Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Alleged Satanic Verses - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alleged Satanic Verses (9563 Views)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
Yes, the Quran contains satanic verses because Muhammed was NEVER a prophet in the first place and as a result could not discern when the devil is speaking to him.

Even Aisha said it in the Hadiths that Muhammed cannot predict future events.

Muhammad claimed that his Quran was above human invention. He challenged anyone, including "jinn" to produce something like the Quran.

Well, we see that Satan was able to do so, and with incredible ease. The question to follow should be:

What other verses in the Quran are actually those from Satan?  grin grin

Gabriel had to confront Muhammad with the fact that those "Satanic Verses" were not Allah's words.

Also note, that all of the Muhammadans, i.e., Muhammad's followers, also prostrated when Muhammad prostrated. They did not suspect that a FALSE Quran had been spoken.

Obviously, the "Quran" is not that special since even Satan was able to bring forth similar material to that of Allah's without Muhammad realizing the difference.

*** Fundamentalist Muhammadan Muslims complain about anyone who investigates and or questions their religious beliefs BUT are not at all ASHAMED or CONCERNED at their unilateral attacks against ALL OTHER BELIEFS everyday of the year in their Quran, in their MOSQUES and in their MEDIA.

Muhammedans exhibit an OBSCENE degree of HYPOCRISY and a PATHOLLOGICAL and DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE to REALITY, FACTS, MORALITY, History, RELIGION, JUSTICE or WORDS.

All the time they PRETEND to be the VICTIMS when in reality they are invariably the first to AGGRESS against ALL those who do not BELIEVE AS THEY DO.

Against all: HINDUS, BUDDHISTS, ANIMISTS, CHRISTIANS and JEWS; AGAINST 85% OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS ***

God will lead us to the right path (Amen )
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
Mts. I opened most of the replies you made but all I see is stupidity at its peak. I wonder where the heck you are from?

Any way, lets examine the one you advertise here:

focused123:

Yes, the Quran contains satanic verses because Muhammed was NEVER a prophet in the first place and as a result could not discern when the devil is speaking to him.

Produce them and lets dissect them. Period.

Even Aisha said it in the Hadiths that Muhammed cannot predict future events.

What that got to do with "Satanic Verses"?
The prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, only knew of things which Allah, the Exalted, gave him knowledge of. And it did happen when the prophet told his companion of their forth coming victory over Romans.

By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

Muhammad claimed that his Quran was above human invention. He challenged anyone, including "jinn" to produce something like the Quran.

Yes, Qur'an is inimitable. Qur'an is wholly guarded; unlike other Scriptures where you guys interpolated it. And if you disagree or even doubt lets see your version. LOL grin

Well, we see that Satan was able to do so, and with incredible ease. The question to follow should be:

Only myopic and deluded folks like you see this. Or else show us.

What other verses in the Quran are actually those from Satan?

Forget the other. Which one is specifically Satanic?

Gabriel had to confront Muhammad with the fact that those "Satanic Verses" were not Allah's words.

Where/how was that done?

Also note, that all of the Muhammadans, i.e., Muhammad's followers, also prostrated when Muhammad prostrated. They did not suspect that a FALSE Quran had been spoken.

Who told you that? Only your anti-Islamic websites contain such fairy tales. Apart from there lets see your proof. Waiting. . .

Obviously, the "Quran" is not that special since even Satan was able to bring forth similar material to that of Allah's without Muhammad realizing the difference.

Apparently you are a first class ignorant since you think Satan had done this.

*** Fundamentalist Muhammadan Muslims complain about anyone who investigates and or questions their religious beliefs BUT are not at all ASHAMED or CONCERNED at their unilateral attacks against ALL OTHER BELIEFS everyday of the year in their Quran, in their MOSQUES and in their MEDIA.

This is your business. It's off-topic thus I careless to discuss it.

Muhammedans exhibit an OBSCENE degree of HYPOCRISY and a PATHOLLOGICAL and DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE to REALITY, FACTS, MORALITY, History, RELIGION, JUSTICE or WORDS.

These are words you wrote; every Tom and Dick can just do the same. Pure rubbish.

All the time they PRETEND to be the VICTIMS when in reality they are invariably the first to AGGRESS against ALL those who do not BELIEVE AS THEY DO.

Who? You must think again. Poor guy.

Against all: HINDUS, BUDDHISTS, ANIMISTS, CHRISTIANS and JEWS; AGAINST 85% OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS ***

Which one are you? LOL grin

God will lead us to the right path (Amen)

Only who opens his heart/mind to ponder.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Muhsin or Mushin or whatever you call yourself  :

Mts. I opened most of the replies you made but all I see is stupidity at its peak. I wonder where the heck you are from?

