Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? (5445 Views)

Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Akinagirl(f): 5:50am On Aug 27, 2009
Well, It was before i read the entire thread I made that comment. B/c you dont use protection. You really should. You have no clue what is up his sleeve.

Daviddylan, did a black american girl treat you bad before? Why so hostile?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2009
mkiecihell:

You may feel that I have insulted you and your country, but believe me you have insulted me way more. Monkeys behind keyboards?What about my question would make you think that's wha tI think about Nigerians. If i felt so badly about Nigerians I wouldn't be involved with this guy. I love Nigerian men and think nothing but good of them. The ones that I know are all in college and doing something good in ther lives. I know what pills are but I've done research and they are harmful to the body and reproductive system. My sister took more than one form of birth control and it gave her all sorts of problems. I 'm not too worried about getting pregnant because I know how to avoid it. I didn't know that I would offend anyone by asking this question or i would not have asked it. I was just was just trying to rule out all possibilities. Sorry it offended you.

Monkeys behind keyboards
That was a figure of speech, I was pointing out to you that you thread carefully when discussing sensitive issues. how will making you pregnant result in the passport, are you the traditional type that believes you have to get married when you are pregnant?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by 190: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
dont mind dem
they are jelous of u

did u say ure 23

although im married 2 one plat
but i knw of sm1 who cud need ur services his name is na2daY
search him up outta nairaland disputes!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by r231(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
na wa o grin grin

@ The Seeker, you are very intelligent mehn big up
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Monkeys behind keyboards
That was a figure of speech, I was pointing out to you that you thread carefully when discussing sensitive issues. how will making you pregnant result in the passport, are you the traditional type that believes you have to get married when you are pregnant?

I'm aware that it's a figure of speech and I fully understand the meaning. I assure you that's not what I think of any of you. But to answer your question, yes, I would not want to have a baby out of wedlock if I were to get pregnant. I'm not sure what his views are about this but I'm sure he knows that's how I feel. But I was just wondering if pregnancy alone could help someone gain citizenship. You all said no, and I thank you for answering my question.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Borat1: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
O$isi is a first rate Detective! grin
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
as far as I know, pregnancy doesnt help anyone gain citizenship until the baby becomes an adult in about 20 years or so.

The person carrying the pregnancy however, may or may not decide to intervene in the matter, if there is one.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
mkiecihell:

I'm aware that it's a figure of speech and I fully understand the meaning. I assure you that's not what I think of any of you. But to answer your question, yes, I would not want to have a baby out of wedlock if I were to get pregnant. I'm not sure what his views are about this but I'm sure he knows that's how I feel. But I was just wondering if pregnancy alone could help someone gain citizenship. You all said no, and I thank you for answering my question.

Since you say you don't want a baby out of wedlock, that is precisely why the guy wants to get you pregnant.
Because you would then feel obliged to marry him. This is a no-brainer to be honest.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by platinumnk(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
^^I had thought of that too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is 5 Months Older Than Me.what Should I Do? / After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.