Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44254 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Atk1nson(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man, you don't know this is a feminist zone? Bring up any seeming anti-female topic and take cover
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by eyinjuege: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Na hear my own vex dey. What is this supposed to symbolise? Is this not the height to copy-copy?

There's no need to vex about anything. People have been copying others since time immemorial. Chinese people copied oyibo phones and other technologies making it available and affordable for all. No big deal.
I'm sure you've being wearing our traditional wears using Ankara, I can bet it that the style your tailor used to sew for you 5 years ago is different from the latest styles they wear now, and that he sews for you now. That's also copying. People stopped wearing those long sleeved Senegalese years ago, now wearing short sleeves. It's still a fashion phase/wave. I don't see the difference in that and Ghana weaving reigning now and basket stlye later, and Brazilian weaves another time, million braids another time, natural hair etc.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by indie22(f): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
indie22:

Dude you seriously need to get a life or get a job.

All this mindless drivel you have vomited here makes you sound like a jobless lunatic.

No offence. cool
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tijay90:
Religion-induced psychosis.
smiley
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is my final talk to you. If you are truly a beliver, get on your knees and pray ask Fod Almighty if paintings, attachments, ornaments and all that are from him.
eyinjuege:

I hope you know it's a sin to eat titus fish, cat fish and all other fish that don't have scales?
PS 139:14- If you are truly fearfully and wonderfully made, I dare you to go out into your street NAKED. That was how you were made, you didn't come out of your mother in clothes. Clothing, food are all parts of culture. Culture is ever evolving. Pls sociologists should educate us more on this culture thing, and how man in his daily sojourn has imbibed other cultures into theirs. Oyibo too don dey cook jollof rice btw, dem dey cook and chop Asian, Chinese meals too. Their culture too dey evolve.
Jeremiah 4: lets start from vs 4- circumcise yourself, and take away the foreskin from your HEART. We're talking of a mind renewal here, and not literally removing your heart's foreskin. Vs 30 isn't just talking and asking them not to wear a particular color, fine they won't wear crimson but blue clothes, they won't use gold but silver jewellery instead.
Gen 35:1-6: Do you think it's the garment Jacob was wearing then and asked to change into is the shirt and trousers you're putting on now? Regarding the use of jewellery specifically earrings being the only one mentioned in the passage you quoted, Can people be at least be allowed to wear nose rings, ankle chain and necklaces since those weren't mentioned in the Bible?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tosinjay(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
flamingREED:

It's a shame for a woman to be bald.

They're scripturally encouraged to wear long hair.

But to get rid of denatured hair in order to grow a natural one is a welcome effort.
We're both saying same thing, i earlier said to get rid of contaminated one they will need to cut low first but op didn't specify that. Infact stated it as her look, something that people shouldn't even see!!
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SAMBARRY: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:
You dislike attachments, good. So why bully your wife into cutting her hair, you didn't see hair on her head when you married her abi undecided
don't mind the hypocrite.he wants to be hoilier than chisos
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
fireforfire:

Dnt mind d goat.
He thinks his useless write up will encourage other guys to follow his footstep.
He ended up disgracing himself.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
flamingREED:
Hehe.

Well, I might say, that spiritual ladies are scarce.

The ratio might just be 1:15 000.

I do say also, without any sinister invidious intent, that,
Ladies truly free from sin cannot oppose the beauty of nature(which reflects the wonder of God ordinarily) and moderation.

If we refract the lives of the ladies who have commented so far,
I can state with all inerrancy
That from the spectra that will emerge, none of them is free from sin yet.

They might deploy biblical citations to counter me or the OP,
But we know that Satan constantly cites scriptures for his purpose.

Op, keep stating the truth.

We know it's a hypocritical and iniquitous generation/world.

Thanks.
but you're a saint and a perfectionist without sin

Oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ariesbull: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Florblu:
Your stand negates the provision of the bible.Your choice,your wife, your life.I will not cut my hair for anything or anybody.
U will
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Generalpapiiii(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Otondo
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SAMBARRY: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:
Never seen so many ladies on one thread, what a chickfest! grin
HOW ARE you cutie grin
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
flamingREED:

You're on irredeemable speed to hell.

But let me not stop at that because you'll not believe.

