Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (73362 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
Pipeline networks snaking through mangrove swamp forests,uncharted creeks and marshlands. The militants know the region like the back of their hands. It will be a daunting task for the conventional Nigeria Army and Navy to tackle this one. An Amphibious Tactical Special Forces team might do better. However,justice and equity and a restructured resource control policy will do much more.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Lilprince04(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2016
icelord:
smiles.. Its actually avengers 10 - Nigeria 0

U must be a fool if u tink mr president is d only feeling dis..
when two elephant fight, d grass (innocent people) will suffer the pains
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2016
ovieigho:
can you imagine? "their" people they are not your people but the oil in their land is for "US"

we dont want your oyel....stick it..!!!....now its personal...this is an insult..we declare war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

i have no light...i still say drink your oyel.....war is upon youuuuu!!!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 27, 2016
project50:
sorry 4 the bombin boko did to ur parents

Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.
Well, It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Because I'm very sure that it's only a lunatic that can give birth to someone like you.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Femiwilli: 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
ovieigho:
can you imagine? "their" people they are not your people but the oil in their land is for "US"

Good one, Lagos is for only the Yorubas
The Oil belongs to everybody

uselessgoat:
[size=14pt] It(Lagos) belong to we yorubas only.[/size]

[size=13pt]
When it gets to Our Oil it belongs to the whole of Nigeria as lagos belongs to only the yorubas
[/size]
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY. MOST OF THE STATES CANT PAY SALARIES AND A NONENTITY CALLED TOMPOLO EMBEZZLED 13BILLION NAIRA IN LAND SCAM? NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE A CLUELESS PRESIDIOT LIKE GEJ undecided

[size=14pt]Are they all not clowns[/size]

[size=13pt]
Oya South-West & North come drink oil oh![/size]
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Forwetinnah: 6:07pm On May 27, 2016
Mekus68:
Boys are not smiling.
This is what labelling South East & South South 5% caused.
Yet Buhari wants to use the 5% money to feed his cows in the name of grazing bill.
I dey laugh in China.

Exactly...the old man is just unbelievable, let's not even mince words. He never needed the support of the 5% because he always had the belief that his " muslim brothers from the North and SW" would give him all the support he needs, why is he then angry? GEJ never got maximum votes from the North yet he executed more projects there during his tenure. How someone like boooooohari can threaten that "dogs and baboons" will be soaked in blood if he's not elected and still get votes baffles me. I keep asking, "who are the dogs and baboons?". The 5% I guess? And a moderator here will ban me for calling him names, right?!

Meanwhile you will NEVER FIND fulanmafia on a thread like this...if na fake news from the military say dem don capture one thousand fake militants, him go hansa* present...tearing at his keyboard with fake victory speech. Chest beating much?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Kiish(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2016
Someone pls help me understand. They're bombing pipelines which in turn, pollutes their own environment... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by bakila: 6:10pm On May 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Shey GEJ was d ineffectual buffon?
Oya na.
Hehehehe, Boko Haram being repeated in the Niger Delta. But this one is helping to stabilise world oil price.... but surely surely they would come for the people and by then NDDC will be NDDRC.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
Kiish:
Someone pls help me understand. They're bombing pipelines which in turn, pollutes their own environment... undecided undecided undecided

yea..foolishness in the highest order......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2016
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
Buhari n his men were negotiating with fake Militants... Buhari has been scammed... $10 million dollars don enter canal

grin grin grin grin grin kai u na bad guy ooo, but bros how you take get this informate cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kinibigdeal(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2016
Same way GEJ needed peace from Bokoharam

adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
project50:
pple like u piss in the pants wen u hear gun shot and u are here doin hard man ,,, dont worry soon ur house will be on fire from haram

i am urhobo..i am from that area....i dont know this people....i say,burn the area to the ground...flush it with fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

(ofcourse,after you evacuate the innocent civilians).....

yea...i dont know this people fighting for me.....i never profited...i dont know dem...

and that is the fact....!!!

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ADEMOSU(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
IllegalMoney:
The militant group is claiming a second bombing of another oil pipeline in 2 days. They claimed to have bombed an NNPC pipeline on Thursday night.

This is on the heels of a stakeholders meeting in Abuja between the Federal Government, Niger Delta leaders and representatives of Niger Delta Avengers group (who the FG allegedly offered a $10m bribe).
LD d
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/niger-delta-avengers-has-bombed-another.html?m=1

Please kontinu ! I thought they would have learnt from BH . if the reason for the war against their land and people is because of power and religion . can the purpose restore the dastard act they caused and loss life ?

