Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69114 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by LordReed(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300

Here's how to deal with this issue. Call her (when ever you can get a hold of her) or better still go visit her. Tell her you have a very important thing you need to talk to her about. If it's a call ask her if she is somewhere she can talk to you freely, if you are physically with her take to somewhere you can talk privately. When talking to her say to her that her attitude and behaviour is giving you concern that she is not truly interested in marrying you. Lay out how you feel about the whole issue. Here is where it gets interesting because her response both verbal and body language will tell you all you need to know. Any lady interested in preserving the union will apologize for making you feel uncomfortable and plan how to change things around. From her responses you'll be on course to decide what you need to do.

I am reluctant to really make "judgement" call about your girl's character but I will say that I don't think you guys will work. You seem to have been overlooking a lot of things in order to keep this relationship going. I wish you the best what ever decision you make.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by wardell30(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2016
She's Definitely A Ho sad[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

What do u advice....@35do I actually stop and solve my problem or I should walk away and start a whole new relationship that could be worse?

Why not snub this girl or woman for 2 weeks ?

Guy the way to handle women is, if she snubs you, snub her back. Its very simple.

Tell me you cant stay for one week without calling her. Let her be the one to remind you when its time to collect her next N5k for hair.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by valralph(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Was in your shoe some years back...while schooling in Ibadan, my babe in Ikorodu, Lag was fond of switching off her phone at night, just like yours.....well the good thing is I found out later that she was a runs girl doing all her paroles at night. The day she opened up to ask me if I expected her to date only me, was when I confronted her abt the phone thing.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sammyblaq(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2016
bia Op... You are planning on marrying her, u've spent about 2mil on her education, you do give her 5k/2weeks for hair-do; Bought her power-bank, she collected but her phone stays off every evening.
Dem carry the lady do jazz 4 u?? Jisos!.
I don add ur matter for my prayer points...

11 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Misternas89(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Ekugbeh:
guy relax ur nerves ok.
Jez giv her a brake, dn't get ursef work up.
Giv her a brake.
After the brake, then accelerator abi grin grin grin. Una no go kill person I swear lol

4 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

From my own side I doubt if I have issues with her. Except she is the one having issues with me. Just can't understand why I can't trust som1 I intend to settle with. Couldthis be the reason why most handsome men marry ugly woman just to have rest of mind....

grin I just burst into laughter by 12:30am
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Plus234(m): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Is she the same SS girl you dated for 8years ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2813072/aa-she-ss-still-yet

You think you are smart this was your original post and why did you delete it just now ?

I am in my early 30s and consider myself ready for marriage. I have dated this lovely girl for about 8yrs and we have had ups and downs.. Truth be told she told me about her genotype condition right from the onset of the relationship. I do not have an issue with her genotype condition as I am AA myself and truely inlove with her.during this 8yrs of our relationship she has had very few amount of crises and I honestly don't care if its more coz the bible says marriage is for better for worse and I want to start right from now.I am not claiming commando or rambo its just that what I feel for her is real. Problem now am facing as any ther ss female or male patient would think is that I simply want to marry her out of pitty. I honestly do not think of anything close to that.as my love for her is real. Anybody could be ss and anybody could die at any point in life. We must not all grow old before we die. Despite the fact that she doesn't easily fall sick, No one knows of her condition in my own family (friends inclusive)as I know if they do they might descriminate us both..another problem is that she is very sensitive and emotional as I have in the past hurt her without knowing it. I am sorry for this long writeup I just need help.fact is even if I end up not marrying her,it is expected that someone should marry her and at the moment I think I understand and willing. What's opinin friends. Whoevr is mean to me on thi topic shuld remember that this life is short and we live it once.thank u

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by omobaekiti: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2016
pcguru1:
Also dont stress yourself most relationships are bound to fail anyway. Just take it easy
very comforting
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by goodforsomthing: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I hardlygo to her school coz am alwaysbusy with work....uknow na I have to hustle...5k every 2weeks for just hairstyle no be akara....I need to get a tip off or something...truth is I nolonger trust her.

