Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (44249 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by HomeOfMe(f): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:
You are ridiculous, all women know is " I want to make my hair, I want to make my hair" and this didn't sound dumb to you? Is that all your wife knows? You succeeded in making your wife to look like a widow because you don't want to pay for the hair, won't you at least leave others wives to make theirs? Post the pictures of your wife's beautiful low cut, so we can see the beautiful hair and maybe reconsider undecided. If simplicity to you is a woman looking bald, I nwego serious problem undecided.
Lol!
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by HomeOfMe(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Florblu:
Your stand negates the provision of the bible.Your choice,your wife, your life.I will not cut my hair for anything or anybody.
Abi o,some people sha!
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by hoebamaa(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2016
what a frustrated nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by 5minsmadness: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Never seen so many ladies on one thread, what a chickfest! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by HomeOfMe(f): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
You are such a Jew and a Pharisee mixed together...
Na WA for the man honestly!
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by wellmax(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2016
I never liked the attachment thingy by the way.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by wellmax(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2016
lilmax:
Deeper life cheesy

Depperlifers don't need their husbands to tell them to stop the use of attachments.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tosinjay(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2016
flamingREED:
Hehe.

Well, I might say, that spiritual ladies are scarce.

The ratio might just be 1:15 000.

I do say also, without any sinister invidious intent, that,
Ladies truly free from sin cannot oppose the beauty of nature(which reflects the wonder of God ordinarily) and moderation.

If we refract the lives of the ladies who have commented so far,
I can state with all inerrancy
That from the spectra that will emerge, none of them is free from sin yet.

They might deploy biblical citations to counter me or the OP,
But we know that Satan constantly cites scriptures for his purpose.

Op, keep stating the truth.

We know it's a hypocritical and iniquitous generation/world.

Thanks.
You're right sir, but don't you sight that women keeping low cut is a sin. They can have it natural but saying they should cut it and look like a man is not Biblical. Yes all he said were right but that hair should be allowed to grow and remain natural.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Wetin dy pain me na say i read am finish tinking say e wan talk beta thing

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
DedeNkem:

You've a very serious mental health problem. Go see a Psychiatrist for an urgent mental evaluation!
ahnnnnn shocked
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by treasuredkids(f): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
The word of God says that we are not saved by our works but by the grace of God.
If you are to judge men/women's spiritual standing by physicality then I'm sorry to say you have missed it.
Have you not read of self righteousness and glorification? The pharisees and saduccees were perfect examples back then and there are a lot in our generation.
Let the word of God be your standard to judge urself and not others. First remove the log in your eyes before you can remove the speck of dust from ur brother's eye.
flamingREED:
Hehe.

Well, I might say, that spiritual ladies are scarce.

The ratio might just be 1:15 000.

I do say also, without any sinister invidious intent, that,
Ladies truly free from sin cannot oppose the beauty of nature(which reflects the wonder of God ordinarily) and moderation.

If we refract the lives of the ladies who have commented so far,
I can state with all inerrancy
That from the spectra that will emerge, none of them is free from sin yet.

They might deploy biblical citations to counter me or the OP,
But we know that Satan constantly cites scriptures for his purpose.

Op, keep stating the truth.

We know it's a hypocritical and iniquitous generation/world.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Make una kuku kill the op grin... What a silly write up

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by tosinjay(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Painful to comb African Hair? You need to know how to care for your natural hair
Aunty any tips to caring for the natural hair, it's needed. I no be woman wrapper oo, but you know na we're connected to females so some might need.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Ladycloud(f): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2016
mineANDurs:
Broke-*ss niggur grin
lol.. A swear... My dad can't even tell my mum to cut her hair.... Instead of telling anybody to cut her... Rather before she puts any weave on her hair... She prays and annoints it.. Shikena.. Afterall at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by sanusijoyjoy: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:
You did what!!!! angryIf I'm getting you right, your argument is women should cut their hair because of the demons in attachment? Hahahahaha!!! C'mon this is really shallow reasoning na... Or you want your wife 4 be looking unattractive so that men will not be eyeing her.. Talk true o OP. If this is the case, your insecurity has gone beyond the high heavens, God be with you Sir. grin

Abeg I go manage the demons and trust God to keep me. Hair that I suffered to grow. cheesy Ain't cutting any hair for anybody.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
contnue giving your* prick* to seun all in d name of FTC.. Seun weh be say he go deh bleep anythng like say he wan start generator...btw se na 8g ntwrk u deh use ni
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by oodua1stson: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2016
You see what religion does to people?

Op is just another religious donkey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by priscaoge(f): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2016
The dumbest thing I have ever read all my life!........ #Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by berryice(f): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
D Brazilian hair ure condeming,isnt Desame God dah Gave d white folks d hair...cos we re the one fixing it...it is naw demonic,ignorance is very bad

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2016
This is serious o! undecided
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by flamingREED(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2016
treasuredkids:
The word of God says that we are not saved by our works but by the grace of God.
If you are to judge men/women's spiritual standing by physicality then I'm sorry to say you have missed it.
Have you not read of self righteousness and glorification? The pharisees and saduccees were perfect examples back then and there are a lot in our generation.
Let the word of God be your standard to judge urself and not others. First remove the log in your eyes before you can remove the speck of dust from ur brother's eye.