You are most stupid idiot on the surface of the earth. All I see is you denying facts and veracity. slowpoke. I don't think you come from the planet or are you from Muhammed's paradise (hell fire)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Any way, lets examine the one you advertise here:

All your response are not intelligent at all. I wonder if you have brain in your skull or maybe what is in your skull is saw dust.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Produce them and lets dissect them. Period

I have produced all evidence. All Muhammedans do is deny all facts and veracity. Your deadly cult Islam only strive on denying all facts and blaming others for the problem when you should admit it and solve it.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the proof :

1) Tabari VI.107 : SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH'S TONGUE

The messenger of Allah was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in whatever ways he could. It is said that he wanted to find a way to do this, and what happened was a follows. (This section is also omitted by Ibn Hisham, perhaps because he felt it was discreditable to Muhammad).

Ibn Humayd - Salamah-Muhammad b. Ishaq - Yazid b. Ziyad al-Madani - Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi:
When the messenger of Allah saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from Allah, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from Allah which would reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then Allah revealed:

53:19 "By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire, "

and when he came to the words:

53:20 Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

Satan allegedly cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words:

53:21 "These are the high flying cranes;

53:22 verily their intercession is accepted with approval.
(An alternative reading to turtada is turtaja, meaning, "is to be desired or hoped for"wink

When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from Allah, did not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake.

When he came to the prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their prophet, trusting in the message which he had brought and following his example.

Those polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they had heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer or unbeliever, who did not prostrate himself. The one exception was al-Walid b. Al-Mughirah, who was a very old man and could not prostrate himself; but he took a handful of soil from the valley in his hand and bowed over that. Then they all dispersed from the mosque.

The Quraysh left delighted by the mention of their gods which they had heard, saying, "Muhammad has mentioned our gods in the most favorable way possible, stating in his recitation that they are the high flying cranes and that their intercession is received with approval."

[2]EVIDENCE FROM SAHIH HADITH THAT MUHAMMAD SPOKE THE SATANIC VERSES -

6.385 Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him

What is of note here is that the Hadith states that after Muhammad spoke "The Star", the pagans prostrated.

FROM THE QURAN -

Al Hajj, 22: 52-53 "Never have We sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper. But Allah abrogates the interjections of Satan and confirms His own revelations. Allah is all-knowing and wise. He makes Satan's interjections a temptation for those whose hearts are diseased, whose hearts are hardened ,

The Night Journey, (Al Isra),  17: 73-75 "They sought to entice you from Our revelations - they nearly did - hoping that you might invent some other scripture in Our name, and thus become their trusted friend. Indeed had we not strengthened your faith, you might have made some compromise with them and thus incurred a double punishment in this life and in the next. Then you should have found none to help you against Us."

All of these verses are mentioned in the biographical material. All of them were revealed in relation to Muhammad speaking Satan's words

By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

I see you are suffering from supreme ignorance. I feel pity for you. The characteristics of the prophets as portrayed in the Bible are:

1.         Impassioned poetical utterances

2.        Intense preoccupation with God, morality and above all, justice

3.        An inordinate and fearless compulsion urging him to declare the will of the Almighty.

Jesus prophesied all lot of things, which was prophesied by the prophet of old and he also prophesied everything that is happening today. Muhammed was never a prophet even his wife Aisha confirmed this in the Hadith :

[b]According to the following hadith, Aisha confirms that Muhammad was not able to predict the future, hence he could not have been a prophet.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.378        Narrated byMasruq
I said to 'Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" 'Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then Aisha recited the Verse:
"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things."   (6.103) "It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil."  (42.51)

'Aisha further said,

"And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited:

"No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow."  (31.34)
She added: "And whoever tells you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: "O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord, " (5.67) 'Aisha added, "But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

Tabari 1:181 " The Prophet said 'I was sent immediately before the coming of the
Day of Doom. I preceded it like this one preceding that one' -referring to his index and middle finger"

182 "he said 'Allah will not make this nation [of Islam] incapable of lasting half a day -a day being a thousand years- …Consequently, based upon the Prophet's authority,, what remained of time was half a day that had elapsed to the Prophet's statement corresponds to 6500 years" [/b]

Based upon Muhammad's prophecy, Dooms Day should have occurred 500 years after this 'revelation' which occured about 610 AD. Well, as we all know, the year 1110 had passed and we are in the year 2007 AD without the prophecy of the infallible 'Prophet' having come true.        Muhammad's alleged prophesies could be counted on one hand none of which ever came true.