Zephaniah 1:8..."I will punish all those CLOTHED WITH STRANGE APPAREL."
gate man of hell fire.enle o

Na you dey open and close the gate for hell fire inhabitants. Na you dey determine who enters and who leaves undecided

The demon of your ignorance is even more powerful than the one in 1million Brazilian hair undecided

Chaiiii and Bob Marley sing am o.he sang Africans free your self from mental slavery
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The black woman's hair is very difficult to keep
- In the white woman's way.
I once allowed a white barber cut my hair. She cut it the white people's way and it was bullshit. I was able to get someone else to cut my hair, the BlackPeople's way.
The issue here is that you are copying.
White people have long straight hair. They use Combs, and tongs and chemicals to do "stuff" to the hair.
Black people have kinky hair. The white peoples combs and chemicals cannot work 100% the same way for us. Those were developed for them.
All Human beings came to this world about the same time. Black and White. And no race is inferior to another (despite Hitler's attempts).
Since the works began till barely 100years ago, black people being taking care of their hair the Black-People way. White people being doing the same the White-people way.
It is because you want to take care of your hair the White-People way, that is why you can justify combs and attachments and straighteners.
But they don't want to take care of their hair the Black-People way. No-no. In their lifestyle and culture, White people are always Right. And all black people ever do is copy them.... Niki Minaj, Michael Jackson,....
We had a culture. We HAVE our cultures. And in these cultures, we made our hair. And been doing that for thousands of years. It is slavery that brought about that necessity to comply - to fit it.
Check out Nat King Cole. A man who permed his hair. Why? Because the whites wouldn't allow him into their performances. Dude had to perm hair, smoke cigar and change accent... JUST to fit into whiteman's world.
If you wish to trash your culture, you will sha remember it during your traditional marriage.
If you wanna trash something, just trash it. Not f**king around trying to be white, and at the same time INSISTING on traditional marriage..
What f**king traditional?
My mother relaxed her hair through out here life. today, she is 70 and she is bald. All the hair don comot. Thank you.
My sister copied suit. Cold do catch her. Her hair was falling off. She don rethink the situation. She is 44. She no gree perm again.
UuzbaGuuzba:

The black woman's hair is very difficult to keep
- In the white woman's way.
I once allowed a white barber cut my hair. She cut it the white people's way and it was bullshit. I was able to get someone else to cut my hair, the BlackPeople's way.
The issue here is that you are copying.
White people have long straight hair. They use Combs, and tongs and chemicals to do "stuff" to the hair.
Black people have kinky hair. The white peoples combs and chemicals cannot work 100% the same way for us. Those were developed for them.
All Human beings came to this world about the same time. Black and White. And no race is inferior to another (despite Hitler's attempts).
Since the works began till barely 100years ago, black people being taking care of their hair the Black-People way. White people being doing the same the White-people way.
It is because you want to take care of your hair the White-People way, that is why you can justify combs and attachments and straighteners.
But they don't want to take care of their hair the Black-People way. No-no. In their lifestyle and culture, White people are always Right. And all black people ever do is copy them.... Niki Minaj, Michael Jackson,....
We had a culture. We HAVE our cultures. And in these cultures, we made our hair. And been doing that for thousands of years. It is slavery that brought about that necessity to comply - to fit it.
Check out Nat King Cole. A man who permed his hair. Why? Because the whites wouldn't allow him into their performances. Dude had to perm hair, smoke cigar and change accent... JUST to fit into whiteman's world.
If you wish to trash your culture, you will sha remember it during your traditional marriage.
If you wanna trash something, just trash it. Not f**king around trying to be white, and at the same time INSISTING on traditional marriage..
What f**king traditional?
My mother relaxed her hair through out here life. today, she is 70 and she is bald. All the hair don comot. Thank you.
My sister copied suit. Cold do catch her. Her hair was falling off. She don rethink the situation. She is 44. She no gree perm again.

We are getting somewhere.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rxpetite:
it's your wife's fault for not earning her own f#ckin hair money.

op since God created you so wonderfully what the hell do you need clothes for? walk around nakid. smh

We are not poor. Thanks.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
You are a type of man that tell his wife to cut her hair while you go after a lady wearing Brazilian hair. God is watching you.

NB:dont come here complaining to us that your wife dont look attractive anymore.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=dominique post=46163142]Your wife never wanted to cut her hair, yet you forced her to. What manner of human being are you?[/quote

Can anybody force you to do something against your will?

Love is not force.

It is not by force, you have to reason along with your spouse. If your husband said you should not do anything, he wants the best for you.

So, you sleep over it and reconsider.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hybrid01:
God! What a way to wake up. This thread just made me laugh. So because of demons you asked your wife to cut her hair. Are you for real?
Do you know what the barber does to her hair? Do you know what people in local restaurants do to the food you eat? Do you know what a driver does to the bus you enter? You are so funny. You just have to pray for God's protection and nothing more

Demons are not only reason for the post. There are other things.

Of course you are right. The whole world is polluted.

You cannot cover demons with the blood of Jesus or sanctify a demon. It won't work.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:
You did what!!!! angryIf I'm getting you right, your argument is women should cut their hair because of the demons in attachment? Hahahahaha!!! C'mon this is really shallow reasoning na... Or you want your wife 4 be looking unattractive so that men will not be eyeing her.. Talk true o OP. If this is the case, your insecurity has gone beyond the high heavens, God be with you Sir. grin

Abeg I go manage the demons and trust God to keep me. Hair that I suffered to grow. cheesy Ain't cutting any hair for anybody.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Shallow reasoning. You call this post shallow reasoning.
You put Brazilian hair, India hair, Togolese hair on the one head.
You call it shallow reasoning.