You're on irredeemable speed to hell.

But let me not stop at that because you'll not believe.

Zephaniah 1:8..."I will punish all those CLOTHED WITH STRANGE APPAREL."
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by flamingREED(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2016
tosinjay:

You're right sir, but don't you sight that women keeping low cut is a sin. They can have it natural but saying they should cut it and look like a man is not Biblical. Yes all he said were right but that hair should be allowed to grow and remain natural.

It's a shame for a woman to be bald.

They're scripturally encouraged to wear long hair.

But to get rid of denatured hair in order to grow a natural one is a welcome effort.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by eyinjuege: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
The first woman to ever perm her hair was a black American woman. As you know, the black Americans, landed in America as slaves and were maltreated for over 400 years.

Just name it. All human rights abuses were meted upon them. Well, the black lady, in a bid to gain respect from the white folk, took 2 pieces of iron rods, heated them up in a fire and rolled them over her hair. The result was, straightened hair and the first pair if curling tongs.

Black women the world over have done nothing more than trying to make their hair look look like the white woman's hair. The straight long hair.

I happened to take a swim with some white women once. Well, I was swimming in the pool and the jumped inside (I'm a married man. So forget trash). These ladies jumped into the pool head-, line and sinker. I dey swim, dey look.

They finish, came use their hand to just pack their hair and went to change. None of them was shouting "oh my hair".

And I asked myself, Did God make us UNEQUAL?

Why do black ladies always want to have the white woman's straight hair, but the white woman doesn't give a s**t about black woman's hair? She does not want to copy black woman's hair?

The answer is simple- Deep down, black women STILL BELIEVE THEY ARE SLAVES like the blacks in USA. And hence the compulsion to suck up to white folk.

How can my wife or daughter feel they are a slave to white society folk? We are all here in Nigeria, eating rice and beans. What the f**k is wrong with you? You ain't nobody's slave.

They make their hair their way, you make your hair your way. Be proud of what God has given you.

If they look good leaving their hair natural, SO DO YOU. God didn't make ANY MISTAKE giving you kinky hair. That is how YOU look. If you keep trying copy someone else, that person WILL always be Number One. and you will be no 2.

Did you come to this world to be number 2? Be yourself. Number One.

The black woman's hair is very difficult to keep neat. It's hard, especially when exposed to air, painful when trying to comb. That's why a lot of black women use iron comb or relax their hair, and not because they want to look like white women. No matter the amount of relaxer you put on your hair, most black women's hair can never be as long as oyibo hair, but they can only be as soft.
People of mixed race have softer hair, and they don't bother with using relaxers/"perming".
Regarding the use of wigs and the weaves, some people enjoy variety, and the different looks the different hairstyles give them. Some do our traditional hairstyles like Ghana weaving, Bob Marley, corn rows etc which white women don't do, but need attachment/extensions for this to give the hair more volume and make it neater.
Even white women use artificial hair/extensions to add more volume to their hair. Few white women have full head of hair, and a lot have scanty unattractive hair, which also need to be made to look nicer by adding clip on extensions/weave on.
So black women using these hair products is not to be like their white counterparts cos that's not even possible but rather to make their own lives less stressful. They are just living their lives.
N.b- there are also hair extensions that come in the form of afro/African hair which women also use when they feel like.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Anas09: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
Make she cut am na......sebi na she go look like ashawo calabar.even d bible said it dat d beauty of a woman is in her hair. *tho i no too sabi bible sha* but e be like say dem talk dat kind tin for thre
Ah ah, weytin come concern weytin the Ops the talk about with Ashawo? Now you don go denigrate a tribe and you dey here dey quote Bible. Na wao for people.
Carrying the Bible but not knowing anything about what it says.
What the Ops has said is completely right, if we must indeed live as Christians. WTH? Fake Christians everywhere.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Dicta444: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm, your told your wife to cut her hair because you believe that she might be possessed. That is applicable to you, the hair is counted, the attachment does not stay forever on the hair, is to beautify and the Bible is not against adornment, you can prove me wrong with reference. What is happening in the world today isn't new, whether ten people are plaiting one person's hair does not matter. She was plaiting hair in her father's house and you saw her and married her, now you are scared of her been possessed. I PRAY YOU DON'T AFMIRE ANOTHER PERSON'S WIFE WITH HER NEATLY PLAITED. MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT WHAT IS IN HER IS GREATER THAN WHAT IS IN THE WORLD. DON'T BE SCARED MAN OR HUSBAND.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by BABANGBALI: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:

lol d you know there's a big dog at out neighbors grin Yes, it is what you're thinking.
what am I thinking?
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by Talk2nanro(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
the bible clearly states that women should not braid or plait their hairs. 1 Timothy 2 vs 8-10 and 1 peter 3 vs 3-4
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by whoisuche: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
God2man:
Nowadays, the world is fast becoming a terrible place to live. The enemy of the soul of a man, the devil, is out to pollute, defile and contaminate the lives of the children of men.

