Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (48424 Views)

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by bashydemy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
ebiboy2:
Buhari is too dull to comprehend a simple political equation. His advisers and special advisers lack ideas too, no wonder he has been unable to make a single sound decision after being elected.
Dullard.
sorry keep ranting who will suffer it later? Go and ask ogoni people how many years before govt comes to their rescue to clean up the damages caused by some past militant. Other region keep developing but they keep damaging their own region after they will running to South West. Useless mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by bashydemy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Endison:
I just pity Buhari.
He doesn't know what he's up against.
Na him mouth kill am
you get sense at all? Is Buhari from South south? Make una continue if I were to be Buhari I won't even say anything until after like 2yrs wey everything don worst for that region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by godswilld10(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Donariok:
I TRUST MY BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WA$TE, THEY WILL SOON START THEIR "IT IS THEIR LAND" SERMON
..WE 5% BE FEEDING THE ODUDUWA'S SINCE 14AD
cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
phlemzy:
No need applying force any further as it will yield almost no result, alternate measures need be taken by FG. The region in question is way too large for the Nigerian Army to give a total and effective surveillance. If dialogue will eventually be sought at the final end, there's really no point waiting for further damages to be done before discussing with the aggrieved.

Now, this is the message you should deliver to the Niger-delta terrorists. The FG had mentioned several times that it's ready for dialogue .
However, it cannot be in dialogue while Militants continue to blow pipelines. FG has a responsibility to protect lives and properties, and the terrorists should remove the idea of a sovereign state from the table. You talk as if the Armed forces hit them first.
Don't assume the Nigerian Armed Forces are not organized, tactical or focused, rather they have to obey the rules of engagement which the terrorists are not oblige to.

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by kenchop: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
MR PRESIDENT SHOULD KEEP FOOLING HIM SELF ACTING LIKE HE DONT CARE, TILL THE BOYS GROUND THE COUNTRY TO A HALT. THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF LAGOS , NIGERIA'S COMMERCIAL HUB IS IN DARKNESS. PH IS IN DARKNESS. STILL HE KEEPS BRAGGING, TALKING TOUGH LIKE HAS ANYTHING BETTER TO OFFER.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mashnino(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
theMEGAman:
guy forget the heat tinz we have been feeling the heat since after biafran war and ur enjoy, so if u start feeling it now no problem. come to fighting, what they are fighting for will never fight them back rather it will give them over joy, just tell buhari to give them freedom and then one year come to Niger Delta u will never recognize the area again. thank you.

hehehehehehe.. very funny...

well, i can't argue with you on this one

just keep encouraging them

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by NavierStokes(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nawa4nl:

You need an education to do cost benefit analysis, we all know that the dullard is an illiterate.

The whole country is suffering under this man. angry

It baffles me, with the coterie of advisers earning fat bucks from our commonwealth , we don't deserve the "nonsenses" coming out of the villa.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mycrownismighty: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
[size=38pt] no negotiations with the terrorists.

[/size]
at the end of the bombing let's see who suffer most. no negotiations with the terrorists. let the bombing continue. at the end of the bombing let the killing continue in a large scale. soldiers will die and they shall be remembered but terrorists shall be crushed to their knees, and be forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by jules123(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulations!!! God we surely reward you guys for the good work....Born fools! This is not about Buhari, this is about you guys inviting more poverty to yourself and generations unborn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by bola77uk(f): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
What can a certificateless senile president do about this?

Are you certified/ certificated and sound in the mind?
I don't think so. You must be a hamadryas baboon... very crude & rare specie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by duni04(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
I totally agree with the stance the Buhari led Federal government is taking against these criminals (militants). I remember arguing with a friend of mine way back in 2009 about the moral consequences of compensating people for their evil and nefarious activities which Jonathan and Yaradua's government did with the Amnesty program. We should call a criminal a criminal and treat them the way we treat criminals. If former President Yaradua had tackled those criminals head on as far back as 2009, we would probably be enjoying peace today. Instead he paid them money to buy more weapons, heck Tompolo was even buying gun boats 2 years ago! The immorality of that Amnesty program is coming back to haunt us. We should get rid of these extortionist and criminals once and for all. If the Idîots like let them blow up all the pipelines in the creeks. We'll see who suffers the consequences from the polluted farms and rivers. Nobody should think he can extort the government again by blowing up pipelines and demanding for money. That era is over!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by yom2(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:

Too much thoughtless loud mouth.
How could a whole president be so thoughtless when he told an emir of his home state, Katsina, that to acquire and enjoy the oil proceeds they are now enjoying, two million people were killed?

Did Buhari not know that some sections of Nigeria believe that Boko Haram was used to sack Jonathan for Buhari to become president, after all, Buhari had been rejected thrice before in the polls?
but they always forget that they have been agitating before jonathan became president and that there founder was killed in detention during yaradua unlike what d bigoted tribalist will have u believe.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Shym3xx: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol.

