
I campaigned Vociferously for Buhari though i am currently battling with the economic downturn bt i never for once stopped believing in him..

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by ceejay80s(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
Ontarget:
I guess its too early to talk about 2019. But if things continue like this then Buhari will be a very vulnerable incumbent president facing reelection. The opposition party will be stupid if they don't snatch victory in 2019. If things never changed till 2019 a southerner can very much likely defeat Buhari, but I think the most ideal opposition candidate that will give APC a fatal defeat punch will be a Northerner who is a liberal Muslim, very educated, intelligent and articulate.
Southerners are attracted to educated, intelligent and eloquent people. Religion doesn't really matter when someone has these attributes, and being a liberal Muslim is a bonus. The northerners due to the mass illiteracy there are only enticed by tribal identity and religion. All they will want to hear is "Northerner" and "Muslim" and their votes are secured.
If the opposition comes up with a candidate with those combination of features I don't think APC will stand a chance even if they rig.

In essence, u are say naija is a muslim country ?

So....somebody from the east can't do it
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by izzou(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
I think a commendable northerner can remove buhari
PDP has zoned the ticket to the north come 2019
The yorubas vote anybody as long as it favours them
The north has the largest population of voters
The south south and east have no say

That's the Nigeria we live in
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
Tonyebarcanista/dropshot combo.
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Leiman100(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
What is the meaning of this thread?
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 22, 2016
druboon404:

Oh yea,kindly tell us the better option..Alimodu Sheriff?...Shakarau?....Atiku?....Lamido?...fayose?....ffk....abi na Gej?....yeye
Saraki
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by DanielPop(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2016
APC has already defeated APC under Buhari. Nigerians are only waiting for the whistle to set about burning those contaminated brooms undecided undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by godwin120alex: 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
Death if he continues to be insensitive to d phlight of d masses.
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by hassymo5(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
sherrif and Fani kayode will d win PMB hand down...
Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
emmasege:
A very popular politician from the north east or central will do the magic and reduce Buhari's votes in the north. An equally influential politician from the southeast will also be good. Southwest should be promised Senate president & SGF while the south south takes the speaker's slot. I think Nuhu Ribadu is a liberal Muslim that could win the trust of the south. Buhari's popularity can easily be reduced to his zone (northwest ) in 2019, if opposition play their card very well.
Nuhu Ridadu, defeat Buhari, joke of the century

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? by Izontubo(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2016
True federalism and regionalism is all we need...Buhari can rule nigeria for all eternity is not my freaking business...let each state or region manage it's resources...nonsense..when that happens the north can decide to rule nigeria till thy Kingdom comes. .. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.