Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44248 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
andyanders:

My sister, ask Op. Outward judgement is wrong. What if the wife agrees with him to cut her hair and inwardly, she is not happy and maybe fvcking someone outside without his knowledge. What matters most is your heart.

The aspect of saying that women should not put on trouser is what I cannot comprehend. There are ladies trousers and men trousers. Well, I do not know how old Op is. What matters herein is that God sees your heart and not your outward look.You can look deeper life outwardly and wicked in the heart.He is a merciful God and women has been told and asked to look good.Well, only op knows what he wants. He wants his wife to look like the old missionaries and I would want him to tell his wife to to get a missionary tailor that will be making the kind of cloth she wants and not to buy from the market. Look for native soap without any form of chemical. Let her also not watch TV, or eat any imported meat because they are all been made by demon.

We are in the world, we are not out of the world.

Roman 12: 1-2. We must not conform to the world.

We are the chosen generation, a royal priesthood, unique, called forth to show his excellence.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chosen1984:
This is my final talk to you. If you are truly a beliver, get on your knees and pray ask Fod Almighty if paintings, attachments, ornaments and all that are from him.

May God open the eyes of women in this present generation.

We are really far from the true gospel.

Old time religion is fast dissapearing.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
eyinjuege:
Please, everyone should just face their front, and their race.

Your salvation CAN NEVER save that your precious child or wife or husband.
It has never been by works anyway.

The deepest part of hell is reserved for hypocrites who come out to claim righteousness, and throw stones at those who don't keep natural hair, but would go back in the confines of their room to sleep and commit fornication, adultery with that other person in the choir.
Chop and clean mouth method.
Same people have no qualms of taking by crook/fraud what belongs to someone else, no qualms about carrying expo and cheating in exams claiming heaven help those who help themselves.

Just Kwontinu!

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

I am also looking unto the mercy of God.

May the Lord have mercy on us.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
mickey226:
I like ladies with their natural hair be it long or short, i detest any form of attachment, @ OP, no mind those that say your reasoning is shallow

You are a great guy. You are special.

Only few men reason like you.

God bless you.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by ladyF(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
graphiti:

Good! Don't cut....... but what baffles me is attaching Brazilian/Peruvian/Ghanaian/Togolese hair/wig to ds same hair u #suffered~to~grow!
*sigh* what is wrong with diversity? I'm not saying spend over 50k to buy weavon, no, that's not my point. If your wife is preparing okro soup for you every day, breakfast, lunch, dinner, you no go tire?

Sometimes we let out our hair that we suffered to grow, sometimes we fix, sometimes we braid, sometimes we do chukwu or basket or all back, but demanding that a woman cuts her hair because of demons, nah, that's wrong on all levels. angry
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
indie22:

Dude you seriously need to get a life or get a job.

All this mindless drivel you have vomited here makes ou sound like a jobless lunatic.

No offence. cool

I have a job.

You call it mindless. You know what mindlessness is, a woman use her hard earned money to purchase an attachment of about #35000,
Then she begins to scratch her head on the road like a physco.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
sheilak:
Is your wife a fo.ol that she would need your guidance and correction?

What makes you think that women do all these for men? I don't have a bf. I use my hijab yet I don't find time to spend time and energy to beautify myself for myself.

You have no fvcking right to tell your wife to cut her hair for the above reasons. If you find low cut attractive, I can understand but for the reasons you stated, you must be think yourself a minigod. God bless you if you cheat on her with a woman with that has hair. Common natural hair you can't even advise her to maintain, if you so believed in that the man Is the head of the family because of your cultural and religious convictions, shouldn't you be the one criticising women on low cut?

Before you criticize me, I have been on low cut and I loved it. A man can cajole his wife to cut her hair but definitely not for the above reasons.

And this is the definition of BS

Islam frowns on it too but the use of attachment have absolutely no correlation with your negatives.

Cc God2man

I do not seem to understand you.

If you are forced to do something you don't like you have the right to reject it.

