Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (28266 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Girlfriend Differs In Religion. What Should I Do ... / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Armstrong34(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
bros dnt start wat u cannot finish..... forget true love..... it is a spiritual matter o........go n consult ur pastor

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Ajibel(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

You know Fashola right? He is a muslim. His wife is a Christian. He married his wife in the church with respect to her belief.

Today they are still married despite the religious differences. But you have seen muslim-muslim and christian-christian celebrated marriages crash.

It's not about the religion bro. Love conquers everything.

Me, I am dating a Christian currently since 2012.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by omoISEYIN(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
I feel you bro, as simple as the situation is it's quite emotional. the truth is, marry someone of same faith or believe not for now but for the future and unborn children.
Am a Muslim and I'll simply get married to a fellow believer of my faith.
To the general public, my Muslim brothers pls tag along with fellow muslimahs. the non Muslims should have the unions together, so you don't leave your children confused

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by joceey(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
candidbabe:
Hmmmm
I wonder the kind of churches some Christians claim to be attending. @op do you read your Bible?
The Bible says in 2 corinthians 6 vs14 do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
Don't you know the Muslims are unbelievers?

What church do you attend?
I guess synagogue ryt undecided
Your prophet was once a Muslim from a Muslim family and antecedents. Check very well and don't condemn Muslim I believe most of you need to know the foundation of Muslims please read your Bible very well and I advice before condemning another religion(Muslim read their koran )
I shake my head when some xtian brothers and sisters criticize the Muslim GOD never sent you such message.The Bible I read never ask us to criticize, judge or condemn after una go say heaven no allow una enter when GOD no send una that work. We have good and lovely Muslim likewise Christians also this opposite in both religion.
Advice :carry your cross and follow JESUS

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Sas4lyf: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

So you cannot marry an unbeliever.

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

In Islam Men are COMMANDED to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

Christian men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Allah couldn't save mohammed and his followers the muslims

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in everybody's view

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

NOT ONLY THAT Jesus PROMISES SALVATION TO ALL WHO BELIEVE HIM

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IS THAT JESUS LIVES, MOHAMMED IS DEAD
FOR THE LIVING ONE THAT CAN SAVE

guy dont misquote the qur'an, go back and read the strict conditions islam laid before a person hit his wife, islam dignifies women,..

pertaining to the topic, islam permits marriage to people of the book which are christians, but not jews also it permits on strict condition for a muslim man to marry a christian woman, and also it is better for one to marry a slave than marry a christian, it is never permissible in islam for any lady to marry a non muslim

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Exponental(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
If there is love, let her appeal to her people. My Christian friend married a Muslim faithful and they still happily married for almost 4yrs now. Tinubu, Fashola and Amosun married Christians are still married. Amosun's father in-law was even a Bishop. Life is sweet but don't compromise peace for love.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by haffaze777(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
joceey:

What church do you attend?
I guess synagogue ryt undecided
Your prophet was once a Muslim from a Muslim family and antecedents. Check very well and don't condemn Muslim I believe most of you need to know the foundation of Muslims please read your Bible very well and I advice before condemning another religion(Muslim read their koran )
I shake my head when some xtian brothers and sisters criticize the Muslim GOD never sent you such message.The Bible I read never ask us to criticize, judge or condemn after una go say heaven no allow una enter when GOD no send una that work. We have good and lovely Muslim likewise Christians also this opposite in both religion.
Advice :carry your cross and follow JESUS

U dey mind dem mumu,I don't know why most of dem are dis stupid,d worst part of it is dat majority of dem are just church goer.smh for dem

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
D jazz dey efffective
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by omotroyz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
hopsydboi:
Does it matter that much? Religion?
got me wondering.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by WriteMind: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
“Be ye not unequally yoked together (marriage) with unbelievers (someone who does not believe that Jesus is Lord)” (2 Cor. 6:14).

