Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (73357 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by skedman(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
It is saddening that southwest governors are commissioning different projects preparing for the future agriculture, infrastructure while some state are endured in bombing their fathers land. No development at all and they are the one clamouring for division

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by omenkaa: 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
deebsman1:
Check Nigeria's history and calculate years spent by both regions to rule, it's nearly half of each other. Fact remains the avengers or whatever they r calling themselves are sponsored and no secrets of that magnitude can go on for long, soon there identities shall be revealed just an inch closer, remember Charles Okah of MEND

Is it Hausa land and environment they are degrading

If they really want out of Nigeria as they claimed, then they should call there pipu together and seek for a referendum if truly they are popular even among their pipu. They can take a cue from UK how they are going about voting out of the EU.

why not ask Buhari to call for a referendum.Is that not what IPOB has been asking all this while

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
the Niger Delta Avengers have moved from genesis now. they are gradually progressing to malachi. pmb i urge you to wake up. the heat is on never think this guys are joking. they have signed their own death warrant thereby ready to confront ur govt just in case ur stubborness wants to grow more wings yet you carry on as though its well with nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by YelloweWest: 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:
I wish them success on the next one.
na their land

When military decend on them you hear them cry massacre.
I thought by now you guys must have figured out that the fg has ruled out military action.
Cos guess what if the military comes in it would be full scale war... a war Nigeria can't afford and the West will side with democracy and the region with the wealth! This is not the 1960s. That will inadvertently lead to the break up of country.
Before you ask how the NDA will get funding remember they trade crude for what ever they want...

Let's be honest, having one region control 90% of another region is just a ticking time bomb, bound to explode any time.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by wiseoneking: 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!
bia, you and who voted and ask for change. Where is the change.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by fkj950ax(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
vivvianne:
The same 'military' that got chased into cameroon by a bunch of emaciated fanatics. Without air support from the airforce, the nigerian army is useless.

Without air support, combat troops in every army in the world is disadvantage.

Without the combat troops, every airforce is disadvantaged. See result of air strikes in Syria... Boots on the ground will make the difference.

I doubt if you've ever been to the north, otherwise you'd understand there are no borders or country lines there. It's just communities interwoven into each other. So the NArmy retreating was a tactical decision that saved my cousins and maybe your nephews and nieces from being killed. They retreated away from the enemies onto safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by disloman(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
odomanis:

We can only complain when they leave the so called avengers and begin to kill and maim innocent people from that area, whom obviously have expressed their non endorsement of these bombings. They should fish out the real avengers if they can, and deal with them. Not innocent Children,aged and women.
True but gat to be some casualties.That's why there were some consultation and persuasion.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by GboyegaD(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
Jengem:
Avengers 10 - Buhari 0

They are only creating worse pains for themselves and their future they claim they are fighting for. The effect of the pollution they are causing, the lack of will for investors to invest in the region, and the lackadaisical attitude of government to build infrastructures because of fear of destructive acts such as this will be borne by them. There are better ways to make their agitations known than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by gare(f): 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!

I do not see any change or changes from this Govt, they had no plan from inception, that's why things are they way they are, I believe we have wrong Our maker and our heavenly father that is why we are going through this, when God once to punish a people he gives them a bad ruler which is PMB, he has nothing to offer us.

We must turn from our ways and embrace God, too many killings, rituals being carried out by our political class and it citizens .

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by disloman(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
Sunnynwa:

OBJ couldn't clamp them down with the military, it's Buhari that can.

Whatever makes you feel good mate.
Don't argue with kids.Go and ask your parent that's if they were even old enough to tell yu the story of Odi.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by YelloweWest: 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
skedman:
It is saddening that southwest governors are commissioning different projects preparing for the future agriculture, infrastructure while some state are endured in bombing their fathers land. No development at all and they are the one clamouring for division
Have u been to anywhere near where they have pipeline?

Can those places be developed with exploration of oil on going?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kickhard: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
We have our various opinions but remember these;

1) That violence cannot solved any problem (NDA and their supporters)

2) That military threats or clamp down can only suppress an idea but cannot kill it (FGN and their supporters)

How I wish we should all be proffering solution for way forward. We are now between the devil and the deep blue sea and our seemingly irreconcilable differences are getting wider.

NIGERIANS BE WISE. A TERRIBLE TIME IS AHEAD OF US!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
informato:
..my brother Na so I see am oooo....one Yoruba guy called Niger delta avengers " cowards"... I quoted the guy by calling him " Yoruba mugu".... the admin no waste time before he block me...but I no send, if the admin like make he block this my second account... rubbish...nairaland Na food ?... no be copy and paste news full here...if them like make them block this one

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by chiedu7: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
When NA starts clampdown on those goats,don't cry foul.I see where PMB and the NA wanting all the options to be used before clamping down.Military option will still be the last option here.

Haba no be NA invade the creeks so? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Faith111: 5:17pm On May 27, 2016
saintdennis:

Wise words.

Do they really think blowing up pipelines will earn bayelsa, rivers, c/river, akwa ibom independence? (delta is benin territory)

Maybe it's phase 1 sha. Let's wait for their next phase.

