Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,094 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (38699 Views)

DSS Bars EFCC From Arresting Ita Ekpenyong / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Dcomrade(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2016
undecided
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Unblockable: 1:04am On May 31, 2016
Osu175:
you mean mr. Beniah Ezeokwuora the bekery owner?

_Dullard, is it 'remained' Nigeria's President or 'renamed'?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by fedorahat: 1:25am On May 31, 2016
Neither did they allow me. grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by NaijaCuzin: 1:34am On May 31, 2016
Shebi e get mouth

grin
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by cynosure489: 2:11am On May 31, 2016
Our economy is in jeopardy over bombings by the avengers and i should be concerned that presidential security stopped a senator that refused to speak about the issue from his own backyard?

BMB pls snub PMB when you get your chance. For now, call out to the youths of our dear Niger delta to stop polluting our environment.

Na our mamas dem dey suffer.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 31, 2016
jamesibor:
https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/737399594036776960

I suport the decision.

We don't care about you greeting the President, what we care about is doing work.

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Remii(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2016
naijaking1:
Not unexpected of a vengeful Fulani man. However it petty and childish, and that's very typical of dictators . Very soon, Buhari will send DSS to sniff his underwear for corruption and other I'll gotten materials.
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/drama-as-bg-blocks-amaechi-from-greeting-jonathan/

5 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Lanretoye(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2016
Khd95:
Pls oo pple frm twitter constituency,how many bills have mr #commonsense initiated or sponsoredgrin

i no he reps the twitter constituency very well,but he is always as silent as frieghtened church mouse in the chambersad
even the anti social media bill wey go affect his constituency self,he no green move against am.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by bender79: 5:36am On May 31, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin Buhari is damn too sick, them don't want the twitter senator to twit about the vegetable president cool
Trash talk.How healthy are you?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ODUBEZE: 5:55am On May 31, 2016
jamesibor:
https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/737399594036776960
Senator Bruce PMB love lies, surrounded himself with liars therefore would bar truthful individual from coming close to him!

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Duru009(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2016
I cannot differentiate a military regime from this present govt.....

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by lonelydora: 6:07am On May 31, 2016
You are an opposition. That's why.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by luv2luvu: 6:30am On May 31, 2016
It's just a common sense grin
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by lovat(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2016
I stand with ben Bruce daily
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by charlesu49(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?
Can you imagine what this daft boy is saying?u n ur likes have a pitiable understanding, u all should stick to playing phone games.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by bender79: 7:24am On May 31, 2016
Is it a must to greet him? Ben Bruce you don't like the man,na by force him go greet you? Meanwhile Gej dss did same to Ameachi, so nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by One1after: 7:37am On May 31, 2016
This same Ben Bruce do block anyone that dare confront him on twitter, but now playing the victim card just to whip up sentiment from his gullible followers. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 31, 2016
One1after:
This same Ben Bruce do block anyone that dare confront him on twitter, but now playing the victim card just to whip up sentiment from his gullible followers. Rubbish

Really? Na wa o
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2016
As if u were there with them.. Irrelevant opinion. grin

iliyande:
Those guys are not DSS Mr Ben. They are Defense Intelligence Guys brought by Buhari to take over dss work in the villa. Dss are not Buhari’s close body guard since he came to power

Blind accusation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Amplitron: 7:50am On May 31, 2016
What goes around cones around. Ben Bruce believes he has lofty ideas and does not hesitate to block anyone who tells him otherwise on twitter. Now, he has been shown how it feels. What is he ranting about?

We should all learn to be more tolerant especially of those who you feel are not as powerful as you are. Power is nothing without control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by AntiWailer: 7:50am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

BTW, I'm still waiting for your tweet criticizing the NigerDelta Power Rangers, sorry, Avengers in your very backyard! Oh! I forgot, it's not something worth critiquing cause "they are bombing naija to grow the naira"

Mtscheeeeew! Next senator plz

U go wait taya

Dt Bruce na fraud.
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Pavarottii(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
Boss13:
What is the senator trying to infer? I don't get it. He should know that he has been hypocritical about the president's decisions.

I believe the DSS aides were confused and surprised to see a senator who claims not to like the president on social media going to greet him in person. In their confused state they tried to protect the president.

Sorry senator, but you are wailing like a petulant child.
Wat is ur proof that BMB doesn't like PMB?
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by oluamid(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
plaetton:
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley

People are not criticizing for being on twitter but for rather making complaints upon complaints on twitter and being silent in the chamber where he could actually get things done. For example, he complained bitterly on twitter how Nigerians are not patronising made in Nigeria goods but was silent when the Senate decided to buy Toyota SUVs rather than Innosson.

That's hipocricy if you ask me. And that's the grudge with the honourable senator.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by olatade(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2016
When will Ben Bruce present a bill or sponsor one. It has been a year and the guy is still establishing whether what he has is common sense or stupidity. We are yet to see your common sense speak on your brothers avenging the defeat of their son. Or is Ben Bruce supporting them?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by martineverest(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2016
So,u couldnt shout ' good morning,sir' from the table.

Didnt he realise that aso rock is not twitter,where is voice is loudest

2 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by chanezzar0world: 7:53am On May 31, 2016
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Pavarottii(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I suport the decision.

We don't care about you greeting the President, what we care about is doing work.
Which person are u talking about in doing work? The president or BMB?
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by buchilino(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2016
N D DICTATORSHIP CONTINUES. BUT MOST TROUBLING ASPECT OF DIS, IS DAT INSTEAD OF NIGERIANS CONDEMNING DIS ACT, MOST WILL B JOKING WITH IT. DEY DONT C D HAND WRITING ON D WALL
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 31, 2016
Nigeria and their petty politics.... so u av not read about how to treat your supposedly enemies, u welcome them. they will be more honest that ur so called loyalist licking ur boots. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ndcide(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2016
plaetton:
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley

Gbam! That's the point I've been stressing. The man brings a new air into the polity. People's opinions are just based on party difference.

Those who attack BMB will support him if it was for their political interest

2 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ndcide(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2016
olatade:
When will Ben Bruce present a bill or sponsor one. It has been a year and the guy is still establishing whether what he has is common sense or stupidity. We are yet to see your common sense speak on your brothers avenging the defeat of their son. Or is Ben Bruce supporting them?

You should ask and not grandstand in ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.