Some people say love is the most important ingredient in marriage. Important? Yes. But most important? No. What keeps a marriage strong and the couple happy is that they share very similar life philosophies. There's no greater life philosophy that guides your every decision and actions than what you believe. So, except you're just a nominal christian (that is, the word 'christian' it is more of a religious choice o you, than a way of life), you really won't really be considering marriage this minefield.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by fireforfire: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Avoid it like a plaque
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by tete7000(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Is she really worth all the hassle ? Love is like a tender rose, too much hassles act like thorns. No matter how careful with time it could kill the rose. To marry that woman in the nigerian environment will take a lot of labour, are you certain such labours won't kill the feelings when you finally win ? You may feel its romantic to fight for whom you love and believe in. But most times once the battle is over, you are worn out to love the person and you start wondering if it was worth it.

If you feel this is a path you want to follow, then do so, its easier for you to convert to islam to marry her and chhristain later after marriage . think about that. Its deceptive but it would work. Above all show religious tolerance if she refuses to join ur xtian faith after marriage. Cheers

I enjoyed the first part of your suggestion, but that second part of playing a deceptive game I disagree and wont advise. Anything built on falsehood will always fall apart. If the man can't get it done with honesty he better move forward and look for another who will love him for whom he is. He should not start his marriage with deception, whether it is to his would be wife or his would be in-law it doesn't matter. Lies ultimately breaks trust.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oh boy....

I don't know the answer. But, all I can think of is, a (happy) Union is hard work as it is, even 3x harder if you have to work against the resistance of religion, ethnicity and culture variations.

I think only you can answer this question since you have to live with your choices one way or another.

Don't do it lightly- turn over every stone, explore all options, alternatives, consequences. Project into the future (of your married life) if you have to etc. At least you can then tell yourself that you took an intelligent and informed risk.

Life is a risk. There is no guarantee that you will live in peace with some one who is of same religion, ethnicity, culture etc.....

Good luck.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by DeMekus: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Marry a Muslim lady at your own peril. You're just about to build a home with a shaky foundation.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by CarrotAndStick: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fvck Islam and Quran out of her senses! undecided
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
oga if u love ur girl, she like u, carry her dey. go meet her parent, if dem dey 4om wahala gv her belle. carry ur wife dey go
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Encorecasmie(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jimadey:
Just let her go
SECONDED
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by shamecurls(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

[/b]

God good to all, or just a few?

PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

War or Peace?

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Who is the father of Joseph?

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Which first--beasts or man?

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

How many stalls and horsemen?

1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Is it folly to be wise or not?

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
Human vs. ghostly impregnation

ACT 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

MAT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

The sins of the father

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Hares do not chew their cud

LEV 11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

"Gerah," the term which appears in the MT means (chewed) cud, and also perhaps grain, or berry (also a 20th of a sheckel, but I think that we can agree that that is irrelevant here). It does *not* mean dung, and there is a perfectly adequate Hebrew word for that, which could have been used. Furthermore, the phrase translated "chew the cud" in the KJV is more exactly "bring up the cud." Hares do not bring up anything; they let it go all the way through, then eat it again. The description given in Leviticus is inaccurate, and that's that. Hares do eat their own dung; they do not bring anything up and chew on it.

Fowl from waters or ground?

GEN 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
GEN 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Odd genetics

GEN 30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.
The shape of the earth

ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.
Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt

GEN 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Earth supported?

JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Heaven supported too

JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
The hydrological cycle

ECC 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

JOB 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:

Day 1: Sky, Earth, light
Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)
Day 3: Plants
Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)
Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)
Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

Note that there are "days," "evenings," and "mornings" before the Sun was created. Here, the Deity is referred to as "Elohim," which is a plural, thus the literal translation, "the Gods."