My ND brothers are rugged, thugged but irrational

Who made Delta Benin territory?
Get your facts right please.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Agbalanze(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
You and who voted for change?
Proudly 5% joor!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
where are the apshit supporters claiming bubu is the Messiah
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by disloman(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Yorubas and big mouth!! Did you not hear the facility had heavy military presense? So when will your dullard start his military action? I guess when the production capacity frops below 100,000bpd.
Seems like at the mention of yoruba,you have nightmares.Where is the heavily guarded presence?just enjoy the moment but don't cry when NA starts.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by 9jatatafo(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
Jengem:
Avengers 10 - Buhari 0

So you are the match commissioner and referee? Ok ooo! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ba7man(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
Jengem:
Avengers 10 - Buhari 0
Will Buhari experience power failure in Aso Rock?

Will Buhari experience the resulting fuel scarcity?

Will the bad economy affect Buhari's pocket ?

undecided undecided undecided...... you know the answer.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Peace is not guaranteed for as long as you keep STEALING FROM PAUL TO PAY PETER.

I want to use this opportunity to encourage and congratulate NIGER DELTA AVENGERS for the GOOD WORKS THEY ARE DOING.

NIGER DELTA HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL THEIR OIL AND NIGERIA SHOULD RESPECT THAT, IF THEY WANT PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by chinchum(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2016
tankara1010:
NDA are very caring to have wished our children "Happy Children's Day". If you read their press releases they are very careful of not hurting civilians and even military.
Are you kidding? They are killing lots of people by their actions, even babies yet to open their eyes in the hospitals incubator. They have thrown the nation to darkness, and some of you with the brain of a toddler gets excited at every bombing.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ba7man(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ba7man(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
........ Meanwhile in Lagos State....... cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by 1babeonly: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
This is the reason why Bible said, the tongue can lead someone to destruction. Since the PMB said Niger delta only contribute 5%, they are now clearing the 5% away, ok let him face the 95% and enjoy.

Same because I said the truth about this government Seun told his turtle I.T to block me. Unfortunately I am using neither MB nor data to surf the net but Wifree, not even Wifi.... this means can have Trillion account like Abacha loot.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
I plead with you to stop this. True it hurts Nigeria economically (in the short run, as other means of earning fx will, by compulsion, fill in with time) but your people stand to lose the most. Ecologically, economically, environmentally, agriculturally, medically, historically and generally! Please and please! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Lighthouseman: 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
freshcvvs:
By the time the govt use up all peaceful options they have for you guys and you refuse, una eyes go clear.

Military option OBJ style still waiting.

I no wan hear human right bullshit from you supporters o.

He that has ears...
No be soldier wey collect allowance go go war? As it stands right now, with the bombing, Nigeria as a nation can't meet her salary obligations let alone prosecute another war where the source of the resource is being bombed by unknown and faceless groups.
If this continues, foreign countries like Iran could cash in on this knowing that a troubled Niger delta means higher oil prices since buhari has an as to grind with them with the massacre of the shite in kadunA. Secondly, With buhari careless statements, he has virtually no sympathizers in the region affected.
Any war or aggression in Nigeria will end Nigeria faster than a UN resolution.
The Niger delta are like tse tse fly on the scrotum. Try to hit it and you break your scrotum.... Leave it to just suck and go.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Yksoul(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2016
LIKE SOME OF YOU SUPPORTING THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS BOMBING THE PIPELINES,IT WOULD BE DOWN OF YOU WHEN YOU SEE NIGERIA ECONOMY NOT WORKING WITH LOW OR NO MONEY FROM OIL REVENUE.AND YOUR PARENTS WORKING BEGIN TO CRY AGAIN FOR SALARY DELAY,AND YOU WORKING WITH PRIVATE SECTORS FACING JOB LOSS,BECAUSE IF THIS DOES NOT STOP,SOME OF PRIVATE SECTORS' STAFF WOULD BE LAID OFF,WHEN THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIANS TO DO BUYING AND SELLING
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
Don't argue with kids.Go and ask your parent that's if they were even old enough to tell yu the story of Odi.
tell me how many of ur muslim brothers hav died in boko hand ,,,, u dont kn it we the south that set up boko 4 u pple so u can feel the heat and die in thier hands
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by freshcvvs: 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:

No be soldier wey collect allowance go go war? As it stands right now, with the bombing, Nigeria as a nation can't meet her salary obligations let alone prosecute another war where the source of the resource is being bombed by unknown and faceless groups.
If this continues, foreign countries like Iran could cash in on this knowing that a troubled Niger delta means higher oil prices since buhari has an as to grind with them with the massacre of the shite in kadunA. Secondly, With buhari careless statements, he has virtually no sympathizers in the region affected.
Any war or aggression in Nigeria will end Nigeria faster than a UN resolution.
The Niger delta are like tse tse fly on the scrotum. Try to hit it and you break your scrotum.... Leave it to just suck and go.

Okay, how much were they collecting during OBJ time and now? If they leveled some communities during obj time, expect more this time around.

Govt still playing lovey dovey with them and you guys are cheering them on.. Continue, una body go soon know how far.

(Too bad una wey dey cheer them far from them).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.