Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25547 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
i'm anti-intimacy. Can't even stand being touched by a guy, that's why I prefer artificial insemination
Not to intrude into your privacy, but by any chance do you do girls?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by temmytee20(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Anoda Story by a NL guy..... Supportin d fact dat.....

My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call. As for her family, they supported their own. Lessons learnt. The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move on. Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones. Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society Beautiful women always feel they have an option. Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
No naija babe bad oo.na hustle dem dey hustle.ehen boyfriend number one dey give u 10k every every month frm d allowance wey im papa dey send am to school monthly,ur manfriend number 2 wey be bank manager dey give u 50k every week plus he rent one self contained for u while Alhaji Salisu Muhammed ur sugar daddy dey pamper u with 100k monthly plus Cheif Silas Chukwudi dey dash u 200k every two weeks.Na only one naija babe dey control these men ooo.Na good hustling businesscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Dont you guys ever get tired of using this lame line in a bid to get us menfolk angry
Truth is our mothers have done well for themselves raised fine children and are enjoying us
You are the ones with the problems. Very few of you will experience the joy and sense of accomplishments our mothers have felt. keep throwing shade their way. they are not the ones looking for husband or trying to convince everyone they are wife material
Uhmm

I can't even remember what I quoted you for again
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Not to intrude into your privacy, but by any chance do you do girls?
i can't stand them. I don't do any of the sexes, I admire guys, but intimacy is a no-go area for me.

Hard to explain, I don't understand it myself

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by xynerise: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
I've never kissed. I barely accept hugs

This is serious undecided

You went through trauma as a kid?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Most guys on here how and how they sound feeling overly confident spilling gibberish,one shouldn't be surprised that in reality they are cowards.

Smh @ the nasty comments which is what such Iow self esteemed guys are best at cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
I know the feeling too, at a point in my life, I almost gave up on love as a result of heart breaks but I didn't let it break my spirit or make me hate men and make bad generalization, I still continued my life, then one day I finally met the right guy, now am happy in love cheesy. That's what trying to tell these folks.

Great! I'm really pleased for you. smiley
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
i can't stand them. I don't do any of the sexes, I admire guys, but intimacy is a no-go area for me.

wow!
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

Uhmm

I can't even remember what I quoted you for again
Eiyaa memory loss
must be all that banging ur head against the headboard while doing 'you know what'. wink
Get well soon dear

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
xynerise:

This is serious undecided

You went through trauma as a kid?
never. If I did, it would make my situation so much easier to understand.

But I never went through any form of trauma, abuse or it's relations, i'm just not an intimate person

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Eiyaa memory loss
must be all that banging ur head against the headboard while doing 'you know what'. wink
Get well soon dear
K
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:

But I never went through any form of trauma, abuse or it's relations, i'm just not an intimate person
Wow I feel your pain. But you might just be harming yourself this part you are taking.

Please open up a little
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Emodeee: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:

hmmm.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by xynerise: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:

No libido, No sensation? It could be a missing oestrogen in your hormone undecided

Don't you think you need a sex therapist?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Siena:

Great! I'm really pleased for you. smiley
Thanks cool
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
xynerise:

No libido, No sensation? It could be a missing oestrogen in your hormone undecided

just not with people....stops at admiration.

They have those here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

Wow I feel your pain. But you might just be harming yourself this part you are taking.

Please open up a little
nobody to open up to. Like I said, guys don't like me 'like that'....i'm just cool with them
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by yorex2011: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
This i why i prefer reading educational material...
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
And you will be a hypocrite and a big disgrace to mankind if you collect dowry for your daughter or even issue an engagement list .

Afterall she will be a sex object too wink

Ok, let's be more fair and assume that women are not only sex objects. How about we say women are only to be used in populating the world?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Dejideji1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:

Your case is not strange and you are not the only one. It is most likely that you were circumcised (W.H.O will rather call it genital mutilation) while young. I know you may not admit this fact due to the stigma attached to it. But it's no longer news that it's widely practiced in Africa. About 70% of Nigerian ladies are circumcised. It's carried out to reduce or kill the libido of a woman completely so that she won't be wayward thus keep her virginity for her husband. But it has serious health implications for the woman later in life. I don't want to go into details because i don't expect anyone to still be ignorant on this topic.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by xynerise: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
just not with people....stops at admiration.

