Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25561 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by xynerise: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
i'm anti-intimacy. Can't even stand being touched by a guy, that's why I prefer artificial insemination

Really? You mean you don't feel a thing when you get a kiss? See me see something grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by abbey621(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Any human(man or woman) is capable of being faithful, they are also capable of betrayal. The truth is that most human relationships are based on conditions. A man marries a woman on the condition that she provides acceptable coitus, bears fruits and is loyal. A woman gets married to a man on the condition that he makes her feel loved and cherished, financially capable or at least he tries and his physically capable. When conditions are not met or when expectations are too high chaos happens! There's no such thing as true love among humans, for true love is unconditional and reserved for the truly elite specimen(Titanic, Romeo & Juliet)

3 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
keep dreaming. It's gud 4 ur soul cheesy
until you download the latest version of heavy nyash I will not date you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
cherryice:
Just cos she portrays herself to you and other church members as a christian doesnt make her a "strong sister".. she's as ordinary as op or any other lady can be.. Most times, its you guys that that bring disappointments to urself. why would you be thinking so much of an ordinary person just cos she claims shes a "sister?'
she didn't portray herself...I knew her personally, closely related 'friends'...so you understand when I call tag her as 'strong'. More so, I respected her.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by braynchris: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
I keep reading threads about women being heartless, nefarious and above all wicked. The truth of the whole matter is that you guys meet the wrong women and when the break your heart, you come here to cry wolf. Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.
My advice for you guys with broken heart is for you to quit being in the doldrums, pick your shattered pieces up, put them together and move on with life, take it as one of those things. Life is full of ups and downs, you try and try again. See whatever happened to you as a phase you will face till you meet the right one that will sweep you off your feet for good. Don't give up on love wink.

Nobody gave up on love my dear..... All those stories are just warning signs saying BEWARE!! !!!
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

Your mom nko

Dont you guys ever get tired of using this lame line in a bid to get us menfolk angry
Truth is our mothers have done well for themselves raised fine children and are enjoying us
You are the ones with the problems. Very few of you will experience the joy and sense of accomplishments our mothers have felt. keep throwing shade their way. they are not the ones looking for husband or trying to convince everyone they are wife material

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by ebubey(f): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Shatap dia! Leme see any of u bomboclarks calling men heart breakers.. iranu
Haa bros easy undecided... bet y na angry
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
i'v been heartbroken before.. I knw wat it feels like to be heart broken.. I remembered my past wen I read dat.. I neva meant it.. I and the op are still on good terms and i"v apologized
smiley
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
okies, I get it now.
U gats to dey sharpen ur brain looto cheesy
anything fr ur girl dis night
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebubey:

Haa bros easy undecided... bet y na angry
grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
I concur to some extent, but mind your English. Most, not All; or you want to tell me your mum is inclusive?

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Seems like we have lots of cry babies instead of men these days.

ladies get hurt too but we cry our hearts out in our closets, wipe our eyes and move on but what do our men do ?

They tell anything that has ears just to get pity and support ,

They are just babies anyways and we have to clean them up all the time. So don't stress yourself op, let them wail we've got the hanky to wipe their running nose grin grin
babe you killed it, on point.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by An0nimus: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hope OP aint one of those Miss NL ladies? they keep poppin threads everywhere
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
I keep reading threads about women being heartless, nefarious and above all wicked. The truth of the whole matter is that you guys meet the wrong women and when the break your heart, you come here to cry wolf. Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.
My advice for you guys with broken heart is for you to quit being in the doldrums, pick your shattered pieces up, put them together and move on with life, take it as one of those things. Life is full of ups and downs, you try and try again. See whatever happened to you as a phase you will face till you meet the right one that will sweep you off your feet for good. Don't give up on love wink.

Interesting piece, and so true.

A man may meet the wrong woman, get his heart broken, but a good man won't stay down. For every mean woman out there, there's a wonderful lady, everything a man could ever wish for.

I know the feeling. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Dejideji1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
xynerise:

Really? You mean you don't feel a thing when you get a kiss? See me see something grin

Bro, if she is sincere, then she must have been grossly circumcised while young (genitaly mutilated) hence she can never like or enjoy sex. She is not the only one, majority of Nigerian girls have suffered from this act about 70% or so. Those type of women are nothing but a log of wood in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by ginggerxy: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
even your mama too Na jst make i ask ooo no offence#

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by IamforGod: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Thanks for giving us the full definition of ur mother! Ur pop man must av fvcked the living daylight outta her.

