Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25576 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
cherryice:
u like trouble grin grin grin
Damn! You are hot!
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
Am sorry to say i pity your mother and sisters. I can only imagine the type of family you came out from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by aubventure: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] "sweep you off your feet?" na sissy or gay? Lol. [/size]
don't mind her nah broom them be
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Kachi17(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
What's dis one sayen u are talking trash

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
olihilistic:

you too eyaaaaaaa.

you Don ready to toast me??
lol
Keep waitin bro.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by YTderin(f): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

I still remain Paulkillerman...
I pity ur hoe, talkless of ur gf. So bitter....
Well, we ladies also go through our heartbreaks and we don't come on nl crying wolf, but immediately it's a guy, they come here like cry babies. You guys shld learn to get ur shii together.
The world ain't fair.
Btw, you sound permanently angry and embittered.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by doyinisaac(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
hello.....I'm a female who isn't interested in getting married because men prefer whoring, gold digging opportunists to those who won't try to swindle them for all they're worth.

Totally given up on the idea of marriage since i'm apparently too skinny, ugly and opinionated for most guys. So, i'm highly interested in adoption or using a sp3rm bank.

I can't blame men for the way they see women because it's other women that caused this thought process. What I blame men for though, is their inability to see good girls because they're blinded by the bad ones who happen to have attractive wrappers.

I am utterly disgusted with that behaviour you stated of young girls becoming prostitutes in school, I see it in the girls hostel, but wetin man go do? You can only talk so many times before someone begins to insult you or remind you that "men don't even like you".

Anyway, nice to meet someone else who has given up on the idea of marriage because of the things he's seen smiley
This is one of the best comments I have read on Nairaland.GOD bless you..your parents,family and friends will not weep over you.....you have summarised everything...thought provoking opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by cherryice(f): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Damn! You are hot!
thanks troublemaker grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
SmellingVagina:

dont assult cutehetor. He has no beef with no one..
did you just say "assault"? do you even know the meaning of the word you just used?
Biko how did I assault him?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
That is what makes us stronger than you guys emotionally. You guys just can't handle the emotional trauma we face as women.

how are women stronger emotionally? The poster you quoted said women can handle and even prefer to die with it rather than show it. But i thought the typical thing especially that which feminists want to push into the psyche of the society is that men are the ones who 'bottle-up' emotions and that's what makes them take their lives more than women do! Hmm, the society doesn't even know what to accuse men of anymore. cheesycheesycheesy

but again i ask: how are women stronger than men emotionally? This is very much like the same question i asked, was it you or another lady?, that how are girls more mature than boys their age? I asked that question when that person alluded to girls 19 years old are not as mature as boys that age.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by laidthrice(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
For me I have come to understand that men are wailers and women are something else, I don't seem to understand why women will choose to hold so much bitterness in their heart and not spill it and at the end of the day take it out on some innocent dude.
My issue with the bad set of women if am allowed to class them in that regard, cos there are still some exceptionally good ones, just as there are some heartless dude out there, is the women's self centredness and love of material things that hold no meaning.
Love is a beautiful thing, I just wish we could all fall in love with the good ones then we won't have to fall victim to hasty generalisation.
The are two sides to a coin so also there are the good, the bad and the ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol Keep waitin bro.
guess what Dominique haff toasted me but I declined (I'm dreaming) oo
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
lilmax:
Was expecting something resounding not a 10 line piece
you can still add yours wink
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Vincent41(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...

true Talk,God bless u for this talk..Any man in Love is very very very Foolish...There is notin like Love..Women are too Promiscious......

5 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
bakynes:

I dey feel you guy, i now see reason why in the days of old, the society did not give women freedom like Men, they simply cant handle freedom that is why women are better cheaters than men now. My Nigga Chris Brown's quotes
" These hoes aint Loyal"
" Give a bi*tch an inch she will take 9"
" Take a bi*tch out of the club,try to treat her right, she will be back at the club". Most women are bi*tches.
That's why he said b1tch and not lady

You men sef, you want hot sexy and high class even if it's fake then come and rant when they do you ojuju calabar
There are many good girls dying in silence but you guys won't open shine your eyes, then the good girls go bad cause they too want attention.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cows eat grass, potatoes potate...and women womenate...
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vincent41:

true Talk,God bless u for this talk..Any man in Love is very very very Foolish...There is notin like Love..Women are too Promiscious......
Your mom nko

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
olihilistic:

guess what Dominique haff toasted me but I declined (I'm dreaming) oo
keep dreaming. It's gud 4 ur soul cheesy
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by eddyjasper: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Seems like we have lots of cry babies instead of men these days.

ladies get hurt too but we cry our hearts out in our closets, wipe our eyes and move on but what do our men do ?