Yes, Qur'an is inimitable. Qur'an is wholly guarded; unlike other Scriptures where you guys interpolated it. And if you disagree or even doubt lets see your version. LOL

The Quran is evil, that is why Muhammedans are all evil. The vidence is there for all to see. Muhammad's Quran is an equal opportunity hatemongering book; not only does it attack and insult the Jews and Christians, but does the same to his own brother & sister Arabs who are supposedly of the UMMA of Muhammad and whom he was attempting to convert. The Quran is against the Christians and Jews. In the so called Quran, Muhammed unilaterally declared war against the Jews and Christians.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
Nearly all the craps you've stated above have been aptly discussed on this very thread. Any way, for the sake of other readers I'll rebut, refute and debunk every single word you put, inshaAllah. This is the easiest thing as they contain nothing, I mean nothing but sheer illiteracy and stupidity. May Allah, the Exalted, guide you and other ignorant of Islam to the right and straight path, ameen.

focused123:

@Muhsin or Mushin or whatever you call yourself  :

Who cares?

You are most stupid idiot on the surface of the earth. All I see is you denying facts and veracity. slowpoke. I don't think you come from the planet or are you from Muhammed's paradise (hell fire)

Let us see. . . And thanks for the name calling.

All your response are not intelligent at all. I wonder if you have brain in your skull or maybe what is in your skull is saw dust.

Am not even a human; but a robot. tongue Thus forget brain.

I have produced all evidence. All Muhammedans do is deny all facts and veracity. Your deadly cult Islam only strive on denying all facts and blaming others for the problem when you should admit it and solve it.

You rather copied and pasted all nonsense that you naively think are "evidence". Or can you swear that all what you wrote above are your words? I swear I can supply the link where you cut them. . .do you disagree/doubt? embarassed

This is the proof :

1) Tabari VI.107 : SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH'S TONGUE

The messenger of Allah was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in whatever ways he could. It is said that he wanted to find a way to do this, and what happened was a follows. (This section is also omitted by Ibn Hisham, perhaps because he felt it was discreditable to Muhammad).

Ibn Humayd - Salamah-Muhammad b. Ishaq - Yazid b. Ziyad al-Madani - Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi:
When the messenger of Allah saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from Allah, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from Allah which would reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then Allah revealed:

You are talking of At-Tabari, huh? Lets see what he had to say about his book--Tarikh al-Tabari: Tarikh al-Umam wal-Muluk, where you hurriedly and with gusto go and quote:

Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us

Thus, al-Tabari faithfully displayed these accounts in the exact manner through which he received them. Can he then be held liable if any objectionable accounts should arise? To translate this into laymen's terms, al-Tabari has simply refused accountability by avoiding the task of historical criticism. Therefore, any spurious accounts are not to be attributed to him

53:19 "By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire, "

Satan allegedly cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words:

(An alternative reading to turtada is turtaja, meaning, "is to be desired or hoped for"wink

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

Verse 2 : Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled.
Verse 3 : Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
Verse 4 : It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:
Verse 5 : He was taught by one Mighty in Power,

then the Whole Idol intercessor, and Female god theory is Hammered,

Verse 11 : The (Prophet's) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw.

verse 19 : Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
Verse 20 : And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
Verse 21 : What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

Verse 22 : Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
Verse 23 : These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

No one in their Right minds is going to bang on about any such ideas after reading this surah. . .only delusionists and confusionists like you

When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from Allah, did not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake.

When he came to the prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their prophet, trusting in the message which he had brought and following his example.

Those polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they had heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer or unbeliever, who did not prostrate himself. The one exception was al-Walid b. Al-Mughirah, who was a very old man and could not prostrate himself; but he took a handful of soil from the valley in his hand and bowed over that. Then they all dispersed from the mosque.

The Quraysh left delighted by the mention of their gods which they had heard, saying, "Muhammad has mentioned our gods in the most favorable way possible, stating in his recitation that they are the high flying cranes and that their intercession is received with approval."

It has been said in the story that the 'Satanic' interpolation occurred in Surah an-Najm (53:19) which delighted the idolators present in the Ka'bah and as a gesture of friendship and good-will, they all bowed down with the Prophet(P). In order to comment on the story it would seem necessary to read the verses in the Qur'an, adding the alleged 'Satanic' verses, and find out what is actually meant to be conveyed here. It would read as follows.

Have ye seen Lat and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? [These are the high-flying ones, whose intercession is to be hoped for!] What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! hese are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord! [Qur'an 53:19-23]

If one reads the bold part of the alleged Satanic verses quoted above, one fails to understand how God on the one hand is praising the deities and on the other hand discrediting them by using the subsequent phrases quoted above. It is also difficult to see how the Quraysh leaders drew the conclusion from this chapter that Muhammad(P) as making a conciliatory move and was adopting a policy of give and take.

The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him

What is of note here is that the Hadith states that after Muhammad spoke "The Star", the pagans prostrated.

Who on God's earth in his sense could come up with such a fallacious and fraudulent conclusion? Only misguided people who are terribly biased and unfair. But you may help us out and pin-point where that is said. Period!