Unattractive? How? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Insecurity? Why? No.

Cutting hair for me. No!

I want the best for her. I prefer the natural hair.
Any problem with that.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:
You are ridiculous, all women know is " I want to make my hair, I want to make my hair" and this didn't sound dumb to you? Is that all your wife knows? You succeeded in making your wife to look like a widow because you don't want to pay for the hair, won't you at least leave others wives to make theirs? Post the pictures of your wife's beautiful low cut, so we can see the beautiful hair and maybe reconsider undecided. If simplicity to you is a woman looking bald, I nwego serious problem undecided.

Is she looking like a widow? No.

I did not mention looking bald. No.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
blesoh:
You don't have money to be giving her every month, mtheeew. When I want to cut my hair my husband will say no, anyway different strokes for different folks.

We are not poor. Thanks.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
jashar:
undecided

Just say you don't have the money to maintain the hair for now. We understand, the economy is harsh. undecided

But stop trying to bring some fake assed spiritual sentiments into this. That's where I have issues with the post.

God is a God of beauty and honour. Think I'm kidding, look how much thoughts and precious material went into the building of the ark, the tabernacle, the temple....

The challenge most people have is balance...because some people have blown some certain aspects of Christianity out of proportion doesn't mean that aspect is bad.
Fear and knowledge of God would drive you to bring honour and glory to His name in every ramifications.

As a Christian (male/female) you owe it to God to look good. So, if having a nice hair style makes you good why not? I don't mean flamboyance.

Don't lemme preach abeg.

cheesy

SAMBARRY af kee me ooo..... I'm just laughing so hard right now....

Cheeeiiiiii...... why na? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Money is not everything. You may have money but not a home.
Money does not make a good home.
Love does.
Thank you.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
ejosh4:
Lamentations from a poor man

We are not poor. Thanks.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
blesoh:

Very demonic somebori

How am I demonic?

Is it by telling you to flee from dead hair rebranded as attachment?

How?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Olutola88:
No problem if you didn't force her to cut her hair . There's nothing bad in persuading your partner to have a transition into your way of thinking.

Nevertheless, having these stuffs on doesn't stop a good woman from being a good woman; if she's good, she's good.

I know some women that don't make hair, don't use jeweleries, don't wear trousers but commit the greatest of atrocities.

I am not doubting you. Could you please give me an example?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by jashar(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

Money is not everything. You may have money but not a home.
Money does not make a good home.
Love does.
Thank you.

wink smiley

True that sir.... but I strongly feel love is a necessary condition for marriage but not the sufficient condition for marriage.

Understanding is.

Shalom shalom
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by sonofthunder: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
its either most people did not read the op, or they didn't understand.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
elektra:

Ah! God has counted the hair, yet you and your wife have the audacity and effrontery to cut the hair which God counted. Oga, you and your wife are in big trouble oh! You have tampered with your destinies and defied God's original plan.
Here is what you should do. Start with 40 days dry fasting and prayer. Afterwards, proceed to let your hair grow free. Never comb it oh! In fact, if 1 strand mistakenly falls off, pick it up and sew it back into your hair.
That way, when Jesus (I assume you believe in him) comes back, you can present back to him all your hair intact.

God bless.

Cleaningness and Godliness are never seperated.

Counted hair does not mean you should not take care of it. It means you must give account of what you do with it.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
iliyande:
I love this

God2man hope you are prepared for castigation grin grin grin grin

Criticism is healthy. Let us reason together.

I detest argument.

How can you put the hair of a dead woman on your head and you call it fashion.

How?

People should sit down and take a critical look at this topic.

Calling this thread a dumb thread, shallow reasoning is not the best way to see the facts.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Barywhyte:

Messages like this mean nothing to people who are on their way to eternal destruction!

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God
1 Corinthians 1:18

Only few people like you can see the truth.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
hoebamaa:
what a frustrated nigga

Frustration is to make a woman put different hair from Brazil, India, and Togo on her head.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Onegai(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man a lot of women in Nigeria are carrying their natural hair, full and thriving. Your wife could have done that. She can still do it. But your reasons were unjustifiable. Below is a pic of a Nigeria lady and thst is her hair. Are you saying the God who have us the genes to grow it long was wrong, since it is impure (in your eyes)? Are you willing to spend the money for your wife's crowning glory to shine like hers? Or in your eyes, is this hairdo too "worldly" (even though it is her God-given, 100% natural hair).Be honest please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / Getting Married As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.