My wife understand the reason behind the low cut.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
treasuredkids:
The word of God says that we are not saved by our works but by the grace of God.
If you are to judge men/women's spiritual standing by physicality then I'm sorry to say you have missed it.
Have you not read of self righteousness and glorification? The pharisees and saduccees were perfect examples back then and there are a lot in our generation.
Let the word of God be your standard to judge urself and not others. First remove the log in your eyes before you can remove the speck of dust from ur brother's eye.

Who is judging who? I am here to state the facts about something that is bad.

It is what you have inside of you that you will show to the whole world.

I am not claiming self righteousness. We are all sinners hoping for the mercy of God.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
oodua1stson:
You see what religion does to people?

Op is just another religious donkey

No! Religion is slavery. Only Jesus Christ can set free.

Read this topic again with an open mind void of criticism and you will discover that there is truth in it.

Truth will give you freedom.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by blesoh(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

We are not poor. Thanks.
You are my dear. The economy is hard.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
priscaoge:
The dumbest thing I have ever read all my life!........ #Spits

Please be objective in the way you look at things.

Is this a dumb post?

Never!

Take your time to read it again
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by blesoh(f): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

How am I demonic?
Is it by telling you to flee from dead hair rebranded as attachment?
How?
Give your life to Jesus, u need him more. Good luck.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by sheilak: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
You have say you prefer natural hair but low cut. Low cut is culturally and religiously wrong. You should know this because you are the man, the mini god and the one that has the right to control and guide his wife because she is not smart.

She struggled. She didn't want to but because you insisted she did what she didn't want to do. She wouldn't have struggled if she actually understood you.

You are happy that she is a ‘good' wife. A good wife in your context means submissive woman even when the reasons to take such a radical action are incomprehensible and a bit da**. If she had insisted too, she can't be a good wife, can she?

You sounded like she never had a choice. You are a mini-god and you know you are in charge of correcting and guiding her, since she is on wrong path she had no option than to listen to your guidance and correction. With these options of yourself, I can clearly see why she had to listen to you. You don't need ultimatum or the use of physical force to force someone to do something. Insisting on what someone should do is bad enough which can be excused however when it pertains to an ADULT body especially on the issue of hair (the significance of it to women), you simply can't INSIST. It sounded like you nagged her to cut her hair.

Also, the reasons you gave are quote da***. No offense please.

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

God2man:

I do not seem to understand you.

If you are forced to do something you don't like you have the right to reject it.

My wife understand the reason behind the low cut.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on

This is something only a retardd will say.

Seriously? angry

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by brainiac5(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some women look beautiful on short hair, I may do the same to my wife when we marry. Na only ugly girls go complain pass 4 dis post

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
cococandy:

This is something only a retardd will say.

Seriously? angry

A retardd will never tell you that a dead woman's' hair from India can cause a great havoc.

Think about it.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

No! Religion is slavery. Only Jesus Christ can set free.

Read this topic again with an open mind void of criticism and you will discover that there is truth in it.

Truth will give you freedom.
What stops her from braiding with her natural hair?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
blesoh:

You are my dear. The economy is hard.

Sure the economy is hard.

We are not poor. Thanks.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
blesoh:

Give your life to Jesus, u need him more. Good luck.

Thank you. God bless you.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ishilove:

What stops her from braiding with her natural hair?

The cut is okay. Thanks.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Although I don't agree with everything God2man has written, I perfectly understand his point of view.

The hair is the symbol of our glory, and can thus be polluted. 90% of the hair gotten from India have been dedicated to idols. There's a certain temple(s) where women cut their hair for religious reasons and dedicate it. Later, these hairs are sold to weave processing plants who wash and process the hairs, and of course import them to African countries where there's a booming market for them.

Same thing with Brazilian and other Latina women who sell their hair for huge amounts because it's big business over there. Their hair grows faster than ours so it's no big deal for them.

However, these Indian and Latina hairs have the auras of their owners contained therein and they can't be gotten rid of by chemicals or water. Imagine going around with someone's aura on your head. That's an open door for demonic invasion.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by God2man(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Onegai:
God2man a lot of women in Nigeria are carrying their natural hair, full and thriving. Your wife could have done that. She can still do it. But your reasons were unjustifiable. Below is a pic of a Nigeria lady and thst is her hair. Are you saying the God who have us the genes to grow it long was wrong, since it is impure (in your eyes)? Are you willing to spend the money for your wife's crowning glory to shine like hers? Or in your eyes, is this hairdo too "worldly" (even though it is her God-given, 100% natural hair).Be honest please.