FROM THE QURAN -

Al Hajj, 22: 52-53 "Never have We sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper. But Allah abrogates the interjections of Satan and confirms His own revelations. Allah is all-knowing and wise. He makes Satan's interjections a temptation for those whose hearts are diseased, whose hearts are hardened ,

The Night Journey, (Al Isra), 17: 73-75 "They sought to entice you from Our revelations - they nearly did - hoping that you might invent some other scripture in Our name, and thus become their trusted friend. Indeed had we not strengthened your faith, you might have made some compromise with them and thus incurred a double punishment in this life and in the next. Then you should have found none to help you against Us."

All of these verses are mentioned in the biographical material. All of them were revealed in relation to Muhammad speaking Satan's words

Had you and the website where you copied and pasted this investigated the chronology of the three revelations relative to the story, you could not possibly have missed the facts related below:

It can easily be gleaned from the story that the incident of reciting the 'Satanic' verses and the consequent prostration of the disbelievers in the Ka'bah happened after the first batch of Muslims had migrated to Abyssinia. This migration, according to all the reliable sources, occurred in the month of Rajab of the fifth year of the Prophetic call or about eight years before the Hijrah to Madinah. Therefore, the incident must have happened close to this date and not long after the migration to Abyssinia.

The verses of Surah al-Isra' (17:73-5) which were revealed, according to the story, to 'admonish' the Prophet(P) for allegedly reciting the 'Satanic' verses, in fact were not revealed until after the event of the Mi'raj. The Mi'raj or the Ascent of the Prophet(P), according to historical sources, occurred in the tenth or eleventh year of the Prophetic call, i.e., two or three years before the Hijrah to Madinah. If this is so, then it implies that the 'Satanic' verses were not detected or for some reason no mention was made about the alleged interpolation of the verses for five or six years and only afterwards was the Prophet(P) admonished for it. Can any sensible person believe that the interpolation occurs today, while the admonition takes place six years later and the abrogation of the interpolated verses is publicly announced after nine years. The relevant verse of Surah al-Hajj (22:52) according to the commentators of the Qur'an was revealed in the first year of Hijrah, i.e., about eight to nine years after the incident and about two and a half years after the so-called admonition of the Prophet(P) (17:73-5). Can anybody who knows about the Qur'an, its history and revelation, understand and explain how the incident of interpolation was allowed to be tolerated for six years and also why the offensive 'verses' were not abrogated until after nine years?

The implication of this argument is that since the abrogating verses were revealed nine years after the original event, that would mean that for nine years Muslims had been asking Lat, Manat and Uzza for intercession! In other words outright idolatry resulting from compromised monotheistic beliefs. It is therefore quite pretentious to suggest any historicity in the notion that Muslims had been asking Lat, Manat and Uzza for intercession over the span of almost a decade.

I see you are suffering from supreme ignorance. I feel pity for you. The characteristics of the prophets as portrayed in the Bible are:

Who is suffering from that? Read what I asked you: By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

But all you could say is the following, which has no bearing with my question. And why that? Because you are sooo biased and know nothing about Islam.

1. Impassioned poetical utterances

2. Intense preoccupation with God, morality and above all, justice

3. An inordinate and fearless compulsion urging him to declare the will of the Almighty.

Jesus prophesied all lot of things, which was prophesied by the prophet of old and he also prophesied everything that is happening today. Muhammed was never a prophet even his wife Aisha confirmed this in the Hadith :

BTW, don't tell me Jesus too was said to be drunk and appearing naked like Noah (Genesis 9:20-24); worshiped false gods like Solomon (1 Kings 11:9-10); committed adultery like David (2 Samuel 11:4-5); to mention but a few of the absurdity and dishonesty of the Biblical accounts of the prophet before Jesus (pbuh).

According to the following hadith, Aisha confirms that Muhammad was not able to predict the future, hence he could not have been a prophet.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.378 Narrated byMasruq
I said to 'Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" 'Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then Aisha recited the Verse:
"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things." (6.103) "It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil." (42.51)

You are utterly ignorant. Let me educate you; even bible says God cannot be seen (John 5:37). Whats then your point here?

'Aisha further said,

"And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited:

"No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow." (31.34)
She added: "And whoever tells you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: "O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord, " (5.67) 'Aisha added, "But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

LOL!!! Answer the above question, we'll then proceed: By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

Tabari 1:181 " The Prophet said 'I was sent immediately before the coming of the
Day of Doom. I preceded it like this one preceding that one' -referring to his index and middle finger"

182 "he said 'Allah will not make this nation [of Islam] incapable of lasting half a day -a day being a thousand years- …Consequently, based upon the Prophet's authority,, what remained of time was half a day that had elapsed to the Prophet's statement corresponds to 6500 years"

[b]Based upon Muhammad's prophecy, Dooms Day should have occurred 500 years after this 'revelation' which occured about 610 AD. Well, as we all know, the year 1110 had passed and we are in the year 2007 AD without the prophecy of the infallible 'Prophet' having come true. Muhammad's alleged prophesies could be counted on one hand none of which ever came true.