Forget you be maga than pay o,your on maga sure past Naijabet own o.5k every 2week for hairstyle for 32 year old woman. You be real confirm maga
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by yankison(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2016
You have spent 2million , How and why did you spend so much on a girl friend ... she can decide to leave you nah since you are not officially married ..... it has happened and will still continue to happen ... Mehn i feel sorry for you coz u had spent so much .....this Lady is tormenting you .. try and go visit her if you know where she lives and hang around and trace her , do that to clear your mind . i would do just that if i was in your shoes...

sorry
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2016
martineverest:
the girl don catch maga

..kkkkkkkkkkk
.na ur papa born u bro.. mugu fall guyman chopam

a student that uses 4 phones, she be call center?

he bought her 3 phones and she switches them off to avoid his calls

she programmed him on 5k to fix hair fortnightly and if he complains she calls him stingy in order to reset his brain

but he fail to tell us how much he spends for her school fees including her accommodation

permit me to say what attracts her to him is financial support or you call it love with benefits

forget about her age, by the time she is done with her study he will found out she've got a guy who's dear to her heart.

this is just one of those love triangle

I can't shout, it's his cross let him Cary it
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Mailerchidex: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Now my question is, How long have u observed this? could she have been cheating on you every blessed God given night? Secondly at 35, isn't she matured enough to explain her reasons which u did not tell us out? Finally, ur complaint implies dat u call her every day and every night. How den do u think that ur frequent calling doesn't piss her off and maybe she is trying to avoid the disturbance every night believing that d one u have spoken during d day is enough to make her day? My soluton is, Stop being predictable and Quit calling her everyday and be giving urself more reasons to worry but create for urself a little sence of scarcity in her and observe if d evening calling will turn around, then, finally, Believe me, she is not cheating on you. she couldn't have been d only fan of cheating on her man every blessed day of the year? at age 32.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....

Quote me and gimme ur number make i help u via whattsapp.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AhmadMind: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Might be a Witch or Runs Girl to survive.....Or Prayer Warrior grin
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by tbliss22(m): 12:49am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

Guy I won't lie to you, she's playing you and you knew it. Why on earth will my girl continuously switch off her mobile every evening? U get time I beg!!!

If I ask you as my girl, once, twice and by the third time I'm sure you will see my body language that I'm done with the relationship.

If na the PhD dey worry am, I beg tell her to chill that very soon she will join association of "single matured un-married educated" (S.M.U.E) ladies. Them plenty for lagos like water.......

Arant Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chigirlangel: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2016
grin grin grin lienus

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kcynho(m): 12:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
op,I wished u were like me .kia no gal has messed with my heart. or. emotions before anytime I notice a strange behaviour ,I just end the relationship .
let me remind you the. ratio of men to women in Nigeria 1-8 .
PS: I have never spent more than 1k on any gal.

Lmao grin cheesy grin ah don read comment tire but nah ur own ah choose to comment,ah go choose to nickname u "Mentor",kai u cracked ma ribs jor!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by touche(m): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Bae is a business woman. OP is a minor shareholder trying to claim major benefits.

I bet you, after sponsoring her to PhD level, investing in her future:

1. Her dad will still collect bride price without giving you a discount, or,

2. You will sponsor her wedding to another bae.

Better start keeping receipts for school fees, phones and deposit slips for allowances. Might help convince her dad to give discount on bride price. Else, receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kcynho(m): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2016
tbliss22:

Guy I won't lie to you, she's playing you and you knew it. Why on earth will my girl continuously switch off her mobile every evening? U get time I beg!!!

If I ask you as my girl, once, twice and by the third time I'm sure you will see my body language that I'm done with the relationship.

If na the PhD dey worry am, I beg tell her to chill that very soon she will join association of "single matured un-married educated" (S.M.U.E) ladies. Them plenty for lagos like water.......

