Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44223 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by iliyande(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
I love this

God2man hope you are prepared for castigation grin grin grin grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Emimoney(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"
This is the National anthem of women.

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.
Her colleagues mocked her.

After sometime she did the low cut again, then somebody said what a fine hair!
You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,
I want you to look sexy. The question is ; Is your wife a prostitute?
If the answer is no, then do the needful.

Recently, women are now appreciating their God given hair, the natural hair.

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

What a marvellous God! You are wonderfully made.
You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.
DEEPEE LIFE MEMBER I GUESS SO, wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by lepasharon(f): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
jopretty:
No attachment, no rubber, no wool? Hian!! I guess you don't know how painful it is to comb this our African Kinky hair...Oga, just say you can't continue giving her Money to make her hair biko and we'll understand.

Painful to comb African Hair? You need to know how to care for your natural hair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by BABANGBALI: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:

lol my body is not smelling like that jor, I baffed on Sunday grin

Bring your clipper na, but remember to come with your cutlass protector. Gon be a bloody wrestle grin
make come your house so dat you go lock door and rapeeee me grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by sheilak: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Is your wife a fo.ol that she would need your guidance and correction?

What makes you think that women do all these for men? I don't have a bf. I use my hijab yet I don't find time to spend time and energy to beautify myself for myself.

You have no fvcking right to tell your wife to cut her hair for the above reasons. If you find low cut attractive, I can understand but for the reasons you stated, you must be think yourself a minigod. God bless you if you cheat on her with a woman with that has hair. Common natural hair you can't even advise her to maintain, if you so believed in that the man Is the head of the family because of your cultural and religious convictions, shouldn't you be the one criticising women on low cut?

Before you criticize me, I have been on low cut and I loved it. A man can cajole his wife to cut her hair but definitely not for the above reasons.

And this is the definition of BS

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

Islam frowns on it too but the use of attachment have absolutely no correlation with your negatives.

Cc God2man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Iko5000: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
OP if the women is just having her God giving natural hair , why should she cut it , please inform yourself before making comments , your are right but on using human hair as they are cut in temples in India offered to gods
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SirAweezy(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Rubbish! You are not a man, you are insecure, you don't even know what the spiritual world is like! You are such a shame really! I am ashamed this is coming from a supposedly literate....I pray you don't transfer this unsecured madness to your children.

Just tell us you are trying to be in control as a man... and you even tell your wife to eat your poo and she does... that's no one's business. Not to come out and say demons are in the hair-making!

Empty ego! Show your home how to grow and influence their environments, not show them how a man you are with your 2penny ego

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Project400: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
You have a point which is "going natural". If you want a long hair, grow it.

As regards the demon thing, they're everywhere. From the restaurant you eat from, to the workplace, in fact, we have them all in the Church - which is supposed to be a safe haven.

You've raised good points that are noteworthy. One thing we should not encourage is the human hair from India, Lebanon, etc. The action reeks of complex issues, degrading, unheard of and pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by njiasi30(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2016
BrosMayowa:
Ladies go fight for here this morning ehn
My dear, no b small fight oh grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by chycheery(f): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Op stop being paranoid angry

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by teemanbastos(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
I used to have a tutor back den just like op... Everything na demon.. So annoying..
Op go siddon jawe... Deeperlifer...
Hehehe hehe... Big shirts.. Baggy trousers.. Wah do you xpect

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyF(f): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Rxpetite:
it's your wife's fault for not earning her own f#ckin hair money.

op since God created you so wonderfully what the hell do you need clothes for? walk around nakid. smh
Very salient point you raised. This is the type of man that will demand his wife doesn't work, not because he doesn't want to stress her but to make sure that she is 100% dependent on him, even for the air she breathes if possible.

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyF(f): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
buksaylor001:

Did he say say cut or maintain Original,I don't understand?
Hmmm not maintain o, he said cut.

Just picture his wife with 2face's haircut. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tosinjay(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.