Another big lie. Had you any knowledge of what you copied and pasted you would not have come up with this. Thus I let that pass.

The Quran is evil, that is why Muhammedans are all evil. The vidence is there for all to see. Muhammad's Quran is an equal opportunity hatemongering book; not only does it attack and insult the Jews and Christians, but does the same to his own brother & sister Arabs who are supposedly of the UMMA of Muhammad and whom he was attempting to convert. The Quran is against the Christians and Jews. In the so called Quran, Muhammed unilaterally declared war against the Jews and Christians.

This is a thread in itself. I'll be more happy if you start a fresh thread on that topic. . .inshaAllah I'll engage you there.

Where are the judges? cheesy
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
Nearly all the craps you've stated above have been aptly discussed on this very thread. Any way, for the sake of other readers I'll rebut, refute and debunk every single word you put, inshaAllah. This is the easiest thing as they contain nothing, I mean nothing but sheer illiteracy and stupidity. May Allah, the Exalted, guide you and other ignorant of Islam to the right and straight path, ameen.

focused123:

@Muhsin or Mushin or whatever you call yourself :

Who cares?

All your response are not intelligent at all. I wonder if you have brain in your skull or maybe what is in your skull is saw dust.

I have produced all evidence. All Muhammedans do is deny all facts and veracity. Your deadly cult Islam only strive on denying all facts and blaming others for the problem when you should admit it and solve it.

You rather copied and pasted all nonsense that you naively think are "evidence". Or can you swear that all what you wrote above are your words? I swear I can supply the link where you cut them. . .do you disagree/doubt? embarassed

This is the proof :

You are talking of At-Tabari, huh? Lets see what he had to say about his book--Tarikh al-Tabari: Tarikh al-Umam wal-Muluk, where you hurriedly and with gusto go and quote:

Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us

Thus, al-Tabari faithfully displayed these accounts in the exact manner through which he received them. Can he then be held liable if any objectionable accounts should arise? To translate this into laymen's terms, al-Tabari has simply refused accountability by avoiding the task of historical criticism. Therefore, any spurious accounts are not to be attributed to him

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

Verse 11 : The (Prophet's) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw.

Verse 23 : These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

No one in their Right minds is going to bang on about any such ideas after reading this surah. . .only delusionists and confusionists like you

It has been said in the story that the 'Satanic' interpolation occurred in Surah an-Najm (53:19) which delighted the idolators present in the Ka'bah and as a gesture of friendship and good-will, they all bowed down with the Prophet(P). In order to comment on the story it would seem necessary to read the verses in the Qur'an, adding the alleged 'Satanic' verses, and find out what is actually meant to be conveyed here. It would read as follows.

Have ye seen Lat and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? [These are the high-flying ones, whose intercession is to be hoped for!] What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! hese are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord! [Qur'an 53:19-23]

If one reads the bold part of the alleged Satanic verses quoted above, one fails to understand how God on the one hand is praising the deities and on the other hand discrediting them by using the subsequent phrases quoted above. It is also difficult to see how the Quraysh leaders drew the conclusion from this chapter that Muhammad(P) as making a conciliatory move and was adopting a policy of give and take.

Who on God's earth in his sense could come up with such a fallacious and fraudulent conclusion? Only misguided people who are terribly biased and unfair. But you may help us out and pin-point where that is said. Period!

FROM THE QURAN -

The Night Journey, (Al Isra), 17: 73-75 "They sought to entice you from Our revelations - they nearly did - hoping that you might invent some other scripture in Our name, and thus become their trusted friend. Indeed had we not strengthened your faith, you might have made some compromise with them and thus incurred a double punishment in this life and in the next. Then you should have found none to help you against Us."

Had you and the website where you copied and pasted this investigated the chronology of the three revelations relative to the story, you could not possibly have missed the facts related below:

It can easily be gleaned from the story that the incident of reciting the 'Satanic' verses and the consequent prostration of the disbelievers in the Ka'bah happened after the first batch of Muslims had migrated to Abyssinia. This migration, according to all the reliable sources, occurred in the month of Rajab of the fifth year of the Prophetic call or about eight years before the Hijrah to Madinah. Therefore, the incident must have happened close to this date and not long after the migration to Abyssinia.

The verses of Surah al-Isra' (17:73-5) which were revealed, according to the story, to 'admonish' the Prophet(P) for allegedly reciting the 'Satanic' verses, in fact were not revealed until after the event of the Mi'raj. The Mi'raj or the Ascent of the Prophet(P), according to historical sources, occurred in the tenth or eleventh year of the Prophetic call, i.e., two or three years before the Hijrah to Madinah. If this is so, then it implies that the 'Satanic' verses were not detected or for some reason no mention was made about the alleged interpolation of the verses for five or six years and only afterwards was the Prophet(P) admonished for it. Can any sensible person believe that the interpolation occurs today, while the admonition takes place six years later and the abrogation of the interpolated verses is publicly announced after nine years. The relevant verse of Surah al-Hajj (22:52) according to the commentators of the Qur'an was revealed in the first year of Hijrah, i.e., about eight to nine years after the incident and about two and a half years after the so-called admonition of the Prophet(P) (17:73-5). Can anybody who knows about the Qur'an, its history and revelation, understand and explain how the incident of interpolation was allowed to be tolerated for six years and also why the offensive 'verses' were not abrogated until after nine years?

