Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? (5447 Views)

Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:14am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

Typical Naija English
you will soon start blowing pidgin

Let me play dumb

Trust me I cannot speak pidgin. But if you know of any books or websites that can help me learn I would appreciate it.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by chic2pimp(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

Trust me I cannot speak pidgin. But if you know of any books or websites that can help me learn I would appreciate it.
Stop lying to ya self jare grin grin. U have been busted as an Imposter. The words u are using has a sign saying CORRECT NIGERIAN written all over them.
$osisi:

Typical Naija English
you will soon start blowing pidgin

Let me play dumb
dont mind the imposter jare. I have already blown his/her cover.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:21am On Aug 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

Stop lying to ya self jare grin grin. U have been busted as an Imposter. The words u are using has a sign saying CORRECT NIGERIAN written all over them.dont mind the imposter jare. I have already blown his/her cover.

lol trust me I'm as american as they come. but seriously, if you know of how i can learn pidgin I would really like to learn.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 4:32am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

SO when you were having unprotected sex these women did pregnancy not enter your mind? I assume when you "poured" inside of her you were prepared to be a father correct? I'm just saying that he says he does not want kids but he doesn't act like it.
Aren't there contraceptive pills? But tell you what, they wanted to be a safer side than have to look for options later, that was if anything was to have happened. I wasn't ready to be a father and like I said, that was back in those days; now it's a different game plan. He may not want kids, but he may also believe that you can't get pregnant at once? (some foolish myth Nigerian men still reel in).

Some Nigerian men when told of their nice and princely role at hitting the jackpot and getting a woman pregnant at an occasion of an unprotected sex, their usual response is, "how could it be? We only did it once,". Maybe that's not the case with him but he's still living in that illusion that it takes time for a woman to get pregnant. You don't come here to tag everyone as the same and that seems like what MOST American women do and like I suggested earlier, stop talking to those stupid friends of yours.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by chic2pimp(m): 4:37am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

lol trust me I'm as american as they come. but seriously, if you know of how i can learn pidgin I would really like to learn.
I was buying into your story until all of a sudden I noticed some undiluted nigerian literacy in your sentences. You sir or ma'am are definitely either west african or most likely nigerian.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Aren't there contraceptive pills? But tell you what, they wanted to be a safer side than have to look for options later, that was if anything was to have happened. I wasn't ready to be a father and like I said, that was back in those days; now it's a different game plan. He may not want kids, but he may also believe that you can't get pregnant at once? (some foolish myth Nigerian men still reel in).

Some Nigerian men when told of their nice and princely role at hitting the jackpot and getting a woman pregnant at an occasion of an unprotected sex, their usual response is, "how could it be? We only did it once,". Maybe that's not the case with him but he's still living in that illusion that it takes time for a woman to get pregnant. You don't come here to tag everyone as the same and that seems like what MOST American women do and like I suggested earlier, stop talking to those stupid friends of yours.

well we've had unprotected sex more than once and now he doesn't even pretend to pull out. he comes inside of me every time. he doesn't know that I avoid my fertile days though.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:40am On Aug 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

I was buying into your story until all of a sudden I noticed some undiluted nigerian literacy in your sentences. You sir or ma'am are definitely either west african or most likely nigerian.

Despite whether you believe me or not, do you know of how I can learn pidgin? It's awkward being around Nigerians and not being able to understand what they are saying.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:47am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Stop talking to your deranged friends, they're not helping you.

lol, what do my friends have to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by platinumnk(f): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2009
@poster, please start taking birthcontrol, skiping days aint gonna cut it.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by TheSeeker(m): 4:50am On Aug 26, 2009
mkiecihell:

lol, what do my friends have to do with this?
A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

I'm waiting to see another clueless American woman to come on NL and make some pointless remark about Nigerian men, and I shall gladly get nasty without being apologetic or nice about it. angry
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

I'm waiting to see another clueless American woman to come on NL and make some pointless remark about Nigerian men, and I shall gladly get nasty without being apologetic or nice about it. angry