You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.
Nice one op, but women cutting hair is also wrong oo, natural but she should allow it grow, according to the bible keeping low cut for a woman is a sin.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by sheilak: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
When a woman is married, she becomes stvpid, daft and dumb to be trusted to make her own decisions including those that concern her person. The OP believes that it is the man's responsibility to guide and correct her because she is no longer worthy of being a person.

proffemi:

Chief, this is so wrong on many levels. I share certain elements of your concerns, but your conclusions are...well, the less said about them, the better.

Even though you browbeat your wife into sharing your view, I'll bet my last dollar that you've created a well of resentment in her. Hidden resentment is easily the most underestimated destructive force in families. You can reject Brazilian hair without going as far as to ask your wife to cut her hair. If you don't need her to look good for you to find her physically attractive, that's your prerogative. But remember that she is her own person, and deserves to look good (within bounds of decency AGREED by both of you, not decreed by you o, bros) if that is what she wants.

God give you wisdom,and take a little of the paranoia from you.

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by blesoh(f): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Some of you on this thread are acting like short hair can't be attractive too
It doesn't fit everyone, besides cant you see it is well taken care of, op wont even try to give her money to treat the hair, low cut sef is more expensive than wigs, cos you treat it everyday week, but what the op mean is nothing close to those pictures.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Tijay90(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Religion-induced psychosis.

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by coolviv: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
flamingREED:
Hehe.

Well, I might say, that spiritual ladies are scarce.

The ratio might just be 1:15 000.

I do say also, without any sinister invidious intent, that,
Ladies truly free from sin cannot oppose the beauty of nature(which reflects the wonder of God ordinarily) and moderation.

If we refract the lives of the ladies who have commented so far,
I can state with all inerrancy
That from the spectra that will emerge, none of them is free from sin yet.

They might deploy biblical citations to counter me or the OP,
But we know that Satan constantly cites scriptures for his purpose.

Op, keep stating the truth.

We know it's a hypocritical and iniquitous generation/world.

Thanks.

My friend, keep quiet there. Self-acclaimed man without sin. If I say *Mumu* now, dem go ban me again.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by coolviv: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
flamingREED:
Hehe.

Well, I might say, that spiritual ladies are scarce.

The ratio might just be 1:15 000.

I do say also, without any sinister invidious intent, that,
Ladies truly free from sin cannot oppose the beauty of nature(which reflects the wonder of God ordinarily) and moderation.

If we refract the lives of the ladies who have commented so far,
I can state with all inerrancy
That from the spectra that will emerge, none of them is free from sin yet.

They might deploy biblical citations to counter me or the OP,
But we know that Satan constantly cites scriptures for his purpose.

Op, keep stating the truth.

We know it's a hypocritical and iniquitous generation/world.

Thanks.

My friend, keep quiet there. Self-acclaimed man without sin. If I say *Mumu* now...dem go ban me again.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by njiasi30(f): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Rxpetite:
it's your wife's fault for not earning her own f#ckin hair money.

op since God created you so wonderfully what the hell do you need clothes for? walk around nakid. smh
My dear, u re right BC if d wife does nt ask 4 hair money he wont say all dis.... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by lepasharon(f): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Tijay90:
Religion-induced psychosis.

Damn right embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Na wa grin after 3 pages just one person is in support of the OP.

well, we all know he's saying the truth.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Onegai(f): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2016
The OP is trying to make us laugh, the economy is bad! grin

But some brokeass mololos are going to use this write-up to start trying to save money grin grin

God2man how come the demons don't affect you when you enter bus? or buy foodstuffs from the market? After all, she must price at several stalls before making a purchase. Just say you don't have money next time okay and pray for increase.

TeamGoWork or TeamNotAHouseWife, I'm sure this man's wife has a job o! grin grin tongue

Nairaland Association of Misogynists/HatersOfWomen are rushing here to come and defend their boy o! Next year Valentine's day will be demonic and cause barenness and lack of employment. "FIGHT FOR YOUR KHALASAR AND KHALEESI!" grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyF(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
mneighbor's your house so dat you go lock door and rapeeee me grin
lol d you know there's a big dog at out neighbors grin Yes, it is what you're thinking.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by flamingREED(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2016
coolviv:

My friend, keep quiet there. Self-acclaimed man without sin. If I say *Mumu* now...dem go ban me again.

