Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69118 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Romzy26: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I told her to cut the hair she said I am stingy...I said ok let's make it 5k monthly...I still stingy....women...ok
guy u be her side guy, incase the guy that she intends marrying (who she probably stays with) no workout, then she falls to you. you are her wild card bro. .
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by enoch273: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if she is cheating on you considering her age. If she were to be in her early twenties or mid twenties, I would say she is cheating on you.

Well you can't trust anyone. .maybe you have not told her you want to marry her...because age is not on her side, she might be cheating on you.

Tell her your plans towards her..maybe her character will change.

Just found my missing rib. Hope you don't mind but I would like to know you more.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Dapresident(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Hi there! i'll advice you take my advice frankly. There is nothing wrong with her and your relationship is safe. If you know the hell of stress involved in a PhD program, you wouldn't have been suspecting any fowl play. When writing a thesis, the best time to concentrate is in the dead night. A PhD program entails at least a 100 publication within 2-3years nowadays which need a serious scrutiny by some panel. And she also need to be submitting a report every months to her supervisor if she really want to complete her degree within 5years. If she can't concentrate now, she might end up completing a 4-5years programme for 10years. Sometimes, all this assigned professor frustrate their candidate , so you don't know what's on her mind each time you call. Kindly note that you should expect more strange actions from her during her program because its entails full concentration especially for those that want to complete it within a fast paced time. It not what you think bro, don't forget you are dating a career lady in the making. At 32 she's no longer a baby dull
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kinibigdeal(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
numericalguy:

This should be the dumbest post of the year.
Being a PhD student is not like you are in prison. There are thousands of PhD students the world over getting married while working. I'm also a post graduate research student, so I know.
Just visit any university and you will find lots of married PhD students, both male and female raising kids in a family.

I know PhD can be tasking but it cannot prevent you from receiving calls the year round.

Ok
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.
It's clear,guy. I know you are in love,but reason with your head .It's time to move on.Not worth it marrying someone that doesn't have regards for u

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by MemphisDepay(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Joice21:
If only God will send me an awesome bae like you, I'l b d happiest lady on earth. Just be man enough, carry out some investigations nd if d relationship is no longer worth it, call it quits, God will send a better lady that will reciprocate d love you show her.
am here baby. Hope you won't cheat on me? My whatsapp number is 07068526727. Holla @ me. (Summon Courage)
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by duduade: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

Suicide is the last thing on my mind....my football team keeps me happy whenever my relationship is haulted...its just to port...but on a serious note. I wount commit suicide for a woman

The truth is she s spending time with a fellow academic person like her.... People of like minds... Don't be surprised....
I know how we roll...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by danduchi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
@OP, you are reaping what you sow... Remember ur post on how u were sucking ur Ex boobs who was engaged www.nairaland.com/2889056/same-big-booobs-dat-made.. Karma don catch up with u. Sorry sha

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
RitzyPrince:
What do u want to hear? That she's always in church every evening? cheesy even though she'll still squeeze out time to talk to her man…OP you know what's happening u are just afraid to face the obvious. The earlier you do the better though lipsrsealed
Exactly
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by JoeCutie(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
dante300:

I wasn't drunk when I clearly wrote every evening....when she is with me in her 4lines are consistently active like CR7 but when she returns to school her line is inconsistent like memphis depay
Op, you do not have any problems. In fact, the only problem you have, which by the way, is a good and welcomed one, is that you're so damn funny. CR7 vs DEPAY? I'd be damned. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

Make a surprise visit. Be prepared for anything. But dont fight anyone..

Me i dont beat about the bush when it comes to solution.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by yankison(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Trust a Woman at your own Peril ......... She is definately cheating on you ..... there is no how she wouldnt know you are there thinking about her and this very time her phone goes off is the best time to talk to a loved one

Mehn step up get kids and Bleep out ....
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by PaulkillermanAg(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I keep on telling all you pussy niggax this, fork botches and leave them, that is their only use.... sexual gratification...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Lewist(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

men you don enter one chance,pls look for another girl and move on with your life,im telling you from my experience.visit her uninform make sure you hang around till late night before showing up to her.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Romzy26: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....
lmao !!! Chairman, na u be boss...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by PaulkillermanAg(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
If only God will send me an awesome bae like you, I'l b d happiest lady on earth. Just be man enough, carry out some investigations nd if d relationship is no longer worth it, call it quits, God will send a better lady that will reciprocate d love you show her.
you ugly, that's why you haven't seen one..... not trying to be rude , just thought i should air my honest opinion about your predicament.... no insult meant...
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Dapresident(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2016
@ kinibideal. Your post lack content, context, comprenssion, value, and idea. I am a post graduate student of the most Prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, I have seen married ladies doing their PhD. Perhaps you are a PhD holder you did not seem to have purpose to just think shabily like that. Pls you need to scroll up and reread the young man post again. PhD is tedious but not at the point of calling someone a fool with such an act that such lady put up selah!!!!!
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by missyge(f): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Lytech:
Amen Are you married?
No, Y ask?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by krismars(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.