I am pleased with what I see on my wife.

One man's meat is another poison.

I do not condemn this natural hair.

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now about attachments been polluted: anything man-made can be polluted and it is not just limited to synthetic and rubber attachments, vis wool, rubber, twine etc. Ornaments, jewellery, clothes, shoes and so on can be used as a demonic point of contact into someone's life. My own brother almost had his glory tampered with by my neighbour. This dude wanted to use the cloth which he dashed my bro as a point of contact but thank God for the gift of second sight which my mum has.

My point here is this: God2man feels that the only way for his wife not to be polluted by an unclean hairdresser is by having her cut her hair so that no one will put their hands in her hair. The head is a very delicate organ, both physically and spiritually so the choice of whoever will put their hands in your hair on your head for 5,6,7 hours is a very important one.

However, what God2man fails to understand is as it is with women, so it is with men. Unless madam will cut her own hair, a barber will also put his hands on madam's head, and who says demonic pollution is limited to women alone? How do you know if the barber isn't polluted, with unclean hands?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Like he said, one man's meat is another man's poison. If his wife saw reasons why she had to cut her hair, who are we to judge? It's their marriage so whatever works for them.

I personally will NOT cut my hair because of God2man's reasons because a woman's hair is her crowning glory. I do not fix attachments and the only artificial thing I do with my hair is relax it with relaxers. I have fairly long hair so I can do virtually all styles with my natural hair so I have no need for attachments. I'm a black woman, I don't need to fix fake hair to my head to look like a caucasian.

What I do is I anoint my head and pray that any polluted hand that wants to touch my hair should reject the head. I tell my head "you my head/hair, reject bewitchment, in the mighty name of Jesus!" My prayers over my head have always worked for me and not once have this head of mine being polluted because it is carrying fire. cheesy cheesy

Prayer and the grace for spiritual discernment is the way to combat demonic pollution, not outright cutting of the hair. Mbanu! If however you don't have energy then kuku cut the hair.

That's my hair below. 100% natural grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by priscaoge(f): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

Please be objective in the way you look at things.

Is this a dumb post?

Never!

Take your time to read it again

Mr I don't need to read it 1million times to know if it's dumb or not! IT IS THE DUMBEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense but that's my opinion. Goodnight!

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Mediapace: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
You are the funniest woman 've met on earth
Ishilove:
Like he said, one man's meat is another man's poison. If his wife saw reasons why she had to cut her hair, who are we to judge? It's their marriage so whatever works for them.

I personally will NOT cut my hair because of God2man's reasons because a woman's hair is her crowning glory. I do not fix attachments and the only artificial thing I do with my hair is relax it with relaxers. I have fairly long hair hair so I can do virtually all styles with my natural hair.

What I do is I anoint my head and pray that any polluted hand that wants to touch my hair should reject the head. That's how to combat forces of evil, not outright cutting of the hair. Mbanu!

That's my hair below
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
@God2man & Topic:

I 100% agree with your view on human hair extensions; I think they are demonic and I can't imagine wearing someone's hair on my head.

I however find your reference to the people making the hair funny; what is the difference between one lady making your hair & 10 women when it comes to demon possession?

As someone also said, what makes you think the barber is not possessed and do you pack your shaved hair from the saloon?

If however, this is a private revelation/instruction, then God must have seen ahead. Besides, God gives different people different revelations & instructions.

@he is controlling: hmmmm.... He insisted his wife cut her hair is no different from another husband insisting a wife keeps her hair long or keeps putting on trousers. It is still same insistence.

@looks: Amber Rose had managed to look so good with skin cut

P.S.: How do you view the scripture that says a woman keeping her hair short is shameful?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
You are the funniest woman 've met on earth
What's funny in what I've written?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Mediapace: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
The pic you attached to it grin
Ishilove:
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Mediapace: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ishilove:
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by byvan03: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:

Is she looking like a widow? No.

I did not mention looking bald. No.

Picture or...
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
What's funny about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.