Alright.

The soul that sinneth shall die.

No matter how you refine/package your sin.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Religious extremist and their hypocrisy, and illusory morally better than others and know-it-all. SMH for the OP. Foremost, you're a broke ass.

Meanwhile, I quote you "Are you wiser than God? God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it." Now tell me the reason why for instance you applies cream on your body whereas God has given you fine body; ah! I know you're wiser than God, isn't it.

Take my advice, let yourself off the hook of religious beliefs and doctrines, adopt freethinking mindset for a certain period of time, become altruistic (that way you will reverence God albeit indirectly) and change your environment for a while, then you will observe that the talk of devil will vanish from your thoughts and you will achieve maximum peace and fulfillment and appreciates creation of creative and enterprising people without tagging them evil.

As much as I'm not a fan of women with unquenchable appetite for meaningless hair attachments, live on other people's opinion and generally covetous in nature, yet as I always say, to each his/her own.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyverere(f): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Abeg go Op. U r just a religious fanatic. A true Christian has no need to fear about demons and being initiated into demonic cults. Odawise d purpose of ur Christianity is in vain or U r a fake Christian or a mere church goer. I carry low-cut but it's a personal idiosyncrasy and convenience giving my job schedule. Low cuts can b beautiful if carried well. Everyone should be allowed to exercise their right of choice and free will. I dislike husbands such as U who force their wives to do things against their will as though they can't think for themselves. I think U r merely begrudging d money U give her for hair because U r poor and can't afford it. So stop spewing bullshit here.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by njiasi30(f): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2016
elektra:

Ah! God has counted the hair, yet you and your wife have the audacity and effrontery to cut the hair which God counted. Oga, you and your wife are in big trouble oh! You have tampered with your destinies and defied God's original plan.
Here is what you should do. Start with 40 days dry fasting and prayer. Afterwards, proceed to let your hair grow free. Never comb it oh! In fact, if 1 strand mistakenly falls off, pick it up and sew it back into your hair.
That way, when Jesus (I assume you believe in him) comes back, you can present back to him all your hair intact.

God bless.
Chai!!! U no go kill me with laugh. U ve made my morning.... cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by lepasharon(f): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Some of you Nigerian ladies have zero edges and half hair on your head.

You hair is limp and damaged due to being permed to death by relaxers

You go to the hairdressers with no hair and have the nerve to come out with some, and you think you have a right to look down on low cut when some of you lots hair needs to be scraped right off.

Some of you need to cut that mess off ur hair and start afresh before you look down on lowcut undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by jojosweet(f): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2016
First off I think u are a terrible husband and it is sad u had to bring your character here on NL to be bashed. My reason is this you did not suggest it to your wife u probably bullied her to cut that hair,hence your statement *she struggled at first* secondly ur excuse is so lame I would smack you in the head if I could see you..have you thought that your kids at school might be more prone to witch craft from their friends than your wife at the salon. Get your broke ass to work and make your wife Shine jare IRANU! undecided
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tosinjay(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2016
SPDAZZY:
K, oga op read 1corinthians 11:6

It is shameful for a woman's hair to be shaved and her hair is her glory unto the man that is why women's hair are usually cut at their husbands' death.
You said something right, but seems you're then adding traditional beliefs to it, same bible said you must not shave your hair for the dead. Under no circumstances should it be cut unless contaminated and needed to grow afresh.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by indie22(f): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

It is so bad.

It is a lie.

They say,

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

You are beautiful.

In Jesus mighty name.

God2man.

Dude you seriously need to get a life or get a job.

All this mindless drivel you have vomited here makes ou sound like a jobless lunatic.

No offence. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / Getting Married As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.