Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (46864 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Subom1(f): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
[b]Suddenly it became an obsession and then anger tantrums started flowing everywhere. One time I got back with an ex chic and we "got like that" a couple of times when I was in another town. She found out about my girl and texts her. My girlfriend snapped and called her out and it became dirty. Well came back to explain to my girl and she slapped and kicked me and threw projectiles at me. Interestingly I never did a thing I stood there and watched her as I felt it was penance for my sins. I professed love to her and wanted the relationship more.

So I returned to my domicile and we continued talking but then I observed things changed, she was not my ever sweet baby again and she did become someone else. Someone I did not like, I gave back the vibes that she gave.

Our relationship became ruins afterwards. Communication was missing. We were closer on bbm and Facebook than in person.

So this morning she calls me and says she wants out of the relationship and deletes me off every social media platform she had me on. She cited infidelity and lack of trust as the problem and she was pretty violent about it.

Thing is I love her to death

And Yerr I cheated and I admit I did, I genuinely absolutely love this woman and don't know where to start from.[/b]

I read this from your other thread
So you were a flirtatious flirt and you cheated on her. This is why she left you. She was planning to leave you ever since she found out and when she found someone better she left you to "suffer"

I knew there was more to this story. Its called karma. Serves you right. Next time keep the d in the pants then maybe your girlfriend would not leave you

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by doll912(f): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
We have heard one side of the story. It remains the girl's version and the truth. So this man has never jilted any woman? Anyway take heart. The best will come and oh, if you treat her bad cos someone did trash to you,you may end up losing more.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by wilybebsy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
brownsug:
In this era of "girls re plenty" that men ring in our ears some chic still walk out of her engagement,without dr X being at fault.
Something is fishy

Are you insinuating he's hiding something?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Lexusgs430: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
ladyF:

but guilty conscience will not allow him do that... grin The lady is somewhere thinking "good riddance to bad rubbish" angry

LadyF, all he needs is a simple ego-massage. LOL
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by betty616(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'll advice you check for that thing or those things you do that makes her think you're less of a man. for a lady in her thirties who should be keen to get married to dump you when everything is almost set, there must be a problem. Are you soft, too cool, accept everything she says, do everything at her bidding, an O Yes member, too soft and gentle in bed, anything, just think, what exactly does she mean to avoid further break ups. Having a side chick or not loving at all isn't a solution. Try looking for the issue.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by emiye(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Highly likely it is a sexual incompatibility issue , with a very slim chance it is money issue. Whichever way, the over 30 yr old 'girl' is not mature.e

Move on. I get really sad to see men/guys trying to talk a girl back in to a relationship she has said she is leaving. It is not wisdom or love, it is foolishnesss
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nnemuka(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are you an unrepentant cheat?
Are you stingy?
Do you suffer severe mouth odour?
Are you an abusive boyfriend? (i knew a doctor who almost killed his partner after being high on "Igbo"wink
Do you have a small member? Do you have a huge member yet cannot use it well (painful sex)?
Are you a one minute man?
Do you have any sickness that makes you smell?
check your Ego and be humble.

abeg lots of reason why she might have dumped your a55. Go work on yourself.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Florblu(f): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:
auntie florblu , wetin be your own?

Hy him advise de pain you? Are we guys complaining?
So I should fold my arms while he mislead our honorable men?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by emiye(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Highly likely it is a sexual incompatibility issue , with a very slim chance it is money issue. Whichever way, the over 30 yr old 'girl' is not mature.e

Move on. I get really sad to see men/guys trying to talk a girl back in to a relationship she has said she is leaving. It is not wisdom or love, it is foolishnesss. If you cheated on her, and she on that basis opt to leave, it is understandable, but if not, do not ever try to talk a lady back in to a relationship.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by amtaken(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why did she dump you? My sister dumped a Medical Doctor too and married an Engineer because she said the Doctor was so full of himself and never had time for the relationship. Today she's so happy with her husband and their babies.

acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

Lessons learnt.
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

@bold, maybe that is why she left you. What woman in her right mind will accept this kind of trash talking?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Ranchhoddas: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Classic case of 'learning the hard way'
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by egbaguy2: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
betty616:
I'll advice you check for that thing or those things you do that makes her think you're less of a man. for a lady in her thirties who should be keen to get married to dump you when everything is almost set, there must be a problem. Are you soft, too cool, accept everything she says, do everything at her bidding, an O Yes member, too soft and gentle in bed, anything, just think, what exactly does she mean to avoid further break ups. Having a side chick or not loving at all isn't a solution. Try looking for the issue.

