Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? (14027 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Is This The Real Seun For Real? PHOTO / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
I just want to know because somebody stole an article on naij..com instead of u guys to penalize her, you guys are hiding every thread concerning her with no good reason.
or if you guys are supporting her then what's the need for contesting?
I need to know seun.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by jejemanito: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
sad sad

This is heartbreaking. Just found out they have deleted Biafrabushboy's thread

6 Likes

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Dandeson1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
thagift:
I just want to know because somebody stole an article on naij..com instead of u guys to penalize her, you guys are hiding every thread concerning her with no good reason.
ban dey hungry yougrin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2016
SMH for the op
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2016
thagift:
I need to know seun.

Read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/3169088/food-ready-teamhaters

Sigh.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
One could just imagine if it was either of the two 'front-runners' of the contest that had committed the 'offence'. Some of their mob would have been raging mad and dishing out e-slaps by now. Abeg make una take am easy o. grin
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by senibo1: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
One could just imagine if it was either of the two 'front-runners' of the contest had committed the 'offence'. Some of their mob would have been raving mad and dishing out e-slaps by now. Abeg make una take am easy o. grin
grin gringrin
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Dandeson1(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2016
thagift:

have I broken any rules?
nope! But on nairaland u don't have to, they ban for no reasoncheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Jambsupport(f): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Still on this issue? Too many kids on nairaland.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Smh

The poster below me tho.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2016
The girl cheated and clearly no one is happy about having a cheat as a role model. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by onstelly(f): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok nah
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by senibo1: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2016
kinginvahala2grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by repogirl(f): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Good question!

Some people claim what she did is nothing serious, yet three threads have been shut down because of the issue!

If it's nothing, why hide the threads?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Let's allow her be for now....
Because as an invigilator, I detest cheating...

But her punishment would be..
She won't wear the crown or No miss Nairaland...
Thanks to all those that deleted my thread...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by ronald4lif(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2016
thagift:

am just asking seun a simple question, is plagiarism now allowed and why are they hiding the threads.

I don't think the threads are being locked coz they're shielding her, it is coz of the controversy surrounding it and the resulting quibbling and seamless remonstration that it generates. When and if left unlocked it may result to further chaos and insults hence the need to lock it.

Dygeasy must have heard your plea for action and will act accordingly if need be, no need to keep overflogging the issue.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by senibo1: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
The girl cheated and clearly no one is happy about having a cheat as a role model. undecided
u should be in bed by now, why haven't u?
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by repogirl(f): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2016
jejemanito:
sad sad

This is heartbreaking. Just found out they have deleted Biafrabushboy's thread
they will soon delete this one also.

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Jambsupport:
Still on this issue? Too many kids on nairaland.

There was a plot to gift her the crown...

Read my post on my profile...

But it has been busted!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by senibo1: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Dominique Farano myd44 Plz close this thread
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2016
My dear I can't find sleep o sad

senibo1:
u should be in bed by now, why haven't u?
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by obiorathesubtle: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
One could just imagine if it was either of the two 'front-runners' of the contest had committed the 'offence'. Some of their mob would have been raving mad and dishing out e-slaps by now. Abeg make una take am easy o. grin
grin classic Nairaland madness.. Isn't that what always gets us coming back?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
Will rather vote for u instead of her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by senibo1: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

There was a plot to gift her the crown...

Read my post on my profile...

But it has been busted!!!
we don't say what we don't know cause we have the evidence!

case closed
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by senibo1: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2016
gossipfreak:
My dear I can't find sleep o sad
should I help u find onegrin
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by obiorathesubtle: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Iykekelvins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married / Woman Allows Madman Have S#x With Her In Public (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.