Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? (14258 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Is This The Real Seun For Real? PHOTO / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
davide470:
Hi T,

We spoke yesternite and i didn't wanna bring this up till i saw this comment.

I wonder why this is still an issue.

You do know i write on Economic policies and i am also a part of Ivyy's advisory team, who advised her on answering said particular question. The said words being quoted on-here was taken out of a Paid Research report, as such, plagiarism is not an issue.

If someone can asked what devaluation is, it also mean i can ask the contestants to explain the working dynamics of a lathe machine (well, i studied engineering), as such, i expect them to know it too. (Don't ask my why).

http://www.ithenticate.com/plagiarism-detection-blog/bid/52948/Self-Plagiarism-Is-it-Really-Plagiarism#.V2J-_l2Y2o-

Dude people are sued for copying their own work: Self-plagiarism

Plagiarism is plagiarism no matter what.

We should all just admit this and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

There have been countless instances where people lifted work from others in verbatim on this forum and they were never incarcerated, most times the mods just delete/lock the thread. Though not holding brief for her but hers was an excerpt from the piece she lifted not the entire work.

Tosyne2much and many others have been victims many times and even though it was their complete work they didn't wince about like some of you have been on this case since last night.

The organizers have said this has nothing to do with them and that its up to voters to decide with their ballots if she's worth their vote. I think that should suffice. We all have just one vote, let's vote out the 'cheats' na bros. Isn't it simple?
Ha! Tosyne didn't wince? Hmm... Those who usually plagiarize here are basically given ban.

Remember the quote I quoted?

Anyway, its all good.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Please sir, the man is apparently confused! It would be better you stop honouring his mentions with replies....

Abeg, help me ask am wetin him want again! Does he want ivvy's blood?? grin
Miss, mind you, any sane and intelligent mind, who read my post, will know for sure, I'm far from what you're insinuating.

However, opinions they say, are like butt holes, everybody has one. So feel free to wash yours with water.

Thank you!.

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by vizkiz: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

The questions people ask is another issue organizers should look at.

You don't expect someone to give you the correct answer of something she cannot relate to.

The fact that she chose to contest for this is not an opportunity for people to deliberately throw unrelated questions just to embarrass candidates and make them flop.

I'm sure that's what led to this whole issue. If I come on the interview thread today and ask a contestant a question concerning Law I can bet my phone charger that she will run to Google for answers.

None of them will tell you they don't know the answer to the questions thrown at them.

Cc tosyne2much and every other co-host. Only the intelligent ones will understand this
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by MUVA(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
On a thursday morning..

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Miss, mind you, any sane and intelligent mind, who read my post, will know for sure, I'm far from what you're insinuating.

However, opinions they say, are like butt holes, everybody has one. So feel free to wash yours with water.

Thank you!.
Are you even sane?

I very much doubt it. cheesy
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by cherryice(f): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes, be that as it may. She did break a Nairaland rule, which is rule 9 and thus, it warrants her a very good ban. You should know the Miss Nairaland rule doesn't surpass Nairaland rule itself.

No sentiment.

Cc: S.eun
Mynd.44
Dyge.asy
Why are you like this?
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by repogirl(f): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

For the records, Biafrabushboy, Senibo1, Thagift and Repogirl are members of Refiner's team.

They are the ones who started this controversy and who have been creating threads, not Mimzy's team or Lanicky's team or even Mysticgal's team.

Learn to blame accordingly!

I can see some people trying to blame members of other heavyweight teams.
Get your facts right! Thagift isn't on refiners team.

Just because someone creates a thread doesn't mean the person is opposition.

First thing you should ask yourself is whether she was right or wrong, but I can definitely answer that for you as you believe the problem here is the people that opened the thread and not the offence that was committed .

Oh..and I suppose Se.un is on refi.ner's team because in his opinion, the erring contestant should be disqualified!
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Favolly(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

lol this is funny @bold
Lol! The 'adviser' part cracked me up too.

Like what's the point of granting an interview, when you know you'll be replying with 'advised' answers?

How do we even separate your own opinions - which is what we're actually interested in - from what was 'advised'?

Maybe the organizers should have issued some interview guidelines??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

Pretender! You're acting like a saint thinking we don't know Refiner's team started this attack and has been creating all the threads.

Biafrabushboy (KingInValhala), Repogirl and you, Maxi112, have been on this case.
Bro, hope that thing upstair hasn't been tampered with?

Good day bro!
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
LordofNairaland:

If I asked you to give an opinionated definition of Economics and you gave someone's else's opinionated definition, you have plagiarized.