He is most likely not too soft. A guy speaking against opinionated women and perceived feminism most likely is the type that are controlling and can't feel man enough without subduing a woman.
And see him talking about being a Dr and all as if that is enough reason to make her stay.

I tell you he has a terrible attitude the woman despite age not being on her side couldn't stand. He is only saying his side and giving silly advice.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
rosieluv:
eeeyah sorry,dats life for u.

After saying sorry, you will still do it again.

Kwantinue..
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Subom1(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
cococandy:

@bold, maybe that is why she left you. What woman in her right mind will accept this kind of trash talking?
This nigga was receiving countless messages from females day in and day out and could not understand why his gf was jealous. To make it worse he cheated on her with his ex and the ex messaged her to inform her about it. He is a good for nothing trifeling player and that's why she left him.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nnemuka:
Are you stingy?
Do you suffer severe mouth odour?
Are you an abusive boyfriend? (i knew a doctor who almost killed his partner after being high on "Igbo"wink
Do you have a small member? Do you have a huge member yet cannot use it well (painful sex)?
Are you a one minute man?
Do you have any sickness that makes you smell?
check your Ego and be humble.

abeg lots of reason why she might have dumped your a55. Go work on yourself.

Nah fight ?

Why are you asking all these questions ?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by prodiG(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tb222:
may God bless ur fucking hustle with dis damn encouraging fucking comment, may u neva be fucvked up, but instead fuckin rise up to shoot beyond ur fuckin wildest dreams,and fucvk anyone who wish u ill.
You're my fuc.king hero grin . Dis fuc.king hoes ain't loyal angry
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nnemuka(f): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Naughtysite:

Nah fight ?

Why are you asking all these questions ?
and you are? undecided
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by AleAirHub(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:

Lessons learnt.
on.

Sorry about the whole drama....

I personal pick one important idea from this your story.
" Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman"
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Being a medical doctor does not mean a lady cannot dump you.
She broke your heart, sorry.
Are you sure you did not dump a girlfriend in the past?
Karma is a bitch.
[size=20pt] LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE.[/size].
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Ephemmm: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
misspicy:

So we still have truthful men shocked

God bless your discerning spirit,inasmuch as I don't agree with the way the lady went about it,her response points to one thing ,Op might be impotent or have a small member,not every woman can manage such.

BTW do you still flow? grin

Although, I don't want to say this so that I won't hurt op, but it seems the guy was a less of a man. According to Mugabe - 'there is nothing which confuses woman like a poor man who is good in bed'.

God has saved op: even if he married the lady, she will still be having extra-affairs.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by brownsug(f): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yup

wilybebsy:
Are you insinuating he's hiding something?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
HaneefahRN:

He is most likely not too soft. A guy speaking against opinionated women and perceived feminism most likely is the type that are controlling and can't feel man enough without subduing a woman.
And see him talking about being a Dr and all as if that is enough reason to make her stay.

I tell you he has a terrible attitude the woman despite age not being on her side couldn't stand. He is only saying his side and giving silly advice.

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Subom1(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2536855/needed-share-she-stopped-loving#37113759

There he confesses to his cheating. These are the same guys who will shout these hoes ain't loyal grin grin

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
kuchikau:
Women: a creature of deception.

By the way, do you mensturate?
no I masturbattteee
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nnemuka:

and you are? undecided

I am Engineer Naughtysite.

Why do you ask ?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by onegig(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Someone jilted you and instead of you to move on, learn from the lessons and thank your God that you dodged a bullet, you are here advocating cheating.

She wasn't meant for you simple. There are much more beautiful, intelligent religious ladies with good upbringing out there. Also you many need to ask yourself what you seek in women if the one you did an introduction with would behave so badly. Maybe na you leave good girls go dey chase bad girls.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
no I masturbattteee

grin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
leestryder:

This one is very strong
I tell you my brother
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by tranxo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
kuchikau:

Signs of mensturation?
SMH. The correct spelling is menstRUAtion. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.