Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (64720 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46428032][/quote] So you mean you won't look at me twice if I woo you without a car?
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
AND OF WHAT USE WILL IT BE TO YOU MY FRIEND?
smiley It is called, "contribution". Though, it might help some of us know how to get across to you easily...or are you married?

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Bushesbae(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
emusmithy:
I'll tell you... your ears only. A deal?
yes
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
emusmithy:
smiley It is called, "contribution". Though, it might help some of us know how to get across to you easily...or are you married?
NO, I'M NOT,BUT AM CURRENTLY IN A RATHER SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you mean you won't look at me twice if I woo you without a car?

*I won'tgringringrin

If you get dis kind of car no need for you to stress urself talk much

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*I won'tgringringrin

If you get dis kind of car no need for you to stress urself talk much
Lemme go and hustle hard then since a car is your priority tongue
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
hahaahahahha...#evilgrin# @ serious relationship... cool make i hear word biko grin
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:
yes
aite...see you there soon wink
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Bushesbae(f): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
emusmithy:
aite...see you there soon wink
where sir
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme go and hustle hard then cool

I'll wait for yougringrin

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bushesbae:
where sir
within this section tho
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Bushesbae(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:
within this section tho
follow back
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I'll wait for yougringrin
I just have to hustle hard so that I can get free access to that place we're talking about cool
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Adesiji77: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
"Toasted"?

Are they sliced bread? tongue
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by youngtroll: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
calliope:
*yawns* angrily storm off thread!!

angry angry *calls her back to apologise to the Op*
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by ysprof: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Try all
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by BizLifeE: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
That's for jobless people.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by murphyibiam15(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.
bro u're wise....i totally concur with u

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NOT HERE.

You will Want 2 bottles of Aroma schnapp

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Folzye(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WAY I'D LOVE TO BE "TOASTED" IS NO THERE.

Makes me wanna ask "you be bread"?

5 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Ranchhoddas: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na person wey no get ambition for life na im go come dey study how to toast girls like say na university course. OP you be NFA (No Future Ambition). By the way na which drunk mod dey move yeye posts enter FP this night?

4 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by profosenogoboy: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
The short cut is to fight her and apologize to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I used to be a Sinner thinking Men must do all the sh*t, make women laugh, use the cocky lines, chas vigorously, use all tricks of the game. Then one day I became a saved creature and came to realize that relationships are two way streets, like a see saw, the man should put in effort as much as the woman would. Every Man is special, and shouldn't hustle hard for what would end up being a symbiotic if not parasitic relationship.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Odunharry(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Good you have repented.. your last sentence is on point..
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Nyaknor(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Radarada omo dem go too tey for tray oo.... Abeg interpret That in yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by stag: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

This is a man.

4 Likes

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by UnimkeAk(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
emusmithy:

Haha...the last time I checked, money isn't the main reason most guys are not having girlfriends.

Yes of course, money is the main reason.
Do u know hw much it takes to maintain a nigerian gf.
Pls lets be truthful to ourselves.
Shebi u will want to date a posh n exposed girl nw.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Never you date a girl that Mensturates. Pls.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Never you date a girl that Mensturates. Plss.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by Feyikemi12(f): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Some of we girls nowadays are so demanding that only jesus christ can date them,

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by goingape: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
and WONDER why there are not getting married nowadaysundecided

I dont toast black women and will never to just a thing! only fool APPROACH black women.
Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by kuchikau: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Faithful girl spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.