Don't do that bro...there are plenty ways to catch a fish
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by shugar321(f): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2016
OK Bros, dis is a serious issue dat u should handle wit care. Dere r 3sides of a story, ur side, her side and d truth, since u say she is a PhD student, we might take it to b she is busy with academic work but yet dat is not enough reason for d lady her age especially towards a guy showing interest!
My suggestion, stop calling her for sometime, give her attitude, stop giving her d weekly money u give to her, if she calls u, dnt pick her call always, give her dis 'I dnt care attitude' give her monosyllabic answers,stop asking abt her welfare, dnt ask her much questions, seriously, if she loves u, she will come bk to her senses! Nd her attitude dis period will tell u how she truly feels for u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Miracle212(f): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....
lipsrsealed embarassed choi cry

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300, you can only unravel the mystery when you pay her a visit.
Get your perfect game plan, don't inform her.
I'm sure your eyes would see more than enough
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ottersberger(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

From my own side I doubt if I have issues with her. Except she is the one having issues with me. Just can't understand why I can't trust som1 I intend to settle with. Couldthis be the reason why most handsome men marry ugly woman just to have rest of mind....

Yes Sir!.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

@OP I am a woman let me be candid with you dear, she is cheating on you and you are very likely the side boo.
Don't bother investigating no woman who sees this will tell you different.
Just start to detach yourself emotionally and move on.
Better to have loved and lost than not at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by NobleG1(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2016
She's a player. Don't marry her.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by krismars(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if she is cheating on you considering her age. If she were to be in her early twenties or mid twenties, I would say she is cheating on you.

Well you can't trust anyone. .maybe you have not told her you want to marry her...because age is not on her side, she might be cheating on you.

Tell her your plans towards her..maybe her character will change.

Age limit no dey cheating nw

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Bullet1234(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, if she was doing it once in a while that should have been understandable but every night is suspicious. She could be cohabbing with some other dude.

I have been in distance relationships and whenever I have someone visiting either weekends or longer I never make or take night calls from bae, sighting flimsy excuses or atimes switch off my phones.

Nothing can keep one busy so much that her phones are always off at nights, something is fishy. Why not pay her a surprise visit or tell her you want to come spend time at her place?
You are bloody right!

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ojuolu(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, if she was doing it once in a while that should have been understandable but every night is suspicious. She could be cohabbing with some other dude.

I have been in distance relationships and whenever I have someone visiting either weekends or longer I never make or take night calls from bae, sighting flimsy excuses or atimes switch off my phones.

Nothing can keep one busy so much that her phones are always off at nights, something is fishy. Why not pay her a surprise visit or tell her you want to come spend time at her place?
Op does not really understand what communication mean to a woman/lady who truly and genuinely love. It is everything, the lyric both in the morning and at bed time. Busy ke? No... I won't judge her but she is not pure or probably she is not really dating you. You might be her plan b, c, d or e. Why don't you investigate. Do a surprise visit, check into a hotel, then around the time she normally switched off her phone, pay her a visit. Another thing I will like to know, has she ever spent the night at your place? Does she also switch off her lines?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ever811(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Thank u so much..God bless.
ha..u really love this babeooooo,u are interested in answers that assure u that all is well..I hv been in this type of situation b/4.it was hell,but I letter discovered there was little I could do to change the situation, so I had to do "shooting stars" it was not easy though but it was necessary,today I have gotten over it but I know I still thinks about her..but it doesn't hurt any more..if u can answer this question truthfully I be able to give u some tips on what to do..do you cater for her material needs on her demand or voluntarily?.do she show u more attention whenever u give her cash or gift than any other time? has she ever mentioned to u jovially or seriously any reason that will be a hindrance to she ending up to be ur wife?....chineke I have to modify quick..pls don't answer any questions again..I just saw where u mentioned 2million on her education, that's someone's destiny..I thought u are human,never new u are an ATM machine.. biko I no wan hear from u again,don't bother to quote me,make me and u no get problem thanks

4 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by nasiodamus(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Most ladies in skools always have a skool bf..she may want a marriage partner with u,but she will still want the fun of dating A college boy..just put an eye on her if u have a friend in her school or go visit often(if possible surprise visits) and make friends I her hostel or her area. I just hope it dosn't turn out sour for u,these girls ain't loyal.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by RealAdewole(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2016
i dnt knw if this wll help but let her watch 'why did I get married'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.