Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? (5448 Views)

Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
and for the love of God, I am not Nigerian nor have I ever been there!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hope4ever:

But Nigerians here do the same fucking thing you dumb ass.  Not all Black people are on welfare.

Welfare was created for poor white trash.

I was being sarcatic when I said they were loafers.  They are not loafers if they are driving nice cars, flashing money and running around behind us akatas like lap dogs buying us whatever we want.  They want to be American so bad that they buy the rims and all the stupid shit that even rich black people dont buy anymore.  They open up and max out credit cards just to impress women like me.  

Exactly my point . . . you people get the worst of our society fawning over you and suddenly you think you've hit it?  grin

Only idiots max out credit cards for a woman, only fools buy fancy cars with rims . . . REAL DUDES are too busy saving for the rainy day. If i were a woman i know who i'd choose but of course the fact that you people arent really smart and are just after flashy things is probably what drives them to you . . . not to even mention you girls are as cheap as two pence.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hope4ever:

Dear me . . . but blacks have made it their own. grin
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hope4ever:

You got that twisted. Yall can't leave us alone. Chasing us up and down the street all the time bugging us and telling us how much you love us.

Please!!!!

cant argue with this though it works both ways.

AA woman chasing Nigerian man. Nigerian man chasing AA woman. In the UK, substitute Jamaican for AA.

One of them trying to get pregnant for the other or one of them trying to make the other pregnant.

As they say, Gambari and Fulani wetin be the difference.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

well we've had unprotected sex more than once and now he doesn't even pretend to pull out. he comes inside of me every time. he doesn't know that I avoid my fertile days though.

holy mackerel

hmm, well, I guess many of us would have similar stories if we'd been there at the moment of our conception.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Hope4ever: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2009
davidylan:

Dear me . . . but blacks have made it their own. grin

I guess that is why high class shops that mostly whites shop at are now taking food stamps. Yea right.

davidylan:

Exactly my point . . . you people get the worst of our society fawning over you and suddenly you think you've hit it?  grin

Only idiots max out credit cards for a woman, only fools buy fancy cars with rims . . . REAL DUDES are too busy saving for the rainy day. If i were a woman i know who i'd choose but of course the fact that you people arent really smart and are just after flashy things is probably what drives them to you . . . not to even mention you girls are as cheap as two pence.

The truth is after we use them up and max them out we walk away with out even having to spread our legs.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by kellorah: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2009
He will have to be married to u b4 he can be guaranteed citizenship.

Don't have his baby-if u think he's only using u for papers!!

Use another form of contraception, one YOU control not him.

[And u might wanna have tests done for STDs]
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2009
I've mentioned before that i've already been tested for STD's.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by kellorah: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2009
That's BEFORE!

U don't trust him, u think he's with u for papers, So wot's stopping him frm having sex outside
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by davidif: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
Go and do your homework on the immigration website or make a couple of calls.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by davidif: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
Go and do your homework on the immigration website or make a couple of calls. By the way, you might want to test yourself for STD's.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2009
Ok here is my two cents, I might actually be wrong but I think the OP is saying the truth albeit still sounding very naive.

@OP
You must have heard a lot about this country, but when you come on here there are no monkeys behind the keyboards but very real and successful people. Pardon me to be harsh on you but if a Nigerian is trying to get you pregnant the first thing you do is go to your country's immigration website and see for sure if that can make him a citizen before coming here to accuse Nigerians of what is already a sensitive issue. It was stupid dumb and very naive of you but only shows why you would equate being pregnant to citizenship.
At 23 you should know that men are not predisposed to withdrawal, at 23 you should know how to get pills which I am pretty sure cost less than a dollar, your lesson is simple, this website is full and teeming with proud Nigerians, questions especially those bothering on our pride as a country would not be taken lightly.
Cheers.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2009
davidif:

@poster
Go and do your homework on the immigration website or make a couple of calls. By the way, you might want to test yourself for STD's.

For the third time, I have already been tested for STD's!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by kellorah: 1:32am On Aug 27, 2009
@Threadstarter, fair enough uve had tests done, but u might wanna do it more than once cos having done the test once doesn't make u immune frm whatever nastiness he might catch outside [as I'm not convinced he's a faithful bf] and transfer to u.

But let's just say he is actually a faithful boyfriend, and that he doesn't want a baby with u just for the sake of getting papers, ur 23 are u ready to have a baby??
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by achinu(m): 1:34am On Aug 27, 2009
This is hilarious grin grin, abeg make una leave the gurl alone. I no fit talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Ok here is my two cents, I might actually be wrong but I think the OP is saying the truth albeit still sounding very naive.

@OP
You must have heard a lot about this country, but when you come on here there are no monkeys behind the keyboards but very real and successful people. Pardon me to be harsh on you but if a Nigerian is trying to get you pregnant the first thing you do is go to your country's immigration website and see for sure if that can make him a citizen before coming here to accuse Nigerians of what is already a sensitive issue. It was stupid dumb and very naive of you but only shows why you would equate being pregnant to citizenship.
At 23 you should know that men are not predisposed to withdrawal, at 23 you should know how to get pills which I am pretty sure cost less than a dollar, your lesson is simple, this website is full and teeming with proud Nigerians, questions especially those bothering on our pride as a country would not be taken lightly.
Cheers.

You may feel that I have insulted you and your country, but believe me you have insulted me way more. Monkeys behind keyboards?What about my question would make you think that's wha tI think about Nigerians. If i felt so badly about Nigerians I wouldn't be involved with this guy. I love Nigerian men and think nothing but good of them. The ones that I know are all in college and doing something good in ther lives. I know what pills are but I've done research and they are harmful to the body and reproductive system. My sister took more than one form of birth control and it gave her all sorts of problems. I 'm not too worried about getting pregnant because I know how to avoid it. I didn't know that I would offend anyone by asking this question or i would not have asked it. I was just was just trying to rule out all possibilities. Sorry it offended you.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by kellorah: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2009
The pill is not the only form of contraception. There's the injection, and u don't have to worry when he cums in u. But u will have to worry about STDs, still. There's also the implant. You're 23, u should be able to do ur research. Visit a family clinic!!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2009
kellorah:

@Threadstarter, fair enough uve had tests done, but u might wanna do it more than once cos having done the test once doesn't make u immune frm whatever nastiness he might catch outside [as I'm not convinced he's a faithful bf] and transfer to u.

But let's just say he is actually a faithful boyfriend, and that he doesn't want a baby with u just for the sake of getting papers, your 23 are u ready to have a baby??

Who says I've only been tested once? I've been tested more than once. Sometimes I think I wouldn't mind having his baby but I know now is too soon.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2009
kellorah:

The pill is not the only form of contraception. There's the injection, and u don't have to worry when he cums in u. But u will have to worry about STDs, still. There's also the implant. You're 23, u should be able to do your research. Visit a family clinic!!

All forms of contraception are unsafe and unnatural. Like I said before my sister has been on more than one type of birth control and they ALL gave her problems. I've already made my choice regarding that.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by kellorah: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2009
Aii, Do wot u gotta do. wink
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 27, 2009
mkiecihell:

Who says I've only been tested once? I've been tested more than once. Sometimes I think I wouldn't mind having his baby but I know now is too soon.

what's this thread about again?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 2:21am On Aug 27, 2009
tpia.:

what's this thread about again?

The thread was about united states immigration laws and whether or not a foreign man can become a citizen by getting an american woman pregnant.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2009
mkiecihell:

The thread was about united states immigration laws and whether or not a foreign man can become a citizen by getting an american woman pregnant.

but you just said you dont mind getting pregnant for the guy.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 2:53am On Aug 27, 2009
Hope4ever:

I guess that is why high class shops that mostly whites shop at are now taking food stamps. Yea right.

The truth is after we use them up and max them out we walk away with out even having to spread our legs.

Hope4ever:

But Nigerians here do the same fucking thing you dumb ass. Not all Black people are on welfare.

I was being sarcatic when I said they were loafers. They are not loafers if they are driving nice cars, flashing money and running around behind us akatas like lap dogs buying us whatever we want. They want to be American so bad that they buy the rims and all the stupid shit that even rich black people dont buy anymore. They open up and max out credit cards just to impress women like me.
Hope4ever:

I guess that means every single Nigerian in this state at least is a loafer, even those that do business overseas, drive nice cars, have plenty of cash and flash it all the time.

I guess what we as Americans use to measure sucess is not the same thing you use to measure success.
I guess being broke is upwordly mobile. Because here only the broke ones stay with fellow Nigerians. But the ones with money chase akata.
And just who is this useless, clueless and money-mongering b*tch who thinks she's making sense when all she has succeeded in doing is letting out, outrightly, her stupefied personality. Get out this thread before I lose my temper. A brainless Arrow, product of a confused generation. angry angry
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:21am On Aug 27, 2009
tpia.:

but you just said you dont mind getting pregnant for the guy.

I never said that I was opposed to being pregnant by him indefinitely. I want to make sure that his motives are right and that it's the right time is all.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 3:24am On Aug 27, 2009
mkiecihell:

I never said that I was opposed to being pregnant by him indefinitely. I want to make sure that his motives are right and that it's the right time is all.
This has been going on for what, over 24 hours and what have you found out? Have you talked to him? Like I suggested in my first post, you need to find out his true intentions.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

This has been going on for what, over 24 hours and what have you found out? Have you talked to him? Like I suggested in my first post, you need to find out his true intentions.

I brought it up to him, he said he didn't wanna talk about it. undecided
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 3:32am On Aug 27, 2009
mkiecihell:

I brought it up to him,  he said he didn't wanna talk about it.  undecided
Now, right there you've got to watch out. Don't throw your caution in the air, something definitely is up. Sorry, I earlier thought he was plain or just being natural but now I see clearer. . . while you're at it, get in touch with the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Service) in your area, I'm sure they'll have one or two tips for you.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Akinagirl(f): 4:37am On Aug 27, 2009
You the one that sounds like you wanna get pregnant to me.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:47am On Aug 27, 2009
Akinagirl:

You the one that sounds like you wanna get pregnant to me.

lol and how did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 27, 2009
Dudes like her bf make me sick, once a girl here asks me anything to do with immigration she's gone as far as i'm concerned. There are way too many opportunities out there to be taken hostage by women who think they are doing you a favor providing you with a passport.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2009
davidylan:

Dudes like her bf make me sick, once a girl here asks me anything to do with immigration she's gone as far as i'm concerned. There are way too many opportunities out there to be taken hostage by women who think they are doing you a favor providing you with a passport.

Lol so now I think i'm doing him a favor? Please keep coming up with more BS. I never said that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / Help!!! My Husband Comes Too Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.