The implication of this argument is that since the abrogating verses were revealed nine years after the original event, that would mean that for nine years Muslims had been asking Lat, Manat and Uzza for intercession! In other words outright idolatry resulting from compromised monotheistic beliefs. It is therefore quite pretentious to suggest any historicity in the notion that Muslims had been asking Lat, Manat and Uzza for intercession over the span of almost a decade.

Who is suffering from that? Read what I asked you: By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

But all you could say is the following, which has no bearing with my question. And why that? Because you are sooo biased and know nothing about Islam.

3. An inordinate and fearless compulsion urging him to declare the will of the Almighty.

BTW, don't tell me Jesus too was said to be drunk and appearing naked like Noah (Genesis 9:20-24); worshiped false gods like Solomon (1 Kings 11:9-10); committed adultery like David (2 Samuel 11:4-5); to mention but a few of the absurdity and dishonesty of the Biblical accounts of the prophet before Jesus (pbuh).

According to the following hadith, Aisha confirms that Muhammad was not able to predict the future, hence he could not have been a prophet.

"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things." (6.103) "It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil." (42.51)

You are utterly ignorant. Let me educate you; even bible says God cannot be seen (John 5:37). Whats then your point here?

'Aisha further said,

LOL!!! Answer the above question, we'll then proceed: By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

182 "he said 'Allah will not make this nation [of Islam] incapable of lasting half a day -a day being a thousand years- …Consequently, based upon the Prophet's authority,, what remained of time was half a day that had elapsed to the Prophet's statement corresponds to 6500 years"

[b]Based upon Muhammad's prophecy, Dooms Day should have occurred 500 years after this 'revelation' which occured about 610 AD. Well, as we all know, the year 1110 had passed and we are in the year 2007 AD without the prophecy of the infallible 'Prophet' having come true. Muhammad's alleged prophesies could be counted on one hand none of which ever came true.

Another big lie. Had you any knowledge of what you copied and pasted you would not have come up with this. Thus I let that pass.

This is a thread in itself. I'll be more happy if you start a fresh thread on that topic. . .inshaAllah I'll engage you there.

NB:

My response is mainly based on this article
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2009

focused123:

Who cares?

This is the proof :

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

FROM THE QURAN -

'Aisha further said,

NB:

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2009

focused123:

Who cares?

This is the proof :

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

FROM THE QURAN -

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
Continuation:

'Aisha further said,

NB:

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
Whats happening? Why can't I make a reply to this thread?

Any way, am afraid I may loose the reply. . .and I spent ages compiling it. Hence I posted it on Lodge Your Complain thread.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2009

focused123:

Who cares?

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Muhsin :

Why is it that Islamist cannot engage in a simple debate without resorting to violence, threats or lodging complaints so that the moderator or whoever will ultimately lock the thread ? Afterall you insulted me first and you got what you bargained for grin grin grin grin

Isn't it true that that the Quran contain satanic verses ? Why are you complaining ? grin grin grin grin

I pray God open your eyes to the truth
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2009
focused123:

@Muhsin :
Why is it that Islamist cannot engage in a simple debate without resorting to violence, threats or lodging complaints so that the moderator or whoever will ultimately lock the thread ? Afterall you insulted me first and you got what you bargained for grin grin grin grin

Did you really read this the posts made to this thread? I don't think.

But you are even too immature to engage me in such a debate.

Where did I insult you? Are that conspicuously and shamelessly unfair and unjust?

Am sure that has nothing to do with the mods. . .its the spam bot, most probably.

Isn't it true that that the Quran contain satanic verses ? Why are you complaining ? Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah. . .its blatantly a lie.

I pray God open your eyes to the truth

I too pray to Him to do the same to ya.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by fizzybaba(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2009
focused345 has been brainwashed with some materials cooked up by people who should have asked questions rather make a sorry attempt at mocking
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2009

focused123:

Who cares?

This is the proof :

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

FROM THE QURAN -

It can easily be gleaned from the story that the incident of reciting the 'Satanic' verses and the consequent prostration of the disbelievers in the Ka'bah happened after the first batch of Muslims had migrated to Abyssinia . This migration, according to all the reliable sources, occurred in the month of Rajab of the fifth year of the Prophetic call or about eight years before the Hijrah to Madinah. Therefore, the incident must have happened close to this date and not long after the migration to Abyssinia .

