Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,968 members, 7,845,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (38698 Views)

DSS Bars EFCC From Arresting Ita Ekpenyong / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by iliyande(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2016
omoagbanimi:
As if u were there with them.. Irrelevant opinion. grin

it high time we stop the hate
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by TBankxx(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2016
GEJ will never do that. This old man is not behaving like a father.. too sentimental, full of pride & arrogance for my liking.

When u ruling a big nation like Nigeria u learn tolerance or else u're dividing the country already.

Some mofos will still support Buhari on this. absolutely rubbish!!
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Bondesniger(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2016
when did the DSS become a politician that will listen and act on political criticism

PMB of you know about this pls call your boys to order
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by domotimi: 7:57am On May 31, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce,dnt mind d DSS,u have been dealing with Presidents b4 dis time nt small President like Buhari,so dnt worry
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by buchilino(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:
Which person are u talking about in doing work? The president or BMB?
ABEG HELP ME ASK AM WELL WELL
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 31, 2016
olatade:
When will Ben Bruce present a bill or sponsor one. It has been a year and the guy is still establishing whether what he has is common sense or stupidity. We are yet to see your common sense speak on your brothers avenging the defeat of their son. Or is Ben Bruce supporting them?

r u kidding ? try and watch senate plenary sessions for once instead of vampire diaries before u conclude
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by poyet(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2016
It's not the DSS, guys! The military are his bodyguards now. Everyone in coat close to a VIP is not a DSS personnel!
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by paschu: 8:03am On May 31, 2016
plaetton:
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley

Big bros. I wanted to scream out in sheer pleasure due to the super estcacy astonishinly stoked in me by the awesomeness of this pure masterpiece. But then I looked up the monica and saw it was you. Thus I rejoiced knowing that I was not being suprised by a stranger. Thank you a million times for making your hard-earned intellignece useful to many. And I thank God too for his mercy that has kept you up and doing.

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

BTW, I'm still waiting for your tweet criticizing the NigerDelta Power Rangers, sorry, Avengers in your very backyard! Oh! I forgot, it's not something worth critiquing cause "they are bombing naija to grow the naira"

Mtscheeeeew! Next senator plz
Power rangers indeed, very funny.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by chiedu7: 8:06am On May 31, 2016
B00hari is working like a dictator

you dare not critize him or you face persecution
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by MrOrioye(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2016
jamesibor:
https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/737399594036776960

If they let you shake his had for instance, and you notice he's running temperature. You'll come here to tell the public "Our president has yellow fever"...so yes, DSS knows what they're doing.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by imiski(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

BTW, I'm still waiting for your tweet criticizing the NigerDelta Power Rangers, sorry, Avengers in your very backyard! Oh! I forgot, it's not something worth critiquing cause "they are bombing naija to grow the naira"

1:he was barred by d DSS what do you want him to do -shout for the presidents attention like one of your fellow APC zombie. And Bmb was not even a security threat
2:he only talks mostly on economic situation not security -if you have any article where he talked on security pit it here.I stand to be corrected
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by GogetterMD(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2016
imiski:

MUMU
1:he was barred by d DSS what do you want him to do -shout for the presidents attention like one of your fellow APC zombie. And Bmb was not even a security threat
2:he only talks mostly on economic situation not security -if you have any article where he talked on security pit it here.I stand to be corrected
Hey smart chap, blowing the oil pipelines helps government generate more income, via more of crude oil deals and funds spent on repairing the blown pipelines and cleaning the spill. No, it doesn't involve the economy.
Clap for yourself
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by otokx(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2016
The same way you also blocked people on twitter.

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Jarus(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2016
If this is true, then I'm really disappointed in DSS.

Too bad Change hasn't reached DSS that has always been tool of ruling government.

That's very petty.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by hottathanfire(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2016
Dcomrade:
You really can't please everyone..... undecided
Which kind English be dis na on the first twit "I go and meet him in person and I'm blocked" I doubt if this is Ben Murray Bruce, the account could be one of the fakes.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by TeamSimple(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

Choi, you be comedian
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by la1(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2016
TBankxx:
GEJ will never do that. This old man is not behaving like a father.. too sentimental, full of pride & arrogance for my liking.

When u ruling a big nation like Nigeria u learn tolerance or else u're dividing the country already.

Some mofos will still support Buhari on this. absolutely rubbish!!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/139780-why-aso-rock-bodyguard-blocked-amaechi-from-president-jonathan-presidency.html

nothing new here... BMB should learn to respect himself, you cannot make a hobby out of running me down on social media then expect me to shake your hand in public like its all good, thats deceptive and PMB as we know is not a man given to deception as a way of life..The President refused your greeting and you comme crying to us? like WTF are we supposed to do about it?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2016
Buhari is so mean with a heart as strong as a stone.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by bignero: 8:30am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

ur type is the problem with Nigeria...

if ur going to criticize ...do a constructive criticism..make a point and lest hear ''your common" sense

dont be salivating trash and spew it out.

but then i guess ur used to Suffering. kpele
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by stagger: 8:31am On May 31, 2016
Ben Bruce is still a learner. Was Jonathan not blocked from seeing an ailing Yar'Adua? Who be common senator?
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Jalinco: 8:35am On May 31, 2016
How can they treat Obama lookalike like nobody?
Ben Murray Bruce should just kill himself to show that he's not happy about it.

But in response from the guy that blocked him;
Obama was not expected to come to that meeting, immediately we saw him(BMB) we knew he was fake(Obama), the seat of government should not be seen to be promoting fake things. We had to block him
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2016
yes...because you are mullato,and can not be trusted around black-people...come to talk of the leader of black-peoples!!!......

well done,dss.....
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by delishpot: 8:40am On May 31, 2016
That is to say, in politricks they do not agree to dissagree. They do not forgive and forget. But Mr Bruce was not a good diplomat. He was kinda bent on making a mockery out of Bubu. He did not criticize constructively.

Let's play a game of #SpotTheRacists
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

dont mind the mullato-fool.......he is trying to play the rassism-card against a ol president.....shaking the presidents hand is more important to him than carerin about his area he is in charge of....

what is wrong with those people in that area......how did they come to the idea to vote a mullato to lead them...this baffles me.....

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by bender79: 8:44am On May 31, 2016
domotimi:
Ben Murray Bruce,dnt mind d DSS,u have been dealing with Presidents b4 dis time nt small President like Buhari,so dnt worry
Rubbish, so why is he complaining?
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Dcomrade(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2016
hottathanfire:

Which kind English be dis na on the first twit "I go and meet him in person and I'm blocked" I doubt if this is Ben Murray Bruce, the account could be one of the fakes.
Thats his real account grin
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2016
plaetton:
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley

keep am..!!!....

let him go and lead in europe or america.....we dont need white-man to lead us....

mullatos are white-people....obama is a white-man......wake up,see and set yourselfs free!!!...

after informations the black-race have now...their is no way he can be trusted now even if he means well...
the western-world can easily use him....because mullatos never know were they belong...today they are white,tomorrow they black,over next tomorrow they are white again,,,the following day black again..they are like cameloens.....they can never be trusted...

their matter is too much risiko for the black-race that is struggling to survive...

this are facts!!!.....
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Seeeeeeee: 8:53am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

You don't comment on security issues like NDA, if you were Ben Brucce you too will keep mute.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ayomide77: 8:54am On May 31, 2016
nrexzy:
Ben greeting is from a distance. Next¡!!!!!

I dey laugh
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ilovecritics(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:

How many Northern bigwigs have you heard criticizing Fulani Herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.