As per sex object things, she gat no other thong doing.

Think before you type shit undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
That is what makes us stronger than you guys emotionally. You guys just can't handle the emotional trauma we face as women.
yo girls are weak in the sense that you can't let go of it.... We, guys, let go of it overtime and get stronger.... Why we have players now
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
jenigurl:

smiley
how are u today smiley
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them.

LIKE YOUR MUM RIGHT?! undecided
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
how are u today smiley
I am good dear and you? What have you been up to hmmm?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by IamforGod: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
how come we have all met the wrong women, are the good ones not yet born ? Then you go on the typical sterotype about men are the cause, this is all men hear from female lips, yet you all keep perpetuating evil on men, why won't they shout in wonder and shock at such hypocrisy

Cos u people prefer to go for the greedy, Brazilian haired girls that u can't afford their shoe sef and wen u find out she's dating someone else u start to cry fowl

Meanwhile there are many industrious and beautiful ladies with self respect! But no u always want the fashy ones! Goodluc finding them

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by IamforGod: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
how come we have all met the wrong women, are the good ones not yet born ? Then you go on the typical sterotype about men are the cause, this is all men hear from female lips, yet you all keep perpetuating evil on men, why won't they shout in wonder and shock at such hypocrisy

Cos u people prefer to go for the greedy, Brazilian haired girls that u can't afford their shoe sef and wen u find out she's dating someone else u start to cry fowl

Meanwhile there are many industrious and beautiful ladies with self respect! But no u always want the flashy ones! Goodluc finding them

2 Likes

Eddygourdo:

Meanwhile there are many industrious and beautiful ladies with self respect! But no u always want the flashy ones! Goodluck finding them
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
jenigurl:

I am good dear and you? What have you been up to hmmm?
well i'v been fine... just helpin myself with some popcorn..

I'v been tryn to help my sis with a research term paper assignment, through out the evening.. i'm happy i'v got some good literature on that. Just tryna summarize on that and send to her. Her laptop doesn't hav microsoft office dats why she was unable to do it herself
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
xynerise:

I've never kissed. I barely accept hugs
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Arsenate(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
YTderin:

I pity ur hoe, talkless of ur gf. So bitter....
Well, we ladies also go through our heartbreaks and we don't come on nl crying wolf, but immediately it's a guy, they come here like cry babies. You guys shld learn to get ur shii together.
The world ain't fair.
Btw, you sound permanently angry and embittered.
It is well.
Hmmmm.
Permanently angry and bitter. Believe me dear that's the story of most guys out there and it is all thanks to you and your ilk. You ladies have succeeded in producing monsters all over the place that I pity the ladies they are gonna meet in the future. So many guys moving around seeking for vengeance...And yep, it's all thanks to yall

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by temmytee20(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
sportskid:
The truth about the matter is this, if you go to the wrong places, you get to meet the wrong people and that is your fault.How can a guy expect to see a saint in a strip club? You must be a gambler. If want to know if there good girls, look in the right direction. I am a married man and I can tell you that my wife IS SIMPLY THE BEST WOMAN IN THE PLANET. I believe there are many more like her.You can find yours too

Bro u re rite, bt dis day mani bitches re changin environment and goin to a good church and 1 innocent broda go tink say he don find heaven sent. If I hear, bt dere re still som nice girl out dere bt dey re scarce...

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by YTderin(f): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Arsenate:
Hmmmm.
Permanently angry and bitter. Believe me dear that's the story of most guys out there and it is all thanks to you and your ilk. You ladies have succeeded in producing monsters all over the place that I pity the ladies they are gonna meet in the future. So many guys moving around seeking for vengeance...And yep, it's all thanks to yall
Like I said "life isn't fair".
You surround yourself with negativities, you attract the negative.
Sweetheart, I'm not here to preach to you, it's your life afterall.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by melodytunes: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

I won't accept that from you, some of us are woman of substance. We can't be the same. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
I've never kissed. I barely accept hugs
even one deeper life girl I knw has kissed a lot and have given out a lot of hugs..

What is wrong wit u? grin
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Siena:

Interesting piece, and so true.

A man may meet the wrong woman, get his heart broken, but a good man won't stay down. For every mean woman out there, there's a wonderful lady, everything a man could ever wish for.

I know the feeling. wink
I know the feeling too, at a point in my life, I almost gave up on love as a result of heart breaks but I didn't let it break my spirit or make me hate men and make bad generalization, I still continued my life, then one day I finally met the right guy, now am happy in love cheesy. That's what trying to tell these folks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.