The hairdressing salon is another deadly strategy introduced by the old serpent, Satan to possess careless women.

How can six or seven girls be working on the head of one person in the name of hairstyles. Is it healthy? This is madness. Some of these girls or ladies are agents of darkness commissioned to initiate women into the demonic world.
Women will sit down for hours, while their God given virtues are transferred or replace with a demon.

It is so bad.

Another way of initiating women is this so called Brazilian hair, India hair refer to as attachment.
Attachment to the hair God had already numbered. The Bible says the hair has been counted. Why adding or attaching another dead hair from another country to God's counted hair. It is a shame. We are importing hairs from another country in the name of beauty. What a shame! What is wrong with my people? We say we are black and proud, how true?
It is a lie.

Move around the shop where they are selling these demonic, fake and dead hair rebranded as attachments, you will see girls demonstrating, I would like it to reach my back, I want it so long.

At home, men are in trouble, the economy is bad, they have money to sustain the family but not enough to play with, so men are very cautious when it comes to spending money.
Women don't reason like that they say " I want to do my hair, I want to do my hair"
This is the National anthem of women.

One day, I told my wife that I prefer the low cut to the demonic attachment. She struggled, I insisted. I thank God for my wife, very good wife . I can say boldly I am blessed with a wonderful wife. She eventually agreed.

For the first time, people queried her, they attacked my wife say why? You mean your husband said so.
Her colleagues mocked her.

After sometime she did the low cut again, then somebody said what a fine hair!
You see, I have examined women, one thing about them is that they are kinda unpredictable, they may not really know what is good for them.
Men who are suppose to be the head in terms of guiding and correcting them are the one encouraging their wives to wear trouser,leggies, backless, mini skirt, strapless,tight gown, tight skirt, spaghetti, dead women's hair, rubber hair, dread lock wig, afro wig, false eyelashes, lipstick, body hug.
They say,
I want you to look sexy. The question is ; Is your wife a prostitute?
If the answer is no, then do the needful.

Recently, women are now appreciating their God given hair, the natural hair.

What are you telling me?

Are you wiser than God?

God has given you a fine hair, no attachment, no wool, no rubber, appreciate it , make it neat, annoint it with oil, comb it.

What a marvellous God! You are wonderfully made.
You are beautiful.

This is simplicity. Humility, pure, spotless, gentle not rough with one dead hair from another country.

The head is the symbol of your destiny, your brain is very powerful. It is the control room.
Do not allow anybody to tamper with your head which is the symbol of your destiny.

Many women have entered into a strange problem because of attachment. Barrenness, dead baby in the womb, husband under seriuos attack. Untimely death of spouse, cancer, spirit husband and so on.

I pray for the present generation women that God will cause their spiritual eyes to open to understand exceeding greatness of what God has for them.
In Jesus mighty name.
AMEN.

God2man.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by sheilak: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lolsmiley. You are right, some women really need to cut their hair off. I don't think anyone is against low cut but people are quite reserved about it. They are against the OP's opinion because he has no ground to ask his wife to cut her hair.
lepasharon:
Some of you Nigerian ladies have zero edges and half hair on your head.

You hair is limp and damaged due to being permed to death by relaxers

You go to the hairdressers with no hair and have the nerve to come out with some, and you think you have a right to look down on low cut when some of you lots hair needs to be scraped right off.

Some of you need to cut that mess off ur hair and start afresh before you look down on lowcut undecided
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by marlockj: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:
You did what!!!! angryIf I'm getting you right, your argument is women should cut their hair because of the demons in attachment? Hahahahaha!!! C'mon this is really shallow reasoning na... Or you want your wife 4 be looking unattractive so that men will not be eyeing her.. Talk true o OP. If this is the case, your insecurity has gone beyond the high heavens, God be with you Sir. grin

Abeg I go manage the demons and trust God to keep me. Hair that I suffered to grow. cheesy Ain't cutting any hair for anybody.

What is this idiiiiot saying....

Who said u cnt keep ur natural hair.......... so if u cut ur hair Wat remain on ur head is unnatural hair?

op listed so many things,so Wat u culd see is only hair
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by belcom10(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:

i know u ar joking. Amean that demon of a thing
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by andyanders: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
ladyF:

My sister, ask Op. Outward judgement is wrong. What if the wife agrees with him to cut her hair and inwardly, she is not happy and maybe fvcking someone outside without his knowledge. What matters most is your heart.

The aspect of saying that women should not put on trouser is what I cannot comprehend. There are ladies trousers and men trousers. Well, I do not know how old Op is. What matters herein is that God sees your heart and not your outward look.You can look deeper life outwardly and wicked in the heart.He is a merciful God and women has been told and asked to look good.Well, only op knows what he wants. He wants his wife to look like the old missionaries and I would want him to tell his wife to to get a missionary tailor that will be making the kind of cloth she wants and not to buy from the market. Look for native soap without any form of chemical. Let her also not watch TV, or eat any imported meat because they are all been made by demon.
Re: I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair by temmym4(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
The way some people gets brainwashed by some religious fanatics is so damn alarming. But why?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.