'Aisha further said,

NB:
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Muhseen(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2009
My reply 1

Who cares?

This is the proof :

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by littleb(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
focused123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Satanic verses + Quran = terrorism on a global scale

Contradictions and corruptions in any book lay claim to God revelation is an evidence of satanic book.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
I wonder o! I was even banned when trying to reply to this thread. What the hell is being happening? I lodged my complain on the Complain Thread but nothing, nothing happen!

Jarus/Mukina. . .thanks. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
My earlier rebuttal to your reply, focused123:

focused123:

Who cares?

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2009
It must be pointed out that the "Satanic Verses" event is not something made up by non-Muslims. The event is recorded by the earliest Islamic sources available reporting on Muhammad's life. No one should think that it is a story made up by people who are critical of 'Islam'. It is an episode directly found in the early Muhammadan records.
This subject is one of the most controversial in Muhammadan Islam because, allegedly, Satan was able to cause Muhammad to recite his words as if they were Allah's words.

Prophet indeed ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the proof that the Quran contain satanic verses :

FROM THE QURAN -

There are three passages in the Quran that reference the event. These passages are recorded in the biographical material. The first is the actual passage found in chapter 53, called "The Star", (An-Najm), verses 19 through 26 or so. This passage has already been mentioned.

All of these verses are mentioned in the biographical material. All of them were revealed in relation to Muhammad speaking Satan's words .

EVIDENCE FROM SAHIH HADITH THAT MUHAMMAD SPOKE THE SATANIC VERSES -

There are references to the event found in Bukhari. Although the actual Satanic verses are not recorded by Bukhari, part of the event is related:

The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

The proof is just too overwhelming.

Tabari VI.107 : SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH'S TONGUE

God have mercy !!!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
I laugh in all the languages therein the world.

This is utterly lame and baseless.

Will come back soon, inshaAllah.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
muhsin:

I laugh in all the languages therein the world.

This is utterly lame and baseless.

Will come back soon, inshaAllah.

I am not surprise at all. Islam survives because its adherents have a culture of denial of facts and veracity.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by AbuSafwan(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2009
Hence christians and anti-Islam should stop tarnishing Islam with any source alleging the creation of satanic verses since truth is now clear - these sources are lies. If they are sincere to us they will help us to stop people from upholding this lie against Islam. Salman Rushdie was sentenced to death in Iranian court by Khomeini for his obvious blasphemy to the our great prophet (pbuh). This is the wise conviction. satanic verses is naked lie.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by AbuSafwan(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2009
focused123:

[God will lead us to the right path (Amen )

The fact that the satanic verses were unveiled as un-Qur’anic is a crystal sign that nothing as the original Qur’an can be produced by any creature. Currently nothing like satanic verses is there in the Qur’an. Islam still challenges the world to bring a copy book similar to Qur’an. Or tell me a single of book in this world that has a close standard with the Qur’an. Those who invented this lie is not their purpose to produce sth similar to Qur’an but to inject sth in the Qur’an due to Allah’s promise to protect the Qur’an from omission of admission their plot was exposed. You appeal to God to guide you to the right path: I am telling you the right path is Islam because nowhere in other distorted religious books where such prayer “GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH” is mentioned except in the true final testament (The QUR’AN). Everything in this world (natural and artificial) speaks of the truth of the Qur’an: the humans, the universe, the seas, the mountains, the computers and other true religious books (like Tourah and Injil – currently distorted bible). The most authentic criteria to test the truth of things in modern world is empirical science; and it generally acceptable that the Qur’an is now a recourse for scientific truth.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

The fact that the satanic verses were unveiled as un-Qur’anic is a crystal sign that nothing as the original Qur’an can be produced by any creature. Currently nothing like satanic verses is there in the Qur’an. Islam still challenges the world to bring a copy book similar to Qur’an. Or tell me a single of book in this world that has a close standard with the Qur’an. Those who invented this lie is not their purpose to produce sth similar to Qur’an but to inject sth in the Qur’an due to Allah’s promise to protect the Qur’an from omission of admission their plot was exposed. You appeal to God to guide you to the right path: I am telling you the right path is Islam because nowhere in other distorted religious books where such prayer “GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH” is mentioned except in the true final testament (The QUR’AN). Everything in this world (natural and artificial) speaks of the truth of the Qur’an: the humans, the universe, the seas, the mountains, the computers and other true religious books (like Tourah and Injil – currently distorted bible). The most authentic criteria to test the truth of things in modern world is empirical science; and it generally acceptable that the Qur’an is now a recourse for scientific truth.

These are the proof that the Quran contain satanic verses :

FROM THE QURAN -

EVIDENCE FROM SAHIH HADITH THAT MUHAMMAD SPOKE THE SATANIC VERSES -

The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

This is exactly what the four biographers state.