They have those here? undecided

In Nigeria? Yes of course
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by whitestar01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Women and wickedness is like a man & his surname but they keep on denyin it especially the most wicked ones.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by remsonik(f): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is marriage really necessary? I am sure the guys with no girlfriends or job are here on this thread yabbing women. Yimu tongue What's so special about the men when they wont use their brains? Ok you meet a godfearing lady that doesnt party or spends lavishly on her makeup,hair,doesnt keep friends or act immorally but you call her all sorts of name,insults her and avoid her like a plague. Then they go after the ones that their bodycream can even buy them 10 good shirts.
There are good girls around you but your love for too much pleasure wont let you see them. The average guy wants to sleep with atleast 20 girls before marriage and even after the figures goes higher. I know alot of you on here that visit asewo joints,some are even married. When I was active on this forum alot of men would send PMs, by the time I finish my detective work I would have discovered alot.
The girls who are the sluts and whores are selling themselves cheaply and destroying their future but there are the good girls too
Dont give up hope!

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
nobody to open up to. Like I said, guys don't like me 'like that'....i'm just cool with them
*sad*

Please always have this in mind, your beauty and worth is determined by only you and no one else.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Odunharry(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
how come we have all met the wrong women, are the good ones not yet born ? Then you go on the typical sterotype about men are the cause, this is all men hear from female lips, yet you all keep perpetuating evil on men, why won't they shout in wonder and shock at such hypocrisy
The day many 9ja ladies will accept responsibility for their actions or for once accept they are at fault when a relationship breaks up, just know the lord is back on earth.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
xynerise:

there are ppl like dat.they refer to them as asexual.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dejideji1:

Your case is not strange and you are not the only one. It is most likely that you were circumcised (W.H.O will rather call it genital mutilation) while young. I know you may not admit this fact due to the stigma attached to it. But it's no longer news that it's widely practiced in Africa. About 70% of Nigerian ladies are circumcised. It's carried out to reduce or kill the libido of a woman completely so that she won't be wayward thus keep her virginity for her husband. But it has serious health implications for the woman later in life. I don't want to go into details because i don't expect anyone to still be ignorant on this topic.
Lol....dude, I wasn't circumcised. Female circumcusion is not practiced where i'm from and even if it was, my family is a highly educated one.

My grandmother was a school principal and the first female graduate in Eastern Nigeria, daughter of Alvan Ikoku, so we're all pretty enlightened folks.

The only defect I have is a stunted toe and that's from being born premature.

I know what it is to be sexually excited, I just don't feel that way with anyone is all, same way I don't particularly feel sympathy when a person dies. It's not a physical defect, it's a mental one.

My head is simply, not correct

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

*sad*

Please always have this in mind, your beauty and worth is determined by only you and no one else.
thanks smiley
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Lumig: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

I still remain Paulkillerman...
Infact you speak my mind
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

I still remain Paulkillerman...
Now look at what you typed up there, you should have thought about the possibility of someone out there who trained his daughter the way you would and quit the generalisation.

No one says you must put a ring on a woman's finger, who cares.

We are all scared of losing something. I as a lady ,am scared of losing my freedom, authority, value, opportunities and so many things just because of that boundage called ' marriage ' so you don't talk like you guys are the only one at the losing end .

Women are important in life just as men are so you don't talk ill of us okay?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by laikas: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
bros seriously na, u went too far,am nt in support of wot the op said buh u really didnt do wel.
only half wit men reason in ur direction and whn u check out dis set of men, they aint useful at all

women are strong, the bible said the man is the head and the woman the neck thats holds the head, the woman has so many responsibilities.

ladies, we are "much more" better than being a sex object and the men knows this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.