They tell anything that has ears just to get pity and support ,

They are just babies anyways and we have to clean them up all the time. So don't stress yourself op, let them wail we've got the hanky to wipe their running nose grin grin
you sound so much like a baby yourself.....i've seen many gals like you, who enjoy talking this way. Funny though. but nice
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by PonmileMistress(f): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sincere4u:

Nl guys keep meeting the wrong women cos Nl women are mostly junkies. Doesn't this explain that?.
Sincere4u:

Nl guys keep meeting the wrong women cos Nl women are mostly junkies. Doesn't this explain that?.
The problem is: men really wants good looking lady and so many other attractive qualities... Not considering the lady is jobless and still looks good than those working...where do they get the money.... And u don't want them to break your heart.
Nah sledge hammer she go use break am if u don't change your mind set about looking for fine gehs...
Sincere4u:

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:
hello.....I'm a female who isn't interested in getting married because men prefer whoring, gold digging opportunists to those who won't try to swindle them for all they're worth.

Totally given up on the idea of marriage since i'm apparently too skinny, ugly and opinionated for most guys. So, i'm highly interested in adoption or using a sp3rm bank.

I can't blame men for the way they see women because it's other women that caused this thought process. What I blame men for though, is their inability to see good girls because they're blinded by the bad ones who happen to have attractive wrappers.

I am utterly disgusted with that behaviour you stated of young girls becoming prostitutes in school, I see it in the girls hostel, but wetin man go do? You can only talk so many times before someone begins to insult you or remind you that "men don't even like you".

Anyway, nice to meet someone else who has given up on the idea of marriage because of the things he's seen smiley
your minds are alike. oya marry yourselves.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by PonmileMistress(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sincere4u:

Sincere4u:

The problem is: men really wants good looking lady and so many other attractive qualities... Not considering the lady is jobless and still looks good than those working...where do they get the money.... And u don't want them to break your heart.
Nah sledge hammer she go use break am if u don't change your mind set about looking for fine gehs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by walterenahoro: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
I keep reading threads about women being heartless, nefarious and above all wicked. The truth of the whole matter is that you guys meet the wrong women and when the break your heart, you come here to cry wolf. Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.
My advice for you guys with broken heart is for you to quit being in the doldrums, pick your shattered pieces up, put them together and move on with life, take it as one of those things. Life is full of ups and downs, you try and try again. See whatever happened to you as a phase you will face till you meet the right one that will sweep you off your feet for good. Don't give up on love wink.
.....this is bullshit/crap....this advice is actually for the ladies...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by cherryice(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
safarigirl:

NICE points tho.. but i still dont think theres a need to accord the bad ones with the ones wt "attractive wrappers".. i mean, looking good or been style-conscious isnt bad business, or crime..nor should it be a criterion.
Most times, the good girls still come with "attractive wrappers".

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Shatap dia! Leme see any of u bomboclarks calling men heart breakers.. iranu
shocked Hector!!!
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by UIA04(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
sportskid:
The truth about the matter is this, if you go to the wrong places, you get to meet the wrong people and that is your fault.How can a guy expect to see a saint in a strip club? You must be a gambler. If want to know if there good girls, look in the right direction. I am a married man and I can tell you that my wife IS SIMPLY THE BEST WOMAN IN THE PLANET. I believe there are many more like her.You can find yours too
Wisdom is profitable to direct
Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Skmoda360(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Am sorry to say i pity your mother and sisters. I can only imagine the type of family you came out from.
from a broken home I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
your minds are alike. oya marry yourselves.
i'm anti-intimacy. Can't even stand being touched by a guy, that's why I prefer artificial insemination

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
jenigurl:

shocked Hector!!!
i'v been heartbroken before.. I knw wat it feels like to be heart broken.. I remembered my past wen I read dat.. I neva meant it.. I and the op are still on good terms and i"v apologized
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by firstolalekan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Thanks bro
I'm going to use your advice.
I must FĂșck the hell out of that your sister cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Corussa: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Shey u want to discover Mongo Park

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.