Terminators keep bombing
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by lawrenceunaa: 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
the change u voted. The change that divided the country into 97 and 5%. undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by saintdennis(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
Faith111:

Who made Delta Benin territory?
Get your facts right please.

It's because of people like u that tinubu is promoting reintroduction of history in schools.

Google is ur friend, use it!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Goddyj(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
I think it's high time the government listens to their demands in order to stop this bombings.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool I used to think Igbos are stupid people but now I realized that they are at least smarter than the South Southerners. You will never see an Igbo man encourage ANYONE to blow up pipelines in the South East. But I see them EVERYDAY on NAIRALAND encouraging NDA to decimate Warri and Bayelsa with BOMBS. The day Igbos support the blowing up of pipelines in Imo State is the day I will believe that Igbos mean well for the South South. Until then, Igbos are currently the BIGGEST ENEMIES of the South South. cool

Beggars... You want Oil money to bailout your financially insolvent states, sell Cocoa and fund your states, cowards, betrayal of Southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by agabaI23(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
I so much agree with you. That peace would have been very wonderful since 2011
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
skedman:
It is saddening that southwest governors are commissioning different projects preparing for the future agriculture, infrastructure while some state are endured in bombing their fathers land. No development at all and they are the one clamouring for division

Since your states are doing well, why forcing them to stay in Nigeria? ... Your states are dependent on ND oil to do any single project. Stop blackmailing them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
all well meaning naija-deltans should evacuate the area...go to the north,you are welcomed...go to the east,you are welcomed...go to the west,you are welcomed....let our army perform their duty.....our army is a conventional army....their is no way the nigerian army can defeat the naija-delta-avengers like this when you are around the area....extrem collatoral damage..

thats why the chibok girls can not be rescued soooo easily........our army is a conventional army.......it was never built for guerilla wars.....

our army was built for external wars not for guerilla...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by wristbangle: 6:48pm On May 27, 2016
Jengem:
Avengers 10 - Buhari 0

Nice score right. The ends will justify all things.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
DonnyT:
It's so surprising how some people rejoice in evil. They all forgot that applauding evil done onto your land is very unpatriotic. Granted, you want a sovereign nation, but be careful what you wish for. I bet Nigerians never anticipated current suffering when seeking independence from European during the late 50's. I won't be surprised if some of this militant are posting on this website.

People be wise, at the end of the day, the poor and the masses feel the burn the most.

What is worst than a nation in this era that doesn't have power, which aspect has Nigeria grown higher since independence?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Image123(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
95% of the avengers work has been in Delta state. Who is the governor and why is the military not swarming that state but taking selfies in Bayelsa?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 6:55pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

evacuate the innocent niger deltan civilians from there and burn it to the ground.....

Brown roof demons!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Iceberg3: 6:56pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:

you need peace,buh if it were the ever ipob demonstrating peacefully,u and ur likes will be all over here spitting venom and coughing blood....what we need isnt peace but justice.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2016
have you people heard??...jonathan went underground!!!.......a reliable source just told me the gossips are true!!...imagine.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

pahh...ivory coast can keep am....we have already pissed ecowas off enough.....

but,he shouldnt dare to come to nigeria again.....or else....kanu style awaits him......
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Iceberg3: 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:
I wish them success on the next one. na their land
When military decend on them you hear them cry massacre.
We are holding the unity of this country to the last drop of oil.
so shameless and a big disgrace. Na their land and here u are expanding ur shame and disgrace..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by piagetskinner(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2016
After offering 10million dollar bribe... ..

I think buhari should actually level up the place military men who know the terrain
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by wristbangle: 7:03pm On May 27, 2016
Reading some comments here show how myopic and ignorant some people reason. Bombing pipelines as an achievement for them as time goes on will become a sorrow in the future.

Gradually FG is diversifying by building power stations and dams off SS regions and some SW region possessed oil.

Even right now oil is no longer an entity in international market has technology is even making it more orthodox way of producing energy.

We don't pray for hunger strike but if import of food shut down from north with their limited arable farmland, how will they feed?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2016
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
Buhari n his men were negotiating with fake Militants... Buhari has been scammed... $10 million dollars don enter canal
I thought buhari and his apc goons were laughing and making fun of gej when he was duped by a fake boko haram faction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.