Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (38696 Views)

DSS Bars EFCC From Arresting Ita Ekpenyong / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Guyman02: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

BTW, I'm still waiting for your tweet criticizing the NigerDelta Power Rangers, sorry, Avengers in your very backyard! Oh! I forgot, it's not something worth critiquing cause "they are bombing naija to grow the naira"

Mtscheeeeew! Next senator plz

The same way PMB talked at length about his Fulani kinsmen 'herdsmen' onslaught against Nigerians in his democracy day broadcast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by anonimi: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
madridguy:
Honorable Bruce from Twitter constituency why don't you challenge the action of the DSS there? Why always on twitter ?

Below is for your information- free of charge.

BeeBeeOoh:

North East: Senate Turns Down Budget Proposal For Information Ministry..

ABUJA—THE Senate,  yesterday,  refused to treat the budget proposal for the Federal Ministry of Information due to lack of provision for media propaganda in the North East.

The Senate Committee on Information, which took the decision during the ministry’s budget defence, insisted that the ministry must not only rework but also re-present its budget with provisions for effective media propaganda in the North East.

The committee on information, headed by Senator Enyinaya Abaribe, PDP, Abia South, directed that the ministry should bring a budget that will cater for the needs of its media agencies. Abaribe’s directive was sequel to the observation raised by a member of the committee and senator representing Bayelsa  North, Ben Bruce, who had decried the non inclusion of budget for media operations in the North East, in the wake of the Boko Haram insurgency. Bruce, in his remark, had pointed out that during the Nigerian Civil War, the media was effectively used to propagate relevant information. He therefore appealed that the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, and Voice of Nigeria, VON, should go and add the required component.

He said: “It would have made more sense for the information budget of the Army to be given to the Ministry of Information to equip these stations to be used by the military as a source of communication.

“For instance, if there is going to be an air raid in a particular area, we can warn the citizens to stay off that particular area".

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/n-east-senate-turns-down-budget-proposal-for-information-ministry/
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by archdon: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
Personally I think Senator Ben is a slowpoke,

He rants on the Internet and keeps quiet in the national assembly, he has the privilege of being one of the few Nigerian who gets to oppose any law with reasonable arguments in the senate but what does he do he rants on the Internet like an overgrown baby,

Does he think he's there to observe and rant on the Internet?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by edorhe14(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2016
This is Democracy sir,You shouldnt try to be on the Goodside of the president.
Its obvious that the president doesnt take ur criticism in good fate.
How hypocritical of the President.
I would implore u to keep preaching common sense cos obviously there is non in this Govt.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by brookz: 9:36am On May 31, 2016
Bruce be like.....

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
It is sad that for the past 50 years we keep repeating the same mistake and never learn from it. THE MORE ENEMIES YOU HAVE THE WORSE FOR YOU.. the LESS FRIENDS YOU HAVE THE BETTER.. If you can't figure it out - You should get offline
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2016
edorhe14:
This is Democracy sir,You shouldnt try to be on the Goodside of the president.
Its obvious that the president doesnt take ur criticism in good fate.
How hypocritical of the President.
I would implore u to keep preaching common sense cos obviously there is non in this Govt.

keep your mullato common sense......we dont need it in africa...let him go to white-people and leaven dem up...

we dont have time for rubbish-people....

btw...in my eyes...

zombies(stvpid name for people that want the best for everybody) = change-agents
wailers = rubbish-people

period..................
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by predatorX: 9:54am On May 31, 2016
iliyande:
Those guys are not DSS Mr Ben. They are Defense Intelligence Guys brought by Buhari to take over dss work in the villa. Dss are not Buhari’s close body guard since he came to power

Blind accusation.

i concur. DMI agents -Department of Military Intelligence.

Buhari doesn't trust DSS agents anymore. After what GEJ and Marlyn Ogah turned them into. PDP witch-hunters

4 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by mrmachine: 9:55am On May 31, 2016
nzeobi:
DSS should do their work based on intelligence.
BMB if that's the prize you will pay for criticising the president then so be it.

Me I believe that an open rebuke is better than secret love PMB is getting from some people close to him.

PMB , this is childish, Ben for crying out loud is a Senator. Whether he criticizes you or not, he should still be able to greet you unhindered. Learn from GEJ
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by princejayboss: 9:56am On May 31, 2016
If this is true.... I pity this nation... The worst part of it is that youths are very stupid that they fail to see the direction that the nation is going.... What a shame.... The senator has every right to criticize the government....

All the youths of this God blessed nation should hide their face in shame
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by predatorX: 10:03am On May 31, 2016
ezemegwara:

r u kidding ? try and watch senate plenary sessions for once instead of vampire diaries before u conclude

And you who watches Senate plenaries in 3D and HD ultra, can you tell me one bill that has been sponsored by the "Nigerian Obama"? At least i watch sessions very well.

