Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age (57694 Views)

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by AceRoyal: 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
tongue
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Dollipsejay(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
ok... noted
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by yunglivochi(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
shocked undecided taah!!! op 10 yrs is 3 much nw
so far dere is love n money i bliv age is ntin but a mere numba #my 1 litre of pms
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by drval2020(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
drealzum:
Aside looks sef one of the main reasons why you cant marry your mate is "finance". These ladies are desperate to marry after school when their boys mate are starting their hustle. So they marry a man who is already settled and older than you and when you too settle you go after your juniors and chance their boy's mate.
Gbam! #livehappy

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Ibyno(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to become Jose Mourinho's first Manchester United signing on bumper one-year deal
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Ezedon(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
This is true if not in not more than 10 years after your marriage, your wife will look like your mother

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. Hi everyone! A dear friend of mine bought tickets to the UCL final in milan next Saturday ( Real Madrid v Athletico) ... the problem is that he completely forgot that saturday is his wedding day ... coz he bought the tickets few months before agreeing to the wedding date .... Now he wants to know if any one is interested in getting married ....!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by demydea: 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
GloryIsaac:
5 yrs difference should be perfect... 10 yrs is too much!!...
.How abt 8yrs? I am 8yrs older than my bae
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by AVRecruit: 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op talk true, if them borrow you babes like Omotola, Kate Henshaw or Beyonce, Shey you go reason their age?
Bottom line : How you take care of urself when ur young determines how you look when u grow old

those women use a lot of make up.... they are in reality not very desirable.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2016
I banish every spirit of Yerima in my life.... just see talk?!! undecided...the kind things wey una dey reason for this Africa ehn!!... chai!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by vislabraye(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
marvelck:
Since women naturally age faster than men, its not advisable for a guy to marry a girl his age or within his age range. Guys need to marry girls they are far older than with at least 10 years, so that when she's aging everything will still be balanced. You can still be enjoying her breast, and also admiring her full waist line for a long time to come. Compare to when you marry a girl that's only 3 or 5 years younger than you. Before you know it, she'll start looking older than you apart from adding weight anyhow after giving kids. So, let there a space of like 10 years between you and the girl you want to marry, just like fathers used to do it in the past.

That neans a man should not marry young nah ! If I should marry at the age of 29, it means my wife should be 19

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by sonnie10: 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
After people go talk say Bubu no smart. Forty something years old colonel in the Army marrying 12 year Aisha.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by 9izone(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
For me this is senselessness grin
I prefer my age mate wink because we gona play like kids kiss you gat wara I min

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by yorex2011: 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
demydea:

.How abt 8yrs? I am 8yrs older than my bae
8 years older than bae

Chae!!!

Baba do fast marry...

You should be at least 30...
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by wayne4loan: 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
Deal with it.. Op..[/quote] angry
BiafraBushBoy:
I will marry a girl older than I am....

Deal with it.. Op..
what is ur name again?
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by sexytyga(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
Ah OP why now?
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by yorex2011: 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
vislabraye:

That neans a man should not marry young nah ! If I should marry at the age of 29, it means my wife should be 19
Lol... Like when your in ss3, bae in pry 3...and if you call her my wife then dem go say you be paedophile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Mabelenena(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
When ur daughter or sister actually reaches the age of marriage u can go ahead and look for men older than them to marry them

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by EmperorMGI: 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op leave mata for matthias. I don't date ladies who are more than 3yrs below my age. Trust me, I cope better with the older ladies, dating those with a wide age gap would be like teaching a kid how to talk.
My guy, na true talk u yarn so!....I've same mindset too...Even a girl 5yrs younger is too much 4 me sef!
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by banmee(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
marvelck:
Since women naturally age faster than men, its not advisable for a guy to marry a girl his age or within his age range. Guys need to marry girls they are far older than with at least 10 years, so that when she's aging everything will still be balanced. You can still be enjoying her breast, and also admiring her full waist line for a long time to come. Compare to when you marry a girl that's only 3 or 5 years younger than you. Before you know it, she'll start looking older than you apart from adding weight anyhow after giving kids. So, let there a space of like 10 years between you and the girl you want to marry, just like fathers used to do it in the past.

You have to fear the mindset of an African man. Jesus!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by joey150(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
rose54321:
I actually agree that ladies should marry way older guys, though for a different reason.
Older guys are more mature, marrying your age mate, there's high likelihood for mismanaged misunderstandings.
A mature guy would handle all issues maturely.
so after all you have seen in this world, you still think maturity comes with age?

5 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by demydea: 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
yorex2011:

8 years older than bae

Chae!!!

Baba do fast marry...

You should be at least 30...

Is it too much? Besides I'm not up to 30 yet. I think 8yrs isn't too much rily
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
I agree with you OP.
My hubby is 18yrs older... smiley

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by donephi(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
Well dating a gal who is in her early or mid twenties is waste of time, finance and energy most times. Most of these ladies are indomie generation. Their mindset, attitude is nothing to write home about, they are not aware of realities yet and not ready for the real deal. They keep taste-running at that age...

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by sportskid(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
You are sooooo wrong, and it is clear you know nothing about marriage, women naturally age faster than men regardless of age differences.Many factors in women are responsible for that.Secondly marrying a woman has nothing to do with her boobs size or weight every woman's boobs must relax after child birth and most women gain weight after child birth, don't be fooled friend, marry a woman that will respect you that's all you need in marriage.Don't marry because of sex, trust me sex go tire you after six months, what will keep you and your baby mama is RESPECT.

11 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2016
When I was younger I used to admire older ladies but at mid-range age I admire younger ladies. What could have caused that?
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by muhamadnur: 8:07pm On May 23, 2016
i am planning to marry to 4 wives. Seens it is permissable in islam. 2 young 2 age mates.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by lastpage: 8:08pm On May 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op talk true, if them borrow you babes like Omotola, Kate Henshaw or Beyonce, Shey you go reason their age?
Bottom line : How you take care of urself when ur young determines how you look when u grow old

They are beautiful but "over-used" already, if you know what l mean. grin grin

Its not every man that likes to "walk the same path every Lagbaja has passed through". undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by zinny377(f): 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
lol! Na wa for some Men sha, dem fit marry d one wey dey jus born today oh...it's wel! yea ladies marry a man at least 5 yrs older cos chances are...He won't turn u into a punching bag but dats still not a bases for marriage DAT will work cos at d end of d day it's maturity DAT counts!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Tedassie(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Its how well u take care of your body

A yonger person can look older

And an older person can look younger
How about genetics¿
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by yorex2011: 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
demydea:

Is it too much? Besides I'm not up to 30 yet. I think 8yrs isn't too much rily

Ok o.. Meaning the gf shud be in her very early 20's..dude better wife her before them give you heart attack, females that age are very impressionable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.