Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (42893 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Tonydeeb(m): 12:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Believe me you, from the screenshot below, it shows the dude truly loves this lady in question.
He must have prolly seen her, fallen in love, lost contact, then finally got a chance at her after a while.
In cases like this, the guy(the victim) always believes if he was well to do, the lady in question wouldn't have said 'NO', or the situation wouldn't have ended-up the way it did.
...and then years later, he comes back love-filled, willing to lie in a gutter for her.
Believe me, I've been there(talking from experence).
In as much as I have more 'willing & potential' females whom I can date today, there's this one person I cannot forget.
If I were to meet her 2mao, I most definitely will do worse than our dear friend here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lyfeonweb1: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2016
People who type 'u' instead of you and 'ur' instead of your... I always wonder what they do with the time they save
https://lyfeonweb..com

4 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by LieDetector(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
this levels of friendzoning strong o... Money sev no penetrate am!!!!

''boris lose for your head ni?'' hahahaha. This girl na wire o!!!! Hehe... Lmao.

Lame guy btw. Senseless proud brute.

''dayo, you're a NICE guy''...... Nice guys never get the girls
how can someone quit being a nice guy?

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Shout out to all the good ladies out there, just keep being the good lady with godly principles that you are. You all shall live to benefit it.
I am friends with ladies that are exceptionally good and well manered and sometimes i begin to say to myself: these ladies deserv the best in life.

Sorry to disappoint u!!!! 99% of them end up in the hand of GAME BOYs

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2016
[size=14pt]see mba5 girl and formatting! grin

all this drama na to prove to one aba wealthy warrior wey she wish to place her stake on that she is different from other girls! cheesy cheesy

she is trying to make him believe that those with range rovers are routing for her and she is putting them on hold so he should do quick and propose to her! cheesy cheesy

if you are in doubt ask yourself - why did she post the conversation on facebook? to what purpose or goal does she wants to achieve??

is she trying to tell us that all the guys that toasted her she equally publish it on facebook??

is she telling us that at 27 she is still a virgin or haven't dated or fuked any guy?

if i hear say Mbaise girl snub a guy with range-rover! if the man like make him wowo pass obasanjo mbaise girls can never say no to range, highlander and landcruiser! if in doubt visit imo or abia with any of these cars and u will be overwhelmed!

girls and formatting are like 5 and 6 they are always close to each other! cheesy cheesy grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by sisisioge: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Sweetheart, Dayo is seriously asking for it. Should one really help him spend some of his money now guy will turn OP on Nairaland listing the sins of women. He's really egocentric. Imagine him wanting you to accept him because of the materials he has. Otondo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Sistem007(m): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:
everyone knows there are good ladies out there, the only problem is that what if the good ones are not around u or in a diff state, it means u v to manage the ones around lol, anyway man must survive...come to think of it, if an mbaise girl said all that, then there is something really really really wrong with the guy..

Something is obviously not right with the guy jor. Imo girl? Mbaise? Refusing money and wealth? Dude really needs to check himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

I agree I Dey craze..my village is better than mbaise..stop getting all worked up, everyone knows that mbaise people are the most cunning n self centered people on planet earth.. if you r from there u know what am saying so stop fighting it..am not going to argue with you over an issue every igbo person most especially from owerri knows, so you can keep your anger to yourself.
Bwhahahahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many people did you sample to place such a stereotypical belief on Mbaise ladies? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by 2loadedguy: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Lucasbible:
That girl got attitude and I even blame the silly guy with range that buys gifts for woman for 8 months. Thats absolute nonsense. He can get all the love and sex from better women.
And who told u hes not getting laid or having other better women. Its pure psychology, we humans always crave for what eludes us particularly guys in i and Dayos league because u ll be wondering d thing bout her that u cant conquer.
I once chased a girl lyk that for 2 yrs so i can relate with it. But if he had realised earlier nd had pulled a reverse immediately d gehl wud hv been d one chasing him but ryte nw its too late to do.
Its d same way for both sex male nd female cos we humans are all attracted to d things that elude us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by tosyne2much(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Sistem007:

Something is obviously not right with the guy jor. Imo girl? Mbaise? Refusing money and wealth? Dude really needs to check himself.
Bro, if we should face reality, in as much as I don't want to sound tribalistic, it's almost impossible to see an Imo girl choosing a broke born again dude over an unrepented rich dude... Only one in a thousand would do that cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Somebody said nice guys don't get the girls... sad

I like nice guys.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Believe me you, from the screenshot below, it shows the dude truly loves this lady in question.
He must have prolly seen her, fallen in love, lost contact, then finally got a chance at her after a while.
In cases like this, the guy(the victim) always believes if he was well to do, the lady in question wouldn't have said 'NO', or the situation wouldn't have ended-up the way it did.
...and then years later, he comes back love-filled, willing to lie in a gutter for her.
Believe me, I've been there(talking from experence).
In as much as I have more 'willing & potential) female whom I can date today, there's this one person I cannot forget.
If I were to meet her 2mao, I most definitely will do worse than our dear friend here...

