Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Alleged Satanic Verses - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alleged Satanic Verses (9568 Views)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Quran Verses Appear On Miracle Baby In Dangestan Russia(pix Included) / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

I don't wanna always be repeating myself.

But I made it glaringly clear above why is that so.

You too can reason it: for instance, some can write falsely about Christianity. If that favors my opinion why shouldn't I enthusiastically grab it and employ it when defaming that "religion"? Think reflectively, dude.
No christian writer has alluded to satanic verses in the bible, why should islamic writers allude to satanic verses in the koran?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

May be he discovered that mohammed was a fraud?

Thank God you too express your doubt.

Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, is never a fraud.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

Nope.
Mo was possesed by a demon.
He uttered satanic verses.
Turn to justify it by falsely accusing older prophets of uttering satanic verses too.
This in itself is satanic since no true prophet of God ever uttered satanic verses.

He too has never.

His Creator is just making something else clear there.

Don't just take literal meaning and attach to Qur'an. Go to school.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

He too has never.

His Creator is just making something else clear there.

Don't just take literal meaning and attach to Qur'an. Go to school.
No, I no go go school, I be boko-haram. mo was a prophet of the devil
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

No christian writer has alluded to satanic verses in the bible, why should islamic writers allude to satanic verses in the koran?

Another thanks to God; you use "allude" in your claim.

And, you should understand something here; your scholars also "allude" innumerable absurdities in the Bible. I can recall Abuzola's posts on that in Religion section. Go see.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
is abuzola a christian scholar? let us return back to your satanic verses grin
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

No, I no go go school, I be boko-haram. mo was a[b] prophet of the devil[/b]

Is this what you resort to?

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your typical ways; for you know we Muslims can't do the same to you.

"We make no distinction between any of His (God's) messengers. . .(":285)

AlhamduliLlah!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

is abuzola a christian scholar? let us return back to your satanic verses grin

Did I say anything like this?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
But you referred to his write ups as if he is a christian scholar grin grin
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

Is this what you resort to?

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your typical ways; for you know we Muslims can't do the same to you.

"We make no distinction between any of His (God's) messengers. . .(":285)

AlhamduliLlah!
Then why was he given satanic verses??
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

But you referred to his write ups as if he is a christian scholar grin grin

Don't mean that. You diagrammatically misunderstand me.

Re-read what I've said:

Another thanks to God; you use "allude" in your claim.

And, you should understand something here; your scholars also "allude" innumerable absurdities in the Bible. I can recall Abuzola's posts on that in Religion section. Go see.

What's that that (above)?  Of course the "innumerable absurdities" I mentioned earlier one.

You barely attach meaning to words.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Abuzola(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
There is no satanic verse mr man
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

Then why was he given satanic verses??

Was he? Why are you recycling in one area?

Who Allah, the Exalted, says these words unto how would he ever had anything like "Satanic Verses"?

“If he (Messenger) were to invent any saying in Our Name, We should certainly have seized him by the right hand and We should then have surely cut off the artery of his heart"
[Qur’an 60:44-46]

“Say; It is not for me, of my own accord, to change it (the revelation). I follow naught but what is revealed unto me"
[Qur'an 10:15 ]

“No falsehood can approach it from the front, nor from the rear (i.e. neither directly nor indirectly). It is sent-down from Allah the All-Wise, the All-Praiseworthy.”
[Qur'an 41:42]

“We indeed have sent down the recital (the Qur’an) and indeed are its Protectors (from any interference).”
[Qur'an 15:9]

“In what way (We have revealed it), that We may make your heart firm thereby; and We have dictated it in stages.”
[Qur'an 25:32]
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

There is no satanic verse mr man
There were referred to in your hadiths by al-tabari and bin-sa'd, uninformed muslim cheesy
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

There were referred to in your hadiths by al-tabari and bin-sa'd, uninformed muslim cheesy

@Abuzola,

Ignore him. Just follow the thread from the beginning. Thanks
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

Was he? Why are you recycling in one area?

Who Allah, the Exalted, says these words unto how would he ever had anything like "Satanic Verses"?