If you check the back of your Economics textbook, you are probably certain to see references to textbooks used by the writers of the Economics textbook to guide them through their presentations.

As in ehn, so many jambites here who are still used to doing assignments without citing and referencing.

Preach on!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

mr man, if you are not ready to carry out your research, I think you should stop quoting me...I really don't like discussing with people who are not ready to make a simple research...people who prefer to hold on to what they 'think' they know...

Have a nice day
Oh boy see this babe oh. Like I said, and according to you, "when someone adds his work to someone else' work, it is call research". This is truly hilarious!.

Tell me, is your name Hilary? LMAO.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by rosy4u(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2016
I've missed d show cry
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Emodeee: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
All these hullabaloo will not stop lanicky from winning. Some people can be buying likes, they can buy votes but we will still win.

"They are feeling like pepper but we gat a lot of tomatoes to quench them." that's a line from vector though, before some people start shouting plagiarismcheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Favolly:

Lol! The 'adviser' part cracked me up too.

Like what's the point of granting an interview, when you know you'll be replying with 'advised' answers?

How do we even separate your own opinions - which is what we're actually interested in - from what was 'advised'?

Maybe the organizers should have issued some interview guidelines??

You points are valid.
Mind you, this is an online interview and she is supposed to have campaign managers, masseuse and what have you.
we are talking about a frigging Nairaland Queen remember?

Africa's largest convergence of people from Nigeria and those in the diaspora.

Ishilove can explain better.cheesy

So tell me why Royalty shouldn't have advisers?
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2016
StillBrandnew:

Are you even sane?

I very much doubt it. cheesy
I suppose you're a psychologist, that's why you can ascertain if I'm sane or not. Anyway, wouldn't expect a guy who needs a brand new brain to even know. tongue
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:
Why are you like this?
What? Why am I like what, worlds sexist single mum? LOL.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

I beg your pardon? Do you mind explaining the bolded because I really do not understand that thing you put there

Then learn to read and understand.. Good day.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by kinglekan: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don get better calculus wey I go throw them today cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Creamish:

Lol...if u want to put it that way,..yeah..its an order.. grin
Oh I'm just seeing this. Your order is hence, adhered to. I sheath my katana blade, named it junketsu (purity) after you. My liege.

*Bows out of thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
I believe the issues in this thread have been widely discussed and we hope the organizers and admin have learnt one or two things from this incident.

I want to call on the moderators to lock it hence the discussions might deteriorate into a fight .

As it is, several interests are being represented here while some are genuine, others are vigorously selfish .

Cc dominique
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by falconey(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
She cheated with the audience. Yes. Deal with her by (not) voting for her.

If she cheats with the organizers, be rest assured she will be dealt with.

how many of the organisers read widely and visit other sites to discover such act, as I explained yesterday I had seen that remark before she posted it not that I went to dig out the paragraph.

I don't care about your judgement but was shocked you said "if she cheats with the organisers ,be rest assured she will be dealt with".
do you have a team dwelling on that? even if caught I'm sure you will let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Monalisa185(f): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh boy see this babe oh. Like I said, and according to you, "when someone adds his work to someone else' work, it is call research". This is truly hilarious!.

Tell me, is your name Hilary? LMAO.

okay
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by onstelly(f): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emodeee:
All these hullabaloo will not stop lanicky from winning. Some people can be buying likes, they can buy votes but we will still win.

"They are feeling like pepper but we gat a lot of tomatoes to quench them." that's a line from vector though, before some people start shouting plagiarismcheesy.
Now this cracked me up big time hahahaha
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Monalisa185(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Then learn to read and understand.. Good day.

NO! you should learn to mind your business..

Good day to you too

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Dygeasy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

how many of the organisers read widely and visit other sites to discover such act, as I explained yesterday I had seen that remark before she posted it not that I went to dig out the paragraph.

I don't care about your judgement but was shocked you said "if she cheats with the organisers ,be rest assured she will be dealt with".
do you have a team dwelling on that? even if caught I'm sure you will let it slide.
You are sure?

Please state facts only and don't point baseless accusatory fingers. Thank you.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

Who's this one again? That incident isn't Miss Nairaland related and we all know it.

You don't want to attack the obvious culprits who started this controversy (Refiner's team) because KingInValhala and Maxi are your friends, right?

Shame on you, rasta!
Bros make you leave me for waist na, abi them send you come? lol
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Emodeee: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
onstelly:

Now this cracked me up big time hahahaha

I'm glad it didcheesy.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by mattonnairaland: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Too much hate in this contest kilode?
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by onstelly(f): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emodeee:

I'm glad it didcheesy.
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / Drinking Mixtures Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.