The second one (Genesis 2), the Yahwist tradition, goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)
Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)
Plants
Animals
Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by muhamadnur: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

nope u cnt if you really love her, why not embrace islam and then marry her believe me its worth it, islam is a true religion do research and see what u can do, muslim lady cnt marry a non muslim.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by cutebobo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
nairaland.com
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by delishpot: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
If you convert to Islam, that is the only way.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by profosenogoboy: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Remember that Delilah pretended to love Samson before she betrayed him, if you are Christian learn to keep the laws of Christianity and you will rejoice
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
DeMekus:
Marry a Muslim lady at your own peril. You're just about to build a home with a shaky foundation.
Please how did you come about this conclusions? Because there are marriages that are successful despite the religious differences of the spouses

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Pelux15: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
it is beta u pray abt it so that u wont get into devils trap. the bible say do not be unequally yoke with unbeliever
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
DeMekus:
:oPlease how did you come about this conclusions? Because there are marriages that are successful despite the religious differences of the spouses
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Josephnice: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mehn, very intelligent contribution, i cherish your maturity shown in this case
Eddygourdo:
Is she really worth all the hassle ? Love is like a tender rose, too much hassles act like thorns. No matter how careful with time it could kill the rose. To marry that woman in the nigerian environment will take a lot of labour, are you certain such labours won't kill the feelings when you finally win ? You may feel its romantic to fight for whom you love and believe in. But most times once the battle is over, you are worn out to love the person and you start wondering if it was worth it.

If you feel this is a path you want to follow, then do so, its easier for you to convert to islam to marry her and chhristain later after marriage . think about that. Its deceptive but it would work. Above all show religious tolerance if she refuses to join ur xtian faith after marriage. Cheers
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by kevoh(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Christians are a funny bunch. grin grin On this thread, they are suggesting the OP ditch his beloved for a christian girl. A christian girl fa? When Christians themselves are finding it hard to marry themselves! undecided Redeemed will rather roast than marry a Catholic, Jehovah Witness cannot marry Lord's Chosen, Christ Embassy will prefer to stack up on various hair cream products tongue than marry Celestial Church of Christ. If you ask the christians here how many can get married to a woman from Olumba Olumba or Seventh Day Adventists, you go hear stories.Yet they are advising the OP to marry a christian. What a shame!

Somehow everybody on the thread is not recognising the fact that the OP is seeing something unique that endears him to the muslim girls, probably something the christian girls he has met so far don't have. I personally don't like anything Islam due to their violent nature but every man has that special thing he is looking for in a woman (whether Christian or Muslim) which transcends beyond petty things like Parent's religion, that's why you hear funny stories like why not too fine, fat, short, no ass or no b*obs ladies are getting wifed up every Saturday and the Uju Stellas of Nigeria end up as baby mamas. Think people! Think!

As for you @OP, only you have the decision to make yourself happy. Do what you feel is right.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by johakanbi3(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
No christian can marry any body of other religion 2COR6:14-15
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Lastborn12(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Omo suicide mission is all I can see now. I am a living witness , same thing happened to me last year with Biu girl in Borno state .. I met her in UNIMAID but tribal and religious differences nearly send me to my early grave
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by daywatcher: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
religion does nothing but divide us as human beings
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Brightgem(f): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=MakeWeTalk post=46513296]If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

So you cannot marry an unbeliever.

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

In Islam Men are COMMANDED to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

[b]Christian men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT Beat...
kikikikikkki all this matter ontop muslim head. what a pity! so n muslim be darkness na eh! but why must u lie, some of ur Qur'an verses were outright lies and contraptions. I pity the extent of hate and ignorance some of u exhibit against dis Islam. anyway news flash we believe in Jesus, respect him and revere him. but h dont do for nobody's sir, he was a man and a prophet like u and I with blood in his veins. if he died for u sins we did he want "the cup" to pass him, he dint want2 suffer or why did he cry on the cross saying "my God my God why has thou forsaken me" he wasnt even Willing to die for u sorry. Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Isreal, Muhammad message is go all mankind, and Jesus may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him spoke abt the coming of this Muhammad. Well OP na u get my next comment. stay tuned.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.