Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Alleged Satanic Verses - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alleged Satanic Verses (9564 Views)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
muhsin:

I hate to always be repeating myself: go back and read what has been thoroughly discussed in this thread. All your questions and more were thrashed. That's why I there said I was waiting for a succinct response from you.

Even if I give you a succint response, you will still deny it because you are a consummate artist on deception, fraud and lying. Muhammad encouraged lying, betrayal, treachery and all other similarly nefarious characteristics for as long as they were useful to him and to his agenda. These accusations are not based on anger and hate but based ENTIRELY upon the Muhammadan Muslim records themselves, in the Quran, in the Hadiths and in their history.

Obviously, the "Quran" is not that special since even Satan was able to bring forth similar material to that of Allah's without Muhammad realizing the difference. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As a result, he is not a prophet and the Quran is not from God. Allah is not the GOD of Israel. So sad, but true.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
t.truth:

Even if I give you a succint response, you will still deny it because you are a consummate artist on deception, fraud and lying. Muhammad encouraged lying, betrayal, treachery and all other similarly nefarious characteristics for as long as they were useful to him and to his agenda. These accusations are not based on anger and hate but based ENTIRELY upon the Muhammadan Muslim records themselves, in the Quran, in the Hadiths and in their history.

Obviously, the "Quran" is not that special since even Satan was able to bring forth similar material to that of Allah's without Muhammad realizing the difference. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As a result, he is not a prophet and the Quran is not from God. Allah is not the GOD of Israel. So sad, but true.

Very simple: if you can't why wouldn't you rather leave the thread alone?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
muhsin:

Very simple: if you can't why wouldn't you rather leave the thread alone?

Who are you to tell what to do ? Even if I give the evidence you will still deny it. Deception is what Islam is all about.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
I laugh in my native language, i.e. Hausa. grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
muhsin:

I laugh in my native language, i.e. Hausa. grin grin grin

You can laugh in Ibo language Na you sabi.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
Are you an Igbo? smiley
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2010
muhsin:

Are you an Igbo? smiley

No comment ! smiley
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
Why? wink
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2010
I don't want you to come and carry out operation Farouk Muttalabs grin
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2010
Hi there,

Seems we have exhausted the points we got to say; why not then leave the thread? I actually don't wanna dig out more skelatons (as we have already dug out many), for I don't wanna see any of them again. lol!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Muhsin :

Yes, the Quran contain satanic verses :

Check Tabari VI.107 : SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH'S TONGUE

53:19 "By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire, "

and when he came to the words:

53:20 Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

Satan allegedly cast his words on Muhammed's tongue. I know you will deny it but the evidence is there for all to see.
How many other verses in the Quran were actually revealed to Muhammed by satan and not Gabriel grin ?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2010
i cant help laughing in scorn at d depth of ur foolishness.my mom always say dis n now it has come 2 play.GENIUSES HAS LIMITS BUT STUPIDITY,FOOLISHNESS N MADNESS DOESN'T HAVE LIMIT.d so called mohammed,dat perversed fool dat loves defiling underaged children deceieved u dis bad grin grin grin grin grin grin God have mercy grin grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
kulyie:

i cant help laughing in scorn at d depth of your foolishness.my mom always say dis n now it has come 2 play.GENIUSES HAS LIMITS BUT STUPIDITY,FOOLISHNESS N MADNESS DOESN'T HAVE LIMIT.d so called mohammed,dat perversed fool dat loves defiling underaged children deceieved u dis bad grin grin grin grin grin grin God have mercy grin grin grin grin

Thanks for telling this muhammedans the truth. I will continue to tell them the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.