Most important of all, Muhammad actually compromised his beliefs in a moment of desperation and wanted very much to appease his Quraysh tribe to bring them within the orbit of his cult.

Muhammad actually SINNED and all the excuses that we read and all the explanations are used to hide a very simple fact: Muhammad KAFARA because he associated other gods with Allah.

When he realised the enormity of what he had done, he REPENTED
- to himself - and to rectify his error he first accused the INNOCENT SATAN of having tricked him and then 'REVEALED' the very conveniently DESCENDED ABROGATING verses followed by others in which, Allah only ADMONISHED him and made LIGHT BANTER of his enormous SIN.

Neither Satan, Gabriel nor Allah were involved; it was all Muhammad at his very best:
DECEITFUL, WILY, BEGUILING and very much in control of his mostly very SUPRERSTITIOUS, IGNORANT, FEARFUL, ILLITERATE and totally OBEDIENT FLOCK

Tabari VI.107 : SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH'S TONGUE

53:19 Have ye thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza

53:20 And Manat, the third, the other? (53:19,20)

Then, originally, the verses (known today as the satanic verses) followed:

53:21 These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) [Gharaniq]

53:22 Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

The cranes whose intercession was recognized were, of course, the three deities. The same accounts tell us that after this revelation was completed, Muhammad, his followers and the pagan Arabs all prostrated. Tensions eased, reconciliation was at hand, and all were delighted.
But Muhammad soon retracted the reconciliation—how soon is not clear. For the account continues that Gabriel, the angel of revelation, informed Muhammad that Satan had used Muhammad's desire for reconciliation with the pagan leaders to insert into the revelation of Allah the verses about the interceding cranes, otherwise called the " Satanic Verses". The verses which follow, ABROGATED / OVERTURNED the satanic verses, serve as the current reading of the Quran.

There are so many evidences but Islamist keep denying everything. Islam is a cult, which is protected with violence, killings, extra judicial murder, denial of facts and veracity. God have mercy !!!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hi,

If you, focus123, could do more than copy and paste, your postings would have been making sense. But that you are doing spam the whole board, wallahi. I kinda start getting tired and irritated, which I believe is your prime aim.

Understand? Don't just depend on what some bunch of fools say about Islam. You can't just denounce anything Islamic by relying on copying things from anti-Islamic sites. If I were you and want to dent Islam, I'll be digging things much dipper and in more sensible way than the very way you are doing.

Please get back to common sense. Thanks
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Muhsin:

You don't have common sense and I don't expect you to. Muhammedan Islam is characterised by utter stupidity and denial of facts and veracity. You asked me to give you proof and I have given you proof and you are denying it.

Islam is built on lies, deceit and fraud.

I pray God (Not allah) should direct you to the right path. Quran contain satanic verses because Muhammed was never a prophet in the first place and hence cannot discern when satan was talking to him.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
Thanks God; its only the "common" sense I lack. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you wanna engage me in real discussion? Ge buy maturity.

Cya!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by focused123(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
muhsin:

Thanks God; its only the "common" sense I lack. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you wanna engage me in real discussion? Ge buy maturity.

Cya!

I challenge you for a real discussion on Islam, satanic verses, and I would to lecture on what the Quran is all about because you know nothing about the Quran
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2010
Nope.
Mo was possesed by a demon.
He uttered satanic verses.
Turn to justify it by falsely accusing older prophets of uttering satanic verses too.
This in itself is satanic since no true prophet of God ever uttered satanic verses.

Thanks Nezan for that answer.

No true prophet of God will ever utter satanic verses, and as a result the prophethood of Muhammed is questionable.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
t.truth:

Thanks Nezan for that answer.

[b]No true prophet of God will ever utter satanic verse[/b]s, and as a result the prophethood of Muhammed is questionable.

Then who uttered it? Where, how, etc Thanks for your (yet) "succinct" response. smiley
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by ttruth(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2010
muhsin:

Then who uttered it? Where, how, etc Thanks for your (yet) "succinct" response. smiley

Satan cast his words into Muhammed's tongue. If Muhammed is a prophet as you Islamist or Muhammedans or muslims profess, he will be able to discern satan's words. He will be able to know when God is speaking to him. Also the characteristics of Muhammed shows that he was never a prophet in the first place.

I know you will disagree, but check out the life of other prophets and compare it to Muhammed. You will know what I am talking about.

If you say Muhammed is a prophet, what did he prophesy about ? What miracle did he perform ? Why is it that there was no prophesy about Muhammed in the bible ? When the Jews did not believe him, why can't he convince them, instead of killing them, driving them out of Saudi Arabia and having an incurable hatred towards them and urging every muslims to hate very christians and Jews?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2010
I hate to always be repeating myself: go back and read what has been thoroughly discussed in this thread. All your questions and more were thrashed. That's why I there said I was waiting for a succinct response from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things To Do Before Ramadan. / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 336
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.