These folks are houdini. grin

This is what happens when you cheat people for too long, while valuing the mobility of cows over the plights of ya real cash cow. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
AdaNri1:
I thought Nigerian army is so mighty that it crushes innocent and unarmed protesters in Igbo land. Now see them see armed protesters...3D glasses still on cool cheesy
Nne nwanne m, O di egwu ooo, odi egwu really

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by prof12(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
WHO SAID THE NIGER DELTA TERRORISTS CANNOT BE BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES BY FORCE?
THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT TERRORISTS EVER DEFEATED A REGULAR STANDING ARMY AND NIGERIA WILL NOT BE AN EXCEPTION.
THE FOOLS CALLED THE NDA ,THEIR SYMPATHIZERS AND SPONSORS WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN TO SHAME VERY SOON.
NIGER DELTA CREEKS AND THEIR ENVIRONS WILL BE TURNED INTO A WAR ZONE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by toofit007: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2016
IDnoble1:

what are you saying nau, are they, NDA, ready for that? They themselves are not ready nau,wanting to break away.
they have given out their 10 demands which I sincerely believe that the no 7 is the one on which every other demands centres on. once their demands are met am sure they will lower there arms. that is why it seems they are not ready for any dialogue becos they believe they have given out their demands andvit is left to the fed Gov to do the necessary things to their demands.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by agrovick(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2016
NavierStokes:

Any one with a heart will know that government owes a lot to these communities rather than peanuts given to their leaders. If government wants to touch their lives they should go ahead and do so rather than give peanuts to their leaders and use that as accused to deny these people of development.
On a final note some friends from these indigenous companies have told me about the wonderful ways they engage the communities for their csrs and they achieve meaningful results that positively impacts on the communities. The government can borrow a leaf or two from there.

I had to delete part of your post to avoid taking up space on the thread, apologies for that.
I agree the government has not done enough, in fact it is safe to say the government has done nothing at all but at the same time I'm speaking from my own point of view which might not be rational to other people, I believe these people have not done enough for themselves too, there is a chain of command, why are they not holding their respective LG and SG by the throat to ensure there is increased government presence in their midst.
Again, maybe because I've the mindset of do what you can with the little you've, I feel they've not put to good use the little they got, I will give you a scenario, I served in a secondary school in one of the Ijaw communities, this is a school that has a single block of 6 classrooms then buildings that housed offices and residential quarters, no laboratory or similar things. Based on what I heard, the community usually has one or two slots with the oil company domiciled there, the community fixes in someone to work, the person gets paid part and remits the other part to the community (this is different from the numerous positions available to indigenes), going by this I expected them to have a certain amount that goes into developing their children vis a vis provision of conducive learning environment since the government at all tiers have failed in their responsibilities, rather what I saw is a case of once the money comes, we divide and eat and wait for the next pay day.
Just maybe my side of the argument is borne out of me being a non indigene of that area but it's an open secret the Nigerian govt has failed her citizens and has failed the South South even more.

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by duni04(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Things are going to get very bad before they get good. Our oil output will tumble and rise again. If those Idiots like let them blow up all the pipelines in the creeks, the government should not for any reason call them to any negotiating table. They must be found and executed to serve as a deterrent to others. Nobody has any excise whatsoever to go and plant explosives on a pipeline. It is criminal behaivoir and should be rewarded accordingly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by 2wizkids(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2016
prof12:
WHO SAID THE NIGER DELTA TERRORISTS CANNOT BE BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES BY FORCE?
THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT TERRORISTS EVER DEFEATED A REGULAR STANDING ARMY AND NIGERIA WILL NOT BE AN EXCEPTION.
THE FOOLS CALLED THE NDA ,THEIR SYMPATHIZERS AND SPONSORS WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN TO SHAME VERY SOON.
NIGER DELTA CREEKS AND THEIR ENVIRONS WILL BE TURNED INTO A WAR ZONE.
na you wan bring them down? by the way, the NDA are not terrorists...simple

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by laurel500(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2016
amokemi:
Keep blowing up everything. If they beg you please don't agree. Destroy all the oil installations. At least that will make our leaders put on their thinking caps to develop other sectors of the economy. But as for your region, be ready to cope with the effect of your actions for the next century. For those supporting the blow ups, maybe you should check the effects of oil spillage.

Well done the avengers. Keep destroying your environment.
sorry for quoting you but the ogoni land has been polluted with spillage for over many years now but people survived... Lets not be hypocritical about this issue. Without these bombings the attention the matter is getting won't be up to the level it is now. It has gotten to a critical point.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by yom2(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2016
codedguy1:
people asking the FG to negotiate with these guys are missing the point.

they are ready to cripple this govt no matter what simply because when you talk of dialogue things like pipeline contracts and amnesty schemes are proposed, this is not what these guys want as they have demonstrated.

