Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? (14131 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Is This The Real Seun For Real? PHOTO / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Twaci(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
I just tire sad
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by repogirl(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

I'm stating the fact!

You, KingInValhala (Biafrabushboy), Maxi122 (Senibo1) have been the ones insisting Ivyy should get banned. The common denominator is that you're all on Refiner's team.

Some mischievous persons have started shifting the blame to Lanicky's team and Mimzy's team.

Carry your cross.

Whatever happens, it is Refiner's team against Ivyy's team, period!

Just remember that Ivyy's supporters comprises of Nairaland moderators too. You're on your own.
seriously? Quote where any one of us insisted on a ban for her.

Go and read properly and stop forming rubbish and attaching my name to it.

You are most definitely on your own!
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by photoshoot(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
[size=15pt]I am looking for who to support ooo, and please it shouldn't be ivvy or whatever. At the moment I am jobless, and it seems this contest is for jobless people. So hit me with your candidates and why I should support them. undecided[/size]
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by dare2differ: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Were you dead when Mimzy plagiarised?
joseph1832:
LMAO! At the colored! I suppose you don't know what referencing is, and I'm sure you have no idea what plagiarism mean.

A dean, when I was still a student, was suspended because he did exactly what I highlighted above!.

This girl you funny sha!.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by joseph1832ng: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ:
Were you dead when Mimzy plagiarised?
Oh I wasn't! Did you forget I was lost in the unending abyss of your unshaved vagina?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:
[size=15pt]I am looking for who to support ooo, and please it shouldn't be ivvy or whatever. At the moment I am jobless, and it seems this contest is for jobless people. So hit me with your candidates and why I should support them. undecided[/size]

Its Ivyy bro. Trust me on this.
Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin grin
Kingie, make sure you are online to help them out grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? by dare2differ: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Do you mean your mum's?
joseph1832ng:
Oh I wasn't! Did you forget I was lost in the unending abyss of your unshaved vagina?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? / Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.