“If he (Messenger) were to invent any saying in Our Name, We should certainly have seized him by the right hand and We should then have surely cut off the artery of his heart"
[Qur’an 60:44-46]

“Say; It is not for me, of my own accord, to change it (the revelation). I follow naught but what is revealed unto me"
[Qur'an 10:15 ]

“No falsehood can approach it from the front, nor from the rear (i.e. neither directly nor indirectly). It is sent-down from Allah the All-Wise, the All-Praiseworthy.”
[Qur'an 41:42]

“We indeed have sent down the recital (the Qur’an) and indeed are its Protectors (from any interference).”
[Qur'an 15:9]

“In what way (We have revealed it), that We may make your heart firm thereby; and We have dictated it in stages.”
[Qur'an 25:32]

Then why the abrogations in the koran??
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

@Abuzola,

Ignore him. Just follow the thread from the beginning. Thanks

Typical muslim, advising him to harden his heart abi? cheesy
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Tudor6(f): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
If there were no 'satanic verses' why was a fatwa declared on salman Rushdie by some bunch of murderous buffoons?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Abuzola(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
Because the idiot blasphemy.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

Then why the abrogations in the koran??

"Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things? (2:106)
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
Tudór:

If there were no 'satanic verses' why was a fatwa declared on salman Rushdie by some bunch of murderous buffoons?

Have answered this before.

Follow the discussion.

Thanks
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

Typical muslim, advising him to harden his heart abi? cheesy

What are you saying?

I'm advising him not to repeat what has had just been said. We always wanna progress.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

"Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things? (2:106)
So that was why allah abrogate the satanic verses? because he forgot he has three daughters?
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

So that was why allah abrogate the satanic verses? because he forgot he has three daughters?

May God, the Almighty, upgrade your capability of understanding.

But where was that mentioned there? Pls ppl judge us!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

May God, the Almighty, upgrade your capability of understanding.

But where was that mentioned there? Pls ppl judge us!
He has, that is why I understand that islam is a fraud.
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
It's been nice discussing with you, Nezan.

Am signing off for the day.

Will, probably, continue tomorrow; depend upon how the discussion goes on.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path. And make you see the light of Islam.

NB:

Please fellow niralanders, don't pollute the thread. If you are interested in it and have something to say, say; if you don't have please I beg not to ever write a word. Thanks
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Abuzola(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
Ok show us
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Nezan(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

It's been nice discussing with you, Nezan.

Am signing off for the day.

Will, probably, continue tomorrow; depend upon how the discussion goes on.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path. And make you see the light of Islam.

NB:

Please fellow niralanders, don't pollute the thread. If you are interested in it and have something to say, say; if you don't have please I beg not to ever write a word. Thanks

We shall continue tommorow when I am online,,,,cheers!
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Tudor6(f): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
muhsin:

Have answered this before.

Follow the discussion.

Thanks
You've not answered anything.
If someone says mohammed is a basta*d why should it bother you unless he's one. . . .
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Abuzola(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2009
Because the christian are one stupid idiot brat, they follow and believe whatever they are told without scrutine. Our agitation shows our desistance
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by muhsin(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2009
Tudór:

You've not answered anything.
If someone says mohammed is a basta*d why should it bother you unless he's one. . . .

Am afraid but I can't engage you in such a discussion. Sorry if that sounds bad to you.

Yet I'll correct something in there (your reply): I didn't say he says Muhammad (SAW) was a bastard, he rather says Prophet Abraham was one. Re-read what I've posted.

Thanks
Re: Alleged Satanic Verses by Tudor6(f): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2009
muhsin:

Am afraid but I can't engage you in such a discussion. Sorry if that sounds bad to you.

Yet I'll correct something in there (your reply): I didn't say he says Muhammad (SAW) was a bastard, he rather says Prophet Abraham was one. Re-read what I've posted.

Thanks
You muslims never cease to amaze me with your hypocrisy and gross ignorance. . . . .if salman rushdie was lying then why bother to place a fatuwa on him. It only shows he's speaking truth and it pains you islamists like hell just as it pains you that i'm asking this question. . . .ha ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya / COVID-19: Ogun Muslims To Mark Eid-El-Fitri Under Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.