Dialoguing with them when their major demand is basically decentralisation of the country which will reduce the powers at the center and make the region manage their resources to pay a certain amount to the center will not be easy.

The issue now will be IS THE FG READY TO DO THAT?

If the FG announces today that it will sponsor a bill to the house for the adoption of true federalism/regionalis as contained in the 2014 confab report, i bet the bombings will stop and further negotiations can take place.

justice and fairness demands that every region should be productive and contribute to the center, This will even make us more united as a country and the slogan united in diversity will make more sense.

my two cents
guy thats where i blame d useless governments we ve been having over d years but is nt enough for me to suport reckless, eccentric, myopic, rash and greedy disposition of some actors
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by duni04(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2016
agrovick:

I had to delete part of your post to avoid taking up space on the thread, apologies for that.
I agree the government has not done enough, in fact it is safe to say the government has done nothing at all but at the same time I'm speaking from my own point of view which might not be rational to other people, I believe these people have not done enough for themselves too, there is a chain of command, why are they not holding their respective LG and SG by the throat to ensure there is increased government presence in their midst.
Again, maybe because I've the mindset of do what you can with the little you've, I feel they've not put to good use the little they got, I will give you a scenario, I served in a secondary school in one of the Ijaw communities, this is a school that has a single block of 6 classrooms then buildings that housed offices and residential quarters, no laboratory or similar things. Based on what I heard, the community usually has one or two slots with the oil company domiciled there, the community fixes in someone to work, the person gets paid part and remits the other part to the community (this is different from the numerous positions available to indigenes), going by this I expected them to have a certain amount that goes into developing their children vis a vis provision of conducive learning environment since the government at all tiers have failed in their responsibilities, rather what I saw is a case of once the money comes, we divide and eat and wait for the next pay day.
Just maybe my side of the argument is borne out of me being a non indigene of that area but it's an open secret the Nigerian govt has failed her citizens and has failed the South South even more.
I get irritated whenever someone says the government hasn't done enough. I've been to bonny (stayed at hospital road), brass (Ben mark hotel), warri (Cyprian hotel refinery road), Escravos ogidigben and Portharcourt and onne. These people have DESOPADEC and the other oil agencies in the other states. They have the NDDC, they have the Ministry of Niger delta. Then they have the office of the special assistant to the President on Niger delta or Amnesty. What the hell else do they want? They give them billions of dollars and Naira every year and they keep squandering it on rubbish. Then they go and plant Dynamites on the pipelines and threaten to blow them if we refuse to give them more! We can't continue living like that! Enough is enough!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by NavierStokes(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2016
agrovick:

Well put bro, just to state educating these children is the duty of the government, reason why it's always important to catch them young because it saves you some avengers in the future. Don't be surprised that the oil company or oil activities has been taking place in that community and the company as part of her CSR hasn't deemed it fit to provide conducive learning environment. The children who weren't educated 20/30 years ago will become the thorn on the flesh of society you find today.
I always say something and in this case its for the oil companies, if you are blessed and you are not a blessing to those around you, then you are a curse and people do anything to break free from curses.
A rich man in the midst of poor people shouldn't consider himself safe.

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by NavierStokes(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2016
duni04:

I get irritated whenever someone says the government hasn't done enough. I've been to bonny (stayed at hospital road), brass (Ben mark hotel), warri (Cyprian hotel refinery road), Escravos ogidigben and Portharcourt and onne. These people have DESOPADEC and the other oil agencies in the other states. They have the NDDC, they have the Ministry of Niger delta. Then they have the office of the special assistant to the President on Niger delta or Amnesty. What the hell else do they want? They give them billions of dollars and Naira every year and they keep squandering it on rubbish. Then they go and plant Dynamites on the pipelines and threaten to blow them if we refuse to give them more! We can't continue living like that! Enough is enough!

Who are the "we"?

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Thomas333(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2016
If the NDA continues to bomb our pipelines and are able to reach their target of zero crude output from oil companies. Forget it there will be full blown war. This is different from the north east boko haram because the north east don't feed this nation.the Niger delta does .and a country without income is dead and people with suffer untold hardship.
And let me say something here again these guys are not fighting for the Niger delta people . they are terrorist and they want to bring our beloved country Nigeria of over 180million people to its kneels.
The NDA is our enemy .anybody or group That wants to bring back the Biafra civil war where over 2 million Nigerians died Should Be resisted, stopped or extinguished by Any means necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by osita76(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2016
outknow:
https://twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/738442466072879104
Buhari lacks political expediency that informs his inability to handle a complex situation of this country now the 5% are now ventilating their anger towards the presidents' approach, the best for him now to do is to accede to their request and save the country from the impending catastrophe

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by keme007: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2016
I pity you and your immediate generations for making such careless statement. God gives you a president who have zeal to start cleanup ND region..and you are still not saying sense?
You are on a long thing----I no you want bring back corruption

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.