Interesting...
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by tosyne2much(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2016
ladyF:
When you're in situations where money cannot buy you your way out, only then will you understand how overrated it truly is... cry
No matter how much you try to justify the inability of money to help some situations, remember that poverty is never an option cool
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ladyF(f): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
No matter how much you try to justify the inability of money to help some situations, remember that poverty is never an option cool
True tho...like they say, it is way better to cry in a limousine than on a bicycle cry

But if we all start to consider our intangible assets, we'll realize we're not as poor as we think we are.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Gkemz: 1:52am On Jun 17, 2016
This dude should have persisted though he finally acted like a kid. Some ladies will like to test your your patience and your reactions to certain issues that will most likely flare you up if you're too egoistic but it takes patience and ability to tolerate to win her heart but don't be desperate.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by wiZbanky(m): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2016
jhydebaba:
Dayo na yeye boy. Carry ur ritual range go allen, u no go hear cheesy
which one is ritual range?? from their conversation can't u see he has a good job paying well? abi must everyone's success be a threat and cause displeasure to you....and to those that says he shd find someone else, love is a strong something o, but if na me I would have given up by now
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by DedeNkem: 1:58am On Jun 17, 2016
I've never seen a more id*iotic as*shole in my life! Is the guy mentally sick? Is he an adult? He has a very poor communication ability!

The id*iot is so creepy. He thought his useless car would force the girl to change her mind! What an as*shole!

When a woman clearly tells you, "I'm not interested to date you", she actually means it! You can't see her underwear, no matter the creepy level of your persuation!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by queenfav(f): 3:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Its not even about the money,there are guys a woman encounters that she can never date;not even if Jesus comes down to say 'This is your beloved husband'!It boils down to whether she is feeling u or not.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Forget that. The guy na mumu. Just one of those boys that brag with money and there are many ladies that don't like that attitude at all.

rexericx:

But she just proved it now that money couldn't buy her.....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lebete3000: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2016
ABSOL10:
Bravo,!!!!....if we can have ladies like this then I think guys will buckle down and stop chasing money the wrong way.....that serves you right Dayo....

I've never chased money the wrong way cos i know I'm not attracted to a girl cos of her money so why would it be an exception for a girl.

I chase money cos i need money for things like cars,houses, business,effects to please myself.

Also i might wanna bang a hoe and i aint gat game presently so i follow that girlz advice and pick exotic chics @allen dat do to me wat dat girl wouldn't do even if she love me pass herself. I blow cash in strip-clubs living tha good life. I even doubt if i still need a gf or wife.

Nevertheless in all of these I'm no fool i know money can't buy me love. I know exactly wat I'm doing....some gurls still dvmb to think they jobbing me not knowing i do wat i do cos i wanna.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by omocheche(f): 5:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Often times they don't get the best the bad girls do. People think that they re not real, they think that they re only pretending it is well.
SAINTSAMURAII:
Shout out to all the good ladies out there, just keep being the good lady with godly principles that you are. You all shall live to benefit it.
I am friends with ladies that are exceptionally good and well manered and sometimes i begin to say to myself: these ladies deserv the best in life.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by permanentgrace(m): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:
Good for her. cheesy

Unlike you that runs after every guy with 5k in his pocket out there, not to talk of a dude with range rover.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lebete3000: 5:08am On Jun 17, 2016
LieDetector:
how can someone quit being a nice guy?

It's not being a nice guy dat turns women off but an inner weakness of a man...if you decide to be wicked and still have dat inner weakness it will just be like jumping from frying pan to fire...

Women are rarely attracted to low self esteem no matter how nice you are and are attracted to healthy or even high self esteem no matter how proud or wicked you are.....

It's the same way you're attracted to a woman with a pretty face and good shape..

It's all about attraction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lebete3000: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Somebody said nice guys don't get the girls... sad

I like nice guys.

But you don't love them...at least not enough to wanna get down with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lebete3000: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:

As if poverty will buy one out of any situation.

My guy take 5!
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by specimenC: 5:18am On Jun 17, 2016
rexericx:

But she just proved it now that money couldn't buy her.....lol

Mayb naira and range can't, believe me pounds and private jet can.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Sunnypa11(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Materials things are not always the way,Adam had no Range and even got Apple(which is equivalent to aeroplane) in return from Eve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 17, 2016
She only played hard to get. A little more perseverance with the right attitude/approach would land her on his bed. Abi no be woman again?
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by efficiencie(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Bia Mazi...so i sud bc of motor gree? Kikikikiki. Boris loose for ur head? grin Chai, the sister lambaste the mumucious guy! Na dis kain mumu guy dey make naija ladies dey tag men as dogs... Men like this expect women to be commodities that can be bought, used and trashed when out of fashion...

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Sike(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Kikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Fhowe: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Madam continue forming oooo till you end up being single and the village bicycle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by donshady(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Even with your money, woman no like you.
Go to river Nile and bath your head... Iffa can't handle this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.