Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (42894 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Ladycloud(f): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
BarrElChapo:
this your laugh sha = kikikikikikiki grin
lol... grin
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by gohzieh(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm proud of this lady from where ever she is from.
My dear jovi, what is this 'kikikikiikikki' Na laugh or way of kicking the guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by sirdee123: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
The guy is the most spectacular dullard have come across in my entire life!! Even baba buhari will do better even though he is the front line commando of dullards. grin

5 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Benwems(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
make the dayo move ahead. There are many girls out there. I know she Is not a virgin and would be sleeping with other guys. Men should realise that a girl who turns down their woos may not be decent. some girls can't just date/sleep with you, thats hpw girls are but a guy of lower class will be banging her anyhow. She does not like his money but she have been demanding for launch, shawama, and gifts from him. Dayo please #TrashHer

11 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Israellb(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
actually i felt unconcerned untill i saw the Buhari part, it caught my attention, nice post there. grin grin
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Dotman2210(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good girl

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Crysallis(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
"you are a nice guy and good looking too, but i dont like you that way"
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Jacko01: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dayo leave all this nairaland jor

I dey feel you

Move on jor free the gal

They r many more sophisticated gals dat will jump in ur range rover

Money money is love til thy kingdom come.... Dahs y we hustle.... And make d gals knw say na d money we use cach u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Bgorgeous: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha lily livered man
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by chrysso83(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:
everyone knows there are good ladies out there, the only problem is that what if the good ones are not around u or in a diff state, it means u v to manage the ones around lol, anyway man must survive...come to think of it, if an mbaise girl said all that, then there is something really really really wrong with the guy..
U dey crase. Is ur village better than Mbaise? Are u better than any Mbaise person?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Brainaic(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dayo's got no game. And how can he be begging a girl for 8 months? E show say you fit get money but you no fit buy class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by sanyahkod(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

I am friends with ladies that are exceptionally good and well manered and sometimes i begin to say to myself: these ladies deserv the best in life.

Olohun....I swear they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ladyF(f): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
When you're in situations where money cannot buy you your way out, only then will you understand how overrated it truly is... cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by eph12(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
I just feel sorry and angry at this guy at the same time. I don't understand how one can be begging a girl like this at this age? Guy don dey late 20s still never get sense? And he is already made? What is he trying to prove? That he can get any girl he wishes? Fvck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by kaylivin(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
money can BUY everytin believe me guys.... grin grin grin grin
baba ,, u correct pass NIKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
why dont i believe,it sounds like nollywood,and i have a feeling the girl has been using him,(after she don chop him money,she come dey form bruce lee)

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ABSOL10: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bravo,!!!!....if we can have ladies like this then I think guys will buckle down and stop chasing money the wrong way.....that serves you right Dayo....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by loomer: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
If I say I understand this thing I lie. Who be dayo?
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by kaylivin(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
No finance no romance ,, money has been answering all thing since 2000 bc ,, the babe want make the guy show more sincerity ,, maybe he has not been really consistent with the asking her out ..
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by rexericx(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
loomer:
If I say I understand this thing I lie. Who be dayo?

[color=#990000][/color]Dayo is the rich Festac Dude
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ManTiger(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Shout out to all the good ladies out there, just keep being the good lady with godly principles that you are. You all shall live to benefit it.
I am friends with ladies that are exceptionally good and well manered and sometimes i begin to say to myself: these ladies deserv the best in life.
So being well to do is a curse?, the guy was ready to marry her, she has money and love her and even flaunt her for 2wks.

Some ladies are destined to be a pauper.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by kayStelly(f): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
rexericx:

But she just proved it now that money couldn't buy her.....lol
Thats because the guy is not matured enuf know his onions... Trust me on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by MistadeRegal(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
I at my age.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Some silly guys here like that Dayo won't still believe that good and decent ladies like her exists but I am proudly one! grin
Yoruba men too like sex that one na fact! So if the Dayo guy has been asking her for 8 Months I won't be surprised! The lady prolly is independent and has a job or business and is not just romantically attracted to Dayo! Simple and short!
BTW a bu kwa m Ada Mbaise! We are very industrious! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
I know many nairaland ladies will claim they share similar characteristics with the lady in the screenshot

Click like if you agree with me
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by elrynex: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
dayo 212nd?? Shey na him be the 212nd guy wey dey toast you abi i no understand..dayo 212nd?? Shey na him be the 212nd guy wey dey toast you abi i no understand..dayo 212nd?? Shey na him be the 212nd guy wey dey toast you abi i no understand..
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Kruzilano(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2016
khristals:
I want to believe this is all staged
had the same feeling
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by UjSizzle(f): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Don't you just love how the tone changes once the 'no' doesn't change?
Niggers be acting like they're doing you a favour by asking you out. Odikwa egwu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2016
chrysso83:

U dey crase. Is ur village better than Mbaise? Are u better than any Mbaise person?

I agree I Dey craze..my village is better than mbaise..stop getting all worked up, everyone knows that mbaise people are the most cunning n self centered people on planet earth..if you r from there u know what am saying so stop fighting it..am not going to argue with you over an issue every igbo person most especially from owerri knows, so you can keep your anger to yourself.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by drealnamdy(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Wow..and i truly got this today one month after expressing myself to her and investing time, effort my and finance... cry

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2016
drealnamdy:
Wow...I got this today

sorry bro I think u just crossed the friend zone border line..better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2016
Childish guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.