BMB is just a talker. Even his colleagues have come to a realization of this fact, that is why they give him the floor whenever he wants to "PREACH". Not that he's holding any position of importance in the Senate to be taken seriously anyways.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ElCapone(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Sir dont bother your self because the Old Dullard is sick with Ear infection, hand infection and suffering from Old age. you are even lucky he didn't transfer his Lie liar Behavior into you
lol what a paradox. so Mugabe now is ur source of inspiration that yhu using his alleged quote to buttress ur point. how so unfortunate, it is still trolls like yhu DAT wld speak against tyranny and dictators yet 1 is a mentor above ur democratically elected president.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by DCTrendy(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2016
I don't think the president will give such instructions. The DSS guys need to grow up n be professional for once! This was the same pattern they operated under Orgail or what is her name again.

As for Ben Bruce, sir, you too need to grow up with your debates on the floor of Facebook n twitter.

Busy twitting it-tweet-ku-tweet will not allow anyone to take you serious, not even the traffic warden ll take u serious.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Goke7: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
This odemwinge wannabe is just an attention seeker, that's all
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by predatorX: 10:20am On May 31, 2016
princejayboss:
If this is true.... I pity this nation... The worst part of it is that youths are very stupid that they fail to see the direction that the nation is going.... What a shame.... The senator has every right to criticize the government....

All the youths of this God blessed nation should hide their face in shame

and the president also has every right to snub the senator, Roosevelt did it to Congressman Burton of Kansas. By the way, must you greet everyone even when you have diverging views and opinions on mundane issues, and strong differences in ideological principles??

That was the problem with GEJ. That is why everybody did not take him serious. He was a Jamboree President
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by mindtricks: 10:23am On May 31, 2016
nzeobi:
DSS should do their work based on intelligence.
BMB if that's the prize you will pay for criticising the president then so be it.

Me I believe that an open rebuke is better than secret love PMB is getting from some people close to him.

Many will not see anything wrog with the selectiveness of the DSS.

It is a crime to criticize a govt that needs to sit up and be on its toes.

Nigeria's style of freedom of specch.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by nrexzy: 10:33am On May 31, 2016
ayomide77:

I dey laugh
Greeting now na by force
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Kingspin(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

BTW, I'm still waiting for your tweet criticizing the NigerDelta Power Rangers, sorry, Avengers in your very backyard! Oh! I forgot, it's not something worth critiquing cause "they are bombing naija to grow the naira"

lndeed there was a country.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by rodbel(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
plaetton:
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley

But BILLS are not passed on Twitter now. He can as well make his contributions on the recognized platform before making his famous Twitter declarations. #MO
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by plaetton: 11:43am On May 31, 2016
rodbel:

But BILLS are not passed on Twitter now. He can as well make his contributions on the recognized platform before making his famous Twitter declarations. #MO

He is contributing where it counts, in the Senate chambers and in the public forums.

Public forums like Twitter are as much a legitimate and recognized platform to engage the citizenry in dialogue on current national issues as is Mount Olympus in Abuja.

In fact, he is doing a much greater public service by placing himself as an intermediary between the Senate Chambers and the Nigerian public.

When was the last time you had a direct dialogue with the Senator representing your district, if you even remember his name ?

We have been so used to tin gods masquerading as leaders, that when we see someone humble and different, we scoff and Mock.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by stephano100(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2016
plaetton:
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount
Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley
i like this...make sense!!
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

Which person are u talking about in doing work? The president or BMB?

The Senator.

Pa Buhari is already working.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Pavarottii(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The Senator.

Pa Buhari is already working.

Well ur personal text says it all, I av nothing to say to u.

Enjoy ur change.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

Well ur personal text says it all, I av nothing to say to u.

Enjoy ur change.

Exactly.

#MySignature is specifically for disgruntled people like you and it applies squarely to you in this instance.

Mate, I work and live in the US, do you think that I'm not enjoying the N350 to $1 "change" grin

Go queue for your petrol already.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Iykopeee: 3:03pm On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

they arent bombing naija to grow the naira but to make a parasite like u sit up and manage urself without crude oil. cheesy
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by edorhe14(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

keep your mullato common sense......we dont need it in africa...let him go to white-people and leaven dem up...

we dont have time for rubbish-people....

btw...in my eyes...

zombies(stvpid name for people that want the best for everybody) = change-agents
wailers = rubbish-people

Every one is entitled to their opinion

period..................
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Pavarottii(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

#MySignature is specifically for disgruntled people like you and it applies squarely to you in this instance.

Mate, I work and live in the US, do you think that I'm not enjoying the N350 to $1 "change" grin

Go queue for your petrol already.
Ur signature says it all, I av nothing to say to u.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

Ur signature says it all, I av nothing to say to u.

You've said that before yet you return grin

Typical of a vote waster.

#MySignature
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

you finish dis man.....lol...it jst funny that his common sense did not work,wen he was sitting on d same table with d President
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2016
predatorX:

And you who watches Senate plenaries in 3D and HD ultra, can you tell me one bill that has been sponsored by the "Nigerian Obama"? At least i watch sessions very well.

BMB is just a talker. Even his colleagues have come to a realization of this fact, that is why they give him the floor whenever he wants to "PREACH". Not that he's holding any position of importance in the Senate to be taken seriously anyways.

I will tell u two....bt I knw there are more bt I just remembered 2....alternative energy bill Nd independent prosecutors bill. He always ask pple to contact their senator and lobby them to vote for it.....just research man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.