I never made a remark about Nigerian men. I asked a question about a specific Nigerian Man. Every possible scenario went through my head, not just that he needed citizenship.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by bluespice(f): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2009
okay laydee,
u need to grow the mess up
withrawal is the dumbest and the least succesfull method of birthcontrol
i mean how much does a pack of condoms cost?

and a 23 yr old would not ask if a specific nationality needs to tie an american woman down with a baby to get a passport
a 10 yr old knows the basic ways to becoming a citizen of a country
i suggest u come up with more ingenous ways, if u intend to bash nigerian men or any nation n her people generaly
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 5:13am On Aug 26, 2009
bluespice:

okay laydee,
u need to grow the mess up
withrawal is the dumbest and the least succesfull method of birthcontrol
i mean how much does a pack of condoms cost?

and a 23 yr old would not ask if a specific nationality needs to tie an american woman down with a baby to get a passport
a 10 yr old knows the basic ways to becoming a citizen of a country
i suggest u come up with more ingenous ways, if u intend to bash nigerian men or any nation n her people generaly

i didn't come here to ask of anyone's opinion about what choice of birth control i choose to use. and why would i know the ways of becoming a citizen of this country? I was born here! Immigration laws have never been an issue to me. I never intended to bash anyone, and of course I asked about a specific nationality, cuz Nigerian is what he is. If he were anything else I woulda asked the question pertaining to that nationality. Obviously I have nothing against Nigerian men if I am sleeping with one! Even more than that I consider him to be my friend and I care about him. So please stop accusing me of having some hidden intent of trying to bash Nigerians.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by platinumnk(f): 5:28am On Aug 26, 2009
I know I will get crucified for this but ima keep it real.  angry

@Poster,

Please be very very careful. embarassed

Ive seen too many instances like yours that turned out bad. sad
I would advise you to get Birth control Pills right away, and even if you cant afford them, there are some free programs that can assist you.

Im not going to paint a picture and say everything is fine. If u feel instincts then dont back down on them.
It could save u a lot of heartache in the long run. .

Matter of fact tell him youre going on birth control, and gage his reaction, then you'll have a more better answer to your question.
I never knew of a guy to fake an ejeculation on sheets before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by No2Atheism(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2009
@osisi

Please i noticed u are quite studious and open minded about issues ( grin grin grin except wen it comes to Igbo Kwenu issues - u still have not dash me Nkechi  grin grin grin , just joking).

On a more serious note please take your time to go through this videos on youtube. They are quite informative, and also please note that i do not support everything list by the people who made the video. However the arguments put forward in the videos were quite revealing and logical.

The Curses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlhPGVtKxJg&feature=related

You can use your bible as you are watching just incase  u need to reference wat is being said for assurance.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by brutal(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2009
This's very common in european countries.a residential permitted is granted if a man/woman got his/her child with a citizen.guys in europe don't give a hoot about d child support.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by chidyke77(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

what actions?
he bites holes into the condom or takes it off without your knowing?
what exactly is this Nigerian man doing?
[/quo
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by chidyke77(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

what actions?
he bites holes into the condom or takes it off without your knowing?
what exactly is this Nigerian man doing?
[/quot
mkiecihell link=topic=314882.msg4422631#msg4422631 date=1251258037:

Despite whether you believe me or not, do you know of how I can learn pidgin? It's awkward being around Nigerians and not being able to understand what they are saying.
are u serious?
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by 190: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2009
@poster
ure 23
just the rite age

hook me up

although im still married 2 plat
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by spikedcylinder: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
Use condoms.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
No2Atheism:

@osisi

Please i noticed u are quite studious and open minded about issues ( grin grin grin except wen it comes to Igbo Kwenu issues - u still have not dash me Nkechi grin grin grin , just joking).

On a more serious note please take your time to go through this videos on youtube. They are quite informative, and also please note that i do not support everything list by the people who made the video. However the arguments put forward in the videos were quite revealing and logical.

The Curses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlhPGVtKxJg&feature=related

You can use your bible as you are watching just incase u need to reference wat is being said for assurance.

I'll watch them at home and comment.Thanks grin
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
some people dont seem to understand that there are some personal issues you dont discuss in public. Is the OP 14 yrs old?
you dont want to get pregnant then insist on a condom or get free pills. How hard can that be?

I get sick with all these Americans who get suspicious of anyone who comes around them wanting to use them for citizenship! And YET they wont leave us alone! shocked
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
You people seriously need to chill out.

1 Like

Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by sosisi(f): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidylan:

some people dont seem to understand that there are some personal issues you dont discuss in public. Is the OP 14 yrs old?
you dont want to get pregnant then insist on a condom or get free pills. How hard can that be?

I get sick with all these Americans who get suspicious of anyone who comes around them wanting to use them for citizenship! And YET they wont leave us alone! shocked

abi o
Like Leilah,who would call her husband every name in the book and attribute every "ill " about him and his relatives to his culture
Leave the man alone kwa nu let him find an Nsukka girl grin
she will not
Even when she threatened to divorce the man and people encouraged her to do so,3 years after she's still married to the man and won't let us hear something.

Then sistawoman who seems to be on sabbatical

Now this one emerges with her tall tales of dry bedsheets and wet privates with accompanying green cards
haba!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by snokky(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
I can bet with a month salary that this dude is a nigerian!!! Or better still, someone that has been here in naija soil since day1 of her life!!

Can u guys read her English?

Damn, !!!!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Hope4ever: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidylan:

You got that twisted. Yall can't leave us alone. Chasing us up and down the street all the time bugging us and telling us how much you love us.

Please!!!!
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hope4ever:

You got that twisted. Yall can't leave us alone. Chasing us up and down the street all the time bugging us and telling us how much you love us.

Please!!!!

maybe its those loafers chasing you because most of the upwardly mobile nigerian men i know are going back to marry fellow nigerians. At worst they'll marry white, chasing black americans is a waste of time.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Hope4ever: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidylan:

maybe its those loafers chasing you because most of the upwardly mobile nigerian men i know are going back to marry fellow nigerians. At worst they'll marry white, chasing black americans is a waste of time.

I guess that means every single Nigerian in this state at least is a loafer, even those that do business overseas, drive nice cars, have plenty of cash and flash it all the time.

I guess what we as Americans use to measure sucess is not the same thing you use to measure success.
I guess being broke is upwordly mobile. Because here only the broke ones stay with fellow Nigerians. But the ones with money chase akata.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hope4ever:

I guess that means every single Nigerian in this state at least is a loafer, even those that do business overseas, drive nice cars, have plenty of cash and flash it all the time.

I guess what we as Americans use to measure sucess is not the same thing you use to measure success.
I guess being broke is upwordly mobile. Because here only the broke ones stay with fellow Nigerians. But the ones with money chase akata.

Maybe you think they are "broke" because they dont flash cash like some talentless rap artist and yahoo yahoo boy. Maybe many dont bother with fancy cars because they are too busy saving up for their kids colleges and buying a house while you love-vendor your rims and depend on welfare.

Yeah i prefer the "broke" guys.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by Hope4ever: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
davidylan:

Maybe you think they are "broke" because they dont flash cash like some talentless rap artist and yahoo yahoo boy. Maybe many dont bother with fancy cars because they are too busy saving up for their kids colleges and buying a house while you love-vendor your rims and depend on welfare.

Yeah i prefer the "broke" guys.

But Nigerians here do the same fucking thing you dumb ass. Not all Black people are on welfare.

Welfare was created for poor white trash.

I was being sarcatic when I said they were loafers. They are not loafers if they are driving nice cars, flashing money and running around behind us akatas like lap dogs buying us whatever we want. They want to be American so bad that they buy the rims and all the stupid shit that even rich black people dont buy anymore. They open up and max out credit cards just to impress women like me.
Re: Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant? by mkiecihell: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
Wow, i don't know what happened to my thread but how did this become a battle between Nigerians and Americans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? / My Dirty Gf / Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.