Arant Nonsense!!!
Asin eh, my guy knows d bae is cheating but wants a spokesperson to tell him that, not bad though,but trust me the bae cheating is spelled out in Blue jor,if a bae loves u dat wouldn't b happening consistently nah,haba!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Samjr(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2016
lovingT:
Every evening That's suspicious.

Might be innocent coincidence but most likely u a "side dude".
Thank for that ugly truth
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2016
My guy....Just pay her a surprising visit. Don't call her while visiting. And please do that in the evening..............
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kcynho(m): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Mailerchidex:
Now my question is, How long have u observed this? could she have been cheating on you every blessed God given night? Secondly at 35, isn't she matured enough to explain her reasons which u did not tell us out? Finally, ur complaint implies dat u call her every day and every night. How den do u think that ur frequent calling doesn't piss her off and maybe she is trying to avoid the disturbance every night believing that d one u have spoken during d day is enough to make her day? My soluton is, Stop being predictable and Quit calling her everyday and be giving urself more reasons to worry but create for urself a little sence of scarcity in her and observe if d evening calling will turn around, then, finally, Believe me, she is not cheating on you. she couldn't have been d only fan of cheating on her man every blessed day of the year? at age 32.
Must say u gat a mature view on the mara,but u getting ur determinants wrong really,every evening her phones are off,goes through in d day really?,its either she aint fond of me at all or am just a need provider,u just gara spill d truth here,no positivity on this 1 to lead near marriage
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Dharnchuks(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Will do just that
pls let us know how it goes .. might help others too.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kcynho(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2016
LordReed:
dante300

Here's how to deal with this issue. Call her (when ever you can get a hold of her) or better still go visit her. Tell her you have a very important thing you need to talk to her about. If it's a call ask her if she is somewhere she can talk to you freely, if you are physically with her take to somewhere you can talk privately. When talking to her say to her that her attitude and behaviour is giving you concern that she is not truly interested in marrying you. Lay out how you feel about the whole issue. Here is where it gets interesting because her response both verbal and body language will tell you all you need to know. Any lady interested in preserving the union will apologize for making you feel uncomfortable and plan how to change things around. From her responses you'll be on course to decide what you need to do.

I am reluctant to really make "judgement" call about your girl's character but I will say that I don't think you guys will work. You seem to have been overlooking a lot of things in order to keep this relationship going. I wish you the best what ever decision you make.
On point advice from ya but trust me ,a player would always be on top of her game knowing fully well she's gat a goal to keep a need/want provider in d guy,trust d bae wld b smart enough to continue to make believe n give d dude, and wt d blokes love for her d game continues, so u gata help spill it out to him that a bae so into u won't hv her line "CONSISTENTLY " off on a "CONSTANT" basis. But nice advice 4m ya chap/bae.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by bqlekan(m): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kcynho(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Naughtysite:

grin I just burst into laughter by 12:30am
Ur mara small nah,me still d read advice on this by 1:21AM,d bae don turn investment 4 ma dude.he had bera know he shld b counting his losses by now
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by sitos(m): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2016
E get Watin u sef dey eye in her wey make u sef neva leave her, bros talk truth...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ladyF(f): 1:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Na so so males full this thread sha... Opportunity to vent their long bottled anger against the poor, innocent lady. grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by balingaonline(m): 1:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Give her more tym
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Gkemz: 1:45am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

You feel so insecure with someone you intend to marry and i wonder how you can marry this lady you can't trust during courtship. Hiding a camera in her apartment suggest that ur suspecting her of infidelity. At her age i doubt whether she'd be playing games except that someone else has proposed to her.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by chachanga: 1:55am On Jun 09, 2016
All dis kain "Suegbe" muguns with their ajebo threads sef.

U betterngo and install d cams in her flat and get ur customised heart-attack; the type coming for you will only happen once.

It will tske u a decade to get over it but, trust me, ur brain memory card will format @nd reload necessary data by